Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Captain's Treasure [Yuuki x Anansi]

"I can help you get your father's will if you want," Charlotte offered as she trailed kisses down his neck. "And... my father bought a new ship for Charles as a wedding present. It's coming in tomorrow and since the wedding will be off anyway, maybe you can take that." She pulled away from him, pushing her skirts down her legs as she kissed back up, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "When do you plan on leaving?"

"M'lady!" A voice came from the distance. It was her handmaiden who had come looking for her. "M'lady! Your father came looking. I am sorry, princess but you have to come back." Charlotte looked at Anansi, unsure of what she should do. If she did not go back to the castle, Anansi's chance of getting his father's will would be gone. If she went, their night would end prematurely and she truly did not want it to end.

"Mmm if you wish dear, I have other ways but its sweet of you to offer." He said as he nipped along her shoulder in reply. His fingers caressed along her body before he pushed up her gown to cover her breasts as she pushed him back. "We shall see what the future holds my dear..maybe I'll be captured and executed..won't that be exciting." He clucked with an amused laugh before sighing and looking over at her handmaiden.

"Mmm third window second tower..see you in a bit my dear." He said as he waved to her and walked off into the forest before the handmaiden came into view.

Charlotte watched as Anansi walked away before she hurriedly fixed her dress but remained lying on the ground. The handmaiden appeared and was surprised to see Charlotte lying on the grass with her dress and hair in disarray. "M'lady..." The handmaiden approached warily. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, yes, I'm fine." Charlotte slowly got up, feeling what was left of Anansi's seed leak out of her opening. "I fell asleep. I woke up when I heard you calling. Is everything alright?"

"Your father came to your room, looking for you and he found me there. He's threatening to get all the guards out to find you and to arrest me if I don't find you in half an hour. You must go back to your room, princess." The handmaiden looked panicked.

"Not to worry. Let's go back now." Charlotte stood and looked back to the trees where Anansi disappeared before following her handmaiden back to the palace. She was greeted by her father and had a good scolding on responsibilities that she barely listened to. She was more anxious to meet with Anansi. "I want to go back to bed, father. I assure you that I won't be doing it ever again. Good night." She walked away from the king and changed out of the commoner's clothes and slipped on her flimsy nightgown. She took a robe and covered herself with it then waited patiently until she was sure her father had gone back to his office or to bed.

When he was, she hurried out of the room and went to the room where Anansi had told her to meet up. She moved as quickly and silently as she could, making sure she avoided the guards regardless of whose men they actually were.

He stood by the window waiting for her. He had simply gone to his cottage for some gloves and a bit of rope and then had scaled the wall much to his men's astonishment. They had kept watch for all of the five minutes or so it took him to climb almost a sixty feet. He rested in a large armchair in a guest room. Its door was unlocked as he knew none would dare enter these quarters reserved especially for a preferred relative of the king besides cleaning staff and that was once a week. He read a book he had acquired from their library detailing his own life. It stated he was forty, cruel, ugly and barbarous. That his crew was known for raping and pillaging. It was a rather dramatic and spirited read and he laughed softly on occasion to himself. He didn't have to though. The room was well insulated and somewhat isolated in the castle's layout. He sighed as he waited, he'd been there for quite some time. Slipping down in the chair his cutlass fell to the floor and the book covered his face.

He leaned back his head and eventually he looked up and made his way over to the bed. Stripping down to nothing he lay across the fine silk sheets and stretched out before he rolled over slowly.

Charlotte made it to the room with no problems and she slowly opened it and walked into the room, spying Anansi immediately on the bed. She moved towards him and settled on top of him, her lips finding his and kissing him deeply. "I'm sorry I took so long. My father wasn't really pleased with my antics and has promised he would station guards on my door starting tomorrow. Any chance that he'd assign any of your men?" She kissed down his neck then looked at him, smiling. Her hands rested on his chest then looked down at his nude body. "I see that you're not in a hurry to get your father's will."

Reaching for the hem of her nightgown, she pulled it off her body. The moonlight shone more light on her porcelain white skin and ran her hands over her skin, smiling down at him. "Do you like your prize, King Deimos?" She said teasingly as she bent over him, kissing him once more as she rubbed herself on him.

He sighed playfully as he turned and slowly stroked his fingers along her thighs and hips before gripping her backside lightly and holding her to him. "Ah well he's just looking out for you. No thats something he'd assign to more experienced men, men he trusts. However, I can sneak in..mmm maybe I can even pin you up against that thick wooden door of yours and give you a nice little time while they try to figure out if something's wrong." He said before he kissed gently along under her throat. "I could grab it..I mean..I can go right now probably. Your father keeps it in his study, in a chest, under his desk he thinks no one knows about." He said slowly before he gently poked her nose.

"I do like it..I like it alot." He said slowly before he gently caressed his fingers along her cheek then down to her houlder. Cupping her breasts he pulled her close and nibbled along her throat. "Mmm I do indeed." He cooed softly as he raised her up against him. His member stiffened in time pressing to her stomach as he laughed.

((Sorry. I've been busy with school.))

Charlotte reached in between them and stroked him gently. "You promised you'd teach me. I want to know how to please you. I'm sure you've taught many about the pleasures of the flesh but I assure you that I would be your best student." She kissed his neck, sticking her tongue out to run her tongue over his sensitive flesh. "And I'm sure you'll find time to get your father's will after we're done with tonight's lesson." Pulling back, she smiled down at him, still stroking him gently in her hand.

"Charles will be here tomorrow. My father invited him to stay over for the preparations for the wedding. I certainly need a little more excitement after spending an entire day by his side." She grinned as she shifted slightly upward, rubbing his cock against her slit.

He smirked broadly as he stroked his fingers along the curve of her backside with a snicker as he kissed along the side of her neck. Slowly his fingertips ran down along to her thighs as he pulled her up to him kissing her deeply. "Mmm you already please me." He said slowly before he gently began to kiss along her throat. "Or is it something in particular you wish to know?" he inquired as he slipped down to kiss along her collarbone while his length slipped from her grasp. "I mean there are many areas of pleasure." He cooed almost into her flesh. "Here" He said suckling one nipple then the other. "Here" he said trailing kisses down to her pubis. "Mmm here." He said as he parted her thighs and kissed her sex softly from beneath as he raised her above him. "Here." He said as he kisses along the globes of her backside slowly lapping his tongue inwards to stroke it over the slight pucker of her anus.

"mmm well if he's coming tomorrow won't he want to see his bride to be?" He chuckled softly. "I mean if you're going to spend the day with him then what makes you think he won't expect the night as well?"

Charlotte moaned as he suckled on her nipples. He lifted her easily to kiss her sex and lick at her anus which made her gasp in surprise. "I want to learn everything." She mumbled softly, running her fingers through his hair before lifting herself off his face and kissing down him briefly. "You wouldn't let him do that, would you? I was always under the impression that you didn't like sharing... at least not me. And... I don't plan on being in my room tomorrow night. I was hoping you would steal me away before the day of my wedding arrives. I truly do not wish to stay here for another night."

She pressed a kiss against his cheek then down his neck, further down until she was face to face with his member and she looked up at him with a sly smile. "I heard from the handmaidens that men find the feel of a woman's mouth very pleasurable. May I?" She asked.

He grinned and gently lapped her backside his tongue stroking along before he found her pulling him back to herself and kissing him. "Everything? That's a lot to learn, and we only have about ten hours." He said with a smirk before he gently nipped her lower lip and stroked under her chin before she slipped down. "Mmm I doubt he would take you, I know of this man, I've been having him watched as his ship is not too far away and anchored. He is somewhat of a coward and thus he most likely would not try to have you before your wedding night." He cooed into her ear as he leaned back.

Watching her he smiled before he nodded. "You may...but isn't it considered vulgar for a princess to speak to her servants of such things?" He asked her with a slightly amused sigh.

"The maids know better than to talk to me about those things. But they're never shy of talking about it while they think I'm asleep." Charlotte ran her tongue along his member. "I've heard many things as I pretend to be asleep but I've never tried anything before." She kissed up and down his length as she looked at him with a sly smile. Placing the head of his cock in her mouth, she suckled gently, looking up to him to see his reaction. "We'd have plenty of time to learn once you get me out of the castle. If you still want to, of course..."

"He's a coward, I know." Charlotte's tongue flicked at the head as she paused. "But he is already under the impression that he owns me. If he tries anything, I'm not sure my father would be angry at all. All they really care about is that they'd have an heir for the throne in the future. And the faster they get it, the better."

He smirked as he looked to her obviously impressed as he leaned back and licked his lips slowly. "Mmm I see." He said as he grasped her hips as he leaned over her before raising her and rotating her about so her sex was above his face. "Mmmm then you'd know of this." He said as he arched his hips up sliding slightly deeper into her mouth as he lapped deep into her sex his tongue arching within her before he slid it out by dragging it along her inner walls. "Of course I still want to take you..you are mine now." He said with a slight laugh.

"Mmm he wouldn't..believe me, I think of him the type to not risk your father's ire even over the slightest of things." He said as he stroked a finger along her slit collecting her nectar on its tip before pressing the tip of it against her backside's entrance.

Back
Top Bottom