Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Call Me By Your Name (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He nodded. "Is your.. employer..? Is he alright with you leaving..? Or are you self-employed..?"

Oh no, did he know? Inari didn't know she was following this one human around, at least she didn't think They did. "Oh, um...he...doesn't know...and I would rather keep it that way.." She smiled sheepishly, playing with her hair slowly.

He made a face. "I don't need any trouble on my way.. but, if you really want to come along.."

She ate with him quietly after that, hoping he wasn't upset or angry with her. She wondered now how he would respond when she revealed what she was.

She followed him quickly, so happy now to be so close to him and not so far away. She could touch him now, if she wanted. She smiled softly as she watched him before looking down at her feet as she walked, "Do you have any idea where to start looking...? Or are you just hoping to stumble on them..?"

"I have some vague idea.. but, I'm going to larger towns and cities to ask my questions.." he said.

She nodded, "Perhaps people will be more inclined to open up to a beautiful woman?" She smiled, "Lucky for you to have found me."

She smiled more, perhaps it would be better if he didn't know she was a fox? If it meant she could hear him laugh like that more, she would be more than happy to throw her life as a fox away and remain human.

They were walking for a long time, and soon enough they needed to stop at an inn for the night.

Oh no. Would she have to share his room? Did he have the funds to buy her a separate room to stay in? She blushed darkly, hoping she didn't become some terrible burden for him. She used some fox magic to turn some twigs and leaves into money before offering them to him, "H-Here! For board!" She said.

He raised an eyebrow again. "Well.. thank you.." he said. Why didn't she use this to pay for her food? Something wasn't quite right about her. But, he took the money and thanked her again.

He did kind of insist on paying for her, now that he recalled. But, she was rather odd regardless. She smiled sheepishly, "Did I give you enough...? I've never gone farther than the village..." She told him. She hoped he didn't see her use her magic.

Oh no. He did see, didn't he? He was going to shun her now, or worse. Would he try killing her? She wasn't evil, just in love. She followed him nervously, not speaking anymore.
"Ah, is this your wife, sir?" The man at the desk asked. Sachie blushed darkly and wrung her hands anxiously.

She jolted slightly in alarm and looked up at him with wide eyes.
"Ah, very good. The onsen is in the back if you wish to bathe, though it is separate baths."

He nodded, turning to grab a key before turning back to him, "On the upper floor, three doors on the left."

Back
Top Bottom