Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the run~me and Communist Fluffy

((Sorry something come up...cannot continue for tonight alright? I will get back to it and if I get back on I will post again but at the moment I Got busy alright? sorry.))

CutePhoenix said:
"Same here. Though, it's a little tight around the waist. I'll get use to it though." Kira replied, turning around and playfully striking a pose.

"So, how do I look?" she asked with a light giggle. Even though her new........companion was obviously rather anti-social, that didn't dampen Kiras friendly, outgoing mood. She was nice to everyone and was the kind of person that'd be willing to make friends with anyone, no matter how scary they seemed at first glance.

((Yea, that's why I don't send signals. I tend to just flat out tell my partner when I want or don't want something specific.))

Shatakashi looked at her and smiled, "Yeah I...think you look pretty." She said as she couldn't believe she would say such a thing. It was odd That she could comment on her outfit. She didn't think she could do such a thing like all the other girls did. Though she did love to comment on this particular girl and how her body was so well curved. Her mind couldn't get around it.

"Aw, thanks." Kira replied, not sure why she was so excited to be getting this womans praise.

"You're quite beautiful yourself. While that Yukata ain't bad, with the right clothes, you could be quite the looker." she added, giggling as she plopped down on the edge of the bed inside the room. She noted that this room only had one bed, but didn't seem to have any problems knowing they'd have to share it. That, or the fact just didn't hit her yet. Kira was........somewhat ditzy.

Shatakashi looked at her and smirked some, "I gave up looking feminine a long time ago. Though I do appreciate the gesture I am fitted into what I am used to and probably destined to fight rather then enjoy my looks." She said coldly as she looked at her though a faint smile appeared on her face as she enjoyed the conversation with the ninja. "I am glad you at least enjoy my looks.", She said finally as she stood up and then sat on the bed and looked at her, "So we have one bed to sleep in. Oh well." She said looking at her with a very faint smile.

"Eh, well, suit yourself." Kira replied, shrugging her shoulders.

"But, if you ever want to look girly for fun or whatever, don't hesitate to ask." she added, giggling lightly. When Shatakashi mentioned the one bed, Kira couldn't help but blush lightly.

"Yea.......looks that way." she said, glancing up at her with a shy smile on her face.

Her eyes did drift off somewhat, " I...would like to sometime. Though it is up to you.." She mumbled. Shatakashi looked at the bed and then at her blush smirking, "Whats wrong about sharing the bed? I just want to know. I mean I have shared a bed with a couple people before. Sometimes you don't get a choice of having two beds so you make due." She said as she looked her in the eye some but with a slight blush.

"Well, I'd be up for making you girl at any time. Just gotta ask whenever you feel like." Kira replied, smiling and relaxing a bit, but at her next statement, Kira blushed again.

"There's nothing wrong with it. I have shared a bed with women before, due to missions and having no other choice, like you said. It's just that.......I've never shared a bed with someone so strong and beautiful before." she added, shyly looking down at the floor as her toes fidgeted around.

Shatakashi blushed softly at her comment, "Well, I...haven't with such a beautiful girl such as yourself before." She said in a stone voice though with some vague feeling of emotion behind it. She sat back on the bed and laid in her Yukata looking at her smiling, "I...think I feel more safer as you are too." She said smirking as she had her sword next to their bed. "I will be on the ready as well as she looked over at Kira. "Hey...I never got your name?...", Shatakashi looked over at Kira with a nice smile.

"It's.........Kira." replied the young ninja as she crawled across the bed and sat next to Shatakashi. After sitting next to her a few moments, she suddenly lost control of herself, leaning over and giving her a peck on the cheek. Afterwards, she realized what she did and quickly pulled away, her face almost entirely red.

"I-I'm sorry........." she whispered, hugging her knees to her large chest as she couldn't get herself to look at her new companion.

Shatakashi looked at her and a blushed formed on her cheeks as she hadn't had anybody do that and a girl did it! It was such a shock to her as she nodded. "It is ok...Kira.", She said as she was nervous herself and didn't know two things about relationships. She might have been strong to withstand the danger of other samurai and ninjas but when it came to love and all of that she couldn't even figure out the first part to it. Her eyes were focused on the bed as she sat there holding her cheek softly as if it was a dream of what happened. The girls she met were more or less horrified of her and the men didn't like her due to her masculine ways of doing things. It was odd that she found somebody like that and she shook off the kiss and then her blush though her voice was still shaky to a point.

"......Are you sleepy?" Kira asked, looking over at her companion, just trying to break the akward silence that had filled the room after what she did. She was relaxing a bit, but was still quite embarassed at what she did. She was glad that Shatakashi wasn't mad or anything, and seemed to be quite happy with the kiss. Without even really thinking about, she scooted closer to her, their thighs lightly touching now.

Shatakashi looked at her, "it takes me sometime to sleep. I need to make sure we are safe..." She said blushing some though since she included her. She could feel the girl's touch but she didn't let it bother her and she just looked over at her now and then. She didn't know what was going on but her heart was fluttering but it was best to not let her know unless the reaction was less favorable. Though again She didn't know how to act and apparently Kira did.

((Well, me sleepy and have class tomorrow, so I'm gonna turn in for the night. I'll do an in character post sometime tomorrow, when I get home.))

Communist Fluffy said:

Shatakashi looked at her, "it takes me sometime to sleep. I need to make sure we are safe..." She said blushing some though since she included her. She could feel the girl's touch but she didn't let it bother her and she just looked over at her now and then. She didn't know what was going on but her heart was fluttering but it was best to not let her know unless the reaction was less favorable. Though again She didn't know how to act and apparently Kira did.
"Well, I do feel safe with you........" Kira replied, smiling like a giddy little girl in loved..........which wasn't far from the truth. She was certainly attracted to her and very thankful for her saving her earlier, which caused her head to fill with, up to that point, thoughts that had never crossed her mind. Still, even though this was her first time feeling this way about another woman.........something felt........right about it. She tried holding the urges these thoughts brought, but couldn't any longer. So, she leaned her head over, giving Shatakashi another kiss. It was a quick peck again, but this time, on the lips.

Shatakashi looked at her and blushed more as she felt the kiss on her lips. Turning toward Kira she looked at her earnestly, "Kira...do you like me?", She said this time her voice was finally showing some shake to it as the fact she was put in a vulnerable spot. The fact is that this girl showed a lot more interest in her then anybody has put into effort before. The kisses only ignited her passion and lust for the girl at the moment. Shatakashi was a virgin and she had to suppress her sexual feelings. Her eyes always wanted her though she didn't fully verbalize it.

Embarassed once more, Kira couldn't bring herself to say yes.........so she just nodded her head, her cheeks a bright red now. She couldn't fully look at Shatakashi now, but she did occasionally glance over at her. Kira was suppressing her desires as well, despite that little lapse that caused the kiss. If she wasn't controlling herself, she'd likely be tearing off Shatakashis clothes right now and doing various other.......very nice things to her.

Shatakashi felt teased by the girl's curvy appearance and she felt that it was right to get what she wanted since she was having such urges. Though she played through a small and easier pipe for the Ninja girl. Shatakashi kissed Kira like she did however didn't end it with a peck but kissed her more getting close to her as she rubbed the girl's shoulders and her sides. Her eyes locking with Kira's

Kira was quite surprised by the sudden action, her eyes going wide for a moment. But, she soon relaxed as Shatakashi kissed her, kissing back and letting the older woman gently lay down on the bed, her arms out on either side of body.

Shatakashi kissed her and then looked at her and smiled, "...I...I..." She said as she looked over at the girl and how blush red she was. The urges were making it hard to resist touching and kissing her neck and her breasts. Her eyes looked over her body wanting yet she had respect and wanted to make sure she was fine with it. "...D-do you mind?", She said as she was gruff yet stumbling with her words some.

Kiras cheeks were just as red as she looked up at Shatakashi. When she heard the question, she just smiled before reaching down for the waist band holding her new garb closed, untying it and letting both sides lay flat to the side of her, only her undergarments covering her now. This was obviously her way of saying she was fine and wanted to go further.

Shatakashi hadn't done this with anybody but she was willing to go further as she removed the top layer. The under was the only thing left and she could see the skin that now was exposed except for her most private. Her heart pounded at the thought of this moment as her face blush red as she began to undo the undergarment pulling it away showing off her body. Shatakashi almost got faint from the view of this woman. It was most arousing when she felt her lower parts just began to flow with a liquid she hadn't felt before making her jump a little though her body was melting and her feelings were craving this woman and her body. "...you are ...so...beautiful.", She managed to say to the ninja girl that now lay below her naked. With this she began to kiss the girl with more passion then she had before and almost acted like she had done this before driven by the lust and desire to be with her.

Her hands wanted to feel up this woman like she was the softest thing she had saw and wanted to make sure with touch. Her hands went over her body slowly feeling up her curves and her luscious breasts the touch made her body tingle. Her region got even hotter and wetter. She could feel it soaking into her Yukata that she wore down to her thighs. Even her thighs themselves were getting wet from a little river down them. Her eyes were now full of lust and her body was flushed horribly.

Kira only smiled when Shatakashi complimented her before they started to kiss one again. When she felt the older womans hands started to roam all over her body, she moaned into the kiss, writhing lightly in pleasure. It was just simple touching, but each time sent a tingling kind of pleasure through her body. It was so new........so naughty to Kira. Due to that, simple touching had become very erotic.

Shatakashi kept touching her as she saw her reactions were great. It made her own body tingle and she moaned very little, "...could you...touch...me?", She said softly as she blushed horribly. Her nipples were harder then ever and her body was very sensitive with every touch she did to the ninja. Her hands moved around her body and down to her area though she didn't go there and continued to tease the very curvey woman. Her lips curled into a smirk as she kept her up her touches letting out moans here and there from how good they felt or she felt in some senses.

Back
Top Bottom