Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shattering Worlds

((Sorry. Been busy with school.))

Selene laughed loudly as she got back onto Maxene's back, petting her gently. "That was fast? That was already slow as it is. It's probably why those stupid creatures keep catching up with us." She frowned as she turned back in the direction of the temple. Maxene began a gallop and moved quickly through the trees as Selene thought of the only reason she had agreed to go on this trip. Although the money was a nice reward, the more powerful creatures of the Dark World, although there was just a small number of them, had taken Selene's sister as hostage just so that she would accept the mission. Selene worried that the longer she stayed away, the longer her sister would be held captive and probably even abused. She'd probably enjoy it at first but Selene knew that if there was anything she and their entire clan shared, it was their love of freedom. Many of her ancestors had gone crazy after they were held captive for so long and Selene surely did not wish it for her sister. That and the fact that they swore they'd imprison her in the middle of the ocean if she did not go through with it.

Maxene continued to gallop until Selene drew on her reigns as they reached the temple. She looked back at Firsi and the priestess, "This is your stop. Although I enjoy the fact that you torture the guardian oh so well, the mere fact that we have to drag you along is slowing us down." She bowed at the priestess. "Is there anything you must give us?"

The young priestess smiles to her fellow dark inhabit, before looking back at the guardian and winking, he turns turns his head away from her "Oh my, it was my pleasure." One of the followers come out of the temple, he had a bag and a rod in his hands. The priestess looks at him, before slapping him "Took you long enough to do so." She grabs both of them, through the back to Selene "Here one of your rewards." She turns to the side as Firsi growls slightly, he calms himself down, as the woman begins to chant a portal opens up now, on the other side you could see the temple they, where going to "There you two are. It my thanks for helping me." The woman walks away "I need to go punish so idiots right now, I will see you next time."

Firsi turns to Selene tilting his head to the side "Whatever." Firsi pushes pass her rudely, he seems to be a bit angry now. Firsi walks through the portal first, making sure it was safe. On the other side was a beautiful temple with a sign in summoner language of what type of creature was inside "Man." Firsi glow as some of the temple monks came around him.

Back
Top Bottom