Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She sat completely still before pulling back and gasping. "Y-You.. snapped. And used me like a cheap whore." She said. "Do not do that again." She moved and pulled him into a hard, heated kiss before pulling back, leaving him gasping. "Unless I give you permission.." she added

She made a noise. "Given the right mind set, I could be convinced to let you do it again.." she said.

Rex used to be a true testament to wolf kind, much like he was during the incident, she found the concept of taming something so wild thrilling. She supposed that's what he loved about her, being so brave as to put someone like him in his place. Glancing at him, he was so calm and polite, sitting quietly beside her as he read a book he had brought.

They met at a fancy party for fashion week. He was head of security for the event, a temporary position fill on short notice.

She was dressed in something that left little to nothing to the imagination, and most people knew who she was without having to ask.

He caught her eye immediately, what with his tall frame and massive build. His eyes were the most enthralling part about him, really.

Back
Top Bottom