Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Captain's Treasure [Yuuki x Anansi]

yuuki

Super-Earth
Charlotte King's life was filled with petticoats, beautiful dresses and grandiose parties. Ever since she was born, her entire life was planned ahead of her this included her impending marriage to Charles Vane, her father's right hand man and the captain of the largest battleship in the island. He was a pompous ass who only saw her as the key to her father's fortune and a vessel for his heirs. Charlotte knew that if she married him, she would become the most depressed woman in the entire Caribbean. Her parents, on the other hand, thought this was the best thing for their only daughter.

Sneaking out late at night was something Charlotte did when she wanted to think. Her handmaiden helped her acquire clothes that would be less recognizable than her usual clothes so she could walk about without getting recognized as the governor's daughter. Tonight, she needed to think a lot harder so she planned to leave right after dinner with her parents. Her handmaiden helped her dress in the emerald green dress that matched her eyes and tied the back until Charlotte could barely breathe. Her long, wavy brown hair was pulled away from her face but flowed past her shoulders. Her lips were of a pinkish hue and her high cheekbones set off by her porcelain white skin made her almost look doll-like especially combined with her short and petite frame.

It was easy to sneak out of the mansion through the service-entrance gate. None of the servants ever asked where she went and they certainly didn't tell her father that she had been sneaking off in the middle of the night for they would get in great trouble for letting her leave. She walked down to the town and towards the docks. Charlotte loved hearing the sound of the waves crashing onto the rocky shore. It seemed utterly relaxing for her to just sit there and think of all the things she wanted to do in her life but would no longer be able to do once her marriage with Charles. Sighing, she looked up to the stars wishing for some divine intervention.

Anansi Deimos was his name, and he was a rather well known pirate. Though few had ever seen his face outside of his crew, or rather few knew they had seen it. He was a handsome personable young man, his clothing at the moment fitting the style of the court. No one would think the young man with the radiant smile, clever wit and a perfectly unscarred figure to be a pirate much less the most wanted captain on the sea. His carnelian lips and tanned skin made him stand out slightly but not by much. With his fine clothing he was passing as the son of an Earl but for the time being it was just to pass through the court unnoticed.

He waved to the guards and made a few remarks to them as he passed by his hand brushing at one of their shoulders in greeting. He was rather care free but he constantly reminded himself that the purpose of his visit was strictly surveillance. Currently his ship was set in a harbor on a tiny island off the coast. His crew all having some time off without him barking orders. Turning a corner he saw the Princess standing alone, it was two days till the seige and he'd planned to get her out of the castle anyway he figured this the best time to talk to her. Slowly he walked up behind her. "Hello miss."

Charlotte was surprised by the sudden arrival of the man. She hadn't noticed that someone had approached her and she looked up to find a handsome man, probably a little older than her, but still pretty young. He had handsome features, quite masculine and strong, emphasized by the moonlight. She admired his face and physique for a few moments before she averted her eyes, blushing slightly. "Hello," She replied to his greeting. "You are new to our port..." She spoke, not as a question but as a fact. "I have not seen you around here."

Surely, Charlotte would have remembered such an attractive face and she was actually quite pleased that this stranger could possibly have no idea who she was. People tend to react differently once they realize they are talking to Charlotte King. There haven't been many people who talked to her like she was a normal person and it bothered her greatly. "Where are you from?" She smiled at him, wanting to hear about the place that he lived. She avoided asking him his name for it would mean that he would ask hers and she disliked having to give people an alias.

"Somewhat, I've only been about a few days." He said as he leaned in with a smirk before he bowed to her. "But all know Princess Charlotte, the famed beauty known possibly all across the world." He said slowly with a slow nod. "I'm honored you'd give me even the chance to speak with you." HE said slowly as he leaned in closer and took her hand before gently raising it to his lips and kissing the back of it. "You need not be afraid of me knowing who you are. your beauty alone gives it away my dear." He said slowly before he nodded once more.

"However what is one such as yourself doing so far from the company of your guard?" He asked her slowly as he leaned back crossing his hands behind his back. "I mean a gorgeous young lady such as yourself with such delicate and appealing features is a target for any miscreant who comes along."

"So much for anonymity then..." Charlotte smiled and blushed as he kissed the back of her hand, complimenting her on her looks. She pointed back at the castle that loomed in the distance. "My guards do not know that I am here. As far as they are aware, I am sleeping soundly in my bed. It is much easier for me to think here than in my bedroom. The silence there deafens me and I welcome the sound of the sea. These fleeting moments of freedom is all that I have as I am locked up in that castle all day. I'm sure this would worsen once my father makes me share my bed with Charles Vane." Her nose wrinkled at the thought of sharing that man's bed.

Smiling, she turned to him. "Fortunately, I have not come upon any miscreants in my nights here at the docks. If there are any, I'm sure they wold have made themselves known. Surely, you are not a miscreant intent on taking advantage of me, are you?" She paused for a moment before asking him another question, "What business do you have in our port..." Charlotte drifted off, realizing she did not know his name. "Pardon me for my rudeness, I forgot to ask what your name was."

"Anonymity is for those who do not have such grace and class." He said as he nodded slowly before he leaned in and then against the low wall next to her. "I see..so you are being pushed towards a marriage you do not want." He said with a slight nod. "I know the feeling." He said with sincerity apparent in his voice as he remembered why he left home. "Its something some parents feel they have to do, some out of love..some..out of greed." He said as he continued to smile but his expression briefly became pained as though a memory crossed his mind he had long hidden. "In any case, you don't even have a weapon or some such, is the though of having your maidenhead ripped asunder on the cold ground by an attacker any better than this Charles fellow?"

"My good lady, me?" He said with a soft laugh. "I'm rather sure if I were I'd have wasted no time, one does not sit and stare at a priceless bottle of wine if you inted to drink it." He said with a pause before he continued. "Just to see the sights, its rather boring my life at times, this is just me moving forward hoping to find something of interest." He said with a slow nod before he bowed. "That depends on what your purpose is in knowing my name madam."

Charlotte watching his face intently as she spoke of an unwanted marriage. For a moment, she thought she had just found a kindred spirit. One who shared the same views as she did. His question, however, took her off guard but she answered as truthfully as she could, "I do not think that there is much of a difference between an attacker and Charles. Both would be a loveless union not fitting for a woman's first time. But if I had to choose, I think an attacker would be a more fitting partner than Charles for an attacker would have twice the passion in one night that Charles would ever have in his entire life."

"Why, of course, so I can address you as a friend who has kept me company in such a wonderful evening such as this." She smiled then gestured around them. The island was truly beautiful and there were many sights to see, "Have you found anything that interests you? I'm sure that there must be something that caught your attention for you would not have stayed more than a day in this port if you did not."

"For some people it is not about what their children wish but about what they percieve is best for them" He added before he sighed. "I see, so you're saying the attacker would be a better lover? A rather odd way to look at it though I guess a possibility." He said as he gently before trailing his finger under his chin then tracing it up his jaw. "Love and marriage do not always go together, especially among the nobility. I mean if you went by just wealth your family isn't the richest in the carribean, but you're going by genes, of which I'd guess you and your kin have the highest standing."

"I see, well a friend is something that one would have to know another to be considered. I guess you could call me A, yes, that will do for now. Just A, the letter, I mean." He said with a nod. "Oh I had not till a few minutes ago." He said with a soft smile and a slight chuckle.

"Surely, A," Charlotte smiled as she addressed him with the name that he gave her. It didn't bother her that he didn't give his full name. She didn't mind at all. "If you've met Charles, you would know how utterly boring and egotistical he is. The only reason he will share my bed is to beget an heir. He'll most likely keep me in the castle all day like my father does to my mother and me. Truly, my father could not have chosen a more unsuitable husband for me if he tried."

She sighed and looked out at the waters, "Even my aunt thinks so. She has offered me to stay with her but my father has refused. He thinks I would get silly ideas in my head about not getting married and instead living the life that my aunt has. She may be alone but she's the happiest woman I've ever met." She smiled then turned to him, "And what has gotten your attention, A? The only person you've talked to in the past few minutes is me. And I am about to be married."

"I see, well then, what man who values his treasure doesn't keep it locked away? Parading it about begets covetousness and unsavory characters looking to steal what you feel is yours. But then again there in lays the problem, he sees you as property rather than as his lover and equal." He said with a soft smile as he shrugged slowly. "Maybe he'll mend his ways, but you going along with it and marrying him most likely won't change that much." He said with a slight snicker and a shake of his head.

"Mmm I see, well some people are better alone and as for your aunt..well she's not exactly lonely from what I've heard." He said with a slight smirk before he shook his head. "They could be just stories though." He added with a slight sigh. "You have dear, and the key word in that statement is about, not already, not wishing to, but about, as in it has not happened yet." He said spanning the distance between them in a single step his nose almost touching hers as his twinkling eyes stared into hers. "Theres are always other choices to be made in life."

Normally, Charlotte would have backed away from a man who tried to get this close to her but she found herself transfixed by his eyes. Her breath was short, as she felt his hot breath on her lips. Charles hasn't even gotten this close to her. Although he liked to put an arm around her or affectionately touch her when they were in public, he usually kept his distance when away from prying eyes. But this stranger was leaning in so close that anyone who was watching them would have assumed they were lovers. Drawing in a ragged breath, she spoke, "And what choices do I have, A? My wedding is in three days. I have two last nights of freedom and I'm sure Charles would not take kindly to his wife leaving in the middle of the night."

"Even if I decide not to go through with the wedding, where am I to go? My aunt, despite her eccentric needs, is miles away and no respectable captain would let me board his ship and take me to my aunt so that I can escape this wedding." She sighed softly. "I'm afraid there is no way out of this wedding for me, A. Unless something disastrous happens on that day which is highly unlikely, Charlotte King would be married to Charles Vane in the most beautiful wedding in history and the bride would be the unhappiest person in the history."

He smirked and slowly shook his head as he reached up and gently stroked a finger along her chin. Smiling he slowly moved back and shrugged. "You have many..you could cease the day.." He said with a smirk before he gently cupped her cheek. "You could lean in and maybe take something for yourself, I mean, would you really give yourself to a man without ever having experienced another..take a chance." He said with a slow nod. "Mmm it could be something of interest, and frankly, you don't like Charles, you like me, even now I can feel your pulse racing through my fingers as I touch you, I can hear your breath quicken. There's nothing wrong with going after what you want." He added with a smile before he leaned in now his breath meeting hers.

"Mmm maybe you'd have to find a disreputable captain, one who is not bound by the societal obligations that bind so many." He added with a slow snicker

"But that captain would only take advantage of me. And that would be slightly better than life with Charles but not significantly so. He might even sell me to the slave traders, heaven forbid. I seek freedom and I'll get into slavery. That wouldn't be acceptable. Charlotte shrugged her shoulders. His offer was promising. Her first time with a man... one who could show her much more passion than Charles ever would in his entire life. An attractive man at that. The more she thought about it, the better the idea seemed. It could be her one last adventure before she married Charles.

Charlotte decided, then, that if she was going to live her life tied up to a man that she did not love, she'd have one final night of passion with one that she was attracted to. Tiptoeing, Charlotte soft lips touched his in a gentle kiss. Her hands rested on is chest as she pressed closer to him, enjoying the taste of his lips against hers. Reluctantly, she pulled away moments later and smiled up at him. "I'm sure one night wouldn't hurt." Charlotte's heart was beating so hard she thought he'd hear it. She was excited and terrified at the same time.

"Ah, a prize such as yourself would fetch a fortune, but no man in his right mind would trade you for any sum of gold." He said to her slowly as he leaned in and gently stroked his fingers along her thigh before his hand slipped around her as she kissed him. His fingertips gently pressed to her lower back as his glittering eyes looked to hers before he gently kissed her once more.

"Are you saying that you wish to have a night with me? Feeling me, without you, pleasuring you, giving you the love you so desire but may not know again. Once you have it...can you go back?" He askedh er slowly before he gently stroked his fingers down her lips.

Charlotte enjoyed his kiss and his arms around her, pulling her close. Her hands rested on his shoulder as he kissed her. "I will go back but only because I have to. But I will go, knowing that I have shared a wonderful night with you." She shivered in delight as he touched her. There was something about him that made her want him, want to have her first time with him. "If you have me, I will never forget you nor the pleasure you will give me. When I share my bed with Charles, I will not see him but only you."

She paused then smiled up at him, "How I wish I could go with you on your travels, A. But I fear for you... my father's wrath is a very potent force. I cannot bear the thought of the troubles you would be in if you take me along with you. So I will settle for one night. Just one night, A. It is all I ask of you."

He smirked and gently nipped her lips before giving a slow tug then stroking along her cheek. "Mmm I see..you may not have to..alot can happen in three days." He said with a snicker before he gently squeezed her backside then gave it a soft pat. "Mmm in any case, I doubt you will see me..Charles won't compare." He said with a smile as he pressed her back against the railing his hips now against hers while he gently ran his fingers down along her thigh.

"Ah, how kind of you my darling..I'll try to make it memorable then." He said with a slow kiss to her cheek.

Charlotte was curious about what he meant about things happening in three days but never got to ask her question as his closeness and his touch was a distraction. Her hands came over his and she said, "Come... the castle is not too far away and I can sneak you in to my chambers." Everyone in the palace would be asleep at this time and Charlotte could easily send her handmaiden back to her quarters so she could have A on her bed. "Unless, of course, you know a place where we can stay the night. Surely, you do not want to do this here."

The docks were fairly empty but there were sailors who normally went out and about at this time, some drunk and some not. There was an inn nearby but Charlotte worried that someone might recognize her and tell her father.

He smirked slowly as he stroked his fingers gently along before he gently nipped along her jawline. "Mmm I do want to start it here..I'll take you once on this railing, once on mine, and maybe watch the sun rise from the castle." He cooed softly into her ear as he stroked his fingers up her inner thigh gently stroking along her panties. "Its secluded, none will come this way, on castle grounds ,yet far enough away that the guards do not patrol it. I actually rented a cottage not far away, small quaint place." HE whispered slowly to her. "I want the starts to witness my claiming of your maidenhead though." He said slowly to her.

Gently lifting her skirts he slipped in kissing along the side of her neck and down her shoulder his lips pulled at the delicate lace of her gown as he smiled to her.

Charlotte was nervous. Losing her virginity in public no less. He was right, of course, she had chosen this spot well because it meant that none of the guards would happen upon her while she was sneaking around at night. She moaned softly as he kissed her and she could feel the soft whisper of her clothing against her bare skin. Finally, she nodded her head. The stars, the moon and the sea would witness this moment of her life and she'd forever remember it.

Placing a hand on his chest to steady herself, she pulled herself onto the railing, sitting on it so her hips were the perfect height for his. Her skirts were bunched up on top of her thighs and she placed her hands over his, guiding him further upwards, enjoying the feel of his skin against hers. "Very well, A. I'm sure we can make do with this."

He smiled to her and cupped her chin pulling her in closer and kissing her lips gently before he leaned her back. It was a wide slab railing and thus she had a bit of space and even if she fell it was a mere three feet to the grass below. Smiling he kissed his way down his lips caressing down her throat and slowly running along her collar bone savoring the twitch of each muscle, the flexing of each tendon as he made his way along over to her collarbone then pressed her dress down as he kissed along the her breasts.

Smiling he gently ran his fingertips along her thigh and slid down her panties from beneath her garters before he gently kissed along unclipping her stockings and sliding her undergarments down and then placing them on the railing next to her as he sank lower. Kissing along the lattice and lace of her bosom and stomach he made his way under her skirts before brushing his lips along her inner thigh.

Charlotte's hand reached behind her and pulled the ribbon that held her dress together at the back. She tugged at the fabric until it loosened her dress well enough so that her breasts could spill from the top of her dress. The cool wind replaced his heated kisses, making her nipples harden with desire. One hand found the back of his head, entangling with his soft hair, as the other helped steady her as she leaned back slightly the further he went down. "Oh my..." She gasped as he felt his lips feathering the sensitive skin on her thighs.

Placing her right leg over his shoulder and letting the left leg dangle on the railing, it opened her up to him, showing the wetness that was bathing her nether regions. She could smell the scent of her sex, tainting the air as her skirt was pushed up even more. "A..." She moaned softly, a pleading tone in her voice. She wanted him so badly and though it embarrassed her that he was so close to such a private area, it also thrilled her. Her heart beat loudly in her chest as her breathing deepened.

He slowly continued to kiss up along her inner thigh his lips caressing slowly along the skin trailing a path towards her sex before he stopped feeling the heat of her sex wash over his face even from a distance. Leaning in slightly he rested a hand on her backside to hold her steady and ran the tip of his tongue along her slit while his lips trailed along the folds of her sex. His hand gently cupped her backside and pulled her closer as his lips parted and his tongue caressed from the base of her labia up to her clitoris stroking into its hood slightly to stroke along it then moving back. His tongue soon caressed into her sliding along the walls of her sex as his other hand trailed along her stomach.

His free hand wandered along her stomach then up to her breasts slowly stroking from one nipple to the next before he trailed down to caress the leg on his left shoulder. Her scent filled his every breath her taste sending his head reeling. His lips pressed to her sex and soon after his tongue plunged deeper into her.

"Oh..." Charlotte's gasp was loud and she had to bite her bottom lip to keep from making any more loud noises. His lips and tongue felt so good inside her. For her age, she was not naive. She knew what sex would be like but she did not think it would be this pleasurable. With his hand on her back steadying her, both hands now rested on his head. Her fingers grabbed at his hear but she was careful not to pull too hard, not wanting to hurt him.

"A." She moaned the name that he gave her as she tried to open her legs wider for him. Already, she was teetering on the edge of orgasm as her clit throbbed and the muscles inside of her pussy seemed to constrict around his tongue. She was so tight but her wetness helped him slide in and out easily.

He continued to slowly lap from top to bottom his tongue stroking deep into her with each press of his tongue before he leaned up and gently suckled at the hardened nub of her clitoris. His lips softly flexed about the quivering flesh as his tongue stroked his tip back and forth while he shifted his finger to gently stroke into her slit each press stopping short of her hymen before he shifted her hips forward and slowly pressed her onto her back against the rail.

He groaned into her sex as his only reply his lips vibrating as he continued to suckle and lap at her while his finger stroking within her hooked its tip to stroke along her inner walls searching for the flesh of her g-spot.

When his fingers replaced his tongue as he suckled on her sensitive clit, Charlotte cried out, unable to keep her voice down. She did not struggle as he changed her position on the railing, allowing him to go deeper inside her. She could feel his fingers deep inside her with only slight movements but they brought her great pleasure. She was getting closer and closer until his finger grazed over her g-spot the first time and she gasped. One more touch and she came so hard as she called out his name, the wind carrying her voice.

It was the first time that she had ever had a feeling like that. The feeling of release as she tensed, her pussy muscles convulsing around his thrusting fingers as her clit throbbed harder. But she wanted more. She wanted him. "A... please..." Charlotte begged, knowing she could not take it any more. She was sure she'd go insane with lust if he didn't take her now. "I need you."

Back
Top Bottom