Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daughter’s Hot Friend (MysteriousPleasure x xMandyx) NSFW

“Hey”, Laura said with a a soft smile, stepping past James on her way into the kitchen. Setting her purse and car keys down onto the counter, she stepped over to the sink, turning the water on before beginning to wash her hands. “I’m not sure if Alyssa texted you too but she’s going out with friends after she’s done at the country club. I told her it’s fine and not to stay out too late.” Taking a deep breath, Laura turned the water off and flicked her hands into the sink before reaching for a towel to dry them off.

——————————

Showing up to work 30 minutes late, Kayleigh tried to avoid her manager and receive yet another lecture from him. He’s always so playful and talkative when she is around and finds any and every excuse to be around her but he also always seems to take joy in disciplining her and writing her up. It’s not like selling clothing is anything exciting or be proud of. It was simple work either running the register, organizing messy clothing racks, or setting up new displays. Wearing black leggings, a white T-shirt, and her khaki work vest, despite her best efforts, her manager Shawn did manage to hunt her down.

It was always so awkward with him. He was older than her and it was clear he had a thing for Kayleigh whether complimenting her or disciplining. Meanwhile Kayleigh always seemed to ignore him and not take him seriously which really ate at Shawn. He’d do anything for a chance with her but she never budged on her stance with the older man. Getting grilled on where she was and how she was late, Kayleigh rolled her eyes with disgust.

He wanted to cut her hours as punishment but also make her stay late tonight and close up but also open the store the next morning. For her entire shift he would nag at her and remind her that she had to close and not to forget anything. Kayleigh had just about enough. The job didn’t pay very well but it was high schooler work after all. As the hours went by she decided on her own that today was her last day and she’ll just quit without notice. It’s not going to be the end of the world and she was certain she’d find something else. Alyssa has always asked Kayleigh to be a cart girl with her at the country club anyway.

Leaving an oh so lovely “I quit” message for her manager, Kayleigh slammed the door shut and walked the mostly empty parking lot to her car. With a big sigh of relief she sat down and turned the key only to find her car wouldn’t start….. she tried a couple more times only to hear clicking noises. “For fucks sake….”she pouted, slamming her fists down onto the steering wheel. Grabbing her phone, her first instinct was to call her dad to come help but another idea popped into her head instead.

Fingers typing away like mad, Kayleigh texted James asking if he could possibly help and that her car wouldn’t start.

“No….no she didn’t mention anything to me but if she did….I would have certainly been a little more prepared…”James said in a playful manner, stepping up behind Laura. Even with his attraction to Kayleigh, James was still a horned up sex deprived man that despite being turned down quite often, still didn’t stop him from making attempts, especially since they were all alone. Laura may not be a young busty teen but she was still very attractive.

“So how was the yard sale?”he genuinely asked, hands placed gently on her shoulders, offering her a nice little shoulder massage. Leaning over her shoulder a bit, he casually kissed at her cheek, hands now sliding down her smooth arms to her waist, pressing himself up against her. His bulge was very noticeable pressed up against her ass. Hands sliding up from her waist along her sides and then out around over her breasts to find the buttons to her top, nearly unbuttoning the first couple while his lips made their way down to Laura’s neck.

Off in the other room James could hear his phone going off with a text message alert.

Last edited:
Laura’s eye widened and gasped slightly, knowing perfectly well where James’ mind was and what he was leading her into. She smiled slightly from the shoulder rub. Having helped her sister setup and run the yard sale all day and then pack up everything that was left at the end of the day, her body was really worn down. Of course James didn’t stop there and insisted on exploring her body, desiring more and more.

Laura simply stood there while her husband began going to work as usual after she just had a long day. Pressing his bulge up into her she had to wonder if she really had such an impact on him just by coming home or was he getting himself wound up by being home alone all day longer? “So you really missed me all day? Guess I should have just dragged you along to help?”

Button after button started being undone before Laura had to finally slide his hands away. “Ok now easy you….”casually giggling. “I just had a really long day and really need a hot bath…..so….. how about you put yourself on pause for a bit and…. Maybe we meet back up in a bit hmm?” Without waiting for his response, Laura managed to slip from James’ grasp and trotted up the steps.

Again in the other room came another text message alert from Kayleigh, impatiently trying to get his attention.

Aching in his pants, James kept going further and further until Laura managed to get away from him. He didn’t want to be forceful with his wife but at times it seemed tempting in order to satisfy his needs. To just pin her down and have his way with her would certainly feel great for him but definitely wouldn’t be enjoyable to Laura. Her sex drive already didn’t match his and to force it would do him more harm than good. Watching her disappear upstairs, there was a glimmer of hope that they would be intimate after her bath but James has been through this scenario before only to find her passed out sleeping.

Sighing, he finally went to check on his phone to see who was messaging him. Just as his body was settling down from his brief heated moment in the kitchen, his body spurred back to life seeing messages from Kayleigh. A part of him expected her to have sent something provocative but instead it was the complete opposite. Unsure of why she was reaching out to him instead of her own parents, James didn’t question it and offered his assistance, letting her know he was on his way.

“Hey Laura?” James shouted up the steps to upstairs. “I gotta step out for a minute, I’ll be right back”. Hearing what he thought was an “ok” James was already out the door and driving to the mall. Hopefully it wasn’t anything major and he could hurry home to Laura, staying positive they would be intimate tonight, James pulled into the mall parking lot where Kayleigh said she was parked. It was already dark aside from the lamp posts throughout the lot and there were still a number of cars still parked throughout the lot. Pulling into the spot next to Kayleigh’s car, James got out and greeted the teen.

“Hey Kayleigh…..so your car won’t start at all? Can you pop the hood? Your battery might just be dead so I can jump it real quick for ya”. Opening his trunk and then the hood of his own car, James grabbed his jumper cables and began to hook everything up.

“Oh my god thank you soooooo much for coming. I couldn’t get a hold of anyone”Kayleigh lied, putting on a small pouty face. James was the only person she reached out to and the only person she wanted to reach out to…. “I really didn’t want to walk home in the dark so hopefully you have some luck. You really look like you know what you’re doing. Most guys can barely open the gas tank”giggling and watching as James work away, hooking up cables and checking everything over.

Within a couple minutes he instructed her to try starting her car again. Plopping down in the drivers seat Kayleigh closed her eyes and gave the key a turn. After a little pause her car sprang to life. Her eyes wide with excitement she got back out of the seat. “Omigosh omigosh omigosh thank youuuuu James!!!”she squealed in happiness, running over and giving him a huge hug. She was truly happy her shitty day didn’t result with her stuck in the mall parking lot but she was also happy James was more than willing to assist her. Of course she almost expected him to come running and assist the slutty teen.

Her body pressed up against his, Kayleigh squeezed hard and didn’t show signs of wanting to let go. A huge smile on her face, Kayleigh continued standing there, arms wrapped around James, casually rubbing her chest side to side against his. “For being so sweet and coming out here in the dark….I definitely think you earned yourself a little reward….don’t you agree?” Pulling from him a bit, Kayleigh stared into James’ eyes, hands sliding between them, finding the button to his pants and undoing it followed by his zipper, not even waiting for his consent. Once again she was urging James to cheat on Laura and find pleasure with his new little minx.

Last edited:
Jumpstarting a car wasn’t very technical at all and was one of the more easier things to do. Based on what Kayleigh had said about her car not starting it was also the first troubleshooting thing he could do to hopefully get things running and let Kayleigh be on her way since James had a small chance of getting lucky tonight with his wife. Even though he was cheating on his wife, Kayleigh didn’t need to know what could be waiting for him back at home once he was wrapped up here in the parking lot.

Giving her the go ahead to start the car and hear start right up was music to his ears. Glancing at his watch, Laura would probably still be in the bath once he got back and then he could try schmoozing her once again as she got out. Before he realized it, Kayleigh was already back out of her car and wrapped her hands around him, throwing her body up against his.

The older man couldn’t help but smile from the thankful and energetic reaction. He was her savior after all. Not wanting her to feel neglected, James offered a small hug in return though her hug lasted much longer. Standing there in the dimly lit parking lot, James wanted to then make his escape as he felt his cock begin twitching but the look in Kayleigh’s eyes said she had other plans for him.

“No…wait…Kay….it was my pleasure to come out and help you but I really need to get back home….my wi-….”James stopped, looking down and watching her undoing his pants. His heart began racing. He had all intentions of leaving immediately but he could never figure out a way to tell a slut like Kayleigh “no”. Hearing his zipper be pulled down, he get his pants being rigged along with his boxers.

Cock springing free between them, James nervously looked around the parking lot. A few people off in the distance but nobody paying any attention them across the parking lot. Nervously taking long deep breaths, his hand instinctively moved to Kayleigh’s shoulder. Shakily he urged her down onto the ground in front him. “Well…I guess I really can’t turn down a little reward….especially from you right?” he selfishly muttered, a small grin on his face looking down at her with his cock in front of her face.

It pleased Kayleigh to have James give in and guide her down in front of him. It didn’t take much convincing though she didn’t give him any chance to turn her down either. “Don’t sound too eager James….what’s the matter? Your wife never give you head any more?” Teasing him, Kayleigh got up on her knees, looking up at him while reaching and grabbing a hold of his cock. Slowly stroking his entire length, cock aimed towards her pretty face.

His cock was already rock hard, throbbing with heat in her hand. Hand sliding back and forth along his shaft, gently squeezing at his cock while turning her hand slightly with each stroke. Grinning up and him, letting out a long smooth breath of delight, she held his cock upright. Leaning in, Kayleigh stuck her tongue out, running it flat up along his length to his head. Upon reaching the tip she repeated, moving her tongue slightly over and running her tongue along his cock, almost lapping away at the older cock.

“Mmmmm”she whimpered playfully, pressing her lips together and kissing his head with the sound of a soft suckle each time. Turning her head slightly to the side she leaned lower, tongue flicking over his balls before sucking one into her mouth. “Uhhhmmmmm”Kayleigh moaned, letting his ball pop from her mouth before tending to the other. Panting, letting her breath coat his balls, Kayleigh licked and kissed at them a bit longer before working her way up along his cock once again.

Kissing her way up to his head, her lips parted a bit, taking his head into her mouth, greeted by her tongue. Immediately her tongue swirled all around his head moaning playfully. Slowly her lips lowered onto his cock, sliding along her tongue inside her hot mouth. “Mmmmmm”eyes you at James, cock disappearing between her lips before sliding back out only to enter her mouth once more.

Toying at James, Kayleigh would pull back only to lunge back forward and slowly pull back along his cock. Her teeth gently running along his cock while pulling away. With one hand on the base of his cock, she eventually worked into a nice smooth rhythm, head bobbing back and forth along his hard cock.

Last edited:
Kayleigh had definitely nailed it with her comment about Laura not giving him any head. James couldn’t recall the last time Laura had given him a nice blowjob. Even during sex, foreplay wasn’t as involved as it used to be. As much as he wanted to enjoy getting head from Kayleigh, James closed his eyes and leaned his head back a bit, trying to envision it was Laura now tending to his cock.

It was a half assed attempt to feel less guilty about what was happening right now but it was worth a shot at least in his mind. The sensation he was feeling right now was beyond thrilling. Kayleigh knew exactly how to handle him and he new for certain this wasn’t her first time giving a blowjob. “Errrmmmmm this isn’t your first time doing this is it…” hand still resting on her shoulder. James took long deep breaths, trying to keep his focus, glancing down and watching her work his cock.

The way she teased his cock made him throb continuously. Precum oozed from his tip. He couldn’t believe how amazing she was and how great it felt in turn. As much as he wanted her to take him into her mouth and begin sucking, the way she toyed at him was driving James nuts inside.

“Ohhhh fuck!”James groaned a little loud once she finally took him into her hot little mouth and began sucking his cock. Looking down at Kayleigh, James couldn’t continue pretending it was Laura and wanted the pleasure of knowing it was Kayleigh sucking him.

Reaching and grabbing her hair from her face, James rested his hand on the back of her head, following along while her head bobbed back and forth. His cock disappearing into her mouth it took everything he had not to pull her head into him and make her throat his cock.

Playfully James would pump his hips slightly to match her rhythm and encourage her to take more of him. With how much she teased him, something inside of James snapped and he just couldn’t hold back any more. If Kayleigh wanted to flirt around and be a home wrecking little slut, then perhaps it was time to step it up a notch and James take control?

Feeling her lips pulling back along his cock, James pressed his hand into the back of her head, pulling her back onto his cock. Grunting, James let her pull back but again forced her back onto his cock. Gripping her hair in a ponytail behind her head, James’ hips began working back and forth, gently fucking her mouth, hoping she doesn’t resist.

Lips sliding back and forth along his length, Kayleigh continued sucking his cock. Feeling him brush her hair from her face and hold it behind her head, guiding her along his older cock. Repeatedly her head bobbed back and forth in front of him, moans escaping her lips, taking him as best as she could. Being the oldest person she has ever given a blowjob to, Kayleigh was used to guys cumming so quickly but judging by James’ reactions so far, he was going making sure to enjoy her mouth as long a he could.

Cock filling her mouth, continued working his cock until out the blue James pulled her in, shoving his cock into the back of her throat. “MMMPHHHH”Kayleigh choked a bit from the sudden act and quickly tried to pull from his cock but felt his hand pulling her back down his length. Shocked at his action, her eyes beamed up at James, seeing the lust in his eyes, tugging at her hair and beginning to fuck her mouth.

It was so hot having him start taking a bit of control. It only told Kayleigh how much he was enjoying her, how much he wanted her…how much he needed her. Looking up at him innocently, Kayleigh didn’t resist him, head held still as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. “Mmmm mmmm mmmm”Kayleigh whimpered with each pump.

Letting out a long moan, his hips pumped back and forth, cock thrusting in and out of her mouth. It was a relief that Kayleigh didn’t try to get him to stop and let was giving in to him but even if she didn’t, something in James wasn’t about to stop even if she resisted. If she was going to play this kinky game of hers then she should expect a deprived man like himself to not hold back any longer.

Grunting each pump, his cock pressed deeper into her mouth, pressing into her throat. Almost his entire length disappeared into her mouth each time. “Errrmmm Kayleigh…..god I love fucking your pretty face…..errrmmmmm mmmm”. Without being too rough and forceful with her, his pumping didn’t ease up. Hands holding her head still, James could feel his orgasm approaching fast. Panting and breathing hard, his pace quickened. At this point James completely ignored the fact he was face fucking her in a parking lot out in the open for people to see.

“S-so close baby…. mmmmm yeah Kayleigh….fuck you always make me want to cum so hard for you….oh…..oh-oh ermmmm fuck!” Pressing his hips forward and pulling Kayleigh towards him, James forced his entire length forward, burying his entire length into her mouth. Cum shooting from his cock into her throat. Not letting her go, James could feel his cock pulsing and spasming inside her mouth, his cum gushing into the teens throat. Leaning his head back, James could feel his legs buckling beneath him, hands finally releasing Kayleigh and allowing her to pull away from him.

“Mmmphhhh mmmphhhh mmmphhh”, moaning and handling him as best as she could. Gagging slightly on his cock, listening to James taking dirty to her. The way he was treating her only told her he never got to fool around with his wife like this. Kayleigh’s slutty nature opened James up to plenty of sexual options to try out on her.

Hearing James pant harder and harder, her hands pressed at his legs trying to steady herself, yelping with a mouth full of cock once James pulled her down onto his length, cock filling into her throat. “Mmmmmphhhhhhh” the teen moaned onto his cock. Eyes of both concern and pleasure looking up at James, trying not to gag on his cock. His cum spurting into the back of her throat, wincing and trying not to gag, swallowing his warm cum, the taste filling her mouth. Her hands pressed firmly into his legs, holding out as long as she could. Mouth and throat coated in his cum, Kayleigh was relieved when he finally released her and pulled out of her mouth.

Falling back onto her butt, Kayleigh panted hard, gasping for air. “Wh-what the fuck James…. If you wanted to cum in my mouth you could have just let me keep blowing you…”. Pausing, her eyes looked away from him. “But I have to admit….my first face fuck was pretty hot and just fyi….you taste very…very good” giggling, Kayleigh winked up at James, getting up off the pavement and adjusting her clothes. “I’ll just have to think twice before asking for help again hmm?” Not taking up any more of his time, Kayleigh said her goodbye and got in her car to head back home

Last edited:
Taking a long deep breath, James ignored her complaint towards his oral creampie. A sly smile appeared on his face. He felt a small sense of guilt to use the teen as his cum dump but she had it coming and besides, it felt amazing to fuck her pretty face like that. Holding her and pumping his hips into her, filling her mouth only to greedily cum in her mouth and forcing her to take his cum was something he would be replaying in his mind for quite some time.

“Perhaps you just need a little more practice huh Kayleigh?” Without apologizing, James simply chuckled a little. She wasn’t just any slut, she was his slut. Seeing her head off, James quickly got back into his own car and hurried back home hoping he didn’t kiss anything with Laura. Even though he just got a nice sexual thrill, his horned up body wasn’t about to possibly miss out on a second helping. Upon pulling back into the driveway, James raced back into the house and up the steps. The lights were still on so there was a small chance of hope.

Quietly opening up the bedroom door the bathroom door was still closed and he could hear Laura still in there, the water draining from the tub. His heart rate began to pickup once again, cock slightly twitching with anticipation. Unsure how to make his approach, James undressed on his side of the bed and slid under the covers, waiting for Laura to come so he can make his move.

With her hair wrapped in a towel, Laura came out of the master bathroom wearing only a light blue buttoned down sleep shirt. Not bothering to do all the buttons, Laura only did a few buttons in the middle which ended up exposing some of her stomach and opened up a bit of her cleavage. Unintentionally trying to turn James on, she made her way over to the dresser, undoing the towel and ruffling her hair before running her brush through a few times.

“In bed already? Figured you’d be messing around downstairs all evening”. Looking at herself in the mirror, Laura tossed the towel the hamper and stepped over to the bed, pulling the sheets and sliding in. “Are you ok?”she said, looking over at James before saying goodnight.

Pretending to be going through E-mails on his phone, finger swiping away hearing Laura come out of the bathroom, his eyes were welcomed with quite the alluring sight. Laura never teased him or intentionally wore slutty clothes to impress him either. Unlike Kayleigh who strived for attention, Laura was content not bringing James on to her. Still though, seeing his wife there in her sleeping attire, James found himself being aroused quickly despite having just fooled around with Kayleigh not long ago.

“Well…just had a busy day here too. I’m a little run down so thought I’d come up and get comfy up here. Guess I’m a little surprised you haven’t rushed off to bed yet…..”his voice almost trailing off. Her usual way to avoid him was to already be asleep but that couldn’t work this time. Seeing her slide under the covers, James turned towards her.

“You know….well earlier…you said to put myself on pause and we’d meet back up later….so is this later enough?” Rolling over to her, James was up against her. His nude, aroused body against the fresh body of his wife. Without waiting for a response he began kissing at her neck, the smell of her shampoo and body so fresh. Cock poking at her, his hand quickly slid up and covered a breast over top her shirt.

All settled in bed and on her side, Laura laid there briefly sinking into her pillow only to be immediately smothered by James. A little shocked he was already naked and up on her but not fully surprised since this wouldn’t be the first or the last time he has tried making a move on her in bed. “Cmon….settle down….I had a long day and…”feeling his lips on her skin once more while cupping her breast, Laura pauses just a moment. “I just got out of the bath…apparently you aren’t as tired as you claimed…..”. Laying there trying to talk James down, his hand squeezed and kneaded her breast through her shirt. Feeling his cock against her panty covered ass, James was really raring to go.

They have gone through variations of this very same scenario numerous times. As always, James ignored Laura’s attempts to stop his advances and continued on until she either got very mad and irritated, causing him to stop, or to just give in and enjoy some sex with her husband.

“Then all you have to do is just lay back and relax and let me take care of you”just muttered in between kissing and suckling at her neck and collarbone all the way up to her ear, playfully nipping at it. “You know the effect you have on me after all”James chuckled, his hand pausing to undo the few buttons on her shirt and open it up, finding her full perk breast. His other hand slid along her side and down over her smooth stomach straight into the band of her panties. Finding her clit, James gently rubbed and massaged it while toying at her lips, finger running along and casually parting her velvety folds.

Once James got going it was sometimes hard to get him to stop. He always managed to be all over her and trying to get him to slow down and stop sometimes was harder than usual. Hand making fast work of her shirt and before she knew it his warm breath was in her ear and his other hand toying at her pussy. It didn’t help that her body would react on its own toward his advances. Laura could feel her nipples hardening from his touch and a warmth spreading through her once James began attending to her pussy.

“Come on now…”she softy pleaded with her horny husband. Sometimes it was easier to just lay there and let him enjoy her body. Being in his grasp, it was too hard to try and slip away.

James never fully forced Laura into sex with him but once he got all wound up he would try his hardest to push things as far as he could before she usually but a halt to everything. Going as far as he could and enjoying every second was usually all he could manage. Cheating on her with Kayleigh though pushed his urges even further than they usually were.

Ignoring her comments to stop, James’ hand continued to grab and massage her bare breast, thumb rubbing over her hard nipple while the other hand enjoyed the smoothness of her pussy. What wouldn’t James give right now for her to reach back and grab his bare cock. He knew Kayleigh would certainly act on it. Instead he pressed his hips up against her ass, bare cock pressing against Laura’s skin. Being so wound up, precum was oozing like mad from his cock, smearing into the fabric of her panties and the bedsheets.

Panting and groaning into her ear, James slid a finger into her pussy. To his surprise he was greeted by her wetness. He couldn’t help but to slide a second finger into her pussy, curling his fingers sliding them back and forth into her wetness. “God I want you so bad baby…..”James whispered in her ear, holding her in his grasp while enjoying her body. Sliding his fingers from her, James tugged at her panties managing to slide them down her legs a bit before lifting her leg with his hand and pressing his cock towards her opening, head up against her moistness wanting to be inside her.

Like alway James just wouldn’t stop even with her asking him to. This always irritated Laura that he always wanted to use her like a sex object constantly after her and never giving her a chance to breathe. She understood he had high sexual urges but having a little self control would certainly go a long ways. Laura didn’t always like turning him down but the annoyance of not even being able to be around him without James trying to bend her over would often get to her. There was a time she would follow along but as time went on so do people’s needs.

Laura gasped lightly when his fingers began probing in and out of her pussy. Pressing in and curling over inside her. Trying to clench her legs a bit, James was still able to keep her pried open. “Please….please not right now”she lightly gasped from her mouth, trying to hold back as her body shivered in pleasure. Her attitude couldn’t cover the fact her body reacted positively to her husband’s actions. Her leg was soon lifted out while she was quickly greeted by his throbbing head, teasing at her pussy. “Ok ok ok….you’ve had your fun….can we just go to bed and do this tomorrow?” Her words meant nothing though to her lusting husband, head parting her lips and pressing inside of her.

James knew he would regret this later and Laura will most definitely be unhappy with him for a bit but he needed this. His urges weren’t going to let him give up and it would cost him some points with Laura and he will definitely need to make it up to her. Ignoring her plea to stop his head pressed between her moist lips and into her pussy.

Greeted by her tightness wrapped around him, James didn’t stop there and continued pressing further. Grunting he gave a final push, shoving his remaining length inside of Laura, hips pressed up against her. Holding still inside of her, James could have cum right then and there but instead pulled out a bit and quickly rammed his cock back inside her pussy.

Repeatedly he gave her short quick hard thrusts, one hand holding her leg, the other grasping at her bare breast. Moaning into her ear James continued pumping his cock into her before switching to a longer, smoother rhythm. “I just can’t help myself….you feel incredible….eerrrrmmmm”

Gasping, feeling James stretching her pussy, Laura was helpless in his grasp. Cock filling her pussy, her body only responded by clenching his length and throb around it. Her tightness definitely told how long it had been since she had sex with James. It was just a lot more meaningful when they were both on the same page and not him just having his way with her right now.

“oh!….oh!” her body shook with each short, forceful pump. Breast bouncing in his hand, her body moving along his laying there on her side. Masking any signs of enjoying sex with her husband, Laura laid there, letting out soft moans that she naturally couldn’t hold back as his cock slid in and out of her womanhood. It was a relief when James’ rhythm changed but his relentless sex drive didn’t let up any. Is this really where their sexual relationship is ending up? James just throwing himself on her and fucking her for relief until his urges explode again? Body rocking with his, Laura only looked forward hoping it was over sooner than later.

Hips pressing up against her ass filling Laura with his length each pump, James couldn’t lie and say he didn’t enjoy sex with his wife. She had a very nice body but it was just a complete shame that she had become so reserved with him. Despite her moaning, he knew that was only her body enjoying it. James selfishly didn’t care at the moment. Just because her mind wasn’t following along, her body definitely responded to him.

Grunting and panting into her ear, his hips continued listening up into her. His breaths becoming shorter and shorter, James struggled to hold back his orgasm. Gripping at her smooth body, James have no warning about being close to cumming and didn’t care to pull out either….. Pulling Laura back against him, James pressed his cock up into her womb, and began cumming inside his wife. “Uhhhh uhhhhhhhhh” he moaned into her ear, holding her, cock inside throbbing as cum seeped from his cock inside her pussy.

“Oh my….you feel as incredible as ever baby”James said softly, trying to compliment her even though Laura didn’t give any effort. Kissing at her neck, James finally released her and pulled out. His heart was racing from the thrill but a sense of worry washed over him if she was going to blow up on him or not.

Body rocking in motion with James’ rhythm, bed creaking while he fucked her, Laura held back a few small yelps with James deep inside her. Gently biting at her lower lip, her eyes shut, she felt his thrusts picking up pace. Knowing her husband all too well she knew he was getting close to cumming. At one point in their marriage she’s encourage it, beg him for it while they had a wild, passionate night of sex but tonight definitely was not one of those memories.

Gasping as James shoved himself all the way in her, Laura’s body shuddered slightly when James began cumming inside of her. With her tubes tied she wasn’t worried about getting pregnant again and of all the places James would used to cum on her, she didn’t have to deal with his stickiness all over her body. “Uhhhmmmmm” Laura softly moaned, trying to hold back, feeling his cock throbbing inside her until he finally released her body and pulled out.

Closing her legs and taking a few deep breaths, Laura curled into a ball and layer there. “Good night, I love you….”she whispered. Despite the forced sex, Laura never responded with anger. The sex in the marriage wasn’t perfect and she understood his urges but it was certainly an area that needed fixed and worked on so that everyone was satisfied.

Feeling relieved he wasn’t about to have an argument with his wife after just having sex, James also felt ashamed for forcing it too. The only alternative to settle his urges was with Kayleigh but that meant he was also being unfaithful. No matter how he looked at the situation, he always ended up as the bad guy. He was only human after all and it was fair for him to permanently have to suffer either though while trying to make everyone else happy. To not open up the possibility of a lengthy argument, James went to sleep as well, body satisfied from two different women.

The next couple weeks became very quiet. His marriage appeared to be the same, he continued on his routine of working every day, Alyssa came and went, but strange enough, James hadn’t seen or heard from Kayleigh……. Every time he picked up his phone to check in on her, his conscience quickly made him stop. He was in a constant battle in his mind whether Kayleigh actually take too kindly to their little session in the parking lot, or if she came to terms with herself that what she was doing was wrong, or even if she was going to try and blackmail him at some point in time. The last he heard her name come up was when Alyssa mentioned that Kayleigh got hired at the golf course as a drink cart girl.

Golfing wasn’t one of his greatest skills but James did golf on occasion with a few different people from the office. With his lusting desire to at least just see Kayleigh was more than enough reason to go play some small ball. Arranging a teen time for a Saturday with his buddy Mark, James gave himself something to look forward to after a long week at work. Texting her would have been a lot easier but the sense of surprise would hopefully more of an impression on her.

Leaving with anticipation, James grabbed his golf bag and his shoes, making his way to the country club, James noticed Kayleigh’s car parked in the lot. The excitement was already building in him but what exactly was he going to do or say to her if he even came across her? James’ mind was all over the place that he didn’t even notice Mark pull up to him in a golf cart.

** “Hey! I just checked us in and we are good to go. There’s a group of four in front of us and they just teed off a couple minutes ago. Oh and pheeewwwwweeeee they hired a new cart girl not too long ago and let me tell you….she is going to make me broke god damnit…. Saw her here two weeks ago and I dropped a hundred dollar bill tip without hesitation.” Mark chuckled with a smile.

James held back any interest. He knew exactly who Mark was referring to. He couldn’t really blame him though either. This is a fitting job for a girl like Kayleigh and it was a guarantee that men like Mark would just eat her up and do anything to have her drive back through a second time. Being divorced with no kids, Mark had no shame hounding women, let alone a sexy 18 year old. This then got James thinking a bit more clearer now though because Alyssa has been a drink cart girl for a while now….. but he knew his daughter well and she wasn’t anything like Kayleigh. She was pretty and got good tips but she definitely wouldn’t sell herself or flaunt or body would she?

Loading his golf bag onto the back of the cart, James quickly changed into his golf shoes and hopped in the golf cart to the first tee box. Both men got their round started and played through the first couple holes. Mark of course was a better golfer which left James all over the place with his ball. It didn’t help his lack of skill that James was constantly scanning the area for Kayleigh to be driving around. It wasn’t until they started the 5th hold that James saw her cart approaching and he sliced his ball off the fairway and behind a small maintenance shed. “Damnit….”James muttered, swiping his club off the grass.

** “guess I’ll see you at the green”Mark smirked, dropping James off near his ball before pulling away. “I’ll order a beer for when you make catch up”

Ever since the parking lot incident with James, Kayleigh assumed he would have been frequently reaching out to her in hopes of some sexual relief but instead she was greeted with silence. He did seem a little off that he left in a hurry but the way he took control of her showed Kayleigh how much he wanted her and enjoyed using her. She was almost certain he was fully hers but now she is left questioning their situation. Guys were constantly hounding her knowing Kayleigh was single but she would always ignore them knowing her and James were some sort of item. His silence though did bother her and made Kayleigh feel both angry that she apparently wasn’t good enough for him or worried he was making amends with his wife Laura.

Fitting in at the country club driving the drink cart didn’t take too long for Kayleigh. She had heard enough from Alyssa and after a little bit of training she was already making her rounds. The work was a lot better than working at the mall, Kayleigh was able to be herself out on the course, and the tips made her wonder how she even thought working at the mall was a good idea. Alyssa already gave her the heads up about guys trying to flirt and whatnot but all it takes is a small and some flirting back and a big tip bound to be had. Of course Kayleigh was a bit more playful with her personality and attire than Alyssa but a job like this was totally meant for pretty girls.

Getting her cart all ready and loaded with drinks and ice, Kayleigh casually acknowledged some of the cat calling as groups of men began their golf rounds and letting her know to stop by their groups. Nothing like drunken golfers to make the day go by. Wearing her hair in a pony tail, Kayleigh wore a white golf skirt and a light pink sleeveless top. Hopping in the drivers seat she began driving the course and attending to the golfers.

Eyes looking around making sure not to interrupt any of the guests, Kayleigh spotted a group of two making their way down the fairway before pulling off and dropping one man off while the other guy drove off to his ball. Since he was closer Kayleigh drove up to him first.

“Heyyyyyyy would you like to order anything? It’s getting hot out here”Kayleigh said with a nice warm smile.

Back
Top Bottom