Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Title a roleplay

All of Our Stars Went Out: A Journey Through the Darkest Night and Into the Infinite Void of the Heart, Part I

Pairing: A Mermaid and an Accountant

The Shape of PricewaterhouseCoopers

Hook: A werewolf meets the now-washed-up rockstar she kind of had a crush on as a teenager but tells herself she outgrew.

Only My Love of the Moon is Unchanging - Wait, What do You Mean that the Moon is a Star Made of Washed-Up Rocks?

Pairing: A really shy vampire x A human really into him

Small nibbles for the ravenous..

Pairing: A first time mature female photographer x first time young male model who will be posing nude for her.

Close Encounters of the Ever-changing Kind

Two art lovers who sneak into the Louvre for a night of sexual escapades.

A Naughty Night In The Museum

A male American Astronaut and a female Russian Cosmonaut working together in the ISS for six months.

Love amongst the Cosmos (or Cosmonaughty)

A Magician and the Female audience member that he β€œturned into a chicken” (hypnotized her to cluck and move around like a chicken) but now can’t β€œturn” her back.

The Magical Cuck and the Cluck

A young woman is singing at the top of her lungs while listening to her iPod just as the elevator door opens, and in walks the lead singer of a very popular boy band.

Mating call of the elevator siren

Artist who just wants to paint X flirty nude model

The Way to a Queen’s Heart Leads Through Her Subjects

A siren who calls ships to their doom
X
A mermaid who rescues sailors from the ocean​

Behind the Booth: A story of cotton candy, funnel cakes and questionable blowjobs.

A seasoned flight attendant takes notice of the nervous rookie pilot. Would it be wise to help calm his nerves?

Love Out Yonder, presented by Hallmark

Time Traveling Scientist x Skeptical Country Bumpkin

Selling My Soul On Onlyfans

A couple wakes up on a cruise ship, only to find out that they're the only two left on the ship. Everything appears to be undisturbed, as if everyone just vanished and the ship has been floating out to sea for days with no land in sight.

The Titanic Celeste

A husband and wife go into Central Africa as Missionaries, and discover that the natives take to Christianity a little too literally.

The Seeds of God's Love May Bloom in Unforeseen Ways

A pair of rival mountain climbers racing each other to a difficult summit.

The Peak

Politician x Political Protester

Humming down the highway

I smut filled fantasy story about an orc warlord and drow queen

Back
Top Bottom