Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the run~me and Communist Fluffy

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Dashing through out the forest, Kira was running for her life. She was obviously somewhat injured, with scratches all over her body, some bruises, and her clothing was near shreds, only just barely covering her body.......but, it was skimpy enough to begin with. She wasn't sure how much longer she could keep on going. Her chest hurt and her lungs were on fire........she was exhausted. She was in great shape and highly trained, but even she had her limits. She stand and fight, but she knew she was vastly outnumbered and would surely die. So, her only hope was to run. Then, the worst happened. As she darted from one branch to the other, she missed and plummeted to the ground. She landed with a thud on her back, knocking the wind out of her. Struggling to breath, she barely managed to lift her head to look in the direction she had come from, already hearing her former clansmen closing in. That was it..........she was going to do. She just lay back, and closed her eyes, resigning to what she believed was her fate.

Shatakashi stood there watching a ninja of some barely able to stand and was shredded up looking like she wanted to die. Suddenly she was in front seeing shirkins fly through the air she managed to deflect some While she fended off this she picked up the girl on her back. Making sure not to harm her she held out her blade and ran to an abandoned hut however she stayed inside while waiting for them. Suddenly while she sat there she heard a break of a branch and some of the clans people that she assumed were to kill the ninja she jumped out of the hut and slashed them both. Then ending it with two fatal wounds. Neither of the ninja that were there able to go back to their master. So as far as Shatakashi knew that the master would send more and not know where to look and might give up the search. Turning back she walked into the hut and then sat down keeping her blade on hand in case those weren't the only ones. Her eyes focused on the woman in front of her and her face didn't change much even during fighting. She kept her emotions held and she kept her blade sharp. The way of the Samurai didn't need emotions or any insecurity to stop her. She had strength in her own resolve if it was strong enough. Though she did this because no life deserves to be taken. If the life deserves to be taken it had to be due to them taking another life themselves. Shatakashi might have not had a lot of emotions on the outside but she held a strong believe of morals on the inside.

Kira was barely even conscious when the woman picked her up and carried her away. She didn't even knew that a battle was raging around her. After they reached the hut and she was layed down, she lay still a few moment before finally sitting up straight. She looked around, examining her surroundings, holding the tattered remains of her clothing against her body. Eventually, she spotted the woman there with her.

"W-Who are you?..........Where am I?" Kira asked, a bit scared. She could tell the woman was a samurai, but was still scared of her. She had met very many friendly samurai in her days.

Shatakashi looked at her sternly, "I...am Shatakashi..." She said trailing off, "You were attacked and nearly died. I saved you and now since you are conscious I think I can take my leave now." She said as she stood checking the status of her blades and noticing that they were fine she looked down at her. "There is a village about a mile down the path, you will find some shelter there until you are able to fully function again.", She turned to go to leave checking out the door. Her eyes focused back on the girl again, "Where you are is no importance by the way. You deserve all answers to be finished. All you need to know is that there is village up the way so you aren't stranded." She said slowly as she turned again.

"C-Can I........come with you? Those people........they'll never stop searching for me. I.....can't pay you, as I don't have any money, but I am a hard worker and a skilled Ninja. There's gotta be some way I can compensate you if you let me come along." Kira asked, looking over at her. While not intentional, she had a cute, yet sad, pitiful smile on her face. Her hair was a mess, her face was scratched and bruised. If she were alone, she wouldn't be so lucky next time, and there would no doubt be a next time.

Shatakashi looked at her, "I killed those that are markers or scouts. They will not be able to find you and besides I have no use for a Ninja on my journey." She said plainly and coldly as she stood there turning around to face her. "Why would you want to come with me ...young ninja?", She asked as she stood there as her eyes looked like iron hammers to anybody that was to look her in the eye.

"Because............I have no where else to do. There is that whole safety in numbers saying." Kira replied, laughing lightly, but obviously, full of sadness. While not really meaning to, she looked the woman dead on, directly into her eyes. The look she got........it sent a small chill up her back, but there was something else there. Something........that strangely helped put Kira at ease. She couldn't explain it or what it was.......but there was obviously something........interesting about her.

Shatakashi looked at her and the fact that the girl was able stare at her made her flinch some but it was barely able to be seen. "....Fine.", She turned and then looked at her, "If you travel with me you will carry your own weight and if you slow down once I will not stop." She said coldly though she did offer a hand without knowing but not turning toward her. There was something about this ninja that compelled her unlike the others.

((I'm currently preparing a late lunch for myself, so I'll be off eating it. I'll get back to posting in like..........half an hour or so, or however long it takes me to eat.))

"No worries. I'm a hard worker and can easily carry my own weight." Kira replied, smiling happily as she grabbed a hold of the womans hand and let her help her to her feet. After she stood up, she looked down at her shredded clothing. In the village, she'd no doubt have to find some sort of......replacement clothes, or at least something to cover her curvy young body. While she hadn't been to many cities outside her clans territory, they themselves had their share of perverts that wouldn't miss a chance to take advantage of a barely dressed young woman like her.

((Alright love, just let me know. ))

((Well, I decided to eat at the comp as I got a hankering for some hentai...........so I'm back early. Already posted.))

CutePhoenix said:
"No worries. I'm a hard worker and can easily carry my own weight." Kira replied, smiling happily as she grabbed a hold of the womans hand and let her help her to her feet. After she stood up, she looked down at her shredded clothing. In the village, she'd no doubt have to find some sort of......replacement clothes, or at least something to cover her curvy young body. While she hadn't been to many cities outside her clans territory, they themselves had their share of perverts that wouldn't miss a chance to take advantage of a barely dressed young woman like her.

Shatakashi looked at her slightly from the corner of her eye and it made her blush. The woman was nearly naked and she escaping from the danger she didn't notice that the woman did have wonderful curves for a woman. Shatakashi didn't know if she liked men or women. Technically the teachings were for men and so maybe that might have affected her but then she wouldn't let it bother her since she had to deal with it regardless of what goes on. "Alright...lets go.", She said slowly walking out not looking back knowing that they would have to get her clothes sooner or later to make sure no perv of the village decides to molest her companion.

((I came up with an idea for the reoccuring old perv. How about he ends up being an old member of her village? Like her, he refused to kill one of his family, son or something, and is exiled just like her. He would know Kira, but not have seen her since she was a little young un. Now, that she's all grown up and super sexy, he can't keep his hands to himself. Knowing him and the story behind his exile, despite the big age difference, she feels a bit of a kindred spirit in him as he understands her, and this leads her to being rather willing to accept his molestation and what not and leads to her inevitable having sex with him.))

Kira kept pace behind her. Even though it hurt to even walk, she was tough and just sucked it up. This woman was courteous enough to allow her to tag along. She was going to make sure she didn't dissapoint her and make her regret the decision. Even though she was no longer a member of the clan, she still had a strong sense of honor and duty like all members did.

Shatakashi looked at her and noticed that she was trying and was doing a good job with her wounds to keep up. "We need to find you clothes.", She just said as she looked toward the village that she predicted and smirked. She knew that if she didn't clothes somebody would think it would be a good idea to touch her companion. Shatakashi felt some justice for her and felt that would be horrible and even she kept her eyes out as they entered the outskirts of the village. Walking toward the middle to where the clothing stalls and weapon stalls were.

((Alright I love that Idea.))

((Great.^_^ Just figured that since you'll control the guy, it's only natural I clear my idea with you for him first. Would you be up for controlling him soon, as I wouldn't mind introducing him soon. Of course, since it's his first appearance, he want get to home base with her.........I'm still thinking about how far I'll want him to get this first time.))

Forgetting the danger she was in and her torn clothing, she smiled brightly as she ran from stall to stall, examining the clothing like an excited child. This was new to her. In her village, all she was even allowed to wear was her ninja garb, as she had to be ready for a mission at any time. Other than that, she was allowed to wear a kimono for formal events, but that was it. Seeing such variety in clothing and these new, and interesting designs, she turned into a giddy little child pretty much.

((I will control the guy? I am confused. Anyway.))

Shatakashi looked at her companion and sighed, "Find the right garb you wish to dawn. Then come to me I have some gold to spare though you will be helping set up camp by cutting wood and so on to pay back." She said softly as she looked at the exiled Ninja. Being in the life she is in must be hard however hers if she breaks her honor she must murder herself to regain it. Thus she wouldn't allow herself to be broken or lose her honor. She moved slowly along the garbs herself however she had grown accustomed to her armor and possibly her lose fitting Yukata It was the only thing she wore and when she could she would was them every day except for her armor. That needed even more care then her clothes since it was her treasure of all treasures.

((I mean you'll play him during the times he appears. Well, unless you'd prefer I play him and molest my own character........but that's kind of akward to do.))

"OOO, this ones pretty." Kira excitedly said, waving Shatakashi over. She picked out a nice little number. It was actually quite similar to her normal ninja garb, but it covered more of her chest than her normal outfit. Still, it showed alot of leg, only covering her undergarments with a flap. It was also made a rather smoothe material with butterfly designs on various parts of it. She also made sure it wasn't too expensive.

"Can I get this one?" she asked, holding it up and against her body, as she looked at her new companion.

Shatakashi looked at her and blushed slightly appeared as she nodded. "Yeah...you can get it.", She said as she handed the couple gold that was needed for the garb to the merchant as he was happy to give it to such a happy girl. However he looked at Shatakashi and had a sweat drop go down from how dangerous she looked. Turning to her she nodded, "Well since we got you new clothes to wear we need to focus on possibly getting a place to stay. There must be a hut here for us to lodge at." She said sternly and walked down a path in the village.

((True that would be quite awkward of something. Alright I will play the man and try to be as aggressive as I can. ))

((Well, he's an old guy afterall, so he can't really be TOO agressive and try and overpower her. I'd think he'd be more...........persistent, rather than forceful..........if that makes any sense. If not, I can try and explain it.))

Kira bowed politely to the store owners before draping the outfit over her arm, unable to change into just yet.

"Do you know of any good places? While I have been outside of my village before, it was only for missions and I wasn't really able to learn much about the places I went to." she replied, holding her hands and outfit in front of her body.

Shatakashi nodded, "Yes...I think I found out one here." She said as she turned and they saw a building that had more rooms then the normal hut had. In fact it was of the newer buildings that actually looked better and sturdier. "They are building the places to lodge different then the other ones which is weird to me. Maybe to structure it different. Anyway this the place.", She said softly as she walked into the building and the others look at her and avoid her as she looked scary enough to get in the way as their eyes then widen when they notice her companion appear in the building as well as she sighed. "lets go.", She said as she walked toward an empty room ushering her in. While that she turned and then walked over to the keeper and gave her 10 coins to stay where they were. It was a good pay off anyway. Walking back she entered the room with her. Slowly undoing her armor since she hadn't need it at all. She could use her sword without it as she reveled a dark blue Yukata with flowers all over it in a delicate pattern. While under the outer shirt was a white under shirt.

((Alright so presistant. I see. ))

Kira followed her in and curiously watched her remove her armor.

"I really like your yukata." she suddenly said, turning so her back was to the woman as she peeled off the remains of her clothing. She still had undergarments on underneath, but she was a bit shy about undressing in front of a someone, even another woman. So, she quickly put on her new outfit, taking a moment to enjoy the smooth material against her just as smooth skin.

((Awesome.^_^ I'll introduce him fairly soon. When I do, and have decided, I'll let you know how far I'd like it to go. I find it's better to just tell my partner that, rather than do what some people do and just trying to give "signals" in their characters post.))

Shatakashi looked at her and smiled as she had her back turned she admired her curves and skin. Despite how hurt she look her body was great. She couldn't stop looking at it and enjoyed the feel and look of her companion's body. When she finished she put her armor up on the wall to make sure it was dirtied for no reason. "Alright I am finished.", She said as she let her dark brown hair flow even though she had long hair she had to brush through it like mad due to her helmet. She was still a woman after all and she still liked her hair.

((Alright, just let me know as you said. Signals sometimes are hard to read depending on how bold they are. Anyway ^^; ))

"Same here. Though, it's a little tight around the waist. I'll get use to it though." Kira replied, turning around and playfully striking a pose.

"So, how do I look?" she asked with a light giggle. Even though her new........companion was obviously rather anti-social, that didn't dampen Kiras friendly, outgoing mood. She was nice to everyone and was the kind of person that'd be willing to make friends with anyone, no matter how scary they seemed at first glance.

((Yea, that's why I don't send signals. I tend to just flat out tell my partner when I want or don't want something specific.))

Back
Top Bottom