Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental summoning

"From now on your going to wear ony the prettiest of dresses and skirts my sweet Relmi."She giggled wickedly as she continued to teasinly stroke him,eager for more of him she continued her gentle stroking as her other handslid up the inside of his dress to gently pinch his nipple.She drew great pleasure from his cute little moans and gasps as she moved to kiss him once again."Your going to be enrolled in school as a girl tomorrow wont that be fun?"She said playfully and stroked him harder.She had a supprise instore for him for when he neared his release.

All Relmi could do was whimper softly. Her delicate demon hands just felt so soft and wonderful against his heated flesh, that he wanted to let out a moan so desperately. Yet there were still people at this library and he didn't dare get caught. But once she clamped onto one of his soft pink buds, a moan of surprise couldn't help but escape his lips.

He shuddered against the wall and his cock jerked into her hands as he thrust unintentionally. Relmi didn't have any idea what she could have possibly meant by a girl... "W-What do you mean? I'm already a boy at school..." He couldn't find himself able to form complete thoughts however. The inexperienced boy was now panting heavily, his climax building up deep within his body, surging and filling his shaft as he desperately needed to release now.

Softly murmered words of power were wispered into his ear as she licked and bit it teasinly.Her hand began to jerk and stroke harder and faster.She had no worries about him releasing now.As long as the spell held he would be unable to cum a small sigel of power showing on the base of his shaft as proof of her spell."By tomarrow no one will remember Relmi as a boy.They will all know sweet beautiful Relmi as a girl."She said a wicked glint in her eyes."I could make you a girl for real....but where would the fun be in that?"She giggled as she pressed up against him."Does remli desire Yuki?"She asked softly looking deeply into his eyes.

Her mind raced with ideas and she was eager to set them in motion but she would hold back eagerly teasing him for now.Slowly she sank down and under his dress to lick his burning,throbbing length slowly and teasingly.She knew that he would cry out in plesure at this.

W-What…? Relmi’s half shut eyes looked down at his skirt. By now, he should have had an orgasm… He felt his body have it. Yet not, the sensation was gone, and the boy wasn’t satisfied at all. Yuki’s foreign words filled his ears as she licked and nibbled at it. Whatever she had just done, now made him unable to cum. He found this horrible frustrating as he looked to Yuki pleadingly and whimpered.

Her words were still confusing him however. Surely he couldn’t just be replaced and be a girl out of no where… There was no way that even a demon like her could possible do that! But the thought escaped his mind. All that went on now was his intense desire to release… He bit onto his lip harder once more, and his thighs pressed up against his sack, trying to get off himself now. At first he was silent when she asked if he wanted her, but once she went down to lick and toy with him, Relmi’s answer was clear. He couldn’t stand this any more and a hushed hurried reply came from him. “Y-Yes! Yes I do, please don’t tease me like this Y-Yuki… ah! I do want you, just please though…!”

She mearly giggled and continued her slowl and teasing licking.Her tongue slowly moved up his throbbing shaft from base to tip before she slowly circled around his head and kissed it."Remli will get release when he becomes my loyal pet.Forget about your life,forget about everything else before this.from now on youll live a life of pleasure and leasure,A life of rewards and punishments."she said softly,her heated voice filled with lust."Your mine and mine alone my dear sweet Remli.This is your reward for freeing a demon of lust."She said and took him deeply into her hot wet mouth.The skirts of his dress were pulled back and if anyone happened to find them they would see a what looked like a beautiful girl with a throbbing cock being pleasured by a strangly dressed beauty.

The boy was now practically drooling. He no longer cared that they were in a library and he moaned and writhed wildly. Her tongue was amazing, even more than what he could ever expect from a girl. He looked down at Yuki with much need before panting out, "Y-Yes! I'll be your pet Yuki, just please... please let me cum now! I can't stand this anymore!" Relmi would have never said such words before, but meeting a lust demon like Yuki almost immediately changed him...

Her eyes held an evil glint to them as she looked up lustfuly."Such lovely words to hear from my sweet pet."She said and giggled.But Im not ready to give my Relmi his reward just yet."She said and slowly moved back to resume her licking and sucking slowly.As she did so her tail slowly slid up along the back of his legs untill it began to slowly tease his tight ass slowly.She drank in his cries and whimpers of pleasure certan that someone would eventualy come to see what the noise was about.She was eager to see just who would come and sucked harder as she slid her hands slowly up and down his thighs,her clawed fingers lightly grazing the skin.

“P-Please Yuki…!” Relmi couldn’t believe that she was doing this to him. And it wasn’t like she just stopped either, she still continued to play with him relentlessly. He could feel the heat from her tail resonate near his ass, and gasped when it began to wiggle against his small hole. “N-No! Don’t do that, not there!” The dress, and his ass were two completely different levels, and he wasn’t willing to go that far yet. As her tail just gently tickled his skin, he gasped and shudder in excitement even if it was not voluntary.

To her, odd sounds were coming from the inside of the library. It was her turn to watch the front this day, and usually it was rather quiet aside from a few people who would wander in to read or study. Yet today there was something coming from the back. The girl wasn't sure why, and simply pushed her thin-framed glasses back up her nose and moved towards the back to investigate. The sounds of the voice were like... a girl in pain...? While biting her lip, she hurried to the aisles of the library in search of the victim.

Yuki looked up at him,her violet eyes burning with lust and longing as she eagerly licked and sucked.She enjoyed his begging so much that she didnt wish to stop,she would tease him just a little while longer.Her tongue wrapped its self around his hot throbbing shaft and began to slide up and down along his length as she slid her hands up his thighs.Her tail slowly retreated for now to stroke his face.Yuki could feel the presence of another human in the rows near them and was running though all the diffrent things she could do once they showed up.

Relmi was greatly relieved once her tail was away from his hole. The tickling alone was enough to send his heart pounding with fear. He still was unable to go that far, and shuddered at the thought of her doing that to him... Since they were the only noise nearby, he could also hear the footsteps coming closer and closer. He stammered a reply of, "P-Please Yuki... someone's coming! We can't get caught doing this..."

The girl frowned as she heard the hushed words of a boy's voice. Why did people have to go about doing such indecent things in a library of all places? I was so bothersome for her as well. With the last voice recognized, the clerk could easily find them and which hall they were in, as she stepped closer.

Yuki suddenly pulled away from his length,a giggle escaping her lips as she licked the head of his throbbing shaft."But thats what makes this so fun my sweet pet."She said lustfully as she looked up at him."Hmmm I wonder how my pet tastes..."She said as she continued licking and kissing his length.She knew that the libarian was moving closer,She softly murmered the words that would release the torrent of thick hot seed that was sealed away.She timed her words to release him when the woman found them."Youve been such a good boy that I think its time to reward my pet."She said softly and moved to stroke his cheek before licking him again.

Fun? There was nothing fun about this for Relmi. He couldn't stand being teased like this. Now he had almost cum twice, and was unable to because of her bizarre magic. He could feel the magic fading away, and it only took a number of seconds before a torrent of cum flooded out of his member and out all over Yuki. He gasped and panted heavily, more so than before as he felt himself become spent after cumming so much, his knee shaking with pleasure.

The librarian came at the worst possible moment, when what appeared to be a girl began to spill... herself all over another... thing. She wasn't quiter sure what to call such a creature with demonic features. She gasped and covered her mouth in horror. Why was it that all of the most bizarre people ended up coming to this library all the time?

Yuki let out an eager moan of pleasure as she felt him thobing and opened her mouth wide to catch as much of his hot sticky seed as possible.Her mouth flooded with it and she gulped it down as his cum shot allover her face and body.Her clawed hands slid over her body spreading it slightly as she looked over to see the Libarian.Yuki let out a wicked grin and licked her lips as she looked upon the blue eyed beauty before her and giggled."Hello dear I knew youd come eventualy."She said as she kissed Relmi passionatly and licked his length clean.She then turned to her and smiled again as she walked closer."Have you come to join us dear?"She asked in a lustfull voice.

Relmi was too caught up in his orgasm to notice the girl was now standing right in front of them. He blushed red and made a whining sound as he tried to cover himself up. He couldn't believe another person had seen them doing this! As he tried to explain to her what was happening, Yuki immediately stopped him by forcing him into a kiss. The girl simply stared at the two of them blankly, although she wouldn't deny the sense of arousal she gained. Still she remembered her job however, and stuttered a reply. "T-This is a place of study, not vulgarity! Please leave the library right now!"

Yuki mearly laughed as she rose up from where Relmi was resting now.She began to walk closer to the new girl slowly,her hips swaying with every step as she came closer and closer."What a perfect opportunity for you then my dear.Its rare that a lovely vision like yourself gets to see a demoness."She said and sudddenly appeared behind her.Her slender arms snaked around her waist and slid up to gently fondle her breasts as she licked up her neck slowly."Such a lucky girl you are my dear...Ill make you my pet as well so that Relmi dosent get lonely."She giggled and nibbled on her ear before licking it slowly and teasinly,her tail sliding slowly up her leg.

"H-HEY!" The girl flushed red as the demon appeared from behind and began to grope at her large breasts. She lifted her arms, and began to try and wiggle free in annoyance. She growled and shoved her waist back and forth, trying to get free. "W-What? Pet? No, I have no intentions of doing that..." She squeaked when her tongue went to her neck and ear, trying to wriggle free quickly so she could get rid of these bizarre people. Relmi simply pulled his skirt down and stood there watching. He thought he'd feel better once he came, but he was now just as hard as before when he watched the pretty librarian get fondled.

The force of the girl's struggleing only served to please Yuki as her arms tighened around her like steel hoops.She licked and nuzzled into her neck as her tail slid up her legs farther."Ohh but youll be begging for me to play with you soon just like dear Relmi here isnt that right sweet pet?"She asked him as she bit her neck gently.She could tell that this girl was of a stronger will then most and enjoyed it greatly."Wouldnt you like to cum again Remli?"She asked as she thought of the three of them defiling the libaray even further.((gahh writers block sorry.))

"I...Um..." Relmi blushed and tried to look away. He was ashamed of how easily he was turned into her pet, as if it wasn't any more evident when someone saw he was now wearing a dress. The girl's eyes looked to the one in the dress and frowned. She didn't remember a girl like her ever coming in either... how odd. She finally noticed the demon's tail making its way up her body, and her legs squeezed together tightly, trying to keep it from getting any further. Relmi looked up at Yuki when she asked if he wanted another sweet release. And although he was very embarrassed by the whole matter, his body held not shame as he softly nodded his head. < Hehe, it's fine. ^^ >

Yuki giggled softly at the girls struggleing and spun her around to kiss softly,her tongue licking her lips playfully.As she pulled away she softly spoke a spell that would put her to sleep and leave her body burning with longing for the demon and her pet."Come my sweet little human...Its time for you to show me where you live."She said with a smirk as her clothing changed into something a little less revealing.She was now wearing a violet and black dress similar to Relmi's as she gently set the girl on the floor and stroked his chin,leading him out of the libary.

“E-Eh?!” She blinked when the girl walked away from her aside from a soft kiss and lick. She found herself flushed and frustrated. “Y-You…” She had a glare of frustration and annoyance as well.

Relmi blinked as she yanked at him and took him out of the library. He felt flushed when he was outside now. He hoped no one would ever recognize him… “U-Um Yuki…? Please, not my dorm room… Girls aren’t aloud in there, and what if someone catches us like this?!

Yuki flashed him a wicked grin and laughed at that as she moved to kiss him passionatly in front of god and everyone."Such an exciting Idea isnt it my sweet little pet?"She asked as she pulled away and wrapped her slender arm around his waist.To anyone who looked it would seem that they were a pair of beautiful lovers.Unless you can think of a place better suited to us to stay,That is excatly where we are going, remember hun money is no object to us now."She said teasinly as she walked with him.

Relmi gave a muffled cry, his eyes wide and looking around at his surroundings. He certainly hoped no one was near by who was watching, that would be so embarrassing! "No... please, that's too much for me!" He whimpered and tried to pull away from her arm. "I... Just please, not my room! I don't want to be caught by the head of the dorm..."

She smiled softly and looked him over for a moment.She loved how cute he acted when he was embarased and was eager to kiss him again because of it."Such a cute creature you are."She said almost afectionatly as she moved to stroke his cheak softly."Dont you realize? It no longer matters what you think...Your mine now,body and soul."She said as she moved to kiss him again.As she spoke to him it seemed that a small crowd had gathered and as she kissed him a small cheer could be heard.

Relmi gave a muffled cry when she kissed him again. He found himself unable to breathe when they were kissing like that. Apparently the idea of breathing through his nose was too much for him. He was stunned for a bit, and blinked when he thought he heard something. Then he realized that they had attracted quite a crowd. He went wide-eyed before pulling away from Yuki. He gave a hushed hurried cry to her, “Y-Yuki! Please not here, everyone’s looking!”

Yuki couldnt help but to laugh at his alarm."Why do you try to hide?Your more beautiful then any of them could ever hope to be."She said with a smile and spoke a few words,Relmi's dress slowly growing more revealing."Come pet I wish to be alone with you for a time."She said as she took her hand and walked her though the crowd and along the streets untill they encounted a wooded park.

Back
Top Bottom