Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blinding Lights (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"C-Come on baby, f-fucking fill me, I'm getting close..~!" She whined. Something occured to her. She grabbed his hand tight and leaned back so his ear was closer. "B-Baby, w-we have to be quiet, we m-might wake the kids..~!" She moaned out, acting like she was trying to be quiet.

He had no idea why that triggered him as bad as it did. But it did. With hos free hand, he moved her faster, harder, gnashing his teeth in a feeble attempt to be quiet.

He felt his teeth crack as he clenched his jaw, swallowing a howl as he slammed her down and erupted inside her.

He moved to hold her gently, correcting her arched back softly; he had been doing so much research that he knew her stretching too much would be bad for the cubs. He nuzzled into her neck, letting his cock empty months worth of pent up cum.

"H-Here it comes..~!! F-Fuck yes, fuck yes~!!" She cried out, gripping onto him tight as she suddenly climaxed, squeezing him tight with her walls.

"C-Caeda, I-~!!" He bit down on her shoulder, not hard, but enough to muffle himself as he roared and emptied a new load inside her, body shaking harder.

She let out a low moan as she shuddered hard, another, weaker orgasm rocking through her as she drooled heavily.

Back
Top Bottom