Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Title a roleplay

Submit. But Who to Whom?

A title featuring one of your favorite fandom pairing (identify the pairing!)

I Confessed My Love, He Said, “Whatever” (Final Fantasy 8 - Quistis x Squall)

Lara Croft x Nathan Drake

Womb raider
(I'm sorry)

So I had a weird dream, and it inspired this pairing:
Immortal yandere X Person who keeps reincarnating when they die (With or without amnesia, you choose)

Thread my needle?

Goddess from a polytheistic religion x a priestess from a monotheistic religion

Goddess from a polytheistic religion x a priestess from a monotheistic religion

Apostasy through Ecstasy: Sacraments of a Divine Sorority

The Secret to Apotheosis is a mouthful of Divinity

Schismatic Revelations: The Eternal Darkness was because you guys did what to the Allmother?

Cosplayer x The character she's cosplaying as!

Nailing the Intimate Details: A Cosplayers Dream Come True

Ambulance drivers that fool around in the back on a slow night.

Strip! I’m the Name of the Law!

An urban gang member running from his former gang who he robbed x the high society woman whose apartment he invades to hide out.

The Gang's All Here: A Tale of Love, Theft, and the Upper Crust

A Nicolas Cage impersonator x an obsessed fan who thinks he's the real deal.

You're You!: Trapped in a Cage

From The Rock, to Face/Off, to a whole lot of D-lister movies and then National Treasure. This is a story about a man who wasn't, in fact, the 'You' he was believed to be. It's a bit Cagey, so prepare yourselves.

Uber driver finds themselves in a once in a lifetime fare when their favorite pop star incognito tips them $10k to drive them from LA to Vegas for the night.

The Popstar in My Prius: A Gig Worker’s Brush with Fame

Daughter from a wealthy conservative family x an anarchist punk in 1980’s NYC.

Darth Invader vs Obi Wanker

2 Cosplayers take insults to a next level within a fighting ring in a comic con convention.

Judge Fred the true dread

Judge Dread has his less motivated cousin fred join the Judges to fight crime to keep him away from the incubator chambers

The Judges are Dreddful: Joe, Fred, Jed, Ned and Ted Dredd. The baddies are so Dedd.

A young Starfleet lieutenant gets approved for a weekend away on a Holodeck for much needed R&R. One of the crew play a prank and make all of the holograms appear in various states of undress... and all superior officers of the lieutenant. (Pick your own cast: Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager etc.)

I could go with "Hollow Pursuits", but that's been done already, so...

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - A Holo-Officer and a Voyeur

Two warring tribes - one a patriarchy, the other a matriarchy - must each provide a champion warrior to investigate stirrings of a great evil that threatens both their tribes.

Beyond Everything We Knew

A love triangle between a father, his yandere daughter from his wife, and his yandere daughter from an affair.

Kiss My Yanderriere (can’t get that creative for parent/child incest)

Romeo and Juliet except they’re the kids of rival sushi chefs in Japan.

Echoes of the Parrot

An ancient hero thought lost to time wakes up in 2022 New York with memories of failing to complete his quest.

Back
Top Bottom