Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy_Mama and Zero_Raider1)

She smiles at him softly. "Can we do both and another idea?" She asked him softly and kissed his cheek. "I was thinking if we could do it again in the car like our second time. Where my back is against the steering wheel and I'm moving my tight pussy against your hard cock that would be inside of me." She says to him sexually.

"Of course baby. Anything for you." He kissed her back on the cheek and slowly slid his cock out of her pussy. "Tomorrow though. It's late now, and we need our sleep if we want the most of tomorrow." He kissed her on the head this time and released her from her hug. "Go put your top back on, then snuggle into bed with me." Once she mved off him to do so, he fixed his pants back onto his body and kept his shirt off for now. Once Skyler was dressed and snuggled comfotably into him he pulled a blanket over both of them and held her close to his body. "Goodnight baby. I'm counting on you to wake me up tomorrow as your first task at being my maid."

"Of course I will wake you in the morning." She says to him softly since she was use to waking him up in the mornings with breakfast on the table and her voice softly calling up to him to get up when she was in the kitchen. She snuggled up against him and laid her head down on his shoulder. "I love you, Rakusho." She says to him softly as she slowly falls asleep against him.

Rakusho wrapped the arm connected to the shoulder she was laying on around her, resting his hand on her ass gently. He kissed her one last time on the lips before saying softly, "I love you too, Skyler. Sleep well." Then he closed his eyes to sleep.

She slept against him and her legs tangled in his legs. She slept through out the night and when the sun shined softly on her eyes, she opened up her eyes and looked at him. He looked wonderful even in sleep she thought. She smiles and kisses his lips gently as she moves on top of him after gently untangling their legs. She sat on top of him and her hands cupped his face. "Hmm, Master Rakusho it's time to wake up." She says to him.

A soft groan escaped his lips as he continued to sleep. Last night took a lot out of him, so it would be no surprise if he ended up sleeping in. "5 more minutes. I don't teach Health as a first period class anyway." He mumbled as he slept, refusing to wake up the slightest.

She put a hand over her own mouth to keep from laugh at his words. "Oh Rakusho! I want to fuck in your car again." She says to him as he refused to get up. "I am horny!" She says to him as she softly bounces on his lap. "Dont you love me?" She asked as she lays her head down on his shoulder and her lips to his ear when she spoke to him.

"Meh?" Rakusho awoke lazily, and suddenly glomped Skyler and kissed her on the lips a little sloppily. He was still half asleep, so of course his movements were a bit sluggish. His hands found her ass and squeezed them firmly. "Mmm, almost up." He said as he continued to feel her up.

(his name is Rakusho not Kratos thought u should kno that)

She moaned out with pleasure and let out a soft laugh as well. "Well that got you up." She says to him softly as she moves more up onto his body. She stopped his hands and moved up onto her knees. She walked onto her knees towards his face and put her bare pussy lips over his lips. "Have breakfast while you wake up more." She says to him softly.

((It happens. I got so many names I'm using in my RPs, I'm surprise it's not happening on occasion.))

It suddenly got dark, and then he realized her pussy was hanging over his mouth. With more sluggish movements her wrapped his arms around her hips and pulled her down onto his mouth, licky her pussy like a ball of ice cream as his mouth completely engulfed it. He moaned at how delicious she tasted, since he was unable to tell her that at the moment.

(its cool. i can let u kno when u use to wrong name ^^)

She moaned out with pleasure as she leans back against his body as he pleasure her pussy with his tongue and her hand went to his crotch. She started rubbing it even through his pants. "Oh Master Rakusho. I want your cock in my mouth while you use that tongue on my pussy." She says to him softly.

"Nuuuuu." He moaned lazily, stopping his licking of her cunt and finally waking up after enjoying a quick breakfast. "You wanted to screw in the car. What gould would it do if you made me cum before then." He gently guided her off of him and sat up, stretching out and yawning, then relaxed. "Mmm, that was good. I thought you would start pouting if I didn't wake up when you asked." He got off the bed to pull on a shirt and change his pants. "Hmm, maybe we could do it in the shower rather then the car. I need one anyway."

She laid on her stomach and her feet were bent upward into the air. "But I want to fuck in the car." She says to him softly. "I'll get real breakfast on the table while you shower." She says to him as she gets off the bed and kisses him on the lips. "I was only getting you hard so you would get to the car and have your wonderful way with me." She says to him softly.

"And you would eventually get carried away. Thanks anyway, and I promise to do you real good in the car." He rubbed her on head gently and took his change of clothes into the bathrom with him. 10 minutes of showering later, he came out feeling clean and smeeling great, so he dried off and got dressed before heading downstairs to see if breakfast was ready for them. "Something smells enchanting.

"Eggs, bacon and some pancakes." She says to him softly as she flips pancakes in the pan and looks over at him. "Can you get the juice out of the fridge. It's better to have fresh juice for breakfast then milk or soda." She explains to him softly as she puts the finished pancake onto the plate and pours more batter into the pan to cook.

"You do realize your boyfriend teachs health?" He chuckled as he went over to the fridge and pulled out a carton of Orange Juice and set it on the table along with two cups. He filled both the cups and put the O.J. back in the fridge. Once that was done he slowly snuck up behind Skyler and hugged her as she cook, his hard cock pressed firmly into her ass and his hands placed on her stomach. "You also smell enchanting. It's bewitching."

She smiled and looked at him. "I dont want to burn breakfast." She says to him softly as she picks up a plate and hands it to him. "Here you should eat first." She says to him softly as she flips the pancake in the pan. "This is the last one I'm cooking." She says to him and was glad he was hard beneath those pants he was wearing. "Do you have any ideas what I should wear this morning when we go out?" She asked him softly.

"Something modest on the outside." He said softly into her ear as she finished the last pancake. "And something really erotic hidden inside, just for my view." He kissed her ears softly and left, taking his plate of pancakes when she finished preparing them for him and, after seasoning them in maple syrup, began to eat them. "Mmm, delicious."

"I mean should I wear a dress or pants with a matching top or a skirt and a cute top to wear outside." She says to him softly as she takes her plate over to the table and sits down across from him. She buttered her pancakes and then put syrup on them, began to eat her breakfast.

"Oh, should've mentioned it earlier." He laughed and took another bite, drinking a little of his O.J. "Pants and a matching top. As much as I love seeing you in a skirt, I want to see you in different outfits at least."

She smiles at him softly. "Alright." She says to him softly and continues eating her breakfast. "I'll pick something out after I eat." She says to him softly and drinks some of her O.J.

"I look forward to what you'll pick out." He smiled and continued to eat. Once he was finished he got up and took care of his dishes as Skyler went upstairs to change. Once he finished washing dishes he went around looking for whatever else he thought he should prepare before Skyler came back down fully changed.

((Woops, BBC error, might want to fix that once you notice it.))

"Eh?" He turned his attention towards Skyler and smiled as he lifted her up and kissed her. "You look adorable in that, baby. Shall we head out?" He still held her up off her feet, keeping her head close to his as his hands firmly squeezed her ass to support her up.

(sorry but its fixed now lol)

She smiles and wraps her legs around his waist. "We shouldnt walk out like this." She says to him softly. "Neighbors will talk." She says to him softly as she kisses his neck. Her arms had locked around his neck.

Back
Top Bottom