Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Call Me By Your Name (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She shivered in delight, loving his low sounds, his guttural desire. If she were sober, she would have been much more excited.

It was so thin. So easy to grab. It had the perfect curve to it, feeling just as amazing in his hands as her thighs did.

He let out another low sound, and his face flushed as he finally noticed how much he was swelling against her.

She could easily feel him through his towel, and her hips shifted gently to get a better feel for him. She moaned, he was only half hard but he already felt amazing against her.

He hissed softly and the sake hit him hard, making his head spin. Or was thay her? At this point it was hard to tell, but he didn't care.

His heart skipped as he watched, he was swelling harder, throbbing against her, his breathing a little heavy.

She bit her lip gently and completely removed the towel, showing her full nude form to him. Her breasts looked even bigger freed from any clothing covering them, milky and soft in the gentle lantern light scattered around the onsen.

He made a low noise and his grip on her hips tightened. His cock throbbed hard and he just stared for a moment, biting his lip gently.

She was glad he liked this form, she didn't know what men liked, so she went based of various beauty standards. "I-I'm glad.." She muttered shyly.

She relaxed and moaned lowly as he touched her, eyes half lidded. She wanted so much more, but more of what she had no idea.

He was losing his mind, his hands moving to her ass and he latched onto her breast firmly, his eyes going half lidded.

He arched and suddenly wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tight against him as he switched breasts.

She didn't expect anything to make her feel this good, her head falling back as her whole body ached for attention.

Back
Top Bottom