Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When Worlds Collide [BlueAmbient/TitanK0]

TitanK0

Super-Earth
kvgla28.jpg

Name: Derek Moore
Height: 5'4
Bio: Derek had lived a fairly sheltered life through high school. He wasn't particularly academically or athletically inclined but usually kept out of trouble. The freedom of college had started to change that some, more as he got into the party scene a bit more but even then he still behaved pretty well, rarely over doing things. He isn't fully sure what he wants to do with his life after college, but he has been finding himself looking to explore more as he gets more time to grow without his parents over his shoulder as they had been when he lived at home.

A soft yawn escaped from the feline while he opened the door to his dorm, a soft sigh escaping from his lips. A haze of fatigue wavered over him, having just finished a pair of early morning classes. Something his parents had encouraged him to do but he'd be trying to change his schedule soon enough. Three hours of classes starting at six in the morning was a feat that no one should have to go through. His ice blue eyes were lidded, using a thin leg to kick back at the door to shut it back behind himself. A heavy sigh escaping from him. "Ugh.. how can people do this.." he murmured. Even with a fairly strict upbringing, these early mornings were something he always hated. He even barely had the time to think out a better outfit, a plain dark blue tshirt with a small V cut that showed the outline of his collarbone against the smooth skin of his chest. A pair of faded jeans were tight around his thin legs, the knees exposed against shredded fabric, bought in that design rather than actual use.

Eying the soft comfort of his bed, the small feline fell forward onto his bed, letting his backpack fall on top of him while letting out a quiet groan. His face pressed into the plush pillow, settling ontop of the comfortable blankets, his tail was lazily swaying above himself. His hands gripping at the plush fabric underneath himself enjoying the comfort. A satisfied sigh coming from the feline who nuzzled his head into the pillow with a happy little purr. He didn't pay attention to if his roommate had been awake, the positive side of their dorm was that they were paired off rather than the larger 4 person rooms and a nap seemed to be in the plans for the tired feline. His body sprawling out on his bed, showing off his lithe frame.

His ears stayed perked, showing he wasn't completely asleep, his dirty blonde hair looking a little messy especially with him having dove onto his bed, but a farcry from how he'd usually look when he was actually awake and up at a more normal hour. The lecture was weighing on his mind, but so was other things. His newfound freedom had been a welcome adjustment since he had started college and while it was a little slow at first he was slowly starting to get more accustomed to living not quite as formally as his parents had expected him to. The feline purring lightly to himself, quickly getting comfortable.

Last edited:
sample-6146c251a6592f8b52c2cd1681ce1e8f.jpg

Name: Jack Bellamy
Height: 6'5
Bio: Jack is the only child of a single mother. Sure, he knew his father, but the guy hadn't been in the picture since he was thirteen, when he was arrested for domestic abuse. Not that it mattered. His mother worked hard, and Jack did his best to behave. At least, as far as his mother knew. Jack was definitely not a straight-laced student. Through middle and highschool, the crowd he chose was the one smoking behind the school. Jack passed on most of the things being passed around, but like any other kid in the crowd, he picked up a nicotine addiction. Now in college, Jack is pursuing psychology and criminal justice. But he still hangs with the same crowd of partiers and delinquents.

Like every Monday for the past two months, Jack had been up at god-awful hours to pound out some assignment due that day. He had spent the previous evening out with his friends, partying despite it having been a Sunday. Of course, by the time his roommate, a cute little cat, had crawled out of bed, Jack was in his own, asleep.

It was no secret amidst his friends that Jack was gay. It didn't matter to them, a couple had even spent drunken nights with him in their beds. Their group of five was a close-knit one. What was a secret, at least so far, was the way Jack would stare at Derek when the feline wasn't aware. Like this morning, when Derek came grumbling into their shared room.

Jack half turned in his chair, at his desk, to stare at Derek as the feline flopped onto his bed. His canine tail swayed slightly as his golden hazel eyes trailed along the boy's form. Jack's self control is strong, though, and he turned away after only a handful of seconds. A glance at the clock on his desk told Jack he still had an hour before his single morning class. No need to change out of the plain grey tee and black sweatpants yet.

"Talk to administration to get your classes changed if you can't handle the early mornings." Jack doesn't talk to Derek very often, so it wouldn't surprise him if the cat jumped at hearing his low rumbling voice.

The two lived extremely different lives and it was especially apparent, the two lived on different times. Derek was usually back in bed at night while Jack was out. While the early morning didn't sit well with the feline, he was usually trying to get his classes done in the morning, though usually at a much more manageable hour than Monday mornings. His group of friends usually hung around coffee shops and around campus. That wasn't to say they didn't party but it was almost unheard of that the feline got too drunk. His attention was largely unfocused on his dorm mate, acting as though he wasn't even there. It wasn't that they had a bad relationship, the two really didn't talk too much.

It wouldn't come as a surprise when the feline nearly jumped off the bed at the sound of his roommate, his cheeks flushing a little out of surprise. His head slowly tilted and he rolled a little on his size to meet the golden gaze. A soft sound escaping from him, lying on his side and watching him curiously for a second. "I'm going to, my parents are telling me to stick with it.. but it's awful." The feline let out softly. His head resting against his pillow looking on. "Don't you have class soon?" He asked curiously. He might as well take the opportunity to spend some time with his dorm mate, his eyes flickering along Jack's body defined nicely in the plain tee, tracing the outline of his muscles as subtly as he could.

Jack can feel Derek's eyes on him, but he doesn't turn back toward the feline. Instead, he continues working on the rough draft of an assignment in front of him, due the next day. But that doesn't mean he isn't listening, one lupine ear turned toward his roommate.

"You're in college, your parents have no control over what you do." Jack pauses, erases a word, the writes something else. "I have a class in an hour. It's on this side of campus, so I don't need to rush." A minute of silence passes, and Jack finishes the last paragraph of the rough draft.

Leaning back in his chair, Jack stretches his arms above his head. As he does, he flexes his muscles, which serves to chase the numbness cause by sitting in one position too long. He also waves his tail a bit, not really a wag, just a slow motion.

Derek let out a soft breath, while what he said was true, at the same time his family dynamic proved to make things difficult. "I'm in college, but I still have to spend my breaks at home. It's easier to deal with it then argue too much with them.." He admitted with a soft sigh. Slowly moving to finally shrug his backpack off his shoulders and let it settle back against the edge of his bed. The feline propping himself up onto his side and looking over to Jack, curious to learn a bit more about his roommate, though his thoughts were briefly jarred by the view of Jack stretching which offered a glimpse of his muscles rippling against his shirt.

"Oh, gotcha..~" he mentioned with his head tilted to the side, "How was last night?" He asked more curious then anything trying to keep a light air of conversation. The two didn't get an opportunity to talk much, their lives vastly different it seemed there was little of common interest between them. His ears lightly twitching, trying to let his eyes settle more towards Jack's head to stop himself from focusing too much on the canine's body.

Jack's pencil stops moving when Derek asks about last night. Last night had been full of drinking, smoking, and watching his friends get high. Of course it had ended with two of them naked in Jack's lap. Jack turns his head toward Derek, hazel eyes staring unblinking, at the feline.

"You want to know how last night went? You've never asked me that before." Jack's ears flick, but then focus on the cat. It's clear Derek has the wolf's full attention, Jack's curiosity piqued by the question. They don't talk, they have separate groups, separate interests. Why is Derek interested now? What changed?

Derek's head tilted a little with the canine's hazel eyes lingering on him. A look that was trained on him, showing uninterrupted attention. Something he had never had from his dorm mate before, the feline giving a soft purr in response.

"Well we're going to be dorm mates, and I'd rather not just share quiet nods at each other the rest of the year.." He mentioned propping his head up on his hand while he laid on his side. Cool blue eyes meeting the hazel ones across from him. "Unless the pup doesn't like cats of course~" the tone was almost flirty, a playful grin showing on his lips as he tried to lighten the air in the room. His thin tail lightly curling around his own hip.

Jack can hear the teasing, flirty tone in Derek's voice and he tenses. It's no secret to himself that Jack has watched the cat more than once, when Derek wasn't looking. But to hear him try to be playful sets the wolf on edge. His ears lay back slightly as he tries to play off being offended.

"I never said I didn't like cats. That's an awful stereotype. Just because wolves tend to be bloodline purist doesn't mean we won't associate with other species. One of my friends is a cat. A leopard, if you must know." Jack's voice is clipped, and he realizes it a moment later. Sighing, he takes a couple seconds to relax, ears coming forward again.

"I didn't mean it to come out like that." Jack is quick to apologize, then he leans back in his seat, an idea coming to mind. He had never seen Derek flirt before, and had an inkling the cat might have never been intimate with anyone before. Of course, he could be wrong, but one good way to test the theory is honesty. "Last night was drinking with friends in Salem, the leopard's, dorm room. His roommate is another in our group, another wolf named Hunter. Cigarettes for me, weed for my friends. We definitely got drunk. Travis, a black fox, and Hunter were having fun playing strip poker. When they got bored, they treated me to a double blow job."

The feline's eyes lingered the wolf curiously, he noticed the way he seemed to sit up at the feline's playful prodding, watching as a few moments later his ears flattened back against his head and he started to respond in an offended manner.

The feline's ears twitched, he didn't know Jack well enough, he felt as though he was being playful back but wasn't certain so instead the feline stayed quiet watching him curiously as the wolf trailed off before going into what he had done the night before.

Derek's curiosity was piqued by the wolf as he began to detail his night, though the story began to take a turn as his friends had been playing strip poker before it turned into what the wolf had really gotten up to last night. The feline's cheeks going red. "Double? No wonder you always seem so relaxed.." the feline let out in surprise his cheeks quickly glowing red. The feline trying to calm himself gave a faint purr. "It's been a while since I've done anything.. I gave a friend a blow job back home.. over the summer.." He admitted sheepishly. He was surprised with himself that he even admitted to that, though just from that little story it was clear the wolf was significantly more experienced.

Jack bites his tongue to keep from teasing Derek about the flustered blush. However, when the cat admits that he has been intimate with someone before, Jack sits up a little straighter. He's not sure why, but knowing the cat isn't a prude makes him seem.. Less stuck up. No, that's the wrong wording. Less.. distant, maybe. Jack's tail sways briefly before he catches himself.

"I didn't figure you for the intimate type, you know. You just seem so focused on your schooling. Preppy, I guess." Maybe talking to Derek isn't so bad, or hard. But Jack isn't about to start spilling his life's story. And he wouldn't quite call them friends, not yet anyway. Jack glances over at the clock; twenty minutes until class.

Standing, the wolf starts sorting books and papers into his pack. That only takes a moment, and Jack's delinquent side gives him another thought. Usually, he changes when Derek isn't in the room, or after showering in the dorm's community bathrooms. Out of respect for Derek's privacy, in a sense. But what if he changed right now, right in front of the cat?

Jack walks to the small dresser where his clothing is stored. Turning his back slightly, hiding the tiny smug look surfacing, he strips. First his shirt, back muscles flexing as he pulls it from the waist up over his head. A heartbeat's pause as he loosens the drawstring of his sweats. Then full nudity and a full view of his ass as he drops he sweats. Clearly, he doesn't wear boxers of any kind. Never had a care for them, given his extensive intimate record. Jack pulls a clean black, v-neck long-sleeve from one drawer, and a pair of olive toned cargo pants. He takes his time dressing, then finally glances at Derek over his shoulder.

Derek noticed the way that Jack seemed to sit up a little more at the mention of him giving a blowjob. It was weird being open about that, it wasn't something he talked about very often. His sexual side at least. The feline stayed quiet and watching him curiously before nodding a little.

"I can do both, can't I?" The feline asked with a little smile. It was different talking to Jack, there was a certain excitement. Jack represented such a departure from his own social group, while they didn't talk much he was already seeming to be incredibly friendly. Though just as the feline seemed to start calming down, Jack put a quick end to that.

His attention had been on the wolf, expecting their conversation to continue but instead the wolf began to shuffle the papers into the backpack and rose up. His cool blue eyes went wide as his shirt began to lift up over his body. The feline watched in amazement as the wolf's muscles rippled, his strong upper body shown off. His eyes tracing each contour of muscular definition downward. His gaze's slow descent meeting his hips as the sweatpants were pulled down revealing his muscular ass.

The feline bit his bottom lip, feeling the excitement starting to stir up inside of himself, his hips pulling back a little as he started to feel himself getting hard at the sight and doing his best to keep anything from showing. His eyes trailing back upwards slowly while he got dressed until their eyes met once more as he peeked over his shoulder. His cheeks bright red. "W..why..? Are we changing in front of eachother now?" He let out sheepishly. His thoughts were spinning, turned on by what he had just seen, adding to the shock of the wolf's abrupt display and doing his damnedest to try and not show how excited it made him.

Jack tries not to smirk. Not only can he see the red in Derek's face, but he can also smell the sudden arousal of his roommate. That was the reaction he wanted. Jack wanted to know if he could get a rise out of the cat, whether good or bad, but this is what he had hoped for. Now to play it off, see if he could tease Derek further without being obvious.

"I usually don't, to respect your privacy, but I just don't have time to run to the bathrooms before class today. Would you prefer I didn't?" Jack turns fully toward Derek after grabbing a pair of socks. He balances on one foot at a time as he pulls them on, tail moving to help him balance. Once that's done, he shoves his feet into the skate shoes by the door and shoulders his pack.

Derek's cheeks remained bright red but after that display and the way that he was looking in the wake of the moment suggested this was what the man had wanted to get out from him. He didn't want to let that one go without any teasing right back! The feline offered a small nod back to him.

"I just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to be a one time thing.. though next time I'm hoping to see you from the front.." The feline let out with a soft purr, his voice was shaky as he said those words, his heart beating faster in his chest while the wolf got ready to leave. His head tilting back to meet the wolf's hazel gaze. "Who knows, if you're up when I'm changing I might even return the favor~" The feline's voice growing a little more confident as he spoke at least until the next time the wolf would decide to tease him.

Jack is pleasantly surprised when Derek tries to recover from being flustered. Knowing that Derek enjoyed seeing that little show is a bit of a stroke to the wolf's ego. He would make sure it happened again, now. But when Derek hints at offering a show of his own, Jack has to stifle the urge to wag his tail. Instead he clears his throat, offers a smirk, then scoops his dorm keys from the edge of his desk.

"If you're bored, my friends and I meet for lunch every day at twelve thirty in the cafeteria. Just look the for pink hair. Travis likes bright colors." With that sudden topic change, Jack leaves their shared dorm room. Thoughts swirl through his head as he half jogs to class. What on earth is he doing, flirting with a preppy cat? They're too different, their social circles too distant. And why is he so thrilled to have gotten such a reaction from Derek? What would his friends think? Even more, would Derek actually take that vague invite? Jack shakes his head, deciding not to say anything to his friends.

The teasing seemed to die down for a bit and the feline seemed plenty happy with the opportunity to get his own opportunity to tease back. Eyes lingering on the wolf noticing the little smirk to his comment but things seemed to die there. His tail lazily swaying about himself as the wolf's voice filled the quiet that had filled the room.

For a second his eyes got wide, only for a moment, shocked that Jack made that offer before nodding, "I might be able to fit it in~" the feline purred, his face slowly returning back to the normal pale shade. The feline watching him leave before fixing himself to get comfortable on his bed, his hands covering his eyes. His thoughts were filled of the display that he had just gotten from the wolf and the invite to hang out. The feline slowly pulled out his phone to set an alarm to wake himself off before lying back to drift off for a nap.

---

The steady chirp of his phone woke up him up with a quiet groan. The feline waking up from his nap to stretch himself out with a quiet little yawn before rubbing his eyes a bit as he grabbed his phone to silence the alarm that woke him. It was around 12:15, he was running a little late. Jumping up to his feet he would stretch his arms above his head with a little purr before tapping his pocket realizing he slept with his keys and wallet in his pocket. A soft breath escaping him before checking himself in their mirror quickly before hurrying off to the cafeteria.

Going for an Italian salad, a nicely cooked and diced slice of chicken mixed in with the vibrant green veggies, the feline began to peek around looking for pink hair like Jack had mentioned, it wasn't long before he saw it. Derek wasn't always so easily made nervous but knowing how different his friends were from what he had been used to he couldn't help but feel a certain nervousness. The feline walking towards the group, tucking in his tray closer to his chest resting it on one arm he waved and called out, smiling brightly.

"Hey Jack!"

DgfnTc7UEAA7QMs.jpg

Name: Salem Sollus
Height: 5'7

9a1a941d64bb77dd5fd30ac273fd41be.jpg

Name: Hunter Clark
Height: 5'11

2306223574.jpg

Name: Travis McKinley
Height: 5'1

Jack had not expected Derek to take him up on the lunch invite the same day. It had been a vague invite that the cat could take any day. So when Derek calls out his name from a few feet away, his ears perk up. His friends all turn their heads to stare; Jack isn't social, and doesn't make, nor have, any friends besides them. Even Jack's hookups never speak to him outside of closed doors.

Salem is a snow leopard, wearing a black and white hoodie, black jeans, and a black leather choker/collar with a tiny star charm hanging from it. He has a streak of white in his black hair, and his eyes are icy blue. Hunter is a red and white wolf with pale grey eyes and a guarded expression. Typically, he wears neutral browns and dark greens, and today he's in a brown long-sleeve and grey jeans. Travis is clearly the effeminate one of the group, sporting bright pink hair, a black hoop earring in his left ear, and a triangle caution symbol tattooed on the left side of his neck. He has heterochromia, the left eye a pale grey and the right a much darker grey. His hoodie is also black and white, though his jeans are straight white.

Jack moves his pack off the bench beside him. Travis is on his other side, and Salem and Hunter are seated across. Jack waves Derek over, ignoring the looks his friends keep shooting him. All conversation has stopped, and the cat has become the focus of the table. Jack glances at Derek's meal; that would barely fill any of the group, all of whom have various sandwiches, bags of chips, and more than one piece of fruit. Jack's own lunch consists of the cafeteria's special of the day; a fish BLT, sweet potato fries, and some kind of cheesy dip with mini carrots. There's also a bottle of coke, and apple, and a banana on his tray. "Hey, didn't actually think you'd come."

Derek took in Jack's group, they all got quiet with his approach. It wasn't surprising. He was aware how different the people he usually hung out with were from Jack's friend.. it was no different for them. He stood out, but he had an opportunity to spend some time with his dorm mate and after their morning he wasn't planning on passing it up. There was something that drew him to Jack and found him wanting to at least know his friends. Even if they were from far different social groups.

"You already thought I was going to stand you up?" The feline teased a little, taking his spot next to Jack and putting his tray down before looking around the table at the group which had gone quiet. The feline offering a soft smile. "Hey~ I'm Jack's dorm mate Derek.. it's nice to meet you all~" The feline let out warmly hoping to break the ice and the silence at the table. It was the least that he could do. Derek scooped up his fork and jabbed it into the lettuce with a satisfied crunch reflecting its freshness as he looked around the table. His ears remaining perked.

"Well, yeah, kind of. Especially after what I told you this morning." Jack is hinting at his description of last night's events. He's tense though, a bit worried about how his friends will react to the preppy cat sitting at their table.

Hunter is the first to break their silence. The red wolf turns his eyes on Jack, raising an eyebrow. "So this morning? I thought you were doing homework."

"Ooh, spill the deets, Jack! What's a cat like?" Travis chimes in, poking Jack in the ribs with his elbow. Salem stats quiet, though his expression becomes one of amusement.

"We're not fucking." Jack doesn't skip a beat, nor does his calm expression change. He picks up his sandwich, takes a bite, then looks up at his friends. He chews slowly, then swallows as they stare. "We are not fucking, guys. It's a lunch invite, that's it." His friends doent seem convinced.

That was true, everyone at this table had been partying the night before.. and the intimacy that they had shared the night before. "Oh, that's not a big deal.." he let out nonchalantly trying to not make a big deal out of it even if it was a departure from the norms he had come to expect. Even if inwardly he was incredibly flustered which only intensified as his greeting went largely ignored as his friends began to assume the two had fooled around.

The feline lowered his head to eat, trying to hide the bright red that danced across his cheeks. The feline taking a bit of lettuce and trying to focus on that, his ears twitching lightly as they talked. Though the wolf for his effort was wading through the sudden barrage of questions quite comfortably. The feline swallowing down his bite of food before finally looking up hoping the red hue had died down from his cheeks.

"We just got to talking this morning while Jack was finishing up his homework, we haven't done anything together.." The feline let out with a soft purr. The feline hoping that'd be enough to dissuade their speculation but from the look on their faces it didn't seem like that'd be the case.

Hunter turns his grey eyes on Derek, looking him up and down. His bushy red tail briefly fluffy up behind him before lowering again. "Yeah, there's no way nothing is going on between you too. Jack doesn't 'just talk' to preps. He–" Hunter jumps as Jack kicks him under the table. Travis laughs, knowing exactly what happened.

"So, what classes are you taking?" Salem pipes up to change the subject. Hunter and Travis might be crude, but Salem at least can tell when a topic change is needed. Jack gives him a subtle look of thanks as he continues eating.

The feline's head tilted gently watching him curiously, "I swear, there's nothing!" he let out sheepishly even as Hunter jumped, the kick going unseen by the feline but thankfully the subject was dropped when the snow leopard spoke up. A soft breath of relief escaping from the feline.

"A little mix right now, I had calculus this morning and I'm mostly taking math and science classes right now, I'm deciding between majoring in Chemistry or Earth sciences right now.. what about you?" The feline asked with a warmer purr, more than happy to have the subject changed and making his own effort to try and keep things focused on that topic, for nothing else than to keep himself from turning bright red. His attention drifting from the snow leopard and his food, taking small bites of his salad enjoying the fresh flavors. His thin tail lazily swaying behind himself.

Hunter is grumbling, wanting to chase the previous subject. He's protective of Jack; though they never dated, and probably never would, they're the closest pair of the group. Travis and Jack fall into quiet conversation about a homework assignment as Salem answers Derek's question.

"I'm majoring in biology, with the intention of pursuing a medical career. My girlfriend is a physio therapist, licensed already, and we want to open a general practice office." Salem is content to help with casual conversation, but when Derek's not around, he would be right in on drilling Jack for answers.

Hunter is grumbling, wanting to chase the previous subject. He's protective of Jack; though they never dated, and probably never would, they're the closest pair of the group. Travis and Jack fall into quiet conversation about a homework assignment as Salem answers Derek's question.

"I'm majoring in biology, with the intention of pursuing a medical career. My girlfriend is a physio therapist, licensed already, and we want to open a general practice office." Salem is content to help with casual conversation, but when Derek's not around, he would be right in on drilling Jack for answers.

Tilting his head curiously the feline smiled back to the leopard, his head nodding along. "That's really cool, I wish I knew what I wanted to do after college.. I'm still undecided." The feline mentioned with a soft sound. Eating his salad, his eyes peeked up briefly glancing towards Jack before returning back to Salem.

"How long have you all known each other? You all seem pretty close." He asked, his tail gently swaying behind himself. He found himself wanting to learn more about Jack, he had always been curious given the general silence between the two but having had an opportunity to get a better feel for his personality, his curiosity only grew.

Jack does notice the glance, but doesn't look back at Derek. Instead, he shifts his left foot slightly, until his thigh is brushing the cat's on the bench. There's no pause in his conversation with Travis.

"We've known each other since we were kids, Hunter, Jack and I. Travis' brother, Ryan, was also part of our group, but he chose college elsewhere. He followed his girlfriend to an art school." Salem pushes his tray aside, finished eating. "Travis joined our group a couple years ago, and when Ryan moved away, asked us to look after him."

Back
Top Bottom