Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princes of the Multiverse and the Princess of Shadows {[Mephilis&Kiandra]}

Nepharious smiled back at her, before returning his attention to the game. He did not think much of why she might have left, nor had he even realized where his tail had ended up before. He settled back into the routine of using his larger brother to make plays and win games!

"Oh yes, that was good..." Mephilis pulled as he moved his hands over her body, groping her glorious curves before kissing her cheek. "You did well for your first time." He said before he began to pull out of her. "This is gonna be a first too, I hope you enjoy it." He said as he neared the end of his pull out, stopping as she felt the resistance of her vaginal lips against his barbs. "Get ready." He purred in a foreboding whisper before he pulled out completely, his barbs popping against her entrance and sending a surge of stimulation throughout her. She would not know it, but his large size would multiply this effect as well. This also kickstarted her ovulation, though due to her implant, this was not really a concern. He did not tell her, but Mephilis was also wearing a form of protection, a strip that essentially made males shoot blanks... usually, it was not always the most reliable form of contraception, but it was much cheaper than the sure fire stuff. As far as he knew, it had not let him down yet...

Kuna and Calliope exchanged a glance and continued the game. Kuna's tail gently slid between her and Nepharious, just close enough to brush against him as she played, the tip of her tongue just resting on her upper lip as she concentrated on the game before her.

Kiandra caught her breath and relaxed into the bedding below her, ignoring the fact that it was soaked with his and her cum. She turned her head, smiling as he kissed her cheek, and then answered him, "Shit... wasn't my first time... but sure felt like it... I think..." She stopped, a cute crinkle in her nose as she felt him begin to slide out. She could feel his barbs scraping against her inner walls, and then suddenly, he was popping against her entrance, stimulating her pussy as she cried out. She had never felt that sensation before, and her pussy clenched tightly as she quivered uncontrollably. She panted for air, as she closed her eyes, willing her body to calm down.

Nepharious and Jerath would continue playing with the girls for several hours before they began to grow tired. Saying goodnight to the ladies, they would head off to bed.

After a nice long conversation, Maverick would depart from his brother, bringing freshly made ramen to Rune in her room. He paused a bit when he realized just how... not noise proof these rooms where. He could not help but feel some arousal at the faint sounds of his brother pounding Kiandra in the next room. Shaking his head, he would push the door to Rune's room open. "Room service!" He shouted as he brought the food to her on her bed. "Did ya miss me?" he asked, one of his ears tilted toward the sounds in the next room. Once they were done eating, he would try to talk her into a round two before they went back to sleep.

"Technically, no, but based on the way you were acting when I went down on you... I feel like this was your first time getting a good fuck." He purred, moving a kiss over onto her lips as he rolled her over onto her back. "And the fuck's not over yet." He growled as he pulled her closer to him by her legs. Looming over her, he began to kiss her deeply, his hands greedily carressing her body as he lined himself up for reentry. He would enter her much more eassily this time, taking half the time to hilt her, before starting to thrust again. The golden male would keep he rin her room, fucking her for several more hours. Until either she could not take it anymore, or they realized just how long they had been at it and decided to call it quits for the night. Given the absolute destruction that was her bed, he would offer to let her sleep in his room if she so wished.

Kuna and Calliope waved good bye, both yawning, but Calliope wanted to talk to her about her reactions to Nepharious.
"So? Do you like him?"
"Calliope, I don't know him well enough to like him yet."
"Sorry, do you find him arousing?"
"Stop teasing me... he's... nice... oh all right, yes. I find him very arousing... I've never felt this way..."
"All hot and bothered?"
"Yes! All I wanted to do was strip, and lay down on the table, let him have his way with me..." Kuna said, and Calliope grinned.
"Good. You need a male who can pop your cherry!"
Kuna shushed her and shook her head as the two finally started making their way up to their rooms.

Rune grinned at Maverick as he walked in and grabbed the Ramen from him, taking a deep breath before tasting it.
"That's pretty good Maverick." She ate the food as they chatted back and forth, and as she finished, and he started trying for round two, she smirked, and crooked her finger at him, all for it.

Kiandra groaned as she felt him thrust into her again, and let her head fall backwards as they started again.

A couple hours passed, and she weakly pushed him away, her quivering body exhausted. She tried to keep her eyes open, but was slowly loosing her grip on reality, and as he offered to let her sleep in his room, she grinned, and nodded, eyes closing as she fell asleep before he had even picked her up.

The next morning, Nala was the first up... or really the only one who had stayed awake the entire night. She walked down to the kitchen, and started brewing coffee, her tired eyes looking around as the first pot brewed. She poured a cup, and took a sip, cursing as she accidentally burned her tongue. She put her cup down, and grabbed an ice cube, sucking on it, and Kuna waltzed in, looking her over and shaking her head, "Stayed awake all night huh?"
"Yeah..."
"Ya know we can watch..."
"No. It's okay. I'll sleep later."

First person Nala would see was Daimus, who seemed to have fallen asleep at the table. His face buried into a sandwhich he doubtless had been eating before he passed out.

The next thing she would see was Mephilis, who was hurriedly dressed and fresh out of a shower. He seemed to be cooking, or atleast attempting to. He had all the materials out, but had yet to start. He had a box of pancake mix in his hand and was audibly reading the directions to himself. Though with his deep, smooth and rather powerful voice it would carry thorough the room as if he were reading a book to everyone.

Maverick would still be passed out in Rune's room.
Nepharious would still be in his room.
Jerath would be back in the game room, losing horribly without someone to carry him. He would also have a headset in, endearing himself to the people in the net with his lovably personality.

Nala looked over at Kuna who was standing listening to Mephilis deep voice as he read the instructions. Her thighs clenched as she swallowed, and turned wide eyes back to Nala, who by this point had caught on. She grinned at Kuna, and then poured her a cup, leaning back on the counter as she watched Mephilis. Kuna just stood, listening to his voice, a shiver running down her spine.

Kiandra stretched on a soft bed, opening her eyes slowly. Her body felt wrung out and sore, but she also felt amazing. It was funny how a really good dicking could energize a female. She stretched out naked, looking around the room, recognizing it as the one Mephilis had claimed for himself. She sighed, and rolled over, groaning at the slight soreness between her legs. She got up, and wrapping a sheet around herself, headed out across the hall, coming face to face with Rune who was sneaking out of her own room. The two females grinned at each other, recognizing the well-fucked look on each other's faces. Neither said a word, just heading into the bathroom to take hot showers.

"Can't be too hard." Mephilis said to himself just before he got this.. feeling. Glancing over, he saw Kuna just watching him. The was she was just staring at him made him check himself over to make sure his clothes had not fallen off. Nope, still clothed, he looked back up at her, "Is there something I can do for you, Kuna?" He asked, watching her reaction closely.

"Aw comon, how was I supposed to know there was five of them in there?" Jerath asked as he watched himself die on the killcam, shaking his head. "No, there is not always five of them, sometimes there is eight!" he said before laughing at his own humor rather loudly.

Kuna's eyes widened at being caught, and she shook her head, saying quietly, "No. I'm okay. Just hungry. Do you need help?"
Nala just smirked at her and shook her head, sipping her coffee.

Kiandra and Rune both showered quickly, and then met up in the hallway. Kia opened her door, and the smell of sex rolled out, as she and Rune looked into the room. Her bed was still standing, but the sheets were ripped and torn, half on the floor. Rune smirked at her, "Finally got a good fuck, obviously..."
"He was ravenous, although for that matter, so was I. He finally let me sleep... I think round 4 or 5? I'm not sure."
"Good for you. I'm glad you got Tarun out of your system."
The two females laughed, and Rune headed to her own room, sliding into bed naked, fully intent on waking Maverick up with her mouth around his cock.

Kia cleaned up her room, and then dressed, a short lavender skirt and corset top, and then headed to the kitchen for coffee.

"Cooking is not really my thing. With princess Daimus passed out, I can't make him do it. So any help would be very welcome." He said, looking back at the pancake box, rather simple thing for most. But to Mephilis, reading these instructions was like trying to decipher a foreign language.

Maverick stirred from his sleep as he felt a warmth over him. Eyes slowly opening to see Rune working over his hardening cock. "Hey there... I don't remember signing up for automatic bill payments... You banks are real sneaky." He said, putting a hand on her head to pet her softly.

Kuna slipped a hand over the box and gently tugged it out of his hands, "No reading... grab the milk from the fridge, and pour about a cup into the bowl." She put the pancake mix into the bowl for him, and then grabbed two eggs from the basket on the counter. She cracked them over the bowl, putting them into the flour, and then motioned Mephilis for him to pour the milk in. She bent over to grab the metal whisk, her ass and tail in the air, and then started to mix the ingredients.
"Can you get the pan hot? It's nonstick, so it won't need oil, but I like mine with butter, so if you could put a little on."

Nala simply watched, sitting down next to Daimus, and turning to study him. She slowly poked him, wondering how he could breath with his nose in the sandwich. Into this scene walked Kiandra, and she smirked at that before looking at Mephilis and smiling at him and Kuna cooking.

Rune worked him easily, swallowing him down before popping up and grinning at him, "You saying you have insufficient funds then?"

Mephilis raised an eyebrow as she began to show her knowledge so simply. He watched her work, even moreso when she bent over and even raised her tail for him to get a nice view of her ass. "Yeah, I'll butter it good." He said in a rather suggestive tone, before he began to heat up the pan. As he began to place butter onto the pan to start melting it. His tail moving a bit, and 'accidently' grazing her leg several times.

Daimus would snort as he was poked, slowly stiring to life. "Huh? Mom? I don't... wanna... go... to sch-" He cut himself off as his brain began to start up. Shaking his head, looking over at Nala. "Hello... How can I help you?" He asked, before noticing that he was infact not in his room. "Did you carry me to the lunchroom?"

"I've got plenty of funds left for you sweetheart." He said as he began to scratch her left chin. "You need the next deposit now huh? I think I can oblige, might have to work for it, but I get the feeling you have no problem with that."

Kuna blushed, and giggled as he tickled her with his tail. She easily dropped a dribble in to the hot pan to make sure it was sufficiently hot, and then dropped a perfect circular pancake.
"Flip it when I tell you to." She said, passing him a spatula.

Nala grinned at Daimus, as Kia laughed. Both females shook their heads at his question, and Kia poked him again, "Did you fall asleep on the sandwich?" She asked, as Nala took a sip of coffee.

Rune smirked, and slid up his body, allowing his cock to be enveloped by her breasts, before nestling him between her thighs as she straddled him. "Think you can make a deposit?"

"Alright." Mephilis said, taking the spatula, doing some prep motions to ensure he knew how to flip. "Hm, do you think you could guide me the first time? So I do it right?" He asked, totally not suggesting it to get her to hold his hand while she did it or anything, he legitimately needed help.

"Ofcourse not!" Daimus said sternly, scoffing at the idea. "Someone obviously planted this, plenty of troublemakers on this ship!"

Maverick grinned up at her, his hands tracing her body. "THink you can take it?"

Kuna grinned at him, and shook her head wryly. She stepped up next to him, and said, "After the batter starts making big bubbles, you slide the spatula under it, lift and flip your wrist."
As she spoke, she moved his hand with hers, helping him through the motions of the flip. Afterwards, a perfectly flipped pancake lay, cooking on the other side now. "A couple of minutes in this side, and you can put it on the plate." She pointed to a large dinner plate she had placed to the side, and then looked up at him, "Anything else?"

Nala and Kia grinned at Daimus.
"Sure. A prankster... although the only one on the ship has been busy... pretty much all night..." Kia said, brushing some crumbs away from Daimus' face. Nala chuckled at that explanation of Rune and rolled her eyes.

Rune smirked at him, and slowly sat up, lowering her wet pussy over his cock, slowly taking him in deep, her inner muscles clenching around his girth as he bottomed out in her. She pressed down, grinding her clit against his hips, and sighed, her claws digging into his pecs.

Mephilis would move in such a way that would put her infront of him as she show him how to flip pancakes properly. "I see, so its like using a small sword, you work with your wrist." He said as a hand gingerly pressed against her left hip, before pulling away to gauge her reaction. "Thank you very much for the help." He said as she stepped away and gave him further instructions. When she aske dif there was anything else, he gave her a knowing grin, "Is it not customary to kiss the chef?"

"Only one? Have you met my brothers?" Daimus said as he cleaned the food of of his chin. "I would never fall asleep on food, I'm not Jerath!"
But he is his brother.

Maverick grunted as he felt her body take him in, a knowing grin on his face as his looked up at her. His hand moving up to grip her slender hips as she began to move over him. "Can I expect more early morning deposits?" He asked as he began to thrust up into her.

Kuna blushed at his words, her body already a little hot from his soft touches. She looked down, and then quickly went up on her tip toes to press a cute little kiss on his cheek, avoiding his lips as she walked away, a sway to her hips. Kiandra watched them quietly, smiling softly as she nudged Nala to watch. The two females knew that Kuna didn't have much experience with males, having been more interested in doing her schooling and then her job instead. Now though, she might actually be getting a little more interested in the males on their ship.

Both female turned to look at Daimus, and smirked at him, Nala reaching over to brush on last crumb off his face, before she got up and grabbed her mug, which said "I pilot this shit." and then headed up to navigation.

Rune smirked down at Maverick, and squeezed her inner muscles around his cock, and then leaned down to kiss him, not answering him as she pumped down, meeting every thrust he did.

The golden male would grin at her cute little kiss, making no attempt the hide the fact that he was watching her hips as she walked away. No doubt thinking of things he would like to do to those hips, before turning to work on the food more. Using knowledge he gained from Kuna, starting to put his own spin on how he preformed them. It seemed he was a fast learner, though there were a few stray splashes due to his inexperience combined with his insistence to do things his way.

"You don't spend alot of time off the bridge do you?" Daimus asked Nala as she headed toward the door. His icy blue eyes watching her with great interest. Resting his head in a balled fist as he waited to see if she would reply or just leave. Of all his brothers, he was probably the most duty oriented and as such he had great respect for her apparent dutifulness.

"I'll take that as a yes." He groaned as he sat up to kiss the female, his arms encircling her body as she moved on him. While he was nowhere near as muscular as the liked of Jerath, or even Mephilis, he had a pretty powerful build for a nerd.

Kuna headed to the large cold room they had on the ship, letting herself take a breath and cool her overheated body. She had never gotten so hot and bothered around males before, so this was a new experience for her. After she felt back in control, she exited, a large wrapped piece of meat in her claws, a smile on her face as she came back into view of the girls, who smirked at her.

Nala smirked as Kiandra snorted at Daimus' words, and then paused next to the door, her one green eye, and one smokey white eye meeting his icy blue ones. "It's my favorite job. Plus, sitting in that chair, with the expanse of space in front of one self... there's no where more beautiful or peaceful... You can come up and check it out if you'd like..."

Kiandra had taken a sip of her coffee, and almost spit it out at Nala's last comment. Her wide eyes followed Nala as she nodded to them, and then disappeared around the corner. She turned back to Daimus, "Wasn't expecting her to invite you up to her bridge, you can consider yourself honored..." She was about to continue, but Kuna came back through the cold room door. She smirked at her friend, and shook her head as Kuna smiled back at her. Kiandra didn't think it would take long before Kuna would loose something she had protected for almost her entire life after puberty. Either way, she couldn't wait to see ow this would turn out.

Rune was edging towards orgasm again, her whole body twitching over Maverick as she groaned his name low in her throat. Her thighs quivered, and she felt her head fall back as the burning need just kept growing within her, expanding out from her womb.

Daimus sat back in his chair, watching Kiandra as she spoke. Nodding to her words as his face took on a thoughtful expression. "Well, guess I shouldn't keep the lady waiting." He said after Kuna returned to the room. Standing up from his chair, giving Kiandra a pat on the shoulder as he walked out by Kuna. Heading back toward the bridge to check out this beautiful view he was promised, alongside the beautiful woman, ofcourse.

Mephilis had been deploying the food onto the table when he noticed Kuna had returned, a grin coming over his face when he saw her hands wrapped around a piece of meat. "And then there were three." He said in both an ominous, yet enticing tone. "You ladies hungry?" He asked, as he spread the food out across the table. Whiteblack eyes moving from Kiandra to Kuna and then back, carefully tracing their forms with his gaze.

As Rune groaned, Maverick lunged up to her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. Her breasts flattening against his chest as he kissed her deeply, pulling her down ontop of him as he took over. Spreading his legs, his thighs pulling her legs open as he planted his feet into the bed beneath him. Pulling his hips up with this new base, the grey feline began to ram himself into her tight body. "Cum for me, and take my next deposit." He whispered as his thrusts intensified before he finally hilted his barbed cock inisde her, pumping her full of his seed once again.

As Daimus entered the bridge, he would see the massive expanse of space spread out before him. Their bridge was suspended, held in almost a bubble of glass, so it was as if he was stepping out over the stars. Nala spotted him as he stepped in and smiled softly at him, although he wouldn't see her immediately. She dropped down from her hammock, coming into view as she said, "Welcome to my humble abode." She took her seat at the captains chair, and pressed a button which allowed another chair to seemingly grow from the floor, as if the metal was a living plant. She nodded towards the chair, indicating he should take a seat as she got a small notification on a screen to her left.
"So what do you think?" She asked as she looked back up at him, before turning towards her controls, and inputting new data. Her station was a technological marvel, but he could tell she did her own calculations, as she inputted them into the screen. She stuck the tip of her tongue to the corner of her lip as she looked over the calculation, and wriggled her nose as she reran the numbers in her head.
"This doesn't look right..." She said to herself under her breath.

Kia and Kuna both nodded, and grinned at him as the three dug into the food.

Rune smirked at him and purred his name as she sat back up on his hips and cock, a sultry satisfied look on her face. She stretched up, then slid up his cock until she got to the tip, and then tightened her pussy around the barbs, before popping off. She shivered visibly and then rolled off him, stretching up and grinning.
Finally she sat up, and got out of bed, grabbing a towel, and her shower kit.
"Shower and food... wanna come with? But no funny business..."

Daimus looked around at the star ocean around them. Upon hearing some rustling, his attention turned toward the female. A small smile coming over his face as he watched her. He would not waste alot of time in moving up into the new seat. "Its quite impressive, fanciest ship I have ever been in." High praise, tha tis until you realize he has only been in a few, most of which were clunky freighters. He looks at her quizzically as her facial expression gave away that somethign was wrong.
"What is it?" He asked, after she verbally mention this fact.

Mephilis took a seat and watched them destroy his cooking, a strangely satisfying spectacle.

Maverick groaned as she popped him out of her pussy. "Oh don't worry, I'm not a comedian." He says with a sly grin as he stood up, and began to dress himself.

Back
Top Bottom