Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any [CODE: D9] My little fandoms~

0.2.1 - 4.1.2024

Shoko

Perfectly Ultimate Kyuubi
Hey. If you're reading this, it's important that you keep this thread's code in mind. It tells me where you come from. Why is that important? Well... For example... Let's say you give me a message that doesn't specify a code in the subject. You also don't give any obvious indicators about where you came from. I'm liable to guess and if I guess you're from one of my other two threads, I might just flat out decline you. Please let me know where you're coming from. An easy way would be to add "D9" to the start of your message's subject.

I've been really stuck in my own head lately. Been fighting myself on a lot of things. If I don't respond to our rp for a few days... I'm afraid it's cause I'm trapped in my own head.

I'll never ghost you intentionally. If you give me a Boop I'll definitely respond.

I enjoy talking with my partner's and becoming friends with them. If I'm silent, it's not your fault...I'm just...you know...

Right now... I'm looking to do something My Hero (Academia) related. I don't exactly have anything set in stone for the My Hero desire, I have some ideas but nothing solid.

Finally, There's a play i wanna do based on the Digimon TCG, Yugioh GX and Baka to Test.
The core of the roleplay would be based on the Digimon TCG, using the Digi-TCG online simulator site so simulate card battles. It takes the concept of school life dominated by card battles from GX but everything else is based strongly off of Baka to Test as it has the perfect system to integrate card battles with actual academic systems.

The latest YGO movie with a digital interface is ideal for conducting live card battles any time, anywhere. If you haven't seen Baka to test then don't worry its not even a big deal. The systems and rules and stuff are very simple and intuitive. Please come to me if you're into the card game~ We can have a lot of fun with this ^w^
I'll be playing multiple characters.

Hope we can get something started~

Normally, if you've seen my main thread, you'll know how exceptionally difficult it can be to get an rp with me given how ridgid I am in selecting partners. But in this case, I am not at all picky. If you do want to get a bit more wild and freaky with it I certainly don't mind, but it's totally not necessary. These will be mostly plot focus. like at least 70/30 plot to smut ratio.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom