Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When Worlds Collide [BlueAmbient/TitanK0]

Derek nodded back to Salem, listening intently while feeling Jack's thigh brushing against his. The feline trying to ease himself a little closer to the wolf, without being noticeable. Doing so in the midst of a few bites of food.

"That's cool! A lot of my friends ended up going their own way, most of the people I hang out with here are from school." He admitted, soon finishing his food and settling his tray off to his side. His tail lazily swaying from side to side, thankfully hidden by their bodies, the thin tip would lightly brush softly against Jack's back. "So what do you all usually do when you hang out? Jack told me about you all partying a bit last night.." He thought out loud, his digits tapping at his cheek softly.

Jack does notice Derek shifting closer, and his head turns briefly, just barely, before he refocuses on Travis. It doesn't last, as he becomes rapidly distracted by Derek's tail against his back. His own tail sways slightly, held low, as another reflex of distraction.

"We usually drink, smoke, play video games when we hang out." Salem is trying to keep conversation going, but he can see Hunter's narrowed gaze on Derek, from the corner of his eye. "There's also other things, but this is not the place to describe them." Jack's friends are definitely crude, but Salem is the least.

Derek's tail movement does not go unnoticed. Travis, turned toward Jack, sees the motion and grins. He reaches out, grabs Derek's tail, and tugs. "Nothing going on, huh?"

Derek was enjoying the closeness to Jack, though his attention remained back on Salem even as his tail lightly brushed up against Jack. His head lightly nodding back along to the snow leopard. His hand moving to rub the back of his head while giving a soft laugh. "That sounds like fun.. I've never smoked so I can't talk much about that but.. it seems like you all have fun." He added warmly.

Then it happened.

The tug on his tail made his eyes go wide, a mixture of a sound, it sounded like a moan mixed with a confused mew as he was pulled, the movement causing him to bump up against Jack's larger body. His eyes shot wide and his face immediately went red as he got quiet, his tail trying to pull back towards himself away from Travis's hand. His wide blue eyes looking around the table in his embarrassment.

Jack's head snaps around to look at Derek as he bumps into him, then makes that half moan sound. That sound makes Jack's ears perk forward. He can see the redness in Derek's face, and turns further to figure out what happened.

When Jack sees Travis gripping Derek's tail, he turns back the other way and brings his right hand up to smack the back of the fox's head. "Idiot, let him go." Travis ducks his head sfter being smacked, laughing, but releases the cat's tail. "Hard to believe what you say when he's cozying up to you like that." Travis is grinning like a kid that discovered a secret.

Hunter is fully glaring at Derek now. He would be the friend of the group that Derek would have to work hard to befriend. Jack sees the glare and sighs, angling his ears back. But instead of saying anything about it, he just stands up and shoulders his pack. He turns, starting to walk away. "I need a smoke. Come on, Derek."

Derek was trying to fix himself but was still being pulled in against Jack thanks to the hand gripping his tail which was twitching in Travis's grasp at least until he finally was let go. The feline quickly moving to sit himself up fully. By then he finally noticed Hunter glaring at him, he almost felt like he had to defend himself but no words came out, just the bright red across his face.

He was considering leaving then and there, thoroughly embarrassed but thankfully Jack seemed to offer an out for him. His head tilting at the sound of his voice calling out for him to follow. "N-nice to meet you all.." he finally stammered out before practically leaping out from his seat and follow after Jack.

The feline was quick on his feet after Jack, waiting until he felt that they were out of earshot of the table. "Thanks.. sorry I didn't think.. it'd turn out like that.." he let out quickly matching the wolf's stride to walk alongside him. His tail swaying, now thanks to it's freedom.

Jack glances down at Derek, who, being a foot shorter, is having to walk quite quickly to keep up. But Jack doesn't slow down. He looks ahead again, not speaking until they're outside.

"You can't do things like that if you don't want my friends to think we're fucking." Jack is blunt, turning the corner of the building and heading toward a side lawn. It's out of view of others, but also away from the laughter of other college students.

Jack drops his pack to the ground after pulling a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from one pocket. He leans against the wall of the building, sets the cigarette between his lips, and lights the end. Taking a deep breath, at least he has the decency to blow the smoke away from Derek.

The feline had no concerns with the faster pace he had to take, namely because it meant he was further away from the situation he had found himself in. Though he was thankful once they made their way around the corner, even as those words slipped. It didn't help with the red glow on his cheeks.

He took a second to compose his thoughts, alone with the wolf again. "I mean.. we both know we aren't.." The feline let out quickly, briefly looking down towards the ground to take a soft breath. "I was just starting to get comfortable.. and it was nice being close with you.."

Derek's eyes stayed focused on the wolf, "besides you pressed in against me too..~" the feline finally let out, the blush starting to fade a little as a smooth slipped from him, his confidence slowly building now that he was alone with the wolf, "... and the way you're talking, you're wanting me to hang out with you and your friends more?" His head tilting to the side, messy blonde hair gently dancing in front of his eyes as his head tilted giving a playful grin.

Jack's eyes narrow at Derek's words. "I wasn't flirting. You looked nervous, I was trying to comfort you." Jack shakes his head, tail swinging agitated side to side for a moment. "The lunch invite was because it seemed like you didn't want to be strangers anymore. Hang with me and my friends, or don't. I don't care."

Jack pauses to take another deep breath of his cigarette. This time, he purposely blows the smoke directly into Derek's face. He refuses to be overly nice to the cat just because they're roommates. "My friends are crude, rude, and a bad influence. I won't censor my friends for your comfort again."

The attempt at teasing Jack seemed to backfire immediately. He didn't seem at all to enjoy the teasing, "Oh.. alright.." He let out, his voice losing the confidence that it once had. The feline rubbing at the back of his neck anxiously distracted by his own thoughts.

This was then followed by a puff of smoke being blown directly into his face causing the feline to cough. Taking a step away, coughing a few more times. His hand moving to wave in front of his face. "I got it.. I got it.." His voice was a little sharper, hints of agitation in his voice. "You don't need to. I should probably think about heading back though. Thanks for inviting me out." His words were shorter, the cat shifting on his heel to take his own leave. His tail giving it's own little twitches of annoyance behind himself.

Jack sighs as he watches Derek leave. He had known his friends would act the way they did. But he had wanted to show Derek just how different the two of them really are. Jack's friends mean everything to him, even if they aren't the polite, friendly type.

But Jack can't help wondering what Derek would think if he did pursue the cat. The wolf isn't the dating type, he made that obvious enough. But what if he did what his friends thought? Jack shakes the thought from his head as quickly as it arrived. No, don't take advantage of the boy he has to spend the rest of the school year living with. Jack finishes off his smoke, deposits it into the nearest garbage can, and heads to his next class.

~~~~~~~~~

That evening, Jack is at his desk in their shared dorm room, a half eaten meat lovers pizza from a local place on the desk beside him. There's a bottle of coke, as well, but it seems to have lost some fizz. Jack is working on another assignment, and besides the desk lamp, the room is dark. His phone plays quiet music from the eighties. He likes old music.

Derek would leave, frustrated by what had happened. He had probably let himself be swept up in the moment and misread the signals that came from the wolf, but the end seemed to seal the fact that while they were able to tease one another that morning their worlds were too different for anything closer than that. His pace had been quick to head back to their dorm room, planning on listening to music and ease his own frustrations.

--

That evening, the feline had left before Jack had gotten back to their room. He needed to go out for a little bit and decided to head out with his friends. It was nice to get his mind off things. It was comfortable and familiar. It was a pretty calm affair, they did have a beer but that was about as crazy as their evening got. It was what he needed to relax, though his thoughts continued to circle back to the wolf.

Unlocking the door, he saw the dim light on. The cat shutting the door behind himself quietly, he frowned a little and decided against saying anything. He assumed things were going to be going back to how they had been. He put his keys on top of his desk causing a soft metallic clatter. Not looking back in Jack's direction, he began to dig through his backpack to pull out a textbook, deciding to work on some of his own course work as well, taking a seat at his own desk and turning on his little desk lamp angling it towards the wall to keep it dim.

Jack's left ear turns immediately toward Derek when the cat enters the room, and stays focused on him for a long moment. His tail even sways slightly. Despite their almost-argument at lunch, Jack doesn't really want to go back to not speaking. But he's no good at apologies, or at making friends. So he does what he does with his friends, and offers food.

"Did you eat? Do you want the rest of this?" Jack's voice is quiet,and he doesn't turn his head toward Derek. But he taps the pizza box with the end of his pencil. Whatever Derek's response, Jack falls silent, leaving the cat to grab the box if he wants it.

Derek didn't notice that he had Jack's attention, not watching him like he usually would. He had assumed after their talk at lunch the wolf had only taken him out to prove his point. Though he was surprised when Jack broke the silence. His ears perking.

"No I didn't, I'll take it.." The feline let out, standing up and making his way over, his tail gently swaying but absent of the purring he had been doing earlier. "Thanks." He took the box in hand, retreating back to his desk and opening it. At the least, they might not have a future of hanging out, but that didn't mean they needed to be cold towards eachother.

"How was your class?" He asked before taking a bite from a slice. His other hand thumbing through his book slowly, his finger tracing along the words marking his place on the page.

Jack's ear flicks towards Derek again, listening to him. Inwardly, he's glad Derek isn't harboring anger. When asked about his class, Jack puts his pencil down on his homework. His arms reach above his head, stretching. As he does, he yawns, ears flattening back against his skull as a reflex.

"It was fine. Two hours. Spent the rest of the afternoon at the gym. Showered." Jack vaguely waves a hand at himself, indicating the new grey tee and the sweats from that morning. He tilts his head, looking over toward Derek. "You know, we could fool around. Then you wouldn't have to try so hard to defend yourself from my friends." Jack says it so nonchalantly, like it's no big deal.

Derek listened in, hearing the yawn while he focused on his food and the pizza. A quiet hum coming from him in acknowledgement as Jack named off how he spent the rest of his day. Though it was what he said next that made him pause, his ears perking.

His pale cheeks went red when he made his preposition. The cat stopping his reading. The room growing quiet after he said that. He was completely certain he couldn't read the wolf in the slightest, but the offer.. it'd be a lie to say he wasn't interested. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" He asked, though his own inclinations were shown when he shut the book to look back at Jack. The way that Jack talked about it.. made it seem so casual.. that was new territory for the feline.

Jack turns his desk chair toward Derek, relaxed and casual as his hands fold behind his head. He can see the cat's blush, even in the dim lighting. "I never said it was a good idea. Just that it was an idea."

Jack leans back in his chair, his knees spreading slightly. His posture is relaxed, body language open and inviting. Derek is so innocent, despite his claims that he's given a blow job before. Jack won't take things all the way, but he does want to test the waters. At the same time, he needs the cat to understand that they won't be dating. "It's just fooling around. I don't date."

The feline let out a soft sound, purring a little. His head nodding in agreement. Though he found himself turning to face the wolf watching as Jack leaned back and spread his legs. Offering a welcoming view of him relaxed.

Pushing himself up to his feet, he walked towards him, leaning down over him. In the rare instance where he'd need to bend down to bring himself closer to Jack's face, his breath soft against Jack, one hand settling on his thigh. "I've got it.." He let out, purring a little louder. "What do you have in mind?" He asked, inches separating their lips, his hand lightly tracing along Jack's thigh. Doing this so casually was different, but the wolf was drawing him in.

Derek's breath is soft on Jack's face, and smells of the bite of pizza he'd just had. His touch is so light and gentle, the complete opposite of what Jack knows his own is like. Jack isn't gentle, and that's why he lets Derek take the lead, for now.

"Follow your instincts." Jack's breath is warm too, but instead of pizza, it smells of whiskey. Which would explain why his bottle of coke looks flat. Jack lazily flicks an ear, golden hazel eyes half lidded. His hands remain interlocked behind his head.

Derek let out a soft sound, hearing Jack's advice along with the smell of alcohol lingering on his breath. The wolf having a more rugged masculinity that ended up with the feline shivering a little. He leaned in pressing a kiss to the wolf's lips, enjoying the feel against his own soft lips. Pressing in firmly he'd hold the kiss for a second or two before pulling away slowly. His lips moving to trail along his cheek and towards his neck. Once he found the soft flesh of his neck, he began to nibble on the soft skin.

His hands began their own explorations. One snaked its way under his shirt. His fingers starting to trace the contours of his muscular definition. The way his muscles bulged, the sculpted feel of his abdomen earned a small shiver from the feline. His other hand slipping lower pressing against his sweatpants. His hand feeling for the wolf's manhood.

Jack hums quietly when Derek kisses him, and had been about to press further into the kiss when the cat's mouth moves away. So Jack lowers his hands, dropping them to the chair's armrests. His head tilts to the side, giving Derek more room at his neck.

Jack bites the inside of his cheek to keep from chuckling at Derek's slow exploration. His muscles flex beneath the cat's fingers, and he rolls his hips beneath his hand. The wolf's cock twitches to life, coming half hard at the light touch. Already, it's clear he's not small.

Derek continued to nibble and softly bite at the wolf's neck, his teeth pricking at the soft skin that was exposed to him. The feline purring against his neck, giving soft vibrations against his shoulder. His tail swaying eagerly while his mouth worked on him.

Then came the feeling of his muscles, the way they rippled under his touch earned a shiver from the smaller feline, just as finally being able to feel the wolf's cock growing against him. This was moving fast, the feline not used to fooling around like this but trying to keep himself moving forward, both hands slipped to the waistline of the sweatpants and hooked his fingers in. His body pulling back to let him look back in Jack's eyes. His hands tugging at his sweatpants, giving a tug at first needing his hips to be raised to work them down.

Jack has no problem moving along quickly, so when Derek pulls at his sweats, his hips lift. His eyes watch the cat's face as he licks his lips. He's waiting for Derek to get nervous, or show some sign that he's uncertain.

The wolf says nothing in encouragement, only sits there with his knees apart, hands resting on the chair's armrests as his sweats are pulled down. His cock twitches, the cool room air brushing sensitive skin. Jack kicks his sweats the rest of the way off, and to the side. The corners of his lips pull up in a small smirk, daring Derek to ask for advice.

The feline could feel his anxiety rising. His eyes lingering on the wolf's body and his sun kissed skin as it became exposed to the cool evening air. His eyes drifting between the wolf's confident gaze before back downward as his cock sprung free of the fabric confines. His eyes shooting wide at the size. The feline wasn't overly experienced, by far the wolf was the largest he had ever seen. There was a moment of hesitation, but after this morning, the feline didn't want to be outdone.

The smaller male moved to slip to his knees before him. His hand slowly reaching to grab around the base of his cock. His hand giving a soft squeeze, almost as if to see if it was real, before his hand began smooth strokes along the soft skin. The feline looking up into the golden hazel eyes while his hand stroked at him before guiding the tip towards his own mouth. His tongue slowly starting to slide out and circle the sensitive tip and head.

Jack's expression doesn't change as Derek's eyes widen. He's accustomed to that reaction, knowing he's bigger than most. He watches as the cat sinks to his knees between his open thighs, and moves his right hand to rest on the back of Derek's neck. No pressure, just the weight of his hand.

Jack's cock comes to full hardness under Derek's touch, actually growing from seven inches, to nine. He's thick, too, two inches diameter. Jack lets out a soft breath as Derek licks at his tip. It's cute, the cat still gently exploring. Jack just tilts his head as he watches, gaze intense.

Derek's eyes lingered on the intense golden hazel orbs staring down at him almost expectantly, the strong hand settling on the back of his neck. There was no increased pressure, but the feline leaned in more his lips part to take the wolf's thick head into his mouth and started to suckle on the sensitive head, his tongue swirling along the sensitive underside.

His attention shifted downward instead focusing on pleasuring the wolf, his hand sliding to wrap around the thick length, his hand giving an affectionate squeeze before he began to stroke. His hand pumping in quick motions stroking him off at his base while his mouth worked. The feline getting accustomed to his size.

Back
Top Bottom