Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blinding Lights (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He nodded, chirping and whining, before he suddenly climaxed hard, refusing to stop even if it overstimulated him to do so, fucking her and filling her so she could cum too.

"I love you, too, Caeda...~" He said softly, nuzzling her gently.
Still nothing. Aphron felt like crying; how could that have failed? It was so unfair! Why couldn't they become mama and papa? He was so heartbroken, sad and beside himself whenever he was with Caeda.
"I'm so sorry..." He muttered, "I don't know why it isn't working.."

She frowned and held him close. "We tried.. and it didn't work.. which is okay..! It was our first attempt at it.. but, I don't wanna give up.." she said.

He made a noise; he was looking up ways to help with her fertility, maybe he was the problem? He nodded, "I'll look up some more things, see what I can do..." He said before finally looking at her, "I won't give up if you won't, Caeda.."

He did some research, as he had been doing, this time for him. He found some old and ancient medicines that gnoll's had shared from their old fashioned grandparents, and even found old things from way back when, when tribes struggled with reproducing; which seemed rather odd for a gnoll, but anything was possible. So, he wrote everything down, before going off to get what he needed.

She was a little worried, as he had a tendency to dive too deep into his task at hand, but she truested him to be ok.

He wanted this for them so badly, he didn't care what it took. He was texting her while he was shopping at the alchemist for his ingredients, telling her how he wanted this to work and how he hoped it would work.

"Do you think this time Caeda?" He asked, "I was sure last time, but I'm not as confident now 😞 I want to make you a mama like you ask I want to give you everything that you want."

Back
Top Bottom