Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silver Ships of Andilar - Traveller - OOC

For the drugs, that's an interesting idea and one I might very well pursue; but to start off not yet.

As for the map, no, I have no larger map and if you check my map does not correspond with any map from the official setting. I have randomly grabbed worlds and dropped them into this area. Might I expand it, quite possibly. Though it would never go beyond the the scope of a sub-sector or 8x10 hex map.

OK. Obviously Mora's not the imperial capital of the Spinward Marches then. Is it Glisten, or some other world?

It'll be some other world. Maybe I'll make it Regina, I am leaning towards that. Part of this is to just scattershot grab systems and throw them together with not much thought beyond aesthetics of the names and UWP. The whole of the Spinward Marches is shrunken; but since a lot of the empire is still beyond the edge of the map it's as large as it can be imagined.

Part of this is to just scattershot grab systems and throw them together with not much thought beyond aesthetics of the names and UWP.

Then I have a general question about your map: do the hexes represent singular planets or systems composed of (potentially) multiple planets?

Systems composed of potentially multiple planets. The one described in the UWP is just the most important one.

Hey @Nihilistic_Impact

Sorry to replying to this so late. Really appreciate the work you're putting into this. It looks great!

A few questions ...

1. Would there be a naval base at Glisten, as well as a Scout base? I'll need to rework my backstory if no.
2. Can you remind me with whom the Imperium is in a 'Cold War' with? Is it the Zodhani?
3. Do we need to do anything else to get ready for starting?

You can find offices for the Navy; but they won't have their own extra territorial shipyard and supply depot. At least not officially.
The Imperium is currently in a Cold War with the Zhodani.
And I'm thinking I might set up an IC thread this weekend, my friend has been pre-occupied with real life and so if she ever finds the time to join I can bring her character in then; but for now we've a good crew.

Back
Top Bottom