Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blinding Lights (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Oh yeah..~?" She asked, biting her lip gently. She looked over, and unsurprisingly, saw Miss Kimia hitting on her usual oblivious Orc.

"Well, I still think studying would be nice.." she said with a smile as she moved to set her books aside. "Besides, I still need to practice.."

"Mhm..~" she said. "I have to get started, do you.. maybe wanna drop by my dorm later..~?" She asked.

He looked around; he was the only one around and Kimia was too focused on her boy toy. He looked down and replied, "Yes"

His phone buzzed again. One, two, three more times. It was Caeda, and a massive toy. The first picture had the toy between her tits, the second image was the toy in her mouth, almost halfway in. The final image sent a shudder down his spine. Her head was turned upward, and he could see the bulge in her throat, the toy was fully in her throat. All the way down to the knot

His brain fizzled as he stared, soaking it in. He typed quickly before grabbing everything and leaving.
"omw"

After a while, she could hear his foot steps make their way toward her door. The knob jiggled before he used his copy of her key and he pushed the door open.

Back
Top Bottom