Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy_Mama and Zero_Raider1)

"You're so sweet, Skyler." He said softly as she lead him to the bed and told him to sit. He let her undo his shirt the rest and toss it to the floor. "I suppose you want me to lay down now, huh?" He asked, taking the liberty and laying back onto the bed.

"So you want your lap dance while your laying down?" She asked him as she tilts her head to the side and her eyes locked onto his eyes.

"You want me sitting up?" He asked, sitting up and leaning against the back of the bed. "Want to drink before we get started?" He asked, pouring the beer into two small, 6 ounce cups. "Try a little bit with me, please?"

She smiles and takes the glass from him as she climbs up onto the bed. She sits in his lap and tips her glass towards his in cheers. "Cheers, Rakusho." She says to him softly and takes a sip of her beer which made her cough a bit. "Man that tastes bad." She says as she looks up at him.

"Cheers, Skyler." He smiled and began to drink from his. He paused when Skyler cough and laughed softly. "You did pick out a strong drink. Beer is an aquired taste, so it'll take a while of getting used to it." He smiled and drank the rest of his beer. "If you want I could help you drink the rest of that." He smiled, licking his lips to hint his suggestion.

She passed him her drink and smiled softly as she slowly starts dancing on his lap. "I like to give you lap dances." She says to him softly since she usually gives him lap dances after work at least twice a week. This would be the third lap dance in one week he has gotten just because she graduated from high school.

"I know you do." He took her glass and drank the rest of it, then brought her face forward and kissed her, slowly letting the beer flow into her mouth as she continues to dance on his lap. Once he had finished feeding it to her, he pulled away to let her cough or gag if she needed. "Did I go to fast for you?"

She swallowed the beer down and smiled at him. "No, it was perfect." She says to him as she keeps giving him the lap dance nice and slow. "I want to try wine one of these days." She says to him softly.

"Yeah, wine seems more your type anyway." He said softly feeling her cunt rubbing into his crotch as she danced. His hands went around and up Skyler's back, sliping inside her top and exploring it. "Hmm, how do you take this off?" He asked, looking for a way his hands could take her top away.

She smiles and moves her hands up onto the tie on her front upper top. "Right here." She says to him as she lets it loosens up and moved her hands behind her neck and unbutton it from around her neck. She pulls the top off and tosses it onto the floor. "You like it when I dont wear a shirt, huh?" She asked him softly.

"I thought that was your shirt." He asked, seeing as how it covered most of her upper torso. "But yeah, I like it when you aren't wearing one. I like seeing you in skimpy clothes even better." He smiled and kissed her again. Once her top was off his hands immediately went for her breasts and started squeezing them. "Alcohol starting to have an effect on you now?" He asked, pulling away from the kiss briefly.

She let out a small laugh and laid down on him, her chest against his chest. "No, Rakusho." She says to him softly and stopped her hips from moving against his waist. "But I want you inside of me right now." She says to him softly.

He chuckled and kissed her once more. "Since you aren't wearing any undies I guess I can put it in without having you take off anything then?" He asked, slowly pulling off his pants before Skyler took over and brought his cock out fully.

She smiles softly at him. "It's your choice on what you want me to do." She says to him softly as she looks down and watches him takes his pants off him eargerly. "Makes me want to make more costums for us to play with just like this one." She says to him softly as she moves into position for his length to slide inside of her body.

"Oh, so now we're interested in cosplay now?" He chuckled. Once she was in position he put his hands on her hips and brought her down upon his length, then let her bounce however she wanted on him. "Maybe a tight nurse's outfit?" He moaned, guiding her hips up and down his length with his hands.

She let out a laughing moan as she moves up and down upon his cock. "Hmm, that should be my next project then." She says to him softly. "All I would need are the stuff for it then I'll make all your dream come true." She says to him softly.

"Mmm, no wonder I love you so much." He smiled and kissed her again. "I'll help you get whatever you need to make it." As she continues to slide up and down his cock, an idea occurs to him. "Hmm, should I call you by a nickname now? Maybe honey or dear? Maybe that sounds a little cheesy."

She smiles and keeps moving up and down on his cock in a reasonable speed. "You can call me anything you like now that we're living together." She says to him softly. "Do I get to call you names too?" She asked him as she keeps riding him.

"But I'm having such a hard time choosing." He laughed and gave her a little boost to her bouncing. "Sure, you can call me by nickname too. What do you think is a good one for me to call you?" He moaned suddenly, realizing he would come soon.

She moans out and closed her eyes as she rides him faster. She was close to cumming on his length. "Oh you can call me baby, sweetie, honey, hell you can even call me a slutty little maid." She says to him softly. "I'll call you, Darling for now." She says to him softly.

"I think I'll just call you baby." He suddenly grunted and forced her down on his cock, unleashing his load inside of her. He hoped that she was cumming too. After it finally ended he sighed in relief and looked up at her again. "Darling...sounds good."

She moaned out as she felt him cumming inside of her and her body released her cum on his cock after he came inside of her. "Oh Darling Rakusho." She says to him softly as she lays down on top of him. "Do you have summer off or are you working?" She asked him softly.

"I have the summer off. I might be called to pop in every now and then." He held her tightly, keeping his cock inside her cum drenched pussy still. "Baby, that was great. Your technique is always getting better."

She let out a soft laugh as she listens to his words and felt how he kept himself inside of her cum drenched pussy. "I love it when we spend time like this together." She says to him softly and kisses him on the lips.

He kisses her back when she does, slipping his tongue into her mouth to dance with hers. When the broke the kiss, Rakusho asked Skyler. "So baby, what should we do this summer? Should I train you to be a loyal and sexually active maid that you seem eager to become, or should I take you somewhere fun to play at?"

Back
Top Bottom