Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Die For You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She gasped and moaned over and over before arching hard, crying out as she climaxed heavily onto his tongue.

He let out a low, needy grunt as he worked her through her climax, his breathing hard and heavy as he cleaned her up.

He panted hard and let out a howl as he pushed all the way into her, his fat knot bumping hard against her clit.

"F..Fuck you're.. a-always so tight..~!!" He cried as he suddenly snapped, throbbing hard and gripping her hips tight. "I-I.. I love you. S-So fucking much."

He howled and dug his fingers hard into her hips, slamming her hard over his cock, watching her with hungry, feral eyes. He needed more, he wanted to knot her so bad.

He hunched forward and held her in place by biting the back of her neck, snarling and drooling onto the back of her neck as he moved to sink his fingers into her fat tits.

Her eyes crossed and she let out a near inaudible squeak, her pussy dripping around him as his knot almost slid in.

He shuddered hard and snarled, his breath hot against her neck, his cock throbbing and pulsing against her drenched walls as he suddenly forced the knot in.

He shuddered, his tongue landing against he back of her neck as he let out low, needy whines as his knot pulsed and throbbed, growing fatter inside her slowly.

Back
Top Bottom