Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naga love (Punk and me)

The smaller naga grinned and laughed softly as he laid upon his stomach. He was quite the devious one at the moment, it seemed. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't quite turned on by the feel of the large hands squeezing and massaging at his slender body. Having Cylix's hands on him in such a manner definitely was arousing and it took all his self control not to twist around and pounce the older man. His fingers curled lightly into the ground, his bright blue eyes peering over his shoulder and catching sight of the immense erection that his older friend was sporting. Blue eyes widened in shock and his lips parted as he stared intently at the man's stiff cock. H-Holy hell... Well, it suited him. A big man like Cylix would have nothing but a large erection like that, right?

He let out a quiet, submissive groan as he felt the large cock sliding slowly over his lower back. He arched in pleasure and his head tilted forward to expose his neck to the man's tongue that had taken a liking to flicking over the tanned, smooth flesh of his neck. "Mmngh. Don't apologize. I was enjoying it." He admitted slowly, blushing and leaning gently to the side so Cylix could see his own stiff arousal that had slipped out of him. He was nowhere near as big as Cylix was, but that didn't matter. Most would've felt emasculated or weaker compared to the huge male before him, but Luka found it fitting. All the more reason to submit to such a virile man.​

He blushed adorably at him, chuckling lightly over at him. "Hmmm. I'm glad that you were enjoying it." He whispered in a thoughtful little manner, grinning over at him. His cock only seemed to jump slightly and pulse vividly. It was a deep pink, red hue with a smooth, but large bulbous head that was begging for attention. Cylix looked down and slowly moved a hand down to grasp his own prick and lightly stroke it, blushing gently as he gazed at him before he did his humping movement again. He groaned in pleasure as he arched back against him and he let out a sweet little growl, nipping at his flesh teasingly before pulling back again.

He blinked down at him as he turned over a little bit to display his own smaller prick and he licked his lips lightly. "Hmm...looks good." He whispered softly. He leaned down, his face coming closer up to Luka's own. He let his lips run up against Luka's own before kissing him. He ribbed his fingers up and down the young man's chest before moving down to grip his prick and run his hand slowly up and down his erection. "Hope you don''t mind." He murmured softly. He shifted his body so he lay next to him, their chests rubbing up against each other's own while his on massive erection rubbed up against Luka's own. "Hmm, Mine." He growled in a possessive little manner as he whispered this against his neck, giving it a soft kiss.

The smaller naga blushed brightly, his back arching and his hands flattening on the ground to push himself up. He twisted himself around onto his back and gazed with an almost hungry stare at the sight of the massive length being stroked, watching it with a hypnotized glint in his eyes. He didn't mind the movements at all, his hips grinding slowly forward, tail twisting harder around Cylix's own as the man growled and nipped at his smooth flesh. Each bite or nibble had the boy gasping and groaning happily, adoring the feel of the sharp teeth scraping over his flesh. "Cylix... nnggh..." He was short of breath as the larger male bent to press his lips right up against his own. He returned the heated kiss quite fervently, forked tongue scraping over the man's lips and his tail wiggling eagerly against the man's own.

"I'm yours, Cylix..." He breathed against his ear. "Do what you wish with me." He hissed sweetly, feeling the much larger cock sliding up against his smaller one. "A-Ahhhnn..." He arched, his nails digging into the man's biceps as the other ground forward and planted kisses all over his neck. His own erection was throbbing heavily, sliding all over Cylix's monstrous one. "Mmngh... y-you're so... big..."​

He let out a happy little growl of pleasure as he moaned his name again and kissed him back and he lightly licked at his own tongue in an urgent manner. He growled gently against him. He chuckled deeply, feeling the tail wagging and his squeezed tightly. 'Oi...relax." He growled adorably over at him with a grin as he nipped at his throat once more as he held onto Luka's sweet prick while gently grinding up into him, running his prick against his smooth scales and warm lower stomach. And as that young man said that he was his and he could do whatever he wanted to do he grinned happily down at him.

He arched his neck lightly as Luka kissed at his neck, digging nails into his biceps making him grin."I know I'm big. I hope you enjoy it." He said with a little chuckle and a wink. He rubbed his cock up against his own, moving his two hands down to gently stroke their pricks together. He shivered and groaned as a splash of pre cum poured from his cock almost like a fountain, sticky, warm and lubricating.

He pulled his hips back, stroking his prick before rubbing it up against Luka's lowers, stroking the tip of his prick against his entrench before grinding into him. He groaned in pleasure, his tail squeezing and rolling as he ground against her firmly, thrusting into him.

The manipulation of his stiff arousal made him arch and squirm in delight, sweet groans emanating from him all the while. He couldn't imagine a pleasure greater than this. His nails dug into his biceps even harder, leaving nail marks as he slid his fingertips down and red marks raised in the skin behind them. His breath was hitched and he couldn't keep quiet, squeaking and groaning happily the whole while. "Nnggh... ungghh..." He panted and stared upwards to his best friend, his lips pressing hungrily to Cylix's own. "Mmff..." Never in his life would he imagine such a wonderful moment with his friend. "I do enjoy it." He purred, his hand sliding down to grasp the monstrous cock in his hand, his thumb rubbing gently over the broad tip.

"Mmngh...!" He whimpered, his smooth tail flicking wildly against the other's own. He felt the sticky precum gushing from the massive erection, making him gasp in delight. His eyes moved downwards and he parted his lips at the sight of the huge length sliding along his own and then dipping down low. Situated underneath the slit where his erection was currently throbbing out of, was a second slit. An entrance to the tightness of his body. His nails dug harshly into his bicep and he let out a soft cry of pain as the massive length struggled and popped into him after a long moment of thrusting to dig the massive erection deeper into him.

"I-It hurts..." He breathed, his eyes clenching shut and his slit squeezing harshly around the massive cock. His tail pressed up against Cylix's own, both of the long tails twitching and thrashing uncontrollably.​

He gasped and moaned loudly as his entrence squeezed him so tight and he wrapped his arms firmly around his smaller frame as he was squeezed so tightly and his tail stiffened to try and dull the thrashing of Luka's own smaller tail "Shhh, shhhh." He cooed gently. "It'll just take a little bit I'm sure to...hnn, get used to it." He said firmly with and nod and a little whimper and a groan as he gripped Luka's hips to steady him. " Take it easy hun shhh...Hnnn" He moaned gently as it sqeezed him so tight another was of pre-cum being squeezed out of his cock making him ask and squirm lightly.

Slowly, once things were hopefully not as tight he would gently pull back and then thrust into him again as he growled, instinct taking over. He leaned in and his lips stroked firmly against Luka's throat before biting it gently. He thrust back into him slowly, pulling in and out with deep, long strokes, his tail rippling with each thrust in the same manner. He moaned against Luka's neck, suckling against his flesh and gently nipping at it. "Hmm, damn...Your so tight!" He growled in utter pleasure, shuddering and moaning in utter pleasure.

The boy's noises were uncontrollable as the other stayed so deep inside of him, the entire length of his massive cock stuffed into the boy's entrance. His hand moved up and he bit down lightly on the back of it to keep quiet, not wanting to alert anyone outside to the activities going on inside Cylix's home. "Nnggh..." He whimpered, his head tossing back and his chest rising and falling quickly. He didn't know how he was going to survive without this pleasure now. Slowly, the pain was ebbing away and it was being replaced with the most intense pleasure he had ever felt in his life. To share it with Cylix like this, it was like a dream come true. Plenty of people would kill to be in Luka's position right now.

As the other's hips moved back and then crashed against his own once more, his noises escalated in their pitch. He cried out in pleasure, his nails digging into his back now, his claws sliding down and leaving red marks in their wake. The action would provide stings of pleasure along Cylix's back, though Luka had to remind himself not to leave too many markings on the man. He didn't want people finding out about this type of thing, or it could mean the death of both of them. His tail thrashed and wrapped tighter around Cylix's, his body moving back and forth underneath the bulky shadow of his older companion. "So... b-big...!"​

He gave a sweet little groan, peering down at him with lusty and sweet eyes. "Sooo fucking good." He whimpered in utter pleasure as he heard Luka's utter moans and squeals of pleasure. He growled sweetly against his neck, gently nipping and licking at his tender flesh while his hands gripped his hips firmly. "Hmm fuck yes. Oh I love your tight little hole." he growled in utter pleasure, purring over at him, grinning against his neck and thrusting harder and steadily faster and faster as he felt his balls starting to slip out of his lowers, much like a dog's knot though it wouldn't go into him

"Hmhmm, I'm a big boy." He growled as he snaked one hand between them. His hand curled around Luka's prick, his hand sliding up and down extremely fast. He whimpered and groaned in pleasure as he went faster, panting in his ear. He loved the claw marks upon his back and he gently nipped Luka's flesh, lapping at his neck as he panted. "Care if i cum in you hun? Please?" He begged gently as he went faster, his hips smaking into Luka's own.

The boy's tail was thrashing wildly as it wrapped tightly around Cylix's larger one, holding on for dear life while the other pounded him senseless. His head tossed back, the blonde hair sticking to his forehead and obscuring the blue irises lightly. "Mmngh... nnn!" This was driving him crazy. His nails dug harder into his back and he clung to the powerful man as the other's thrusts became harder and faster until their hips were smacking together loudly. The sound of the other's massive cock sliding in and out of his entrance so quickly made lewd sounds. His arms snaked around his neck and he grasped the back of his head, his lips pressing hungrily to the older man's own.

"C-Cum in me, Cylix... I'm yours... mark me as so..." He whimpered against his ear, his tail thrashing harshly underneath him as he neared his own climax. "Please...!" He was growing addicted to this heavenly pleasure. No doubt that he'd want more and more of it.

He let out a sweet little groan of pleasure as the male practically, no, completely did beg for his spunk that he was quite eager to give. He let out a harsh growl and curled around him firmly, his hands curling up against him. His fingers started to scratch at his back firmly as her thrust even harder and faster, sweet pre cum spurting once more into him making sweet sloshing and suckling sounds. "Ooh-Ohhh fuck. Oh god Luuukkaaaa!" He yowled in utter pleasure as he groaned, arching his back as he let out a small roar of pleasure. Sweet cum suddenly bursting from his massive cock as he

His hips bucked while his large frame shuddered noticeably and he panted deeply. He let his head rest down against Luka's shoulder. Cylix hasn't had such a feeling in the longest time. He gently stroked Luka's long blond hair. "Thank you hun...So good. Would you stay with me tonight?" He whispered at him hopefully. "Please? I still have to make you dinner." He murmured softly with a nod. "Have a lil wine as well. You can sleep with me." he winked with a little chuckle.

The younger naga's nails dug into the other's back, his claws scraping over the flesh and leaving markings of their passion as the other rutted him so roughly. He let out sharp screams and cries of pleasure as the hips ground forward and the massive cock filled his entrance repeatedly. It took no time at all for Luka to gush all over his own stomach and chest, smearing it between their torsos as they pressed so close together and writhed in utter delight at the ecstasy they both felt with their orgasms.

"Mmmngh..." He panted and curled his hands into the dark hair of the older man, stroking along his scalp and letting out a shaky breath. "Nnn... of course, dear..." He groaned and slid his arms around his neck, holding onto him tightly. "It'd be absolutely perfect." He whispered sweetly.​

"Oh shit." He whispered with a sweet little groan as he felt the splash of cum that spilled over their bellies of chest and he couldn't help but feel a little guilty about not having payed more attention to that aspect of darling Luka. He gently reached down to stroke his prick before arching down to run his tongue against Luka's chest gently and holding him, his hands once more soft and gentle against his back as he lapped up some of the sweet cum. He licked his lips with a soft sigh of pleasure. "Hmm, tastes good." He whispered softly in a dreamy little manner before grinning over at him. "I'm sorry I didn't pay more attention to your little friend there." He teased gently with another buck of his hips while pressing close, their chests making a slight squish from the cum.

He grinned at him, his tongue lolling out for a few seconds as he sighed. He let out a sweet little growling sound and sighed, snuggling against him. "good." He said with a little smile as he felt his cock starting to limp, a wave of tiredness crossing him. Yet his stomach growled in response. He leaned down, licking the cum off of Luka.

The younger naga shuddered and held onto the man's neck tightly as his cum was lapped up by the other's tongue, a soft shudder of delight racing through him at the feeling. "Mmm." He giggled and shook his head. "Don't worry about it. You were moving so fast that you didn't need to touch it." He sighed softly and let out a soft groan as the other's hips gave a few more rolls forward, the massive cock shifting around inside of him and teasing his sweet spot. He nestled his head against his chest and pressed a soft kiss to the large pectorals, nibbling and licking along them playfully. "Nnn..." He let out a soft groan and arched.

"I'm exhausted..." He panted, his claws moving to curl into his chest as he kissed his lips, tasting his own essence. "Mmmn... let's get some sleep... hm? You wore me out, handsome..."​

He purred sweetly, letting out soft little growling sounds. He smiled as his tongue flashed out, continuing to gently bathe him free of cum before snatching a little from himself as well and sighing. "Hmm, soooo good." He smiled happily. He smiled sheepishly, good. Next time I'll be sure to give it attention. If there is a next time." He nodded gently, smiling down at him. "Such a lovely time. I...I've never had sex with a male." He admitted in a suddenly shy manner. "Never tried." He whispered softly with a nod as his arms gently surrounded him. His hands moving up to stroke his hair tenderly.

He blushed ad whined sweetly as he nibbled and licked at his pecs which he flexed lightly. He chuckled and sighed heavily. "Alright, but if I'm to here its because I'm getting ready for the ceremony okay hun?" He gently kissed Luka. "I shall have breakfast around for you though." He winked.

The younger male's body relaxed easily as the tongue flicked over his chest and gathered up the seed there. "Mmmn..." He purred and arched his back, enjoying the feel of the man's tongue on his flesh more than anything. "I'm glad you enjoy the taste." He giggled softly and looked down to him, his hands curled into his hair as the other's head was busy near his chest. "Well that's fine, Cylix. I've never had sex period." He murmured. "Until just now." His cheeks flustered, his face burying against his neck. The only man worthy enough to even take his virginity was the man right before him. An epitome of raw, masculine power that had protected him since his childhood. "Nnn..."

His fingers kneaded slowly at his pectorals, his fingers squeezing harder when they flexed, enjoying the sight of the hard muscle tightening underneath the man's tanned skin. "All right." He smiled tiredly and kissed his lips lovingly and passionately for the longest time before his head nestled against his chest. His pointed ear rested against ihs chest, listening to his heartbeat as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.​

He gazed up at him, giving a soft growl of pleasure as he relished the feeling of Luka's fingers moving through his thick black hair. He loved how he arched in such pleasure, it brought a smile to his face. He winked up at him as he finally finished and raised his head, looking down at him with his beautiful protective gaze. "Maybe I'll taste even more next time eh?" He chuckled with a wink as he leaned down lightly to get a whiff of his hair, enjoying the scent of the male. He blushed and chuckled. "I popped your cherry hmm? Hmm, I'm glad I was your first." He whispered softly with a nod as he held him in his large sinewy arms.

He smiled as he played with his chest before kissing him. As they kissed one of his hands moved around to the back of his head, cradling him gently. "Hmm, my darling." He whispered gently as he fell asleep against his chest. He ran fingers through his hair as he slept as well.

He woke up before Luka, gently peeling himself away and moving to the little cooking area outside where he made some eggs and smoked meants and some roasted veggie omelets. When Luka would wake, breakfast would be there for him and a note on a living area table saying he was getting for the ceremony that was at noon.

Sleeping in Cylix's arms was a dream come true. He had wished to be wrapped in the man's big, strong arms for quite some time. To sleep through the night with those arms around him was perfect. He slept for hours, exhausted and sore from their activities. The boy's eyes opened up tiredly when the sun was high in the sky, a quiet groan emanating from his chest. "Nnn..." He lifted up onto his tail and winced, his whole body sore from losing his innocence to the older man. However, the scents of the food reached his nose and he looked down, grinning from ear to ear.

He took no time at all to eat the food, gulping it all down and rubbing his slender stomach. The man had gone to practice for the ceremony... there was no harm in going to watch, was there? He smiled to himself and slid his shirt on as well as some more wrappings around his waist, moving out of the nest and towards the village square where his lover would be,​

Back
Top Bottom