Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shattering Worlds

Wolf_Demon

Supernova
In a planet called Sharon, there exist three parts to the planet. The parts of the planet are as followed good, evil, and neutral. Each side of the planet are as different as the phases of the moon. The evil side of the planet have demons and monster, the resident of this side of the planet are not always worthy of thrust. They do as they want and love to fight, but do not let this fool you, not all of them fit into that typical evil that your mother taught you, there are other type of evil that you can not image. The good side of the planet is not exactly the ideal of being the typical good, they have there good type of monster that live there in this place. The resident of this side of the planet do not always play by the rules, but they will be your friend. The people on the neutral side of the planet do not care they can lean either way, creatures live here from the good and evil side of the planet. The greatest threat to the entire planet did not come from the evil side of the planet, but the neutral side.

The person that came from the neutral side of the planet was call Merles which in there languages means merciless one. The only thing that stop him from destroying the world was the summons of good, evil, and neutral how many of them are there is only know to the summoner and the guardian that have to take the journey to the temples of the people. The people that live within the temples never leave the temple or do not allow people to see them. Coming to the waiting room, was a young man from the light side of the planet his name was Firsi and he looks like a wolf man, he was tilts his head to the side "I wonder how long they will make me wait here for her?"

Half an hour later, a girl, probably not more than 18, walked into the room. She looked human with her coppery hair and emerald green eyes. At 5'1" with porcelain white skin, she looked harmless. But if there was anything you learn in the dark side of the planet, it was that the ones that looked most harmless were the most dangerous ones. Selene, in particular, stood as a testament to that since nearly half of her own kind feared her despite the fact that they were twice her size.

Confidently, she walked over to him, with an innocent smile on her face. Her smile looked angelic and demonic at the same time that you've got to wonder what really goes on in her mind. "Are you Firsi?" She asked, despite knowing the answer. He was the only one in the room and he appeared to be waiting for someone. Selene had been hesitant when she was asked to go onto this mission but she had been persuaded into it. Blackmailed into it was more like it. Selene had no choice but to accept. She really didn't want to be shipped off to the middle of nowhere just because she refused to work with someone from the light side.

Firsi tilting his head to the side looking up to the woman, he was no more happy about this then her "Why ask question? You already know the answer." He stood up, before sighing slightly at the moment. His eyes narrow slightly as he quickly looks her up and down "So, you are the one, I am to protect?" He bows to her, before raising up to meet her, he was taller then her by 11 inches. Another person, comes from the other room "You two, you are going to the temple of Shadi first, that is your first temple you will go too." He throws a bag of money to her "Here, this is all that he will give you for now." This man gives a shrugs, before turning to Firsi spitting at his feet leaving the room, as Firsi did nothing looking back to her "Well, I guess you we going to have to lead, we are going to need horses."

He cracks his neck sighing a bit again "I know, that you do not want to do this as much as me. I know, that the Shadi temple is one of the most dangerous places, but a good place to start to get the first one of them all." Firsi grabs the small carrying bag that was beside him, looking at her awaiting for her to move "You are going to have to get use to me being close to you, I will not let you out of my sight, because I do my job."

"Protection?" Selene sneered at the word, "I do not need protecting. It is most likely that you would need more protection than I do. The elders must be insane to think that I would need protection and much more, from somebody who came from the light." She knew of the prophecy, of course, that a summoner and a guardian would be the ones who will restore the balance. But Selene was arrogant and foolish for she thought that the summoner could do it all on her own. She grabbed the bag that was tossed to her and weighed it in her hand. It would do for now but she expected to get more compensation once the mission was finished.

Selene walked out of the waiting area then took a sharp turn, letting Firsi follow her along. She had brought her own horse, a black mare that is most known for her temper. Maxene, as Selene fondly called her, only listened to Selene and had become a great companion over the years. She stroked Maxene's head then hopped onto her horse, landing smoothly onto the saddle. "If you don't have one, I know a place where you can borrow one. I could offer you a ride but Maxene doesn't like strangers." Maxene stomped her feet and snorted in agreement to Selene.

Such a vile one she was thinking to himself, if that is what she wanted then that is what she would have. He follows behind her looking at the horse, he does not say a word about the horse and just turns to head to the gate "I have one, let just get out of here." He snarls a bit at the horse not liking it feeling towards him. His fist clenches a bit as he takes off fast towards the southern gate jumping up onto the rooftop to avoid the people on the street. They where going to the temple it was not that far away from this place.

Jumping out of the gate pulling out a crystal throwing it in front of him. The crystal shatter a white horse comes from the light of the crystal. Firsi mounts it taking off after wards "Well, let go slow poke." He smiles a bit, looking back to see where she was "We well never get to the temple traveling at your rate." He turns his emotion back to nothingness on his face.

"Nobody said we would be traveling in this pace." Selene brought Maxene to a trot as she admired his stallion. Soon, she let Maxene take her own pace only guiding her in the right direction where she must go. She checked if Firsi was behind her, grinning as she urged Maxene to go faster. Selene loved competition and she loved winning even more. If she reached the temple first, it would be like she had won even if there wasn't really a race.

After a few minutes of riding though, Selene pulled at Maxene's reigns, making her slow down as she looked around the forest. Something felt off about the forest but Selene could not quite place her finger on it. She frowned as she waited for Firsi to come. Someone or something was leading them in circles since she knew that she had seen that stream two times already. Dismounting, Selene walked to the middle of the little clearing, trying to find whatever it was that was trying to confuse them.

Firsi tilting his head to the side at the moment, he was keeping up with her easily as he looks for left to right with his eyes. He was not trying to draw attention to himself. He could feel something was off there was something not right here as he ride on his horse call Entri "Good boy Entri." The horse snores a bit now, it was feeling a bit uneasy at the moment, the air was thick with a certain staleness in it there was something about to happen now, he could feel it in his bones. Suddenly, the two of them came to a clearing in the woods that they have been traveling through and Firsi stops "It seems, that they have us surrounded." Firsi closes his eyes standing there as a barrier around the clearing with the thick black magic thick within it.

Firsi reaches out his hand beginning to chant now, suddenly him and the horse where engulf in light. They reemerge both of them a bit different as Firsi scythe in his hand now, which had a silver handle that was in the sharp of a dragon with a blue blade that looks like flame. There was a blade on each end of the scythe he was wear a purple looking armor on his body that was flexible, but it was really tough materiel. The horse he had on crystal looking armor on now, with spike on him so he could ram and kill people "I was hoping to only give this too you at the temple." He tosses her a blue crystal it was a empower a weapon/armor or give them to the user all knew how they work.

A person come out from behind the shield he was a rat man, with some dirty and ripped clothing on his body. He was accompany by a young human woman her clothing not much better shape then the rat man. The rat man comes, before the two of them "Surround all of your weapons and valuable and you will be set free from here alive, if not then we will kill you." Firsi begins to laugh "Oh my, the trash talk really big for a worm that hides behind other." He looks over to his partner tilting his head to the side looking at the woman noticing she had a expensive ring one of the high priest of the dark lands symbol on it. Firsi growls his teeth showing "So, what shall we do?" Looking over Selene.

"I don't know about you but I'm certainly not giving up anything to these despicable creatures." Selene glared at the woman. There was no possible reason for this woman to be a high priestess and wear such filthy clothing. The only reason she could think of for her wearing the ring was because she stole it. She probably killed the priest who wore it too. Closing her eyes, she held the crystal tightly in her hand until it began to glow. Instead of being engulfed by a bright white light, Selene was covered in shadows. Moments later, she was wearing an armor similar to Firsi's.

Selene began as simple as she could. She didn't want to waste her powers with a couple of thieves. First, she called out the creatures that resided in the trees around them. They had been watching from the very beginning but they had been too afraid to come out. Second, she called to the creatures in the earth beneath them. They formed a ring around them, following Selene's silent orders. Selene wouldn't mind if any of them get killed in the battle but that would be off-putting.

"You seem so proud of yourself, Mouse." Selene provoked him with a mean smile. She knew how rats hated being confused for mice. "If you're so tough, why don't you come get it?" She waved the pouch full of gold coins at the rat. "I'm sure you and your friend could use some new clothes. Of course, you'd have to get through then then him," she pointed over to Firsi, "Before you can get to me."

Firsi tilting his head to and fort tilting to himself at the moment, he looks down at the mouse man that was looking a bit angrily at her. He sighs slightly looking over to her "Why?" Firsi ask her about why she says, he had to come through him first to get to her "I do remember someone saying they did not need, my help remember?" Firsi sighing a bit looking up at the sky, he could sense another thing that was off about this, there was something that was uneasy about this girl that stood, before him, but he could not put his finger on it.

The angry little mouse man looking at her, he pulls out a sword from his clothing it was a beautiful sword and there was lot of power coming off of it. Firsi looking down to the mouse man as soon as he reveal it listening to him talk again "You bitch, how dare you talk to me in such a way I will enslave you like I did the other." He begins to chant a strong feeling comes over both of them one of strong suggestion clouding there minds trying to take thing both over. The mouse man looks up to Firsi and tilts his head to the side "Kill yourself, I have no use for you." Firsi could not say a word, as he draws his weapon shoving it inside of himself making his blood run thick off of it landing there looking like he was dead, the horse runs off with him on his back.

The mouse man looks back to her with a smile on his face "Since, you are a bitch, and you disrepected me, I am not going to kill you, I am going to make you my slave." He chuckles slightly, before tilting his head to the side "Now, get naked slut." He squeaks loudly at her.

((Sorry I am so late.))

"I let you tag along. I might as well make you do your job." Selene shrugged her shoulders as she looked at Firsi before turning to the rat man. "Enslave me? You think you can enslave me, mouse?" She laughed mockingly, shaking her head. "Do you have any idea who it is you are talking to?" Selene was arrogant. She had gotten so used to being feared that she had forgotten that there were some creatures who weren't afraid of her. These were the ones who managed to get great power, one that equaled hers.

Selene's eyes widened as she saw Firsi stab himself. The rat man had enough power to control Firsi. Although she looked down upon Firsi, she actually believed that they wouldn't send a weak guardian with her. That little moment of doubt in Selene's mind was the opening that the rat man needed to use his powers to make her listen to him. "You bastard." Selene growled at him as her hands involuntarily went to her back and undid the ribbons that held her dress together at her back.

Selene looked at the wood nymphs and elements that resided in the trees that surrounded them and ordered them to attack. The wood nymphs encircled the couple, spinning wildly around them to confuse them. The elements made the ground beneath the two shake as Selene loosened her dress, slowly stripping it off her, despite her angry growls.

((It's okay. ^^))

The rat man looking at her growls looking over to the woman "Some help would be appropriate at the moment." The young woman sighs seems that she was enslave too by his magic "You know I hated helping you." The young woman places her hands together, before placing them against the ground sending a energy wave throughout trying to calm the spirits around them fighting her control over them. The rat smiles a bit now looking up at woman "You are another stupid woman." He smiles pointing to her "Now, get off the horse, so I can get a look at you."

The rat man was sneaky he was hiding a priestess in ordinary clothing keeping people off guard. As soon as she was off the horse, he would issue another order now, licking his lips lightly "Now, spread your legs slut, I am going to examine the good." The rat man reaches up to play with her slit now, he would also try and lick at her neck and breasts a bit with his tongue looking up at her "You are my bitch now, you are going to serves me and my men every time we want you too." His fingers would also try to touch her clitoris playing with it.

Selene looked as the woman made the nymphs disappear back into the trees and the elements go back to where they belong. So, the woman truly was a priestess most likely under the control of the rat man as well. She slowly got off her horse who complained, stomping its feet. She stroked her mare's back, whispering to her, "Everything would be alright." Her horse stomped again in complaint and Selene had to laugh. "Yes... some guardian he is."

With the rat's power over her, she spread her legs for the rat man as he began stroking her. Annoyed, she snarled at him, not wanting to have his filthy fingers inside her. "You may have me under your control but I will never stoop to that level. I will never be your bitch and I will never willingly serve you or your men." Using her left leg, she kicked at him, realizing that she still had some control over her actions. As long as he didn't order her to stay still, she could still move on her own accord.

"You little creep," She fought against his probing finger, cursing at him as she tried to force her legs closed.

The rat man smiles slightly at the moment, moving his sword to block her kick from her, liking his lips a bit now "Stay still bitch, you are going to let me molest you willingly and that an order." He growls slightly, trying to push his finger inside of her vagina now, so that she could feel it inside of her, turning to the other woman "I want you to masturbate while I do this to her." He chuckles as she growls at him, stripping her panties off of her body playing with herself in front of them, she moans slightly at the moment "I hate you." She growls at the rat man, he would push his finger inside of Selene as deep as he could over and over again.

He puts his sword away, there was no more need for it at the moment, as he reaches and pulls out a needle "Be a good slut and say I want it master rat." He tries to injected her nipples with the strange liquid now, he would continue til he did, she would feel a strong pleasurable sensation coming throughout her breasts as lightning disappearing and reappearing quickly "And now, you are a cow, you dirty slut. I want you to say milk me." He waited for that, before leaning up to her encircling her nipples with his lips, she would find her breasts swelling there was milk inside of her,

He pulls out a rings for her nipples now, licking his lips slightly at the moment "Mm, this will be good. I want you to say attach them to my nipples." He chuckles slightly reaching up to clip them onto her nipples "Come now, do not move and moan as much as you can slut." He smiles as they gave her nipples a light shock to them, the rings when they where close to them it was pleasurable one.

Selene watched in horror as the priestess similarly stripped out of her underwear and lay down on the ground, beginning to finger herself almost in time to the strokes that the rat made on her. Forced to keep still, she glared angrily at the rat man. Through clenched teeth, she said the words he wanted to hear. "I want it, master rat." Her horrors did not stop there, however, as he produced the large needle and seemed to aim at her. She wanted to struggle but his orders specifically told her she could not.

Cringing at the rat's tongue on her, she watched as her breasts swell up almost painfully. She could even fill a bit of liquid come from her nipples. "Milk me." Her voice was soft, not heard by anyone else but the rat. She wanted to minimize her embarrassment as it is. This made her nipples extra sensitive so when he brought the nipple rings out and touched her with the cold metal, a jolt ran through her making her spine shiver. "Attach them to my nipples." She moaned but still glared at the rat. She truly was not happy about was going on.

Seeing that the rat's sword was discarded, Selene saw the opening that she needed. Fighting against the control he had over her, she reached over and touched her horse's leg, quickly transforming the horse into a large white wolf that she often used as her guard dog. She had hoped she would have no use for her in this way because of Firsi. But Firsi was presumably dead and the wolf could be the only thing who can stand between her and the rat man.

The rat man smiles trying to force his control fully over her again at the moment "Call it off, then tell it to go somewhere tell we are done." The rat did not need his sword out to use his ability once he had establish a pathway, then he was able to keep it up without any sword out. The rat man tilts his head back and forth a bit at the moment thinking to himself. He chuckles a moment, before yelping a bit "Why don't you begin to tease her breasts milking them for me." A strong surge of energy comes through them, it was really pleasurable. The rat man takes out another ring after a few more moment "Place this around your clitoris slut and I want no lip." Tossing it to her chuckling a bit at the moment.

He toss a dildo back to the other woman making her play with that, the young begins to push in and out of her body with the dildo as she moans "Stop it you bastard!" She growls at the moment, she could not stop the arm and hands from doing this to herself. The rat man pulls out his cock from his pants looking up to her "Suck me off and no biting slut."

Selene turned to Maxene and said, "Go!" Maxene snarled and ran off. Selene fought hard not to smirk. Maxene never really took orders from her. She had just sent her to get help to the nearest person possible. She turned back to the rat and did as he asked. She placed her hand on her breasts and squeezed it as milk came out of the her nipples, nearly spilling out. She groaned in dismay, annoyed with what the rat has done to her and how her body reacted to it. She then took the ring from him and placed it on her clit, surprised at how swollen her clit was now. She had to bite her lip to keep from moaning out as she put the ring on.

Maxene ran off, trying to find someone who was powerful enough in the surrounding regions. She sniffed, trying to bring in the scent of life and got Firsi's scent. She ran in his direction, hoping that he could save her master.

((Firsi is still alive, right?))

The rat man smiles coming closer to her reaching his hand up to her, but as his hand got close it explodes as something goes through it. The rat man screams in pain his control was broken on both of the woman for the moment "Who the hell?!" Firsi comes out of the woods slowly with his horse smiling at the Rat Man "God, you darkside dweller are morons aren't you?" He chuckles he was holding something that looks like a gun in his hand. The Rat man reaches for his sword, but Firsi blows off his other hand "You do realize the first thing they teach you in guardian school is about the five swords of control, I notices it as soon as you pull it out." The Rat looks up to him scrawling at the moment "How the hell are you still alive?"

Firsi begins to laugh at the moment "Like I say, you dark dweller are idiots. A Copo weapon can not harm the one whom it belong too, did you really think that I was that weak?" He chuckles slightly at the moment, places the gun against his head looking at Selene "Execute him or let you two have some fun with him?" He smiles slightly reaching down taking the sword away from him, the rat man gulps hard.

The rat man's distraction was all the opening Selene and the priestess needed to shake free from the rat man's control. "Oh... I have an even better idea." Selene grinned, looking at the rat man with pure evil in her eyes. Selene took control of some vines from the nearby trees and bound the rat man to it, having the vines crawl up in trees and hoist the rat man up in the tree. Selene used the rat's sword to cut the rest of his clothes and could not help but laugh at the rat's small but vile looking cock. "Oh, dear master rat," she said mockingly. "You wanted me to suck that. You thought that could bring me pleasure. You have to be a much bigger man for that... in both height and size." She flicked at his cock with her sword. "Would you like for me to cut it off?"

Selene picked up the needle that he used on her earlier and she grinned. "Ah... but wouldn't this be a much worse punishment?" She saw that the needle still had some leftovers from what he used on her. She injected what was left on his cock and his nipples which swelled up. Taking the rings that he placed on her nipples, she put it on him and did the same for the one on her clit, clipping it onto his cock as he started screaming in pain. "Priestess?" She turned to the woman who took the dildo that had been lubricated by her juices and shoved it into the rat man's ass.

"Ahh... how fun..." Selene clapped her hands together, enjoying the fun that she was having. "Unfortunately, I have a mission to attend to. Very well then..." She took the sword and carved a rune on the rat man's forehead as he continued to scream. As she was done, she stepped back and said the spell that would kill him instantaneously. When she was done, she turned to Firsi and said, "Took you long enough. Or were you enjoying the show?" She scowled at him as she pet Maxene's head, turning her back to the mare. "Good girl."

"Now... I don't suppose you know anyway to reverse this, do you?" She pointed to her breasts which were still leaking milk.

Firsi laughing at the rat man tilting his head back and forth, before he powers down back in his normal clothing now "This is the most fun, I have ever had watching." He watches as the rat man squirms and struggle pleasing for his life at the moment "No, I do not want you suck me off." He whimpers as they do this to him growling harder crying in mixture of pleasure and pain now. When she looks back to him, Firsi smiles a bit "I was waiting for you to free yourself, since you don't need my help." He laughs a bit more, tiling his head from side to side "If, that is what I think it is, you are just going to have to wait a week till it gone through you system."

He growls slightly as the woman that was the high priests comes over looking at the two of them "Can I get a ride to the temple?" She tosses a bag of gold over to Selene tilting her head from side to side "They will give you more, if you return me alive." Firsi laughs a bit at the moment looking at the young woman "What do we look like? A tax?" Firsi looks over to Selene seeing what she was going to do "Whatever you want?" He places his head down thinking to himself a minute, his eyes close at the moment. The young woman comes up to the other young woman "I was the high priests there, so they will be happy to see me." She looks back over to Firsi "It been a while since, I have have a good fuck too." Firsi did not move he seems to be deep in thought at the moment "I like stupid men from the light side, they are such baby."

Firsi eyes open slowly taken hold of the reigns of his horse looking at Selene "We have to go now, I hear something clothing something big at the moment." He growls slightly at the moment, tilting his head head from side to side thinking to himself ready to take off. There was something a bad smell in the air now, something was coming and it was coming fasted after the two of them.

Selene sighed as she looked at her swollen breasts. She liked how they looked bigger but the milk leaking out of her nipples were quite annoying since they made her nipples extra sensitive. Sighing, she walked over to her clothes then put them on, brushing the dirt that had gotten on it. Quickly she put it on and placed the two satchels of gold into the bag that she kept on Maxene's side. She petted her horses head and turned to Firsi, "You heard the priestess. Let's take her back to the temple. She's gonna have to ride with you though. But don't hold me responsible if she starts touching you all over." She smirked as she got back onto her horse.

Selene felt the presence as well but she was not too worried. All they had to do was remain one step ahead of their opponent. Of course, if they come across other enemies like the rat man, they might start losing their advantage which would not fare well considering who their opponents were. "Let's hurry back to the temple and drop the priestess off so we may head onto the next temple." She told Firsi as she let Maxene go to a trot, not checking to see if Firsi brought the priestess along.

Firsi growls slightly now, liking that plan at all, but this was not the time for arguing. There was something coming something big now, grabbing the priestess pulling her up onto his horse "What temple are we taking you too?" The priestess looking at him "We are going to the temple of Gro." That the temple that they where heading to anyway, so this would not put them to far behind scheduled. The priestess rubbing her hands all over him, which makes him a bit uneasy at the moment taking off behind Selene.

"You know I hate you." He says to Selene now, the priestess hands getting a bit more frisky at the moment rubbing over his crotch feeling his length "We have a big boy here." The priestess giggles at the moment as Firsi look a bit ignored now, tilting his head to the side "I would appreciate it, if you did not fondle that." Firsi looks over to Selene a bit ignore at the moment. The Priestess does not listen to him, trying to push her hand inside of her to fell his length "..." Firsi face looking a bit more annoyed now.

Suddenly, something coming out from the trees as they got out of the clearing. A giant green troll coming out of the woods coming after them. Firsi sighing to himself "It had to be a mother freaking troll." He laughs to himself tilting his head again as the priestess rubs his length "This is not the time or the place for that."

Selene smirked, enjoying the displeasure that Firsi was feeling as the priestess continued to grope him mercilessly. "Ah... you might as well enjoy it while you can. And you know I hate you too." She said in a sing-song voice. She looked over to the priestess who seemed to want nothing more than to get on top of Firsi and fuck him until she was fully satisfied. She turned back to Firsi and said, "You know what the problem is with you 'light' creatures. You are so self-righteous, thinking you are so good and holy. If memory serves me correctly, your ancestors slaughtered mine years and years ago until we found the balance. They killed our men and raped our women before killing them. They turned children into pets. Is that so good and holy, huh?"

Selene looked up as the troll came roaring over the trees and running after them. "What the hell is up with these creatures?" She frowned in dismay. "Has someone put a bounty on our heads that's why every fucking creature is coming right at us?" She pulled on Maxene's reigns and halted her, activating the armor that she had. "Don't go stabbing yourself again, Firsi. If this one makes me suck his cock, I will cut yours off along with his."

Firsi begins growl coming out of his lungs pushing the priestess off of him, this troll was very slow and looks very weak. Firsi jumps off of the horse as it took the priestess to safety "This should not be to hard." He runs towards the creature jumping to the side as the beast's club strikes the ground beside of him. Firsi slices the club not cutting through it completely, but a decent one. The troll swings at him again and Firsi get out of the way the club snaps in half now, he smiles a bit at the moment "Well, well I love to hold him all day, but we really need to be going."

((Sorry block))

"Must I do everything around here?" Selene pouted as she turned back and used vines to trip the troll. Trolls, in general, weren't really the smartest of all the creatures in their world or in any world for that matter. Once they were down, it was quite difficult for them to get up so it made them easy to battle with. She got off Maxene then walked towards the troll as she used more vines to pin him down. "Should we kill him or just leave him here? By the time he gets of that, we'd be long gone."

((Don't worry. It happens.))

Firsi looking at her, before smiling a bit growling a bit hard at the question, before she could turn around he leaps into the air with his sword secure in both of his hands. Firsi stabs the troll through it neck and with one mighty stroke of his arms tears through the trolls neck like a knife through butter "Does that answer your question." He raises his sword to the sky, a black flame surrounds his weapon, before touching it to trolls body setting it a blaze with black fire "Now, it will remain dead." Firsi turns back to her, before walking to her and whistling. His horse came to him, with the priestess on his back. Firsi hops onto his horse and he begins to go slow "I detect nothing else for now, we can take it slow for a while."

Back
Top Bottom