Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental summoning

Zalvek

Pulsar
Relmi sighed to himself as he finished up his day at school. The 15 year old boy put his bag over his shoulder and hurried out of the main part of the school. Just yesterday he had found something quite interesting at the library during lunch, but the bell rang before he could properly inspect the item. It was a tome covered from spine to cover with ancient runes. A padlock covered up the edges, and it was impossible for him to open at the time, but that problem wouldn't persist today. No, he would open that book for sure no matter how many hours it took him.

It was a rather nerdy thing to do after school, but something he certainly did have drive to do. Friends weren't something he had much of. Relmi was just one of those quiet kids who went to school, went home, and then headed back to school. Being only at a height of 5'2", he wasn't the most handsome boy of his class either, and those thick glasses he wore always hid his oddly vibrant blue eyes. That is, if his brown hair didn't cover his eyes to begin with...

Once he was at the library, he headed towards the furthest reaches of the many halls, until he found the same one, which was shrouded in darkness. The book was just where he left it. He set his bag down and reached into the pockets to pull out a flathead, which he gently placed into the lock, and fiddled with for a few minutes, deep in concentration.

Yuki looked out though the only window that she had to the outside world.Centruries ago she had been sealed away inside of the book by a nosey priest who had noticed that many of the young virgin men and woman of the village had been disappearing and had found her. Over the years she had managed to make her prison more comfortable and had even been able to influence others out side of the book which had led to it ending up in the libary.She had hoped that she would finally be able to break free of her prison but she needed the help of a human any would do.

Over the last few days however, Yuki had seen and felt the presence of a young human boy examining the outer cover of the book and she had smiled as she looked out the small window she had into the human world. As she looked upon him she smirked to herself. He actually very good looking though he might not believe that himself. There was something about his deep blue eyes though that pulled her in. She was sure that he would be the one to free her and she was very eager to meet him. It had been much too long since she had last felt the touch of another.​

It took a few moments, but soon there was the satisfying sound of gears turning, and the flathead fit in perfectly with the mechanisms. There was a smile of triumph as Relmi pulled the screw driver out and quickly tossed it aside. It was the last thing he was concerned with at this moment.

He flipped open the pages of the book, and dust flowed through the pages onto his body. It encapsulated his whole body, as the musky scent filled his lungs. He covered his eyes, but that didn't prevent the material from going into his lungs as he coughed weakly. His hands moved to wave away the dust, and he looked down at the pages once the mist began to clear.

It was easy to see that the pages that he looked upon had not seen the light of day in many years centruies to be exact.They were filled with beautiful scrawling handwriting in a language that had not been spoken in just as long though on one page there was a beautiful illistration of a demoness bound and tied to a stone wall,her hands chained above her and silvery hair covering her face.the tip of her horns could be seen poking out of her hair and her body was lashed to the wall in countless rows of chains.At one point she would have looked excatly as the picture described but she had pulled her power togeather and broke free of all but the chains that bound her to the book.

Yuki watched him breaking the lock with a strange metal device and smiled as the lock opened and he threw the thing aside.She knew that under her picture there would be a spell that would release her from her prision.She thought about all the things she would do once free.Of all the things she wanted to do rewarding the boy was top of the list.She would honor him by making him her pet.​

The pages themselves were heavy, each one seemingly made by hand. Although there were countless pages to go through, the first one that he opened to was more than enough to keep his interest. He had never before seen such a creature. Relmi wasn’t sure if calling it a human woman was right though. Its appearance was something that was simply not from this world. Yet at the same time, he found himself enticed by the picture, gazing deeply into the creature’s eyes…

After a few moments, he realized how silly this act was, and decided to look at the rest of the pages. Perhaps similar art would be in these pages as well. Yet as he moved to turn the page, his fingers brushed over a bit of text. Unlike the rest of it, this part was actually in rather plain English. His fingers brushed over the inking, which seemed much more… recent. At least in color, the black ink had not faded over the years. The words certainly weren’t from common language, as he softly said them to himself to see how they rolled off the tongue.

That was what she had been waiting for the most.As He softly spoke the words that were on the page it felt as if a pressure were filling the room.As he continued a glowing ring began to surround him,ancient letterings and runes surrounding him and fillng the circle.A gentle giggle could beheard as she felt the last of her power returning and she began to rise up out of the portal.Long golden horns and silvery hair could be seen first followed by deep violet eyes and full silky lips painted the same color.She smiled at the human as she rose out her lithe form dressed in a revealing outfit of tight leather and see through materals.As she opened her eyes and looked down at the boy and licked her lips."its been too long sience I last walked in this world,Thank you dear human.'She said in a soft alluring voice as she gazed down at him.​

The air grew heavy, as he looked around. Relmi bit his lip. Something about this wasn’t comforting, especially since there was now a giant ring surrounding him. He tried to get up and run away, but only ended up falling back down, shuffled to the very edges of the circle, which he found himself unable to get past.

At first he thought he was simply hearing things, but then his blue eyes went wide as a figure rose out from the circle. It was oddly familiar, and then he realized it was the same one from earlier. He gasped as she appeared entirely out of the portal. She easily towered over him, and he wouldn’t deny being intimidated right now. All he could do was stammer endlessly, unable to form proper words.

Yuki smiled playfully as she seemed to dissapear and she wrapped her arms around him from behind."Theres nothing to be afraid of my sweet little human."She purred softly as she licked up along the shell of his ear.She nibbled it playfully as well as her slender arms slid up his chest.You deserve a reward for freeing me, Ill let you become mine."She said with a giggle.She would enjoy breaking this ones resolve and knew that eventually he would be hers compleatly."What is the name of my savior?"She asked in a soft wisper into his ear.Her tail slowly slid up to stroke his cheek and her breath gently blew against the area she had licked.

Relmi simply blinked, and then the demonic creature was gone. Then she suddenly appeared again from behind, making him gasp in surprise. "U-Um... well... Eeek!" Usually a person would be quiet in the Library, but usually demons didn't pop out of books either. He gave off a squeak when she nibbled at his ear. As her fingers explored underneath his shirt his entire body writhed and wiggled to her touch. "M-My name is... um, Relmi...A-Ah!" He jumped up in surprise when a tendril worked its way up to his cheek. What was that, a tail?! What had the poor boy gotten himself into...?

yuki giggled softly as she felt him writhing under her touches.'Oh yes Im going to enjoy this human very much." She thought as she continued stroking his face with her tail."Such a nervous,pretty little thing you are.I will enjoy giving you your reward little Relmi."She said as she moved to nibble on his neck softly."Maby Relmi would like to go somewhere where we wont be seen?"She asked curiously.She would give him the choice if she would take him right there or at his own home.Her hand slid around to stroke his face as well,her fingers gently strokeing his lips.

Her words caused a rosy pink blush in his face, as he looked up at her from behind. After all, having such a beautiful creature compliment him like that wasn't common. Especially considering most girls didn't even give him a glance at first. She continued to go on and on about his "Reward", and this only made Relmi wonder more and more as to what she went. Again his little gasps of surprise went off as she softly bit at his neck. He tried to speak, but found it rather difficult when her fingers were caressing his lips like that. "Well, um... I guess it doesn't really matter too much..."

Yuki smirked at that as she slowly moved around to face her young human."Such a naughty boy not caring if we do anything here or not."She said softly as she moved to kiss him.Her tongue licked his lip teasingly as she slid her arms around him again.She wanted him badly but she would tease him untill he beged for her.to take him right there.She knew very well that she was going to have fun with him.

“E-Eh…?!” Before Relmi could reply properly she buried him against the soft touch of her lips. Considering she now saw him as naughty, he began to worry about what she had intended for him to do. The kiss was held for what seemed like an eternity, and he felt like he forgot how to breathe through his nose, as he put a hand on her shoulder to give leverage and push away. The boy gasped for air, as he looked at her with a greatly flustered look. That was his first kiss after all…

Yuki looked at him in confusion for a moment.She had not expected him to push away like that and it was a bit of a suppirse to her.She could see in his look how flustered he was and smield slightly."Is something the matter Relmi?"She asked playfully."Do you even know what I am?"She said as she moved to stroke his face again.As she looked into his eyes it was easy to see the flames that burned in her own for a moment.

The shameful expression on his face would only fill a person's heart with warmth. Yet despite this, she didn't seem to stop letting up though. "W-Well... this is just kind of, um... quick." As she continued to question him, his blue eyes stared down at the library floor before shaking his head softly. He had no idea what she was when it came down to it. These kinds of fantasy creatures were not something he was particularly knowledgeable in. His eyes peered up to look at her for just a glance to meet her own eyes, which only made him flush again and peer back down at the floor.

She really was touched by his innocence but she still wanted him badly."Such an innocent beauty you are Relmi."She purred."My name is Yuki and Im a Demon....A succubi to be exact."She said with a smirk as she gently lifted his head to look back up at her."Ive been sealed away for far too long.Ive missed the touch of a human."She said softly and waited to hear his reaction to what she was.

Beauty... that wasn't the sort of word he was granted to hear very often. A succubi was it? The word sounded familiar, but Relmi still wasn't entirely sure about it. "Ah, um... I see." As she lifted up his head, his eyes looked through those thick glasses at her again. His heart pounded into his chest, almost making an indent in it. He wasn't sure why, but he just couldn't find himself able to think properly. Not even the girls at the school were as pretty as this... demon, and he just found himself flustered to be complimented by her. "Ah, um... I see." All he could really do was repeat the same words again. How was an inexperienced male like him supposed to reply to that honestly?

She mearly giggled softly as he attempted to speak.The way looked at her unable to think of what to say only made her want him more and she was begining to become impatiant.She moved closer to him again this time pusing him aganist the wall and kissing him again."Its ok if you cant think of what to say Relmi."She said before nipping his lip playfully."Your mine and mine alone from now on, Mine alone to touch like this."She purred softly and slid her hand slowly down his shirt and closer to his pants.

Yuki seemed to be able to easily understand the workings of the boy, and what he felt at certain moments. Yet she seemed to be able to take advantage of them even more so. He gasped when she pushed him up against the wall and pressed her lips once more. It was soft to the touch though, and he certainly did like it... "Is it okay, really...?" All of this only confused him more and more. Why did she find him so interesting though? Surely someone like her could do better... "Y-Yours...?" Beforeh e could finish his idea, he felt her hands wander under and graze his skin. "A-Ahhh!"

She kissed him agian,her hand sliding slowly into his pants to gently grasp the growing length within.She savored his little whimper of surrpise and continued."You are the one who freed me,you alone deserve the reward of being my lovely little pet."She said with a wicked smile as her other hand slid up his slender arm and back down his chest."Such a lovely slender form you have,just like a girl."She said as an idea began to form in her head.He had a lithe,feminen beauty and She wondered how he would look all prettied up like one.

Relmi was unaware of how aroused he had already become. As she grabbed onto his member, he felt a surge shoot straight through his body, making him shudder. When she broke the kiss, he took the moment to stammer, "P-Pet?" He wasn't sure what she meant by it either. But her next words were much clearer and made him blush even more. "A girl...? Me? N-No, that's not right..." His eyes stared away once more, trying to not gaze directly at her while she said such words.

She mearly giggled softly at his weak protest and sloftly began to murmer softly words of power that would bring the clothing in her mind to life.Suddenly there was a soft flash of light and she smiled as she looked upon him.He he now wore a very form fitting dress of lace and frills that would make any man that looked at him think he was a girl.He also wore cute stockings and shoes that showed off his slender legs."Thats much better Relmi."You would make a very beautiful girl."She said with a wicked smirk as she began to stroke him slowly under his new dress.

All Relmi did was blink, and suddenly he felt himself in much softer clothing. "Eh?" He was completely silent and looked down at his outfit before his eyes went wide. "EH~?!" The boy gasped and immediately pulled down his skirt. This pretty much confirmed now that the girl was definitely not human. He was practically in tears of embarrassment as he tried to hide the clothing. "T-This is too much Yuki!"

Yuki mearly giggled softly and moved to lick a tear from his cheek playfully."Why so upset my beautiful Relmi."You would make a beautiful girl."She said wickedly as she slid her hands slowly up and down the soft silk of his new dress.She enjoyed toying with him greatly and it showed."Dont you feel pretty now Relmi?No one would ever know that you were a boy."She purred as her hand snaked under his skirts once again.

Being a girl... It certainly wasn't something that Relmi had ever considered before. And now that he found himself actually in a dress, his opinion still remained the same. As she licked a tear from his face, he squeaked and shivered. Was this what those boys and girls did in his class when they loved each other? If so, he didn't want any part in it...

"I, no... I'm a boy, not a girl!" Even so, he wasn't going to deny that the feel of this dress was absolutely wonderful... So soft and elegant. Were dresses always like this? His eyes fluttered as her hands ran along his length. Short hot gasps escaped him as his erection throbbed hard in her hands.

Back
Top Bottom