Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daughter’s Hot Friend (MysteriousPleasure x xMandyx) NSFW

MysteriousPleasure

Super-Earth
(Characters: Kayleigh, Laura, Alyssa, Lexi )

James lived each day similar to the rest. Working full time at his office job, married his high school sweetheart Laura, and lived in a quiet suburban neighborhood with their daughter Alyssa, a high school senior, his routine never altered until these later years of life. At 45 years old he was of medium build, fresh cut brown hair, brown eyes, and a neatly trimmed salt and pepper beard.

The dad bod that James supported was a change from his more youthful years of being fit and showing off. Now he was a regular husband, raising a teenager, working all day, rushing to volleyball practices after work. So some things ended up being let go. The physical appearance was only the beginning. More and more he began to notice the distance growing between his wife Laura and himself. She worked full time as well since Alyssa was in school and often times he found himself hearing the classic excuses of “I’m too tired” or “I have a headache”.

Being married 20 years, their marriage was becoming quite stale. While Laura lost some her intimacy and not pleasing James each and every request, James was the opposite. Starved for attention from his wife inside the bedroom, his pent up lust only ended up growing and growing. While thoughts did fill his head of other women, James never once considered cheating on his wife throughout the years. A reoccurring problem he frequently found himself in was his daughter’s friend Kayleigh.

Teenage girls were a much different breed now compared to when James was in school. At 18, Kayleigh was quite the impressive specimen. James had known Kayleigh for quite a while now as she grew up with his daughter. So watching the young beauty grow and develop was a secret pleasure for him but being his daughter’s best friend, Kayleigh was just simple eye candy for him.

Arriving home from work that evening, James could already hear the chattering of girls from upstairs. He immediately knew Kayleigh was over from sounds of laughter and giggling. Putting his bag aside, he cleaned up and relaxed all evening watching some tv with his wife until she went up to bed early. Taking that as a hint, James soon followed her upstairs only to find her passed out in bed with no signs of wanting to fool around. With a deep sigh he laid down beside her, turning the light off and staring up at the ceiling. Tossing and turning, his mind raced, thinking of the situation he was in. His pent up his urges, his reluctant wife, it was definitely a frustration for him that he could never come to terms to sit down and talk to Laura about in order to prevent any drama.

Looking at the time, James slid out of bed wearing a simple white t-shirt and a pair of boxers. Wiping his eyes he made his way downstairs into the kitchen to grab a glass of water and collect his thoughts.

Last edited:
With her senior year of high school almost over, Kayleigh was already in Summer vacation mode. Everyone’s brain was shutoff at this point and everyone was ready for high school to be over. With the final bell of the day ringing, she met up with her best friend Alyssa to head to her house for a sleepover. Being friends practically their entire lives, the two girls were inseparable. Both familiars treated the girls like their own daughters and were blessed that they had each other.

Surprisingly for Kayleigh, she was heading into her Summer completely single. Despite her popularity and her mesmerizing body, Kayleigh just hadn’t found what she was looking for in a guy. Sure she had dated plenty of guys but in the end they were all the same. Young, immature, and inexperienced to handle a girl like her. Kayleigh definitely wasn’t a slut but did know what she liked. Turning heads everywhere she went was a always a cute thrill for her knowing how badly guys wanted her but she just found herself always wanting something else.

Arriving at Alyssa’s they had the usual girls night together but this time just the two of them. Chatting away, talking about the latest drama going on in school, playing on their phones making silly TikTok’s, the evening just flew by as usual while they kept themselves. There was always a feeling Kayleigh had when she was at Alyssa’s though. Her mom always seemed to be in her own quiet world, just going about her day, never seeming to be too lively any more and her dad was always being himself. Tossing ridiculous dad jokes to humor the girls and make his wife roll her eyes but their relationship together just seemed a little off. Kayleigh felt bad and Alyssa never mentioned anything about it but Kayleigh didn’t want to say anything about it either. Her dad was always super good to them so she couldn’t really figure out what was going on. The poor guy just seemed to need an extra spark in his life.

As the hours passed on, the house became quiet. Alyssa passed out fast asleep across her bed and Kayleigh laying on the other side. At one point she thought she had heard a door open up and someone stepping out into the hallway but decided she was jus to hearing things. Laying their restless she eventually got out of bed wearing a tight yellow tank top that stretched across her ample chest and a small black pair of athletic shorts.

Yawning softly she quietly bounced down the stairs to the main floor and heard someone in the kitchen. Poking her head around the corner a small smile spread on her face as she saw Alyssa’s dad James in there. “Hey there….patrolling the kitchen from snack predators?” She teased, stepping into the dimly lit kitchen.

Standing there holding a glass of water staring out the window into the backyard, watching the moonlight shine onto pool water, James was instantly startled when he heard Kayleigh’s voice from behind him. His body reacted with shock with a quick chill shooting through his body, turning to face the teen, thankfully not dropping his glass of water onto the floor.

“Holy shit….”he muttered softly, setting his glass down on the counter while the other hand clasped his chest. “I….I didn’t hear you coming at all….you’re a pro at this”still trying to catch his breath, his heart began racing once more as Kayleigh entered the kitchen and got closer. The lights were off and the kitchen was only illuminated by the moonlight pouring in through the windows but that was more than plenty to make out the view of the beautiful teen.

James’ eyes widened slightly when she came into view. Kayleigh was always one that dressed to impress, obviously wanting to show off her assets and tonight was no different. Her sleepwear didn’t leave much to the imagination. His eyes selfishly began to wander along her tight body, taking in the curves of her upper body while her shirt clung firmly to her smooth skin. Breasts so full and round….not even wearing a bra! James could feel his body reacting, his cock gently twitching in his boxer shorts.

Trying to maintain his composure before she got too close and notice him checking her out, James finally came back to reality. “No….no no. You know very well you are welcome to anything in the house so no need to patrol anything”chuckling and picking his water back up off the counter. “I was just after a drink is all….couldn’t sleep. Sorry if we woke you girls up, I tried to be quiet when I came down” raising his glass to his lips and downing the rest of the water.

Stepping closer to James with a smile on her face, the coolness of the room immediately caused her nipples to harden and poke at her shirt. Kayleigh didn’t seem to make any efforts in covering herself though whether she assumed they weren’t noticeable with no lights on or that’s just the kind of girl she was, inviting guys to look and take notice. “I know….I’m just teasing you”giggling playfully, standing before the older man.

“Aww no you’re fine. You didn’t wake me up. Alyssa is totally passed out hard and I just couldn’t fall asleep. I got tired of tossing back and forth and got up to stretch my legs a little. Thought about jumping in the pool but one it’s too chilly and two, no swimsuit” giggling once more she gently nibbled her lower lip while standing there alone with James. Kayleigh felt very comfortable around him even if they’re both standing there alone in their sleepwear.

“Would you like a refill?” Seeing him finish his glass. “A glass of water actually sounds kinda nice” reaching for his glass and gently taking it away before slipping past him, her body gently brushing along his. Grabbing a second glass from the cupboard, Kayleigh set both on the counter before opening the refrigerator. The light from the refrigerator poured into the kitchen and not noticing the water pitcher, Kayleigh leaned over and into the fridge. “Umm….I don’t see the water pitcher in here?” Peeking back over her shoulder at James

James was shocked at how calm and natural Kayleigh acted around him. It’s not like he was a stranger but to be alone, in the middle of the night? This is the kind of thing you see on late night adult movies. As much as he tried not to think unnatural thoughts of his daughter’s friend, Kayleigh didn’t make it easy, casually stepping past him, the softness of her body brushing against him, the smell of her hair….she was very intoxicating to the older man.

Once again he felt his cock twitch inside his boxers. The neglect from Laura did not help him keep under control. And before he could think a rational thought or say anything, there she was on display for him. Her sexy firm ass bent over in front him was almost like an open invitation. Any man would be crazy not to look as her shorts barely covered her. The bottom of her ass cheeks basically hanging from her small shorts.

James’ eyes soaked in the beautiful display, barely noticing the growing bulge in his shorts. To just get up behind her and give that ass a long squeeze before reaching around and sliding his hands up under her shirt and cupping those big beautiful….. James quickly had to stop his racing mind. Embarrassed to fantasize about Kayleigh like that but still….

The last time Laura even gave an opportunity like this and James gave a playful slap on the ass only led to an irritated look from Laura and no satisfaction for James. Blinking a few times, he finally realized Kayleigh was not only talking to him but looking back as the older man ogled her sexy body. “Ummm….it should be in….oh wait…it’s right here in the counter. I uhh….forgot to fill it up…. Sorry”. Taking long deep breaths, his bulge pressed against his boxers, grabbing and filling the water pitcher. It was obvious Kayleigh was aware of his wandering eyes.

The look on James’ face told Kayleigh everything she needed to know about his current marital situation. Sure, he is a guy and everyone can’t help themselves at times but his eyes ate up her young body while she bent over in front of him. Instead of feeling disgusted, Kayleigh felt oddly aroused seeing just how badly he was desiring her younger body. Her age and the fact she was his daughter’s friend didn’t seem to have any impact on James and his wandering eyes.

Offering him a playful little smile, Kayleigh continued to look back at James, leaning back up and closing the refrigerator door before turning back around. “Don’t stare too hard James….”she giggled, teasing the man while walking back to him to take the water pitcher from him. Calmly taking the pitcher from him, Kayleigh filled both glasses half way with water before handing James his glass back. “Here you go”, smiling and standing rather close in front of James, her breasts gently brushing against his chest, feeling his bulge against her smooth leg. “So….did you see anything you liked?” Kayleigh grinned looking up at the older man with a small grin. She was unsure of his response or whether he would feel embarrassed and run off.

Feeling himself blushing from her response, embarrassed that not only was he checking Kayleigh out, she easily catches him. Instead of freaking out on him and being disgusted by it, Kayleigh’s response was more playful in nature. It was a relief but left James questioning what was happening here. Was she testing him and ready to go tell his wife the instant he stepped out of line? If that was the case, Kayleigh’s antics were very cruel but very tempting at the same time. Any man would immediately fall victim and give in to temptation.

“S-sorry…. I didn’t mean to stare….just kind of out of it….”he managed to stammer out, his eyes following Kayleigh, watching her approach him and fill his water up for him. Standing uncomfortably close to him, James didn’t step back and remained where he stood. Feeling her breasts against his chest sent a small groan through his lips. His cock throbbed in his boxers, pressing against her leg. He knew she could feel him twitching against her but Kayleigh still wasn’t turned away from what was happening right there in the kitchen.

James’ mind was spinning so fast while Kayleigh seemed perfectly calm and natural. He was married and had a daughter but none of that seemed to matter right now. This busty teen was flirting and teasing him and with each passing second, his pent up lust grew even further. “Well since you asked….I mean…. there may have been a thing or two that caught my eye….” setting his glass down and sliding it aside.

Looking down at Kayleigh, his hands acted on their own, reaching out to her hips, laying flat against her body and slowly sliding back behind her. Down over her ass his hands slid, giving a small playful squeeze while pulling her towards him. Her breasts pressing gassing his chest, his bulge pressing and throbbing against her, wanting Kayleigh to feel how hard she made him.

Gasping lightly, Kayleigh smiled being pulled up into James. Her large young breasts smashed against his chest through her tank top, loving the feel of his hands grasping at her ass. Giggling playfully, she stood there, letting his hands enjoy her body, nibbling her bottom lip while looking up at him. “Shame on you for being naughty like that”she whispered while her hand slipped between their bodies, quickly sliding over the bulge in his shorts.

“Oh my….. poor guy…. all worked up already? I didn’t know I had such an effect on you”Kayleigh teased, hand gently rubbing at his bulge. With a smile on her face, she slowly began rubbing her breasts against his chest side to side. “I bet there is sooooo many things you’d love to do with this hmmm?” Gently squeezing his cock through his shorts, Kayleigh was loving this. Turning around in James’ grasp, Kayleigh pressed her back against him, her ass up against his bulge. “Mmmm….” She moaned softly, ass grinding back into James, his hard cock pressing into her. Reaching back and grabbing at his hands, the busty teen guided his hands around her body and up over her breasts, cupping them over her shirt.

“You definitely don’t make it easy to not react or to turn you down Kayleigh….” Letting out a long groan, James was in shock when Kayleigh grabbed his hard cock through his boxers. He could feel the precum oozing out, moistening the material of his boxers while the teen stroked him. The way she teased him was so alluring. She was definitely enjoying him as much as he was enjoying her. James wondered if she acted like this to every guy she had been with or perhaps he was just the lucky one to catch her seductive interest?

When she turned around and began to grind her perfect ass into his cock, James was about to lose it right then and there. Her ass was amazing to look at and even better up against him, grinding and pressing into his erection. The little minx didn’t even stop with that! Guiding his hands to her large breasts, James’ couldn’t hold back any longer, happily squeezing at her soft tits.

His hands could barely cover her big tits, squeezing and massaging them through her tank top. His thumbs circled around her hard nipples, toying at them through the material. Having her in his grasp his hips began pressing into her ass, urging his cock against her. Holding her against him, James was basically dry humping the teen in his kitchen. “God damn Kayleigh….you have no idea how hot you make me…. “ Long thrusts up into her ass, James lowered his lips down to her neck. Hands squeezing her tits he began to kiss and suckle along her smooth neck and collar bone.

“Ahhh….ahhhh”Kayleigh panted lightly while James got more and more into it. “Oooooo ooooo mmmmm”, nibbling at her lip, feeling James’ bulge pressing into her ass with long slow thrusts. Hot pleasure was filling her younger body. It didn’t take much seducing to convince James to cheat on his wife with her. So she either caught him at the perfect time or Kayleigh wondered if maybe James always had a small thing for his daughters busty friend.

Reaching back with her hand, Kayleigh found the back of his head and held him against her. His lips and breath against her neck while she rocked her hips and ground her ass firmly up into James’ hard cock. She didn’t know if he planned to take her right then and there in the kitchen or if she’d be too much for the older man and make him cum in his boxers from all the heavy lusting. Then the small idea of teasing this man and stringing him along entered her mind. The thought of toying with him, driving him mad with lust and desire for her could be quite amusing. She now knew how badly he wanted her and she could only guess what kind of means he’d go through just to enjoy her.

Panting with each pump, letting James to grope and hump her for a few more moments Kayleigh stepped from his grasp and turned to face James with a playful expression. Eyes glued to his she lowered herself onto the kitchen floor, getting up on her knees. Slipping her fingers into the waistband of his pre-cum soaked boxers, Kayleigh slid them down to the floor, watching his cocky spring free. “Mmmm…. So big and hard….”giggling, Kayleigh grabbed a hold of his cock, greeted by a thin layer of pre-cum all over. “What the…..oh my…. Your balls must be so full….you’re soaked” she teased playfully. Kayleigh was going to give him head but now had a different idea. “Mmm I bet your big cock will feel so hot between my tits James…hmm?” Suggestively raising an eyebrow.

Groaning against the teen while his hands, lips, and cock took advantage of the situation, James didn’t want this moment to end. Grunting into her ear while his hips thrust up into her ass, he could feel the pre-cum seeping from his cock and soaking his boxers against her ass, squeezing her tits in unison. All he would need to do is yank her shorts down over her ass, pull his cock out and drill her right on the spot. Fucking the teenager and making his cheating on Laura all the more official.

Feeling his orgasm rising and approaching, James was stunned when Kayleigh pulled from him only to put a smile back on his face watching her get onto the floor. James frantically looked around the kitchen, not able to believe what he was seeing. His chest heaved up and down, trying to calm down. Kayleigh didn’t waste any time, pulling his boxers down and getting her first look at his older cock. Throbbing like mad in front of her face, James was a little embarrassed at her comment regarding his messy pre-cum.

“Sorry Kayleigh…. You just really turn me on and well….it’s been a little while. You’re just so fucking sexy…”. Looking down at her and feeling her hand on his cock made him groan a bit more. He knew that if his cock entered her hot mouth there would be no way he could last much longer. Hearing her suggest fucking her big tits only made his balls tighten just as much.

“For real? I really hope you aren’t joking because that…. would be amazing Kayleigh…”. Words trailing off, James tried calming himself with long deep breaths. Positioning himself, James didn’t even take the time to pull her tank top off. Bunching it up under her breasts, he guided his cock between her big inviting tits. “Ahhhh….fuck” James groaned a little louder than he would have liked. Pre-cum coated cock sliding between her breasts, held together still by her shirt, James loved the bit of friction from Kayleigh’s tank top. One hand rested on the counter top while the other swept up a handful of hair, holding it back, watching his head poke in and out of the top of her cleavage.

Giggling playfully, Kayleigh leaned back a little, making it easier for James to pump his cock between her tits. Holding them together with both hands, squeezing her tits around his hard cock, her eyes bounced between looking up at James and watching his cock press between her tits. His hardness throbbed against her smooth skin, gasping and moaning with each pump. Feeling his balls pressing underneath her tits, Kayleigh’s mouth remained cocked open while she panted, practically begging James to not stop fucking her tits.

“Ohhhh ohhhhh mmmmm I always knew you liked my big tits….. fucking them with your big dick ooooooo”. Teasing and toying with James, her breasts jiggling nicely in her hands each thrust. “Oooo yeahhhh I love watching my your dick pumping through my tits mmmm so big and hard and full of hot cum….” Leaning her head down, Kayleigh stuck her tongue out, trying to flick at his head each time it poked through her cleavage. “Mmm I bet you just want to fucking cum all over my chest don’t you James? Such a nice big hot load all saved up for me hmm?” Seductive eyes looking up at him, so naughty and innocent, wanting him to have her.

For being only 18 years old, Kayleigh acted and talked like a slutty pro. Everything she did and said drove him sexually. He could definitely get used to this unless guilt ends up setting in and this blissful moment ends up being the highlight of his sexual career. The thought of his wife was completely out the window while James continued to tittyfuck Kayleigh, something he couldn’t do with Laura aside from her probably saying no anyway.

Her soft fleshy mounds squeezed around his cock, smothering his erection as his hips pressed back and forth. “Yeah…how’d you guess Kayleigh? Your tits are so perfect, just like every inch of your sexy body. “Errrrmmmm” he groaned, feeling the light flicking of her tongue at his head. “You’re such a little slut…. Is that what you want Kayleigh? You want me to cum all over you?”

If James didn’t know any better, it was as if she was inviting him to blow his load all over her. Picking up his pace, his cock pumped between her tits, balls gently smacking up under her boobs. Harder and faster he went, hand still gently holding her hair before tugging her head back a little. Eyes looking down into hers, James could feel his balls churning and tightening as he got closer and closer.

“Oh….oh fuck Kayleigh…. I’m cumming baby oh fuck!” he murmured, hips still pistoning. A rope of cum immediately spurted from his cock across her chest and up to her neck. “Uhhhhhhh” James groaned while another stream of cum sprayed across her chest, seeping from his cock while still pumping, smearing his cum between her big tits and soaking into her tank top.

Feeling James getting a bit rougher with her, there was nothing more than teen wanted than to make him cum hard all over her. Panting and gasping with her head pulled back she watched delight, James’ moans echoing in the kitchen. His warm cum squirted across her smooth skin, smearing and dripping all over. James wasn’t even trying to stop. Cock thrusting between her tits, his cummy mess all over chest and between her young big tits.

“Ooooo oooo mmmmm yeah….I love your fucking cum all over me James”Kayleigh teased, gently jiggling her tits when he finally began slowing down. Milking his cock of every drop of cum, her shirt soaked in his seed along with the thick scent of his cum. “I bet I look so hot coveted in your cum don’t I?” Giggling, she finally released his cock from her tits, looking down and admiring his handy work. “Just be honest, you lovvvvve slutty girls with big tits hmm?” Still teasing the man, Kayleigh got up off the floor, rolling her shirt back down, cum stains soaked throughout it. “I really hope Alyssa or your wife don’t notice heehee”giving James a playful wink.

James panted until catching his breath and calming down. His cock finally free from her tits, throbbing with delight, satisfied from a much needed release, softening back down. Weak at the knees, James still managed to keep his balance, admiring Kayleigh and helping her up to her feet. “Mmm yes you’re very hot baby, as long as it’s my cum that is”James couldn’t resist teasing her back. In a way he meant it though. As long as he was the only one getting to enjoy such a sexy beauty. He would definitely feel a bit of jealousy to find out Kayleigh freely made her way around the school but then again he was a married man after all too.

Reaching up, he grabbed a breast in each hand, feeling the moistness of cum while his fingers kneading her tits through the shirt. “You make it impossible to say no and as long as nobody finds out there could be plenty more in the future”grinning, James led Kayleigh back to the stairs. Everything in the house was still quiet, making their way back up. Without a word he watched Kayleigh slip back into Alyssa’s room while he quietly entered his own.

Laura was still fast asleep, completely unaware of the late night titfuck rendezvous her husband just had. Laying back in bed James was wide awake. Mind replaying everything over and over again. God how he wanted so much more. Just how far was Kayleigh willing to take this? Was this a test or was this going to be a blackmail attempt down the road? In all honesty James didn’t care. This was the best he felt in such a long time.

Waking up the next morning, James noticed the bed was empty. Looking at his phone he noticed a missed text from his wife. “Went to my sister’s to help with her yard sale. Left early to pick up breakfast. Be back in the afternoon. Love you”. Wiping at his eyes, James slowly got out of bed. The house was still quiet. Glancing outside he saw Kayleigh’s car still in the driveway. It was still early so maybe he could get a quick shower and head out to avoid both Alyssa and Kayleigh. Undressing, he stepped into the master bathroom and into the walk-in shower. Turning the nozzle he was relieved to feel the hot water hit his body.

Laying in her bed, all Kayleigh could think about was how she seduced an older man. Not just any older man that hits on her out in public but her friend Alyssa’s dad. The strangest part was that she didn’t feel any guilt. It was like an older guy like James was just what she needed and was missing. An older experienced man driven by lust and wanting to have his way with her but also knowing her on such a personal level.

Sleeping through the night, she heard someone leaving Alyssa’s parents room. Soon after the sound of a car door shutting and car leaving, Kayleigh thought that maybe James rushed off already so he wouldn’t have to see her this morning. She couldn’t blame him and wouldn’t be mad. What happened last night was definitely not planned. Thinking it was best to leave as well so she could get home and clean up before her shift at the mall, she tossed on some clothes and snuck out of Alyssa’s bedroom, hearing the sound of running water from the master bedroom, she ignored it and headed downstairs. Just as she was about to leave she noticed it was Laura’s car that was missing.

So if Laura had already left that would mean James was alone and based on the running water….in the shower. Smirking slightly, Kayleigh set her bag down for a moment. Making her way back upstairs she slowly turned the doorknob to the master bedroom, glancing at Alyssa’s door. It was still early so maybe she’d sleep in? It was pretty risky and wold surely get caught once Alyssa woke up not able to find Kayleigh but she didn’t care. Stepping into the bedroom she quietly closed the door and walked over to the bathroom.

The sound of the running water got louder. Poking her head in she saw James through the glass shower doors with his back towards her. Giggling softly, Kayleigh decided to surprise him, undressing and quietly stepping to the spacious shower and opening the door to quickly let herself in. “Would you like an extra hand”she whispered up into James’ ear, her bare breasts pressing into his back.

James was oblivious to everything going on around him while in the shower. The hot water was soothing on his skin, the sound of the running water filled the bathroom, and he simply went about his usual shower routine while getting himself cleaned up. Time was of the essence though since the main goal was to get out of the house sooner than later but that idea quickly came to an abrupt halt.

Completely unaware of her presence, James was greeted by her soft breasts pressing into his back. “Kayleigh!” He stammered, quickly turning around to face the teen. His eyes were wide seeing her standing before him completely nude, water now splashing over her beautiful body. Damn there wasn’t an inch of her body he didn’t want to feel, kiss, or suckle. His cock immediately began hardening despite his best efforts to hold back the urge. “You can’t be in here…. I mean I can’t say I’m disappointed about this but….we are going to get caught. Alyssa might hear us or…Laura come back to the house”

“Shhhhh” she held her finger to her lips. “Well then you need to be a lot quieter then. You’re the one being all loud and getting all excited”. Giggling, her eyes beam down to the growing erection now bouncing against her legs. “I just wanted a quick shower is all and thought you wouldn’t mind sharing one with me, especially after making such a mess all over me last night. You sure didn’t seem to upset about that hmm?” Kayleigh teased while casually beginning to shower. Running her hands along her body before gathering some soap and lathering it, soap foaming all along her smooth skin. “Of course if my hot wet body is too much for you then I can always just leave but it really doesn’t seem like your body wants me to….” Whispering and reaching down Kayleigh grabbed onto James’ cock, giving him a playful squeeze, teasing him. Her nipples were already hard. She wanted him to have her again, diving deeper into his unfaithfulness. The only thing holding that back was the lack of time however.

James groaned at her touch. His cock throbbed freely in her wet hand. Instinctively his hips thrust back and forth a bit, cock sliding back and forth in her hand. She was such a tease and once again it got a rising sexual reaction from him. This was any guys dream come true to have a slut like her chasing an older man. It would be so much easier if he wasn’t married but maybe that was one of the things encouraging her behavior? Chasing after older married men, acting as a little home wrecker. If that was her motive it was definitely working.

Despite the risk of getting caught, James pushed all that aside and reached out to pull Kayleigh against him. Her wet tits smashed against his chest, James lowered his head and pressed his lips to hers. Forcing his tongue into her mouth, kissing her deeply, hands sliding behind her, cupping and squeezing her amazing ass.

“Oh!…mmmmm”she moaned into his mouth, tongue finding his, rolling and wrestling around playfully with his tongue while they kissed. Her body against his, water spraying over the two of them while standing there making out. One hand slid around James’ neck while the other stroked his cock. It turned her on so much to tease him and see how badly he wanted her. Gasping from him groping her ass, Kayleigh parted her legs a bit, guiding his cock to her pussy. Pressing his head against her wet lips, rubbing it all around, hungrily kissing the older man. “Mmmm” she moaned again, loving his cock sliding against her folds.

James’ cock throbbed with ecstasy is her hand. Such a hot sexy heated scene unfolding before his eyes once again with Kayleigh. Long, wet, deep kisses, passionately making out with her, soaking up every second he had with her. “Errmmm mmmm oh Kayleigh…. You just love older cock don’t you baby girl…”James muttered. His head probing at her pussy, James wondered if she was simply teasing him once again or if she expected him to penetrate the teen.

Hands squeezing her ass and spreading her smooth cheeks, his thumb slid between, massaging at her tight hole. The thought of bending her over and fucking her inside the shower was more than thrilling. The only thing holding him back was his marriage and his daughter. What happened the night before wasn’t exactly innocent but did he really have it in him to penetrate and fuck his daughter’s friend?

Pulling her harder against him, James thrust his hips back and forth. The length of his cock rubbing along her sweet pussy while his thumb continued to massage her tight asshole. All he could think about was how badly he wanted to fill her holes and the impact it would have on his marriage.

“Mmm fuck Kayleigh”James groaned, breaking their kiss and immediately finding her neck, nipping and suckling down along her collar bone.

“Uhhhh uhhhhnnnnn” she softly moaned and whimpered. James was being a bit more aggressive with her this time, his urges showing more and more. Even the dirty talk was something Kayleigh didn’t expect but enjoyed noenetheless. “Mmmm yeah….how’d you know I love older cock” teasing him, lifting her leg and wrapping it around James. His hard cock sliding back and forth along her pussy, her hand holding his cock against her, loving the feel of his older cock against her.

James’ hands and actions were enough signs that he wasn’t about to ever turn her advances down. All it would take is a simple hello from her and he would immediately be smitten by the teen. It felt too easy to take advantage of him but James obviously had this building up for quite some time.

“Ohhhh uhhhhh”Kayleigh gasped as he began kissing along her neck all while his thumb toyed at her asshole. Her ass was the only virgin part about her. A few guys tried to convince her but none have been successful. The sensitivity sent small waves of pleasure through her body. “Mmmm mmmmm mmmmm” morning band rocking her hips back and forth. Cock in her hand, sliding back and forth along her pussy. “Ohhh James mmmmm yeahhh”

Grunting over and over with each thrust. Despite merely rubbing his shaft along her pussy, the sensitivity was still amazing. Having a sexy teen wanting his cock, allowing him to enjoy her body, and encouraging him to continue cheating on his wife. His pace quickened a bit, cock thrusting through her small hand and along her sex. His hand sliding to her thigh to help prop her leg up, positioning her against him while they continued to *fuck*.

Groaning into her skin, James’ hand squeezed at her thigh holding her up against him. Short, forceful thrusts pumping his cock against her wet folds. Without even realizing it his climax was quickly building, pushing him right up to the edge. A little ashamed he didn’t try to hold back some more, James groaned out loud, his voice echoing inside the shower.

“Uhh uhhhhhh” he grunted, pulling his hips back just in time to allow his cum to spurt over Kayleigh’s pussy. “Mmmm uhnnnnn”the older man groaned with pleasure, a rope of cum squirting up onto her smooth stomach.

“Ohhhh yeahhhh mmm James mmmmm” her words so soft yet fully sex driven. Pleasuring the older man was such a thrill and at this rate, he would be the one constantly initiating with her. It was so taboo but oddly satisfying to experience and Kayleigh wouldn’t change a thing about their situation. Rocking her hips back and forth along him, a wide smile spread over her once she heard James groan while beginning to cum inside the shower all over her.

“Uhhh! Ooooo yeah cum all over my pussy daddy” she insisted. Lowering her leg, Kayleigh still held onto his cock, stroking him back and forth. Her eyes looked down and watched as his cum smeared over her skin. Holding his head against her pussy, Kayleigh stroked him back and forth, his cum seeping from his cock and smearing over her younger pussy. “Mmmm fuck….I love your big cock”giggling and slowly continuing to stroke his cock dry until it began to soften.

Watching the cum wash from her body, Kayleigh didn’t feel bad at all about what she was doing with James. Casually finishing up washing in the shower, she excused herself from the shower as if nothing was wrong. “I’m going to be late to work now because of you”she teased on the other side of the shower while drying off. “Feel free to text me if you….need anything ok” giggling away and teasing the man while she threw her clothes back on and left, being sure to quietly leave the bedroom. Thankfully Alyssa’s bedroom door was closed so this time she was able to make an easy exit.

Everything happened so quickly right there in his own shower. Standing there in disbelief while Kayleigh made her exit, James felt a bit of guilt from once again fooling around with Kayleigh as well as a sense of relief from once again fooling around with Kayleigh….. Both times he felt a tremendous amount of guilt and initially was hesitant in his antics with Kayleigh but she made it so easy to convince him to do otherwise. It’s like James would turn into a completely different person when she was around. She just had a way with him that he can’t resist and his urges fully take over.

The water now getting cold, James finished cleaning up in the shower and got ready for the day ahead. With no reason to sneak out and avoid Kayleigh he tended to things around the house. All day long he had Kayleigh on his mind. Sitting there on the lawnmower in a daze the only thing he kept reminding himself was that at least he didn’t penetrate the teen and actually have sex with her. With such an opportunity right there in the shower, he was almost glad she made him climax so easily. The only question he had was how long was she planning on their little venture and how far would it really go. If he were to put a stop to things, would there be repercussions?

Finishing his chores, James finally just sat down on the couch to watch tv and unwind until Laura came back home. Alyssa had already left to work the afternoon on the golf course at the country club as a drink girl. A simple and mostly harmless job for a girl her age. Hearing Laura’s car pull into the driveway, James instinctively got up to see if she needed any help. Not that it would wash away any of his current guilt.

The door to the garage opened just as James got to it. It was a relief to see her face despite everything going on between them but out of nowhere, it also got quite the rise from him. Whether it was from his recent sexual episodes with Kayleigh or his conscience steering him back towards his wife, seeing her greet him and head into the kitchen to set her stuff down was getting a reaction from him

Back
Top Bottom