Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naga love (Punk and me)

Demons_hearts1234

Super-Earth
He couldn't believe this was going to happen. Utter happiness came from his being as he gave a small shout of delight. Who to tell? Crap, he wasn't really supposed to tell anyone till the actual ceremony of his entry began of course. It was supposed to be a small surprise for everyone more or less and he grinned in delight and frustration. Who could he tell? He didn't want to tell his Mother, he would rather she be surprised and told. As for...yes him! His best friend. Cylix gave little grin of delight as he slowly slithered out of the council tent of the elders who had just shared the news with him.

Luca, yes he would tell him indeed. He started slithering away slowly through a small path, not very extremely well worn, that would take him to his friend's place.

He was an elegant large naga, one of the bigger males of the tribe besides the elder's guards. He had a long black scaled tail with soft golden markings upon his large, long, powerful tail. His upper body was muscular with rippling pecs and abs that the females would love to rub their hands up against. His black hair was a mess around his head, but neat none the less and sweet, golden reptillian eyes looked about curiously as he knocked and then invited himself in calling gently. "Luca?" He asked curiously, the excitement within his voice. He ran a hand absentmindedly down his body, his hand gently stroking the various tattoos upon his body.

"I have some news to tell you! I'm gonna be the next tribal leader! I-I'm not supposed to tell anyone. But I had to tell someone!" He explained himself. He wasn't too long, but obviously at the moment he was sure as hell acting like it. He was actually in his late 30s, coming onto his middle ages finally.

A soft hum emanated from Luka as he knelt before the large garden behind his home, fingers busy with pulling vegetables out of the ground. The time to pick the vegetables had come and he had been busy all day with the task at hand, removing peppers, potatoes, corn, and the like. He could not hold it off because not only did he provide for himself, but also for the village that had taken him in as a child. The tribe was quite large and Luka had to be sure to have a large garden to care for everyone. The soil went on for about a quarter of a mile behind his home, filled with all sorts of delicious vegetables that would keep the tribe satiated for a while more. The boy was absolutely exhausted and it was already mid-day, the sun high in the sky and beating down upon his figure. Smooth, feminine figure was garbed in a few wrappings around his waist to keep himself decent, as well as a white fabric that draped over his torso. Most men of the tribe didn't care much for tunics or shirts, though Luka didn't like the feeling of being exposed. Anywhere, really.

His sensitive, pointed ears perked up as he heard the sound of a large naga slithering towards him. The boy's head lifted and a soft smile crossed his features as he laid eyes on his best friend. Elegant, shimmering blonde hair fell in waves over the boy's tanned shoulders, some of the strands of hair accentuating the boy's feminine features and those bright, blinding blue eyes. It was quite strange for a boy of his age to be best friends with a man like Cylix. Luka had been found in the forest when he was only six years old, and that had been only thirteen years ago. Nevertheless, no one questioned their relationship and most simply figured that Cylix would pose a father-figure for a boy who had no one to look up to. Oh, how wrong they were.

The sight of joy on the man's face obviously spoke that he had great news. Luka's bright blue eyes widened and he straightened his spine up, a grin spreading over his features. "The next tribal leader? That's quite an honor!" He laughed and set the basket of vegetables down, tucking his hair behind his ears. "Congratulations, Cylix!" He smiled, the boy's long, ebony-scaled tail wiggling happily behind him. "When do you take the position?" He inquired curiously, hugging the other happily with a happy grin on his face. It was obvious that the two were already close as best friends.

[Bralghalknsdlk;gnaslknsdg. Shitty intro.]​

He smiled gently as he sat Luka approach him as he exited his home and went to search for him about the garden and spotted the young man. His golden eyes beamed with delight as he grinned at him. "I know! I'm so excited! Fuck, I don't know how I'm going to run this place." He said with a little groan as they hugged and he settled his cheek on the boy's soft head of hair, one hand idly cradling the back of his head while the other was wrapped around him, perhaps in too tender a gesture then really needed. But he couldn't help it and he let out a pleased sigh. "I'm going to be introduced as the new leader tomorrow and noon. I hope that you might come." He said, looking down at him with curious, hopeful eyes.

He took a moment to spot Luka's wagging tail tip and Cylix couldn't help but chuckle lightly as he seemed to think to himself. "Better yet, Why not come and join me? If at the least just for tonight. We can have a special, pre celebration drink and dinner. I know that you might not want to come to the whole huge gathering. And I wouldn't get to spend alot of time with my best friend if everyone was there and trying to get attention and saying. "Oh what an honor! Good luck!' or come to me and complain about things I'll have to fix." He said with a soft chuckle.

"Please?" He begged cutely at him as he lowered himself to his height and stared at him with his soft golden eyes were were gentle, only for him. He had grown close to that boy, the darling boy. No one except his mother could have hauled such affection from him. He was rather reserved with everyone else and stern. But he was recongized as a fair leader, who happened to help resolve all sorts of problems even when not in a leader position. People saught him out and he helped out however he could and tried to instill peace rather then violence within the tribe and when dealing with others.

Luka secretly enjoyed such tender gestures like the way the other's head would rest against his own or the hand would cradle the back of his own skull while they hugged. Perhaps they hugged a bit too long, though Luka enjoyed the feel of being pressed up against the hardened frame of the upcoming leader of the tribe. He could only hope that the man wouldn't forget him over the course of his time as the leader. No, that would never happen. He was an important person to Cylix and being forgotten by him was an impossibility. The boy's black tail wiggled gently as he parted from him and smiled brightly up to the other. His sea-blue eyes shone with pride for the older man, pleased that he had been given such an opportunity. He knew that the man would make an excellent leader.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, Cylix. It'd be a downright atrocity to stay away from the tribe tonight." He grinned happily. He knew that being around the entire tribe was a bit stifling and unsettling for Luka, and he was pleased that Cylix offered to have a celebration of their own rather than forcing Luka to celebrate with everyone else. "You'll have a lot of responsibilities now." He laughed. "You'll have women lining up at the chief's hut to be potential wives to you." He flicked his nose and stuck his tongue out playfully, the forked tongue flicking lightly at him as he laughed and bent down to grab the basket that sat upon the soil. When he rose up, his back popped and he let out a soft, weak sigh.

He'd be worked to death at this rate if he wasn't careful. "When I bring all the vegetables to the tribe, I'll stop by your nest and we can have a drink and a nice dinner." He smiled happily. "It shouldn't be long now. I only have about... a quarter of the field left." He nodded, looking towards the vegetables that hadn't been picked yet. He wiped his forehead lightly, the boy's thin arms hauling the basket closer to his chest. "You should go on back. I'm sure the elders are going to need you again soon."​

He smiled thoughtfully, gazing down at Luka. "Beautiful." He said thoughtfully, grinning at him. He became more relaxed finally, one hand gently settled on the small of his back as he stood at his side. "I know I will. It might be hard to find time to just relax for all I know. But I won't abandon you. You are one of my responsibilites too, to keep the friendship going and make sure that you are safe. You know how I don't really like you living away from the main tribe." He said gently with a little nod as he looked down at him gently. "I don't want you getting hurt. I'd much rather you at least live with me. I will have a big backyard where you can tend to the plants." He suggested.

He wriggled his nose as Luka flicked it and Cylix chuckled lightly in amusement. "Psh, so what? I doubt there is any female suited to my tasssstes here." He said with a hiss, his own tongue flicking out in amusement and lightly tapping Luka on his nose in response. A frown though crossed his face as he heard his back pop and he let out a little scowl of annoyance as he suggest that he should just go back to the tribe.

"Nuh uh, let me help you...No arguing with your future cheif." Cylix said with a little grin and a laugh. He quickly snatched the basket from him, startled at how much it really weighed. "Jesus, how the hell do you not grow some muscle from this Luka?" He said with a small grunt of surprise. Though, he lifted it with ease this time, letting it rest on one of his powerful shoulders. "Where do you want it? And then I'll help you with the others." He said firmly with a nod, stroking his hair with his free hand and awaiting his orders. "I don't want you to hurt your back. Tell you what, when we get to my place. I'm going to give you the massage of your liiife, even get your tail included if you would like." He purred thoughtfully at him.

"Well it's not just your responsibility to keep the friendship going. I'll make an effort to come to the village a lot and see you." He smiled quietly. "Even if I know that you'll probably be busy a lot. A chief has a lot of duties to attend to, after all." It'd be quite hard to even be able to talk to Cylix for a long period of time now that he was going to be the chief. He had to take care of problems within the tribe, negotiate with nearby tribes and species, and make sure that peace reigned over all of them. It was a busy job and he hoped that Cylix was ready to take on so many responsibilities.

"And what exactly are your tasssstes?" He mimicked, his tongue flicking out to mimick the sound that the other made. He laughed softly and watched while the other hoisted the basket up onto his shoulders. "I'm stronger than I look. Not all of us can be big and powerful like you, Cylix." He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Just set it down at the end of the field." He spoke softly. "I'll go get another basket." He giggled and slithered towards the house, retrieving one of the large baskets and bringing it back. With that, the boy bent down and began to pull the vegetables once more, loading them up in the basket. "You don't have to worry about me being this far out." He commented gently. "No one ever bothers me. I just prefer the solitude of living alone rather than with so many people." He explained.

"Massage?" The word was almost like heaven to him. After a long day of working in the field, he couldn't wait for the prospect of a massage. "Mmn. That sounds lovely." He murmured. "Though I'd prefer to get a bath after we're done here." He laughed in amusement. "I want to wash off. Then you can give me a massage, handsome." He poked his powerful chest and smiled up to him brightly.

He looked over at him, nodding lightly. "Ah, still. I'd like to take some of the responsibility for it and such you know." He pointed out gently, smiling over at him with sweet eyes, his golden ones watching Luka's own blue eyes in a thoughtful manner. "Well, busy or not, you are free to come to where I live." He assured him softly. "Anytime." He said thoughtfully with a nod. "I wouldn't want to miss out on my best buddy." He said with a little chuckle, reaching up to gently stroke his hair in a soft manner, padding along with him happily as he hefted the large basket.

He chuckled lightly at him, grinning thoughtfully. "My tassstes? Are too refined for any of the females here." Cylix answered with a little chuckle, grinning over at him and sighing. He nodded at him. "Indeed you are, or maybe I have the actual hormones to grow these muscles." He said with a giggle, flexing one of his arms. He shrugged at him and moved to the end of his field effortlessly and putting it down for him before finally coming back to him and watching him pull vegetables before he joined in, putting them in his basket.

"I no that no one bothers you. But should some beast or other try and attack us, you are alone to defend yourself, understand?" Cylix spoke up firmly with a smile. He grinned at him, nodding. "No problem. I'll treat you as a most honored guest." he said with a wink. He chuckled gently as he poked his chest and he leaned in to gently hug him before he leaned down and worked away.

"I know, I know." The boy smiled faintly as he pulled the vegetables from the ground, loading them up in the basket and rubbing his hands through his long blonde hair. He was thankful that he had Cylix to come along and help him. The time to finish this fieldwork would've been multiplied if he didn't have anyone to help haul that damn basket around. One had to wonder how Luka brought the baskets to the village since it was quite a ways away. "But thank you for the offer. If I ever want to come live near you, I'll be sure to do so." He pulled an ear of corn off the stalk and set it in the basket, moving along the row of vegetables and smiling back to him gently. "I'll leave being big and strong to you, Cylix." He teased. "I'm happy being small. I think it provides a nice opposite if we're ever to be compared." He winked, his hand laying on the man's bulging arm and squeezing the large muscle gently beneath his delicate fingertips.

The work took a full hour or so to complete. When it was finished, Luka grinned and held onto the next large basket, holding it up with a bit of struggle. "We're done. We can go back to the village now." He laughed and kissed the large naga's cheek, holding onto the basket with his lithe arms. One really did have to wonder where Luka got his strength from. He was no bulky or huge man like Cylix, yet he still managed to carry his own with heavy weights like this. He slithered away from the edge of the farm and smiled as he focused ahead, looking up to Cylix and leaning against his side gently. "A nice bath in the lake sounds perfect right about now. What do you say?" He smiled happily.

Any time spent with the older man was cherished in Luka's book.​

He smiled sweetly at him as they loaded up the basket. Once done with pulling some vegetables he rubbed his hands together, rubbing away some of the dirt and grinning over at him in a thoughtful little manner. He was surprised at just how fast they seemed to get through this stuff and he let out a small sigh as he ran fingers over his bronzed chest. "Good, I will always have room in my house for you weather I somehow get a wife of all things, or not." He said firmly with a little nod, smiling over at him. " Big and strong looking eh?" He grinned lightly in an amused little manner. "True and you can probably fit into smaller places than me, at least not including our tails." He said as he whipped his own, a weapon to squeeze or smash.

He smiled gently at him, frowning lightly at him as he struggled lightly with the basket. But he grinned lightly and sighed. "good then. All this work makes me tired." He said with a little chuckle, grinning at him as he blushed, giggling s he gently kissed his cheek. "Such a little sweetheart." He said, making a kissy face at him as he gently hugged him and gently snuggled up to him with a nod, slithering onwards. "Sure, why not? We can do that and then head to the village and I'll take care of you." He said with a nod.

They moved to a lake that was lightly between the village and Luka's home. He slithered smoothly into the water, hissing at the coldness of it before quickly sinking into it, only to pop back up. "Not t-to bad." He uttered, his teeth chattering from the cold as it took him a little bit to get used to it.

"Mmhmm. True, true." He could fit into much smaller places than his friend could, which would probably prove to be a good skill eventually. He leaned gently against his side as he held the basket in his arms, slithering towards the lake. They'd get a nice bath and then deliver the vegetables to the village. It felt nice to know that the other was so protective of him and willing to take him in even if he did get a wife. How she would react, he didn't know. He couldn't help but laugh as the other snuggled him close to his strong body. "Sweetheart? I wouldn't call myself that, but whatever you say." He laughed softly and slithered alongside his best friend, his hand curled gently into the man's bronzed, thick arm. He enjoyed the feel of the hard, strong body against his much smaller one. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't attracted to his best friend, though he knew such attraction could provide a potential scandal among the tribe if found out.

when they arrived at the lake, Luka set his basket down and observed his friend slithering into the cold lake. He laughed and slid the material off of his torso, revealing the bronzed and slender figure to the other's eyes. His hands took hold of the wrappings around his waist and he lifted a brow, looking to him and turning around. "No peeking." He stuck his tongue out and slid it off slowly, slithering back towards the water and sliding in with a soft sigh. "Mmmn..." He murmured, teh cold water quite a nice change from having to work all day in the hot sun.​

Cylix grinned over at him from the water. "Of course, sweetheart. Its what you are." He said with a little chuckle. "It would make you seem vain or...might I say it, bitchy if he said you were a sweetheart and called yourself that. But I think. If someone else calls you such a thing it is an utter compliment of your affectionate, kind nature." He said with a nod as he leaned onshore. His tail was strung out behind him in the water while his body lightly rested on the grainy sand and dirt, not minding it as he watched him put down the basket and he chuckled lightly over at him.

"If you don't want me to peek then fiiine." He whinned softly. He turned away, flowing back into the water and diving under before resurfacing. He combed his hair back neatly with a hand. He didn't bother himself with clothing, his genitals were hidden in his body like most males, with a neat scale flat that covered the slit where his reptillian cock , or cocks as some males had two, like real snakes. As for shirts and what not? Well it just simply wasn't really his style to wear such things. He liked feeling the sun beating on his back and he often found clothing to only make it hotter in the sun. His mother though had tried in the past to try and make him wear some clothing once. He hadn't enjoyed it.

His father hadn't enjoyed it either. He wanted his boy to be big and strong and not have to hide his beautiful body behind such clothing. And sure enough, he was indeed a big boy. "Feels good huh?" He suggested with a little grin.

"All right, all right. I get it. I have a kind nature and I'm a sweetheart." He laughed and shook his head, rubbing his hands along his thin arms and shuddering as the cold water surrounded them. The sudden temperature change was a bit difficult to deal with, yet his body would adjust to the cold soon enough. His slender frame stretched and he sank down slowly to wet the long blonde hair, the strands clinging to his smooth shoulders. He smiled softly to himself as he slithered towards the other, sticking his tongue out. "Want me to get your back for you?" He questioned. He didn't need the other to even answer him, moving behind the larger man and bringing the water up and over his back slowly. His delicate fingers slid slowly over the hardened muscles of his best friend's back, fingers following the broad back. He nearly drooled as he was positioned behind the man, allowed to touch such a strong body. Many women would've died to be in his position right about now. One would have to be stupid not to notice the looks that Cylix got all the time, after all.

"Very good." He admitted. "It's so nice to bathe like this after such a long day of working." He murmured softly, lips pressing softly to the older man's cheek. "You won't get many opportunities to relax like this when you're the chief, though." He smiled, hugging him gently from behind.

((I love your siggy! xD))

He grinned over at him. "Therefore I shall call you a sweetheart." He said firmly with a little nod, grinning over at him in an amused little manner. He reached up to stroke his black hair, sliding into the water before he used his tail to propel himself towards the shore where he let himself rest on his belly happily, taking a moment to look over at him. He was about to answer in a yes but his hands were already attacking his back. He it out a soft little groan of happiness as he shifted his back so the hard muscles rippled effortlessly beneath his fingers and he let out a little purring and growling sound, perhaps more sweet and feminine then normal which made himself chuckle lightly.

"Very good?" He asked in a curious manner as he turned his head to look over at him, smiling lightly at him and wink. "Indeed." He nodded, rising up lightly to look back at him. He smiled at the little kiss upon his cheek and gently kissed him back, feeling himself blush every so slightly. "That I won't, but I will have to try." He said with a little sigh. "I get heated bathes more often at my place. Thats what I had intended to give you as well till you brought up this place." He chuckled gently at him. He let one of his hands gently move over the slighter wrists and hands in a tender manner. "You know...you never told me why you wanted to live out here more then with the people." He whispered gently, holding him.

[Thank you. XD]

His fingers continued to knead at the hard, rippling muscle of his back. He was more than pleased to wash the other's back for him. Really, he'd be content to wash his whole body if he was requested of it. A man like Cylix deserved to be taken care of. He blushed brightly when the lips pressed to his own cheek, his hands moving away when the man flipped over and relaxed onto his back. "Well, perhaps we can get one of those after this massage I'm supposed to be getting, huh?" He poked the center of his chest, a soft smile on his face. He let out a sound of surprise when the hands moved over his own and he was held up against his powerful frame. His hands curled gently into his pecs, kneading slowly at the powerful muscles.

"Even if the council took me in and took care of me when I was little, I've just never really agreed with their methods." He shrugged gently. "If anyone poses a threat, they're eager to torture and get their answers. I'm not one for violence and it seems that's all they ever think about." Peace was a nice thing, but until Cylix took up the position of the leader, they'd still be at risk of being attacked. "Plus, I just prefer to live alone, I suppose..." He shrugged, his head resting beneath his chin. "People aren't looking over your shoulder at every possible moment. If you want privacy, you can get it pretty easily." He smiled, his hands still working slowly at hte man's powerful pectorals.​

He smiled gently at him, purring lightly before he had flipped over. He looked down at him as he slowly kneaded at his pecs. He bit his lip slightly in pleasure because his fingers brushed against his small male nipples that were fairly sensitive and he let out a soft sigh as he moved his hands around Luka's back, gently holding him against him. He grinned up at him. "Hmm, I'm giving you said massage at my home. I have some oils that I know you would like. " He said with a little wink. "Smell of Lavender and Vinilla, very relaxing. And it makes you feel softer." He said with a little chuckle and another wink. "At least I've enjoyed it. Occasionally when mom comes over she does it to me. She misses her little boy." He said softly with a little chuckle, "Darling woman, she misses you too!" He said firmly.

He let out a little sigh, nodding at him in understanding. He reached up to gently stroke his hair. "Yes, that is true. once I'm in power though. I'm going to try and make sure that they hold back on such things. But I can only change them so much." He pointed out with a small sigh, feeling Luka rest his head against his chin making him smile."Too true." He said with a grin. "Hmmm, lets get going? Okay? I assure you, you'll enjoy it. And I'll make you a nice hot meal and everything too." He said with a sweet little growl.

The smaller male smiled as his hands moved from his chest to his arms, his slender fingers curling around the strong biceps. "Well, I'm sure it'll help. A long day working will definitely be worth it if I get a massage." He spoke sweetly. The younger boy laughed as Cylix told him of his mother. "I know, I know." He was quite close with the woman since he and Cylix had been friends... well, since the boy had been found, really. The man had made it his duty to protect the smaller naga from his young age until now. Luka couldn't ask for a better friend. His chest pressed against the older man's own and he slid his arms around his neck. His lips pressed tenderly to his cheek and he leaned his head underneath the other's chin, relaxing against his strong frame.

"I know. You're not one to cause so much violence, which is a good thing. It's just what this tribe needs." He kissed his chest and then stretched before he slid out of the lake. He'd dry off as they went back towards Cylix's nest. "Lead the way, handsome." He pat his arm, sticking his tongue out. The prospect of a nice meal was even better than the massage. He had no time to cook for himself, so it was heaven to hear that someone was willing to cook for him.​

He smiled down at him, feeling himself giving a small groan of pleasure as his biceps flexed for a moment beneath Luka's fingers before finally relaxing and enjoying his touch. "Hmmm..." He gave a soft sigh of pleasure, smiling down at him. "Mhmm." He said firmly with a little nod and a smile as he reached up to stroke Luka's long blond hair, admiring his girlish face and hair. He gently brought some of the wet strands up to give them a slight whiff, grinning over at him as if embarrassed as he kissed his cheek. He gently stroked his hair, letting out a little sigh. "You should see her before you leave my home whenever that might be." He said hopefully.

"It would do her old heart some good. She is really getting on in the years." He admitted softly with a sigh. His goden eyes watched him and smiled at him "It is also a small part of us though. Nagas have always been known as a fairly violet or bullying race. Hopefully we can change that somewhat. But I do not want us to seem weak either to other tribes." He said firmly with a nod as he fallowed him out and lead him to his nest.

For Luka's sake he skirted the batch of nests that surrounded the main part of the village and went to his own. His was utterly like a home, but certainly cozy for any naga. He had a table to eat out with moss and large pads with neat dips in them for where a naga could curl up and 'sit' as they did. The floor was all natural foliage while that was a roof above them and tarps of animal skins for walls. They were flaps at the front one could move in and out of. Also, at the end of his home there were some flaps that opened up to a small smoking house where he would smoke meats, preserving them and he had a small fire pit where he could roast or cook. Back indoors though his bed consisted of massive leaves, moss and pine needles all put together into a a large shallow pit where he could curl up and lay at night as he willed, comfortably with a slightly raised part and a pillow for his human body.

"I'll visit her, don't worry." He smiled quietly. Since Cylix was nearing his middle-ages, the woman was getting older as well. Nevertheless, Luka could still see the same vibrant, excited feeling of being alive within her eyes. She was a cheerful woman and Luka had always been comforted by her if he ever needed a mother figure in his life. The blonde stretched his tail out and then yawned as he rested his head lightly against his shoulder. "Not at all. I don't want anyone to think that our tribe is weak. I'm just saying that we can't resort to violence at the drop of a pin, you know?" He questioned while they slithered back towards Cylix's home. Once they arrived at the nest that Cylix called a home, Luka ducked his head in and smiled, moving forward and peering around. It hadn't changed since the last time he had been here.

He stretched his body out, figuring that the man wanted to give him that massage first. "So, where shall I lay, handsome?" He inquired playfully, slithering over to the bed and laying beside it slowly, laying on his stomach so the male could start with his smooth, tanned back.

(typing is a lil slow I injured my fingers during a basketball game. one hand works xD)

He smiled thoughtfully over at him as he agreed to visit his mother. "Beautiful, it would do her loving heart good to see you. I know she may not be long for the world now. He muttered sadly with a little sigh before smiling thoughtfully at him once more. As he felt the head on his shoulder he reached up gently to stroke his long blond hair and he gently kissed his hair in a thoughtful manner, letting out his purring growl. "Oh yes, I do understand what you are talking about. It will just be hard to control everyone's temper and surrounding tribes." He said with a little sigh, shaking his head in an unhappy manner. "But that shall be solved later." He grinned.

He smiled over at him as he entered his home. He reached to gently stroke his hair before chuckling. "Oi, get on my bed. Your too good for the floor." He laughed softly at him with a little grin. He reached and gently picked him up just enough to put him onto his bed before slithering away from him. He soon returned with some bottles of the oils and creams he had. "Take off your shirt Luka." He ordered with a little chuckle. "You'll enjoy it. Mind if I do your tail a little too?" He asked gently. Not wanting to make him uncomfortable of course.

[No worries. ^^]

The little words of endearment, such as sweetheart and beautiful, were making the younger man blush. Normally, one wouldn't expect a man of Cylix's age to even think about saying such words to boys of Luka's age. A smile crossed his features as the other told him that his mother would appreciate the visit. It would be a sad day indeed when Cylix's mother passed on, but until then, Luka would make it his duty to check on her and visit her often. He didn't want her to feel as if Luka didn't enjoy being around her. That was how many took his distance from the tribe: they thought that he didn't like their company or found them annoying. On the contrary, Luka loved everyone in the tribe. It was just harder for him to adjust to the life of living with the tribe and for the tribe. WHen the time came... he'd do so. For now, he was content with his quaint little home nestled slightly far away from the village. "I have faith in you, Cylix. I know you can take control and fix the problems." He smiled, his hand squeezing his bicep gently.

He couldn't help but giggle at the other's statement, squeaking afterwards as he was lifted up in the strong arms and put on his bed. At the order, Luka removed his shirt deftly and crossed his arms above his head, resting it against the crossed arms and sighing sweetly. "YOu can massage whatever you want, Cylix." He murmured softly, his tail stretching out behind him to give the man full access to his frame.​

He smiled thoughtfully down at Luka in a thankful little manner as he said that he would do great as a leader and fix everyone's problems. He wished that he could be that optimistic about himself and being in charge. Now that he thought about it he wasn't sure if he was ready. But he couldn't exactly deny the elder's wish for him to replace their new leader. He was glad though to have someone that was so...willing and he smiled happily down at hum. He giggled in amusement as he squealed. "Aww, how cute." He chuckled, lightly making fun of his squeak which amused him so. He let out a little sigh and nodded at him. "Good then, I know you'll enjoy this." He winked down at him.

For the moment, he started with Luka's back, just spreading the oils over his back, gently, almost seeming to bath him with it. Cylix couldn't help but bend down to take a whiff of the sweet scents of lavender and vanilla, his tongue for a moment flicked out. "sorry if this feels weird, but it feels good." He said gently. He moved his longer tail to wrap around Luka's own, often seen as a mating sort of thing, his tail started to squeeze at the base of his tail before rippling down his tail lenth, massing and squeezing while his large hands began to work at his back, kneeding his flesh at his shoulders and shoulder blades.

The younger naga smiled softly as he laid upon his stomach, the tanned flesh of his smooth back completely exposed now that his shirt had been removed. His fingers dipped down to the wrappings that kept himself decent, loosening the ties of the wrappings and sliding them off of his hips slowly. The boy's long tail stretched out behind him and he nodded, knowing that he would indeed enjoy whatever Cylix had in store for him. Once the man's large hands began to spread the oils over his back, he felt a warming sensation on his skin from the effects of the oils. "Mmmn..." He shuddered and crossed his arms tighter. The feeling of the tongue upon his back had startled him, but it was not unwelcome.

As the tail slid around his own and began to squeeze along it, Luka blushed gently and buried his face against his arms. He knew that moments like this were usually reserved for mating, and Cylix and he were definitely not mates. The sensation of the large tail sliding over his smaller one, however, was very welcome and made him groan gently in pleasure. "Nnggh..." The hands on his back, massaging and kneading at the flesh of his shoulders, wasn't all that bad either. "Oooh Cylix..."​

He purred lightly down at him before blushing deeply at the sounds that he was making. He took in a sharp breath as his tail continued its squeezing and relaxing. Though he found his soft moans rather hard to ignore. As did the rest of his body as he could feel his male flap scale staring to move out of the way to show his slit were the slight tip of his lowers was poking out, as if curious. He frowned down at it, his fingers still working on his shoulders and the mass of knots in the smaller male's body. He moved one of his hands to try and cover his lowers as it was trying to come out a little bit more. He tried to push it back in to no avail as the soft touches made it only want to come out more.

He let himself succumb to in and he leaned down lightly so he lay partly on top of him, hoping that Luka might not notice the slight poke of his lowers. "Hmm, its sexy when you say my name like that." he chuckled softly at him. He purred sweetly and chuckled, kissing the back of Luka's neck. God, Cylix thought to himself, what was he doing, he didn't want to ruin their friendship or go to far with his best friend, no his crush. He had always loved the little guy. He just didn't feel that he could come out to him and still have him. His lips kissed the back of his neck while moving to the expanse of his back, stroking it, stroking the muscles, soothing them.

Luka was unaware that his sounds were having quite an effect on the older man. The sounds were too hard to keep inside, though. The massaging and the feeilng of the tail sliding up and down along his own, it was too pleasurable not to be sinful. "Mmmn..." He nuzzled his head against his crossed arms, groaning slowly while the fingers kneaded and massaged at his glistening back. Cylix was quite good at this, by the looks of it. The small naga male was making so many noises of delight as the large, skillful fingers worked at the knots in his back and removed them entirely. "Mmmngh..." He sighed sweetly, his eyes opening up when he felt the lips pressing to the back of his neck.

"Mmmn, really?" He inquired, giggling gently. He was glad that he could please Cylix, he supposed. He sighed happily and felt the fingers stroking along his sore back, the next sound quite unexpected. Hey, Cylix obviously enjoyed his name being spilled forth from Luka's lips, so there would be no harm done, right?"

"Oooh, Cylix...! Mmmn...!"​

Jesus fucking Christ, he thought to himself as he shivered over him as he lay partly on top of him. Crazy ass little Luka. He thought, grinning to himself on the inside. He tried to focus himself, though as he moaned again, even putting his name into that moan he couldn't help but moan in return. "Y-Yea, I like it." He whispered with a shakey breath within his ear shuddering for a moment and glaring down at his body as he rose up slightly and could spot his growing erection as he seemed to take into account Luka's feminine persona and he moaned slightly as his large cock started to force itself out.

"Damnit." He whispered, his thoughts drifting to other things then just a massage. He licked his lips lightly as he moved down again, his growing erection slowly sliding out of him and resting against Luka's lower back. He leaned down lightly and let his tongue sweep against the back of his neck. "Hmm. You taste and smell so gooooddd" He moaned sweetly as he arched lightly against him, his tail rippling in a way that made it seem like he was humping him. If only for a moment at least. He couldn't help but chuckle lightly to himself." Hmm...your such a turn on. I'm sorry." He whispered softly with a nod as she looked down at the ground and pulled his body up, his tail still clutching him.

Back
Top Bottom