Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Captain's Treasure [Yuuki x Anansi]

He smirked and continued to suckle at it. The guards wouldn't hear her screams of cries of passion as he had his way with her. Slowly he continued to stroke his finger into her its tip dipping deep enough to stroke along the evidence of her chastity before pulling back as he felt her convulse around his tongue. Smiling he gently stroked his other fingers along her slit while he continued ignoring her cries with a smirk playing over his face.

Eventually he pulled back and his lips and tongue dripping with her nectar he leaned in and kissed her lustfully. Her juices smearing her face as he parted his lips and pressed his fully against hers his tongue stroking forcefully into her mouth while his fingertips gripped her backside roughly.

His kisses were rough but Charlotte enjoyed all of it. She could taste herself on his lips and it was weird in the beginning but she learned to enjoy that as well. Her hands wandered over his body until one found his hardness and she rubbed it through his pants. Pulling away slightly, Charlotte fought to catch her breath. "That was amazing." Charlotte looked up at him, lust evident in her eyes. She was ready for more, ready to learn more. A willing student in this carnal lesson that he taught her.

Her lips kissed at his briefly before trailing down his cheek and down the side of his neck. She bit gently then kissed, inhaling the masculine scent that came from him. "I'm ready." She mumbled softly, breathing hotly against his skin. "Please, A, take me."

He smiled as he gently nipped her lip and began to kiss her with a more gentle push of his lips to hers as he unded his trousers and let them slip down. It hung out first then it jutted before him like a readied weapon as he looked to her. "I guess I'd be considered somewhat sizeable dear..this will hurt." He said to her slowly as he leaned in and kissed the side of her neck before taking her hand and wrapping it about his length. Soon after he shifted forward pressing the tip to her slit as he began to push then he stopped. "Well, show me what it was you needed so badly." He cooed teasingly into her ear.

His lips pressed to hers to cover her future cries as his other hand gripped her backside raising her up slightly as he pressed his chest to hers his length still at the ready.

Charlotte stared at his length, blushing slightly. For a moment, she doubted that it could fit in her and was frightened. But she knew she had come this far and she did not want to go back. Her hands felt his hardness as she ran her fingers down his length. She took a deep breath and moved her hips forward, guiding his member into her. It was a tight fit but the juices that lubricated her helped in easing him in. It was a bit uncomfortable and she forced herself to relax as she took him further in. He was just a few inches in when he reached her hymen and she kissed him hard, knowing this may be the part that might hurt so much. She let go of his cock and placed her hands on his shoulders, her nails digging slightly into his skin as she waited for him to pierce through her hymen.

He smiled to her before he returned her kiss. His lips pressed hard against hers as his fingers wrapped around her hips and he pulled her forward with a brief thrust as well to pierce her hymen. He felt it stretch and then snap against his throbbing length as he slid deeper into her his lips leaving hers and trailing down the side of her neck. "Mmm there you are my lovely." He whispered slowly into her ear. "Mmm shall we try for making you a woman and a mother in the same night or shall I pull out when that time arrives?" He asked her slowly as he began to pull back due to her tightness making it harder for him to progress simply. Seconds later his hips snapped forward once more burying more of his length into her.

Charlotte would have screamed if his mouth weren't covering hers. As he broke through her hymen, she felt so much pain and it hurt as he moved even a tiny bit. She whimpered softly as her nails bit into his skin as she tensed. She tried to find an answer to his query but found that she was unable to say anything coherently for a moment. As he pulled out, it seemed to hurt slightly but was replaced quickly by pleasure as he thrust back in again, hitting all the right spots inside her. "I'm not ready to be a mother." Charlotte spoke, looking up at him. "It would only tie me down even further. Please pull out when you have to."

She shifted slightly, allowing him to plunge deeper inside her. She kissed him once more as her pussy muscles squeezed tightly on him as her clit was swollen with pleasure.

He grinned and kissed her deeply making sure to angle his thrusts so his length dragged along her clitoris before he shifted down and up to thrust deeper into her. Slowly me pressed into her wet sticky sex as he gripped her backside and kissed along the side of her neck. "Mmm would you like to lose your other orifices virtue as well now that I've taken your husbands prize?" He cooed playfully into her ear before nipping it as he thrust slowly into her his hips making slow circles before he pushed his length deeper. His hands on her backside eventually let her down and stroked a kerchief along under her sex to wipe the blood from the bottom of her slit and his length so it would not mark her dress.

Charlotte kissed him back, thoroughly enjoying his length which he thrust in and out of her. She kissed down his neck then said, "Take anything you want, A, I'd rather lose it all now, knowing that he wouldn't even attempt to do it anyway." She waited patiently as she felt him clean them up, kissing and licking at his neck as she did so then she slowly began to move her hips, thrusting ever so slightly as she moaned. His length felt so wonderful inside her tight slit and she wanted him to continue thrusting inside her. She had never known that sex could feel this good. If she had, she would never have allowed her father to allow her to be wed to such a boring man. "Mmm... if I could make love to you every night for the rest of my life, I would." She mumbled softly before pressing her lips against his once more.

"Mmm you never know what the future holds my dear." He said to her slowly as he lifted her legs and carried her over to the trunk of a nearby tree. Pinning her to the trunk he thrust upwards viciously the tip of his length pressing hard against ehr cervix as he kissed her deeply and forcefully once more. His lips soon after pulled from hers and he nipped along her lips as he continued to thrust into her his hands gripping her below her knees and pressing them up spreading her more leading to his length sliding deeper into her sex. He pushed hard her dress pressing into the trunk stopping her from shifting upwards causing him to drive himself into her most deepest of places before he kissed along under her chin slowly.

Charlotte gasped as he thrust deeper into her than ever before. She never bothered to ask him what he meant by that. She was too overwhelmed the pleasurable tension that built inside her, growing with ever thrust. She steadied herself by placing her hands on his shoulders as she threw her head back, resting it along with her back along the rough bark of the tree trunk. Her sex squeezed him tightly, milking him of his cum, making it known to him that she was so close to climax. The sounds of their love making filled the air but no one was around to hear her cries of pleasure or the wet sound of their skin slapping against each other with so much force. "A..." She moaned softly, her voice pleading with him to go faster and harder.

He kissed along her ear and slowly nipped at her earlobe soon after. "Mmm you're so tight and wet, I'm severely tempted to spill my seed into your womb and claim you as mine forever." He whispered to her while he thrust his length slamming deeper into her as he listened to the sound of her sex hungrily slurping his length deeper into her as he placed her legs on his shoulders near her hands. He smiled as he leaned in and kissed her deeply his lips pressing roughly to hers before he licked at her tongue dancing the tip of his along the length of hers.

She kissed him back, feeling herself so close to the point of orgasm. She tried to tell him this but she could not as his lips covered hers and his tongue played with hers. Instead, she groaned loudly against him as he speared deep inside her, slamming against her cervix almost painfully. She tried to hold back for a while but the pleasure was too much and she exploded in orgasm. Her sex squeezed him tightly, milking his body for his come. If sex was like this forever, she wouldn't mind him claiming her.

He snickered and gently kissed along her throat before he arched up into the squeezing of her sex. After months at sea and focusing on his mission he'd not even had the time to masturbate as such his body tensed. Gripping her backside he kissed her deeply as his length drove deep into her pressing into her womb and seconds later his heated seed was splashing against the walls of her womb while his hands held her close. Pulling back he smiled to her. "Oops." He simply said before he nipped her lower lip and shifted her onto her back.

Charlotte kissed him back, trying her best to catch her breath as she rested back against the tree. "Mmm... well then, I guess you're stuck with me forever." She kissed him again, feathering his face and his neck with soft kisses. "You do have to get rid of my fiance though?" She could feel his cum running out her sensitive slit and she reached between them, running her hand down her slit and over his exposed length. She moaned softly as she brought her hands up, sniffing and licking at his seed and her juices. She didn't really think that he would actually be able to get rid of Charles and take her from her father's castle. However, if she knew exactly who she was, she probably wouldn't have let him near her.

He grinned and gently kissed her softly. His length once more slid into her its turgid entirety slamming deep into her sex as he kissed her roughly. His hands on her backside pulled her to him before he shifted and lifted her carrying her over the railing he laid her down in the grass as he continued to thrust into her. "No I told myself before I came here no blood would be shed." He said as he continued to thrust into her kissing her lips and down to her throat. "I do claim you as mine however, and I will do so for many nights to come my love." He whispered to her slowly. "PRessing in deep so her cervix once again opened and he found himself locked within her he kissed her softly before whispering. "My name is Anansi, Anansi Deimos..you'd probably know me as the Pirate King Deimos..and you're my prize."

Charlotte enjoyed his kisses, returning them with fervor. However, as he told her exactly who she was, she looked up at him stunned. "You... you are the pirate king." With her pinned down beneath him, all she could do was lay still her muscles suddenly tense. Her father never involved her in his duties as king. However, he had told her over and over again that if she ever came across anyone who went by Anansi Deimos she should run as fast as she could.

"No... no..." Charlotte shrieked, trying to push him off her.

He looked to her with a slightly pained expression on his face before he sighed and kissed her cheek softly as he gripped her chin to keep her still. Slowly he pulled his length from her its entirety still dripping with their juices as he looked to her. "I do care for you..." He said slowly. "Or will you take the word of your father? A man who would sell you off to one you don't love simply because he kisses ass?" He asked her slowly and matter of factly before he took a kerchief from his pocket and offered it to her. "You can simply clean up..and go home..or we can finish our night, I've been honest with you darling, completely honest, I haven't lied."

Charlotte stopped struggling but stared up at him unsure of what she should think. Anansi had been extremely sweet to her and Charles, on the other hand, had been nothing but a jerk. She sighed softly then said, "I would have appreciated it if you had told me the whole truth. I must admit I would have run away from you if you had told me you were the pirate king." She paused for a moment then looked up at him, "Does finishing this night mean I don't ever get to see you again? Even if you've most likely gotten me pregnant?"

"Mmm that ruins the surprise my love." He whispered into her ear slowly as he stroked his fingers along her hips. "No it means me taking every last inch of your virtue and showing you pleasures you didn't even dare to dream of." He whispered into her ear before he stroked the tip of his length along her damp sex. "I mean if you just want to leave..."

Charlotte let out a low moan as he spoke of nights filled with love-making. The prize of a pirate king was hardly not the life she had envisioned it to be. But in truth, it just seemed like a more dangerous version of the life that she wanted. But the adventure and the traveling was still there. Her hesitation over this was quite obvious as she tried to ignore his pleasurable stroking. She looked back up at the castle and thought about her father who would be truly angry once he finds out that she was gone. She knew that he would think that Anansi had captured her and would go to great lengths to get her back. She thought about her mother who would surely be devastated by the disappearance of her eldest daughter.

"My father and Charles would come after you if you take me with you." Charlotte pointed out. It was the truth and she wanted him to be sure before she made any decisions herself.

He laughed softly. "Let me tell you a story.." Once there was a boy. He was well educated in both war and the arts. He had just turned twelve...and his father a wealthy merchant sent him with his fleet to the Caribbean. The boy was thrilled, however part way there..the fleet was attacked..but not by ships, by officers of the royal navy. They had declared the merchant a traitor and executed him soon after he'd sent his son away. For some reason rather than transfer the merchant's profound wealth to his son they had been ordered to cease it..on orders of the king. They had been ordered by an officer of the king to kill the merchant's son. The crew however would not have it. Even without weapons they fought..to the last man..the boy during the struggle was put in a barrel and set adrift on the seas. Once the last of the men on the fleet had been slain the king's men discovered the boy was nowhere to be found. The boy floated for three days in that barrel. Crazed by dehydration he ended up on an island. It was a pirate stronghold..he made his way inside staggering and muttering. Taking up the first thing he saw he guzzled it down quickly, only to find it was a pirate's brew he'd just bought. The pirate attacked the boy, however though the boy was only a hundred pounds and over a foot shorter he thrashed the pirate badly. This greatly amused another pirate who fought the boy in hand to hand combat, the boy nearly bested him but in the end lost. The man he'd fought turned out to be the former pirate king Django Deimos, and he adopted the boy, teaching him of the sea and how to live..how to really live." He said slowly. "He named the boy Anansi and gave him his last name of Deimos...however since the day of his escape the boy has been hunted due to the fact law states that his father's fortune cannot be touched unless he is dead and there is absolute proof. I'm sure your father and fiancee want me dead..regardless."

Charlotte looked at Anansi and stroked the side of his face. There was no means possible that she could convey how sorry she was about her father's actions. She wondered how many people had suffered the same fate or worse than Anansi. How many children lost their father and were killed because of her father's greed. And how she had unknowingly used that money in the form of presents and jewelry from her father. She kissed Anansi briefly then looked up at him, "Okay. I will join you. I do not want to live in the palace anymore. And I'd rather grow old alone than be wed to Charles. You are a much better option. I don't suppose you have a plan of getting me out of this island. The docks are filled with guards and it would be quite impossible to sneak me out without anyone taking notice."

"I can see it in your eyes, don't worry, I was the only one. I had no siblings, and my father was the only merchant to ever dare outshine the king and his flunkies." He said before he leaned back and sighed softly. "You don't have to be alone you known darling and as for leaving, haven't you noticed how many guards are new?" He said with a slow laugh. "You nobles are rather ignorant of your lower staff, my men have been subduing them and tying them up, they're actually in your very dungeons and then taking their places. We know their rounds, their patrols, everything." He added before he pecked her lips gently.

"You knew I'd be here?" Charlotte asked, looking up at him after he had kissed her. It was not really an accusation but a question. "Were you planning on taking me or do you have some other revenge in mind?" She had noticed that some of the guards appeared to be new but she had thought her father was hiring more guards or changing them up so there would always be new guards. But she had noticed that weeks before and she wondered how long Anansi had been there and if he had been watching her since she'd been out nearly every night for the past few weeks.

"How do you plan on leaving then?" She asked, curiously.

"Oh not particularly, I knew you wandered about to be honest I was headed back to my cottage when I saw you." He said slowly before he leaned back and stroked his fingers through his hair. "Actually I was just going to steal my fortune back and ruin a wedding but I guess your plan works as well, I mean..killing won't bring my father back and frankly all I need is the proper documentation, my father's will. I know where it is." He said slowly as he leaned back and tucked his ankles beneath him as he sat on the wide stone railing. "Oh leaving, well I was going to take a boat out to my ship, probably steal a small faster craft and sink it..or who knows..might find one that would make a new edition. I already have three."

Back
Top Bottom