Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Call Me By Your Name (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Sachie was very selfish. She had become smitten with a human, and followed him as he traveled across Japan on a journey she didn’t know the outcome of. She didn’t care what he was after or where he went, she just wanted to watch him and protect him. See his quest through to the end with success. She first caught sight of him out in Kyoto as she hid in the rice fields close to town. He was so handsome - is so handsome - with messy brown hair and the most enchanting green eyes. He was truly blessed by the Gods, to be gifted with so much earth and warmth inside of him just made her desire his affections more. But she was merely a fox, and he was a man, and she would have to give up so much for him. She didn’t mind, she would do anything for him if he asked. If he even knew she was alive. But she was merely a fox, and could only do so much for a human like him.

Koji was on a mission. He didn't care how long it took or if it damned him to an eternity in Hell, but he would bring justice to those who dishonored him. He came from nobility, a promising swordsman even in his younger years, and his family had been known to speak out against the daimyo. He was the oldest, blessed with a sister who was as fair as cherry blossoms and a brother wild as fire. His mother had told him always how blessed he was, to be granted the strength of the earth; he was always calm and patient, even when his siblings were their most wild. Grounded and strong, with eyes as green as Japan's deep forests. He didn't think he had that strength now, that patience she was so proud of. Not after what happened.
Assassins stole into his home late at night and murdered his mother and father in their sleep, beheaded his little brother and defiled his sister before slitting her throat. He did his best to avenge them that night, but he was overwhelmed and left to die in his home. He pleaded to the Heavens, bargained with Hell, anyone who would listen to allow him to take revenge for his family before he lost consciousness. He didn't know who saved him, what God or demon had some pity to spare, but he awoke with a new vigor; a heavy feeling of power churned in his chest as he picked himself up and set out on his quest. He would find out at the end of his journey where his soul would go, and that was fine by him. All he cared about was making this right.

She was hiding from him again, keeping low in the tall grass as he walked the path into a little fishing town. She wanted so fervently to be with him, to walk by his side and not in his shadow. Her heart ached for his attention, even just a glance. She had to be brave, but she was so nervous. What if he was repulsed knowing what she was? What if he hated her? Her heart wouldn't bear it, she would commit suicide on the spot. But she had to try, right?

He kept to himself as he walked, keeping his eyes open, but his mouth shut. Unless he deemed it important, he wouldn't talk to anyone.

She watched him enter a tea house and felt like that was her chance. Now or never, Sachie, she told herself. He sat and drank his tea, ordering tempura udon and enjoyed the peace; the gentle murmurings and chatter of the tea house almost making him forget and relax. He caught movement out of the corner of his eye and hesitantly a woman sat on the opposite side of him. She had long almost ink colored hair with eyes like shimmering stars. He did his best to ignore her near immodest dress; her furisode seemed to be trying its best to stay on her body. She looked embarrassed, nervous even, and swallowed a lump in her throat.
"Um...please forgive my forwardness..." She began, her voice quivering with effort, "y-you seemed lonely...a-and I thought perhaps you would like some company...?"

She looked over the moon and inched as close as she could with the kotatsu table between them. "Thank you so much for allowing me to share a moment with you." She said, lacing her shaking hands together, "Are you a traveling swordsman?" She asked. It would be hard for anyone to ignore thr katana toed to his sash.

"In a manner of speaking, I am.. I'm looking for someone, though I don't know where they could be."

Who was this girl, to pry so deep in the first few moments of their meeting? Rather nosey, to say the least. The kindly old woman brought him his udon and smiled warmly, "Enjoy, dear." She said before padding off. The girl eyed his bowl before forcing herself to look away.
"Maybe I can help you find this person...?"

He raised an eyebrow and made a noise. "Why do you want to help me so badly? We quite literally just met, and I don't even know your name.."

She was getting ahead of herself, she blushed at such a silly mistake. "Ah, yes, you're right..." She said shyly, "Um...Sachie..." She muttered, "And I just...I felt compelled to offer you help...your eyes hold so much sadness.."

She watched him eat in silence; obviously she already knew his name but she didn't want to give him any cause to distrust her. She already came on pretty strong, "Maybe I can just journey with you for now? If that would be ok? At least so you have someone to talk to.."

He made a noise and nodded. "I think.. that would be nice.. now, I can see you eyeing my food, would you like to eat?"

She blushed darkly and held her stomach as it growled. She had forgotten to hunt before she came to him, "A-Ah, I don't want to impose! I'll be alright!"

Share from his bowl? So soon? She didn't even pledge herself to him yet. "I-I couldn't ask you to buy me food or share yours.." She grimaced when her stomach growled again, "R-Really, I'm alright.."

He shook his head and called for the old woman again before ordering another bowl and thanking her.

Just being acknowledged by him was enough for her to ascend to paradise. When her bowl of udon arrived, she tried not to drool. She loved human food, the fried offerings at the shrines were always so delicious.

She struggled with the chopsticks and blushed. She didn't want him to think she was incompetent, or worse find out she was a fox before she told him. The shame would kill her for certain.

"I can tell you are hungry.." he said. He ate slowly, slow enough for her to easily copy how he held the chopsticks.

She watched him and copied him as best as she could, and she managed well enough to eat now. "Y-Yes, I uh...I had to work earlier than normal today and didn't have the chance to eat first." Poor girl, he thought, having to sell herself so early in the day.

Back
Top Bottom