Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

As You Are ( Lady Bloody Ava & Captain_Bond)

"So? Pretend you're still hurt, and I need to take care of you. It's not like I'm unwilling. Besides, I'd have to be gentle first, in order to get it out. So I might just end up making another mess. Suppose we'll see." Smiling, John knelt down and brought the shower head over to run gently over her mound and the fiery curls that adorned it. "I dunno if I told you about this before, but I really like a girl with a bit of carpet to match the drapes, and redheads are the best of all when that's the case." Thus far he was lightly petting her, his fingers gently brushing against her swollen clit and folds as he ran them up and down her mound, but after he spoke he gently parted her lower lips and reached in with his fingers, and began the process of cleaning her out, using the shower head to rinse his fingers and any excess that got on her each time.

Last edited:
This was so embarrassing at first, and while there was still a bit of hesitance when it came to a few things. There was a light blush to her cheeks and she melted at his touch. Her eyes watched as his hand worked at her fiery curls. She was lost for wards and was more invested watching as he worked her body like a work of art. Lips sat agape as he swollen clit was caressed. Legs were parted and the feeling of his fingers buried in her sex to help clean her out had her right back where they started and lust took over.

John smiled when he finally got rid of most of it. "Mmm, maybe I ought to make sure," he teased Rose. Leaning down, he gently kissed her clit, but of course he didn't hesitate to just start sucking on it like it was the source of eternal life, his fingers working a steady rhythm against her G-spot. They both had things to do tomorrow, he knew, but today was their day to drive each other crazy and he didn't wanna waste a single minute of it.

Rose gasped with a smile as John set about kissing her clit. This man was intent on claiming her with bliss and his fingers were in the right spot. "Oh John.... baby... yes..." she uttered as her legs started to tremble from the pleasure. There would be no strength in her legs when he was done with her, which she was sure of. At one point she had toss her head back and her breasts rose and fell with each heavy breath until she shattered on the spot and looked down at her lover with a weary smile. "John... my love... you've created a whole new mess..." she laughed lightly with what little strength that she had.

"Maybe, but I made it in the right place." John used the shower head to clean everything up again, and shut off the shower. "Come, my love. We can just relax in the bedroom until the mood strikes again." He would carry her out of the bathroom and set her on her feet before grabbing some towels to dry them off with, then he just got into bed with her and held her close. "I am so glad I found you. This makes for a much happier story than some grizzly article in the paper!" The bear that had attacked her was of course a common brown bear, but he couldn't resist the pun.

It was almost a relief after the shower was done, the couple was dried off, and they crawled into bed to find herself encased in his steely embrace. It was so relaxing that she could have very well taken a nap, especially with the company and the near nonstop sex that they'd been doing. "Mmmm... any idea what you would like to eat, other than me?" Taking this relaxing moment to plan what to cook later on. Her eyes were resting close as she spoke and relaxed against his body.

"Nothing too fancy, I'm sure we're probably gonna come up with some crazy sex act to perform while at the table and I don't wanna make a mess with anything too involved. I mean, this is kind of our first night in our new house. We should make the most of it." John smiled and kissed her on the lips, hoping she'd agree.

Rose smiled into the kiss and nestled herself in his arms. "Of course, my dear," she replied as she pondered what she would make for dinner that would be easy. He was right. They would be all over one another. "I can assemble some fresh sushi or we can go the other route and I can toss a frozen pizza in the oven. I'll let you choose." Another kiss was pressed to his lips with a smile.

John was about to suggest the frozen pizza, but then he got an idea. A mischievous grin spread across his face as he asked, "My dear, sweet Rose, have you ever wanted to be a human sushi platter?" He repositioned them so that she was on her back, and started to kiss down the center of her body, leaving bright, red hickeys where the various sushi would eventually be placed, before looking back up at her with a questioning look on his face. "So what do you think?"

"Human sushi platter?" Rose replied back with a curious grin. ext thing she knew was that she found herself upon her back and with kisses being peppered down her body. The man was very atttentative and seemed to be very strategic with where he was marking her. She he was done, the sight upon her body was rather impressive. "I've never been a human sushi board before, but now yup have me very excited. Let me thro something together and we can get the fun started again." With that she got off of the bed and walked her nude sef to the kitchen where she bagen making the rice, and assembled all of the other ingredients while that cooked. Cucumber and carrots were cut into matchstick sizes, the nori was fetch, and fresh tuna and salmon were the chose source of protein.

John, meanwhile, busied himself with the table, finding a disposable party tablecloth and spreading it across the table, then feeding Max before he made sure he'd be safe outside. The dog seemed to be content with giving them their privacy, almost like he could sense how they required him to behave himself. Next, he went back into the bedroom and grabbed some choice toys, and brought them back into the dining room. He wasn't really sure what else to do, so he walked into the kitchen. "Mmm, almost ready? I can't wait for dessert."

Just as John came back into the kitchen she was wrapping up the remainder of the sushi. The table was already decked with a disposable table cloth that she laid upon with a tray at her side with the sushi ready to be laid out. She sat up and started placing rolls on her lower body and laid down and began littering her torso with the remainder of the rolls. "I am ready when you are, John. I hope you enjoy."

"Oh, this looks delicious! Hope you're hungry too," John said and stepped over to the table and leaned down for a deep kiss. "Mmm, here you go," he said, picking up a roll and feeding it to Rose, before leaning in to eat one right from off one of her nipples, making sure to lick clean where it was sitting. "Delicious and fun. Has anyone done this with you before?", he asked after swallowing.

Rose was happy and excited when John gave her a kiss. When the kiss was over she accepted the roll that was fed to her. There was a hum of approval as he ate the sushi roll right off of her nipple and the peak was taut after his tongue cleaned up in the wake of the roll. "Mmm... no this is a first and I am loving it so far." Her eyes never left the sight of him. "We will certainly have to do this again... eat up."

"Mmm. You need to eat too, my love," John said and spent the next several minutes alternating between using little except his mouth to sensually eat one roll, then feeding Rose the other. Of course, like all good things, their meal came to an end, but that just meant that it was now time for dessert. Which he eagerly began by taking a butt plug, lubing it up and sliding it into Rose's tight backdoor. "There. Now, what else..." He looked to her for ideas on what other toys he might use out of the ones he had arrayed on a TV tray next to the dining room table like selections at a buffet.

Rose smiled as she was fed and her appetite taken into account. Feeling his tongue drag across her skin had her so hot and bothered. "John... you have quite the healthy appetite." she teased with a bright white smile. When all of the food disappeared she knew that the fun was going to continue. There was a sharp gasp ripped from her throat as that butt plug was put exactly where it belonged. "Oh John... that bullet is... very intense so be careful... it will break me."

"Well, you know how much I love watching you dissolve just for me. However, that one there, the G-spot/clit vibe? I wanna stuff you so full you won't be able to walk for a week. Think you can live with that?" John smiled and picked up the aforementioned toy and its remote, going through the various settings. "Mmm, you speak of breaking. This might downright destroy you, with my cock and the butt plug." He turned it off and looked at her seriously. "I don't wanna hurt you or overstimulate you, so I'm asking seriously if you can take all of it."

Rose was excited the more he spoke. "Talk about armed and dangerous..." she teased. "Challenge accepted," she uttered in reply to his question if she could accept it all. "Give me all you've got." There was a sultry look in her eyes and a warm adoration that he stood her comfort into consideration in the midst of this sensual high. "And John...." she started with a soft smile that seemed to be reserved for him and him only, "... thank you."

"You're welcome," John said, and slid the currently dormant toy inside her. He went through the various settings until he found one that would edge her deliciously but would take a while to make Rose cum, then seemed to hesitate for a moment, but the smirk playing on his lips suggested he might be teasing her, the fact his rock-hard cock was just sitting there against her entrance suggesting this further. "I should have asked you before if you mind begging for it." His eyes asked what his mouth did not: Do you?

A sharp gasp sounded and her head was thrown back as he teased her with the bullet. His cock just sitting there at the very entrance of her sex had her aching for him. "Please... oh John... I want you to fuck me. I want you to bury every inch of that cock of yours into y greedy loins...please...." The bullet was slowly teasing her and her nipples were taut and silently aching for attention. She had no qualms with begging especially if it was for anything that John had to offer her. "John... please..."

John smiled. "That's more like it." He pushed his big, hard cock past those quivering pussy lips, and sunk himself all the way inside her. Leaning down to kiss her, he rocked his hips back and forth, the vibrator, butt plug and his cock filling her up quite nicely. "You like that, Rose? Hmm?" The pace at which he plowed into her increased faster and faster, and his moans filled the dining room as the table rocked slightly under their lovemaking.

Rose felt like all of the air had been knocked out of her and John left no air for her as he sunk inch after inch of his marble-hard cock into her greedy pussy. It felt as though he was breathing life back into her when he pressed a kiss to her lips. "Oh, I love it John..." She did not want to be away from his lips as she pulled him in and savored more kisses from his lips and fed him moans. This was lovemaking and she could see them doing more of this in their future together.

As John kept kissing his little blooming Rose, the sensations of the vibrator, her pussy and the sheer eroticism of the situation drove him closer and closer to the edge with breakneck speed. It snuck up on him and he barely had the presence of mind to turn up the vibrator before he moaned out, "Rose!", breaking the kiss and pumping her eager pussy full of his warm, potent seed.

Back
Top Bottom