Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Looking for lood and non lood rps~ (Consider All Links NSFW plz)

5.0 r14 [Added a Video paired Quick Pairing - Quick Ideas section] 3/19/2024 -> 3/26/2024

Shoko

Perfectly Ultimate Kyuubi

↡ Intro ↡

Notice: I've repaired a few links i noticed were broken, dunno if i got em all.
See the last post in this thread for a pairing I reaaaaally wanna do. (married vollyball player who moves into a new apartment with her newly wed husband and her landlord whom is next door is her old...and perverted coach.)
My top kinks are, for those who wanna just poke and pass are as follows~
★ Tentacles
★ Size Difference
★ Parasites
★ Black Mail
★ Corruption
01001000011110010111000001100101011100100010000001010011011000110110000101110100
I shouldn't have to say this but the last one is in binary cause there's a 95% chance you don't even wanna know what it is.

If none of these immediately catch your attention well...Sorry but you're gonna have to read for the other stuff xP Though honestly I recommend reading anyway. kinda...avoids lots of problems in the long run probably. I keep saying this but i need to give this thread a once over xD Ive just been lazy. I did several minor fixes and updates but some stuff might be outdated or broken.

Doujin section is quite outdated, will fix in near future ^-^ but probably not against doing whatever is there if you want.

Hi hi~ my name is Shoko.
So heyo~ Welcome to my chan--my request thread. You may remember a giant brick wall of chin--text here before but...things have changed. How so? Well for one...I'm looking to prioritize plot stuffs instead of just...like...roleplaying honey select. I don't mind if things get lewd but i'd like it to be a bit more focused on story...Why? Well...I'm going through a personal hell and...I wanted to get back into roleplaying just so i could like...replace all the bad shit with something i very much enjoy yeah? So...yeah~
I really love like...plot... shit xD I like it when things get intense and choices gotta be made and stuff! That actually gets me in the mood for lewds xD so the better the plot stuff is the more horny in liable to get xD

My libido is normally pretty shot cause of that aforementioned hell so...sorry but I'm looking for something less gratuitous and more...meaningful?

Most of my thread is untouched from back when I was... More active on this forum. The stuff in yellow below is what you can focus on. The particular lewd stuff you can consider out dated. I'm not saying lewd is totally off the table but. Temper your expectations. Would be pretty wise as my last edit was almost a year ago.

Gender benders have always been hyper fascinating for me. I loved the organic fish out of water element of being thrown into a radically different environment where everything you knew is flipped on its head.

I'm also madly in love with modern settings. I don't like hyper traditional fantasy cause it's just too fast and loose with its world and rules. Not particularly fond with the setting. I wouldn't mind living in a fantasy world but writing about one is a different story.

Kampfer is probably my ultimate point of reference for a perfect Gender bending situation. No it definitely is. It's a short little anime that ticks near all my boxes so if you're looking for a kind of reference of what I'm aiming for, definitely not a bad watch. Or read but the manga and anime differ.

If you come to me asking me to play a M-F Gender bent character, you've got an instant sale on your hands. Anything else and well... I'm afraid you're gonna have to work for the sale

I am however also like going through a cyberpunk crave phase so I'm also extremely game for a cp rp and doesn't even need to involve gender bending for a super high success rate~

So. The more engaged I am in a story, the faster I'll reply. if it's a smut focus thing, I probably won't reply often. I need build up to get on sadly so... please keep that in mind when pitching.

and...my intros tend to be super long depending on what we're doing but I assure you my normal posts tend to just focus on advancing the plot without using any pointless filler. I tend only to give my partners what they need to know and what i think will be useful for them to pick up on and use later. I also like springing huge plot twists. I've never met anyone who didn't enjoy my plot twists but i do know there are people who like to plan ahead so...let me know if random wrenches being thrown bothers you in advanced and we'll work something out ^-^

I love plot twists and I loooove the tough stuff. killing off characters as a consequence and all that. I love that organic shit so much.

I'm...really not...good at domming...or rather...I am but...it does absolutely nothing for me. I don't find it attractive at all and my dommy actions tend to match more classic dom stuff.
It's ultimately less dom and more like "I'd literally rather use my feet then touch you with my hands" kinda--anyway nevermind, not important.

I really like doing fandoms of things where like...we can roleplay in the world of the fandom but ideally I'd rather not play as canonical characters. You are welcome to if you want but it...just feels...idk...
We can do hand crafted stuff if you want too ofc.

Post length: just ask yourself: "Does my reply advance things in any way?" if the answer is yes; you're fine ^w^ don't care how long or short your reply is as long as I can work with it~

Also, Realism will be loosely observed in our roleplays. If I want reality...I could look literally anywhere else for it. Reason on the other hand is something I would like within relative consideration. Im alright playing super bombshell thicc since anime anatomy dictates people are basically just rubber people and their anatomy definitely isn't remotely human or consistent enough to be considered human and Anime Physics usually accommodate for back and shoulder problems. Yeah I prefer Anime face claims btw. I don't play RL girls. I tried it. Cannot get into it. At all. Can't do it. RPing with someone else's stolen pic is just...it steps out of the realm of harmlessness for me. I've noticed that a ton of people really seem into traps and femboys too. If that's more your thing, I do happen to have a super popular popular (See Llenn) character that drives all the boys wild~ xD got plenty more pics where that came from too. His name is Llenn and I typically play him as an influencer of some sort. Have done all sorts of stuff with him...surprisingly easy to work with lmao.

anyway, that being said...nevermind.

Anyway, super thicc is fine but I'm not really into the whole macro breasted twig waisted...abomination thing. Basically macro shit is out of the question. Idk why it's just extremely silly and I can't possibly take it seriously. By that i mean like 30 inch meats. I think the max amount i can consider loose realism before it dips into silly territory is like 13 inches. So like for example, this is the kinda body typing i gravitate towards. In regards to meats, I like stuff like this and this in regards to male members~. Maximum girth and a great length, could even be a tad longer but yeah that's basically what i like. anything thicker or too long just becomes too silly for me

Here's another example of the thiccness I like playing~ this (Gelbooru link, sound warning, very hot, very nsfw)

Also I don't mind playing futas. I can't make promises on whether or not I can fulfill your fantasies however. Like... Again, not very Dom so getting me to stick it in would be tough since again, not into penetrating others buuut... There's a lot of fun to be had regardless soo...plz bully~

Truthfully, the reason I use faceclaims are mostly entirely for my benefit xD You don't gotta use em if you don't want.

I like to immerse myself in my role and get into the skin (so to speak) of the girls I choose. Asking my partner what tickles their fancy is more of a courtesy to allow them to enjoy it a bit more too. But as for my partner, I never ask them for face claims cause I don't ever need one from them. I can easily imagine their characters based off the smallest descriptions.

Soooo don't feel pressured into finding a face claim. I do it cause i have like infinite options already.

Ofc my partner gets great visual stimulation which in turn really does make them more vigorous in their replies which is incredibly nice~

The only time i loosely care about my partner's looks is if they're playing as a female/futa but that's about it.

Ofc they're free to use some if they want but I won't ever usually offer input since I tend to prefer highly curated images x.x

I'm basically a gormand of anime pics x.x The Gordon Ramsay of digital art if you will DX
Yew fuckin donkey! D:< ^p^

↡ The Kink-List ↡

Okay so...quick warning...my kink list is next level. You can safely ignore all of that. Yes that includes the usual required kink too. I don't mind if you stiill wanna do the thing im lightly known for, but it's not a big deal anymore. I just wanna roleplay. Only reason im leaving this here is cause...idk. too lazy to remove it and it might come up again. everything below this line is just left over jib from v4.0 revision 1 of this very thread.

Kinks (MASSIVE OVERHAUL)
Also I adore wearing Latex thigh highs/High heeled boots and elbow gloves~<3 Tho it doesn't have to be latex~ I just love arm and legwear~ Will settle for just Thigh socks too >W<
Honestly this type of outfit is arguably my biggest fetish of all time...
Just <3 stuff like this gets me going~ Something about thighhighs and elbow highs are just mwah~ Oops~ That last one has my other all time fetish x3 I think i have about 3 all times in total. Don't ask about the last one tho ^-^ 99% chance you can't take it~ basically if there's something on my F-List that has you thinking "Nah" then don't ask me xD

↡ Pairings ↡

Legend : Roles (Me/You) || ☆☆☆☆☆ = Don't want to do || ★★☆☆ Needs convincing || ★★★★ I want! || ★★★★★ Please daddy I need this!!
If something is struck out it means I already have an RP going on with it~ Either that or I'm sick of that pairing xD

You should probably skip the Quick Ideas section though. Im not really in the mood for pure smut...my replies will take significantly longer if you choose a pairing from here.

Girl/Molester (Sound warning, very nsfw) ★★★★☆
Former Student / Former Teacher || Mother / Any
(20min vid, sound warning) ★★★★
2B - / 9S (See Llenn) - Resistance Villagers - Adam & Eve - Machines - Xenomorph ★★★★
Medical Practitioner/Any ★★★★
Princess / Anything ★★★★
Pkmn Trainer / Team Any - Trainer ★★★★
Student / Teacher ★★★★
Student / Jock ★★★★
Student / Politician ★★★★
Genderbent M->F/Any and All ★★★★
[Spider Man]Spidergirl OC - Any ★★★★
Android OC - Saiyan OC / Cell - Super Buu ★★★★
Cyberpunk 2077 ★★★★
Anti-Hero / Hero - Any ★★★★

↡ Pre-Generated Characters ↡

WIP
Legend: Name - AgeMin/Canon
This is gonna get extended soon.

Aliyah Kohri A16-26Aomine, Taiga M/F 1 A18-28 (Album)Shimura, Yuniko (Futa) A17/18Llenn M/F A18-24 (Points to Album)Rui (Male) A16-18
Amamiya, Kairi (Aka With)
A17-24
Asakura, Naori A17-24 1/2/3/4Yozora, Izanami A19-28 1/2/3Shoko A21-29 (Points to Album) 1/2Shinomiya, Ren A24-27
Yggdrasill Vyeon A22-29 Alt ArtAvalon Vyeon A22-29 Add ArtYozora, Izanami (Plump set) 1/2/3Aomine, Aria A18-29 1/2/3/4/5/6/7Kiryuu, Manami (Album) A???

Plots and Ideas

See Colour grading above
I'm also a bit creatively bankrupt right now so I'm totally down for brainstorming something other then the shit on this thread. I gotta rework it when I get the chance...

Want Rating: 100% (Newly Added Plot - Naorii Recommended)
You wake up one morning to find yourself on a sandy beach. You're alone and quite frankly naked. It takes a little while for you to get your bearings but once you do and your vision stills...you could swear you just saw a pterodactyl!?

Looking around, you see what look like prehistoric chickens cooing but that's when you see this massive wooden structure! The front of it looks like a humble shack with a chicken pen built into the second floor and leading away from the back of it is a wooden hall way leading to a Titanic wooden structure. Easily tall enough for a broncosaurus to fit well inside! However it extended over the into the ocean...

Obviously... someone built all of this...but who...?
The Shack was simple enough to understand, a rudimentary cooking spit with a pot hanging over it, a simple bed, torches littered along the walls and various other things like a mortar and pestle. Getting inside that was easy. There was a door in the back that lead to that vertical slanting hall way. What you see at the end can only be described as a laboratory. While the structure was wood, the machinery was industrial and heavy duty. In one of the rooms was a massive storage facility. It was about 70% the size of the first floor of the Shack but the walls were covered to the brim in metallic containers with a strange green honeycombed substance, all labeled with their contents. Wood, metals, powders and things you couldn't even understand. Beyond it was a greenhouse full of snails. Beside it a more industrial looking kitchen with more containers along the wall but for meats and organics. There was a huge steel platform in the middle of the massive space between the snail farm and the lab. You find a switch and pull it. You go down and see that massive expanse below. It was just a huge open space with two massive archways on either side, and at the end, a massive metallic gate like structure with a strange greenish blue liquid filling the gate. Just before it was a ramp leading into the ocean...just what the hell was going on?

I say i really want this next one...but...like...there's a lot of details im more than willing to change. like...a *lot*.
Want Rating: 100%
Similar to the plot above only with a strong focus on the magical girl angle. A male is made into a magical girl by accident and becomes a girl every time he transforms! Unfortunately for him, sex is the only way to replenish his power... Which means she will have to try and resist beginning addicted to cocks of she wants to remain male! She has to race against the clock to defeat all the demons before she she's never able to change back! The more she becomes addicted to sex, the harder it becomes for her to change back into a male~

So...this next one I just sorta like the idea of a character having to deal with a pretty chaotic situation.

Want Rating: 65%
Roles [You/Me]
-----------------
You: Futa Triplets A or Futa Triplets B || Triplet Brothers
Me: Object of Attention

This one is pretty simple~ Three sisters/Brothers with huge throbbing needs whom aaaall happen to like the same girl...This could prove messy >w>

Roles: Ambiguous
Want Rating: 95%
Type: Long Term

Dominant Kinks: Tentacles, Parasites, Mind Control, Undead, Gangbang, Pregnancy

Possible Kinks: Corruption
The city has been infected with a crazy virus that mentally corrodes and turns men into zombies that lust after two things: Sex and food respectively. Brought down to two basic instincts, they infect and eat men and ravage and infect women.

They turn men through biting them and women by cumming excessively in them. It takes a little while to turn women and the infection can be prevented with living sperm. This means a woman's survival rates are naturally higher. Infected women once at the final stages grow unnaturally huge cocks they can use to infect other women. Something else can happen while a woman is being ravaged. she can become pregnant~ with a creature that will dominate her life ~
The thing about all that is...the dead can't really tell the difference between a woman and a femboy~. If it looks like a woman...and smells like a woman...It's getting pregnant. The parasites reaaaally don't care which hole their knocking up either~

The goal? survive ~ fuck and escape quarantine before the bombs drop~
If you're a Resident Evil fan... then this basically becomes Resident Evil~

Want Rating: 100%
There's really awesome anime/Manga I totally forgot about till (some time ago) called Kampfer. A Kampfer is basically a super charged girl that can either use magic, manifest guns or sword-esque weapons. The rules are, Kampfer cannot be male... But what happens if one becomes a Kampfer? Well every time they near a Kampfer in battle mode, they will forcibly transform into a female~ In the beginning it's also random. But eventually it can be controlled~ this takes place at a semi-co-ed school where males and females are generally always separated~ it's a really fun and neat anime with tons of unexplored potential so instead of spoiling it here, I suggest you go watch it~

Honestly it doesn't have to do anything with it. We could just do a simple thing where YC is obsessed with the idea of MC being a girl but won't give him the time of day as a male and one way or another managed to genderbend them. Probably sadism here xD probably bdsm too xD

Want Rating: 75%
This one is real simple. I just...kinda wanna play oc vs oc and...see what happens.

So this next one is honestly a fav of mine. There's just so many ways it can go and its so very malleable so its quite different every time its done.
The plot to smut ratio is pretty fast and loose here.

Want rating: 0%
In route 14, in the Kalos region, lies a swamp. It's humid and quite eerie on its own but it's also loaded with ghost Pokemon. Towards the center, is a run down house. Within it, lives a Hex Maniac named Eliza. Liza has lived there for many years. She arrived there on her way elsewhere, but unfortunately for her, Hex Maniacs were notoriously suseptable to brainwashing, mind control and possession. While testing in the abandoned house one night, she was possessed by several ghastly. Haunter and even a Gengar, and was made to mate with countless ghost Pokemon all throughout the night. By the time morning came, she was to exhausted to leave and find herself to weak to even move. She had tried to battle the ghosts off but was promptly defeated by the sheer numbers have and her sexual abuse continued anew.
Eventually, after several continued weeks of this. She managed to gather enough strength to try and leave during the day where there were less ghost Pokemon out and about. She'd made it to the exit, Pokemon still fainted only to encounter a houndoom waiting for her at the exit. Needless to say, safe didn't make out. Instead she was ravaged by the beast and dragged back to the abandoned house. As punishment for attempting to leave, her soul was trapped in a mirror and her body was possessed by more ghosts whom would take full advantage of her. They'd ambush trainers passing by, using her body to attract makes and breed with them, ultimately kidnapping them to use as hosts for more and more ghosts.

Using her raw sex appeal, and their combined powers, they'd subdue trainers for years till eventually the swamp stopped seeing visitors. Only powerful trainers would go through it now. While one trainer was battling her possessed body, another found her home as well as her trapped in the mirror and so she pleaded for his help. She told him she'd been trapped there for years and that her body was being possessed and all she wanted to do was leave this place.

naturally, both of them failed to defeat or rescue her but some good did come from it. A legend of sorts. Anyone who could free the busty beauty within the mirror would gain her eternal loyalty and companionship. A prize many trainers were really into. Naturally... The key was to bring a ton of psychic and dark types to ensure success. And juuuust in case the rewards were exadurated a bit...a hypno wouldn't be a bad idea to bring along either~

Want Rating: 0%
There's plenty of doujins out there involving Ritsu from Fate/Grand Order getting herself involved in all kinds of mischief! That's the problem with having almost a hundred servants! You can easily yourself in the middle of a twosome, threesome, foursome and all! More of a shocker than finding out some servants who should be male are female...some of them are even futas!! Actually that does explain why history would think they were men wouldn't it...? Well now She's gonna get to claim she was knocked up by all kinds of legendary figures! And with a body like hers...how could she not? Servants are people too you know~!

But really, I just think it would be interesting to rp out interaction between servants and master.

Want Rating: 60%
Given how great Edgerunners was, it's given me a severely renewed sense of longing. I'll be frank, I fking hated the story for CP'77 but I absolutely love everything else and Edgerunners reminded me of why the idea of CP2077 excited me so much in the first place. So please please lets cook something up~ The potential for this world is infinite
[/SPOILER]

Ignore this next one.
Want Rating: --%
So...most people haven't bothered going thru it's 24 separate endings (possible hyperbole), lord knows I haven't...but everyone does know 2B. The cute girl with the big butt, thick thighs and who runs super fast which gives a nice upskirt and on occasion, blows herself up only to somehow survive but also be left with a leotard. I have a couple of spin off ideas that can be explored with Nier, ones that inevitably go against canon but that's only if you're interested enough to want to do something but unsure of what. If there's something in particular you wanna do or see, then lay it on me~

↡ Games and Fandoms ↡

Legend:
☆☆☆☆☆ = Don't want
☆☆☆☆ = Needs convincing
★★☆☆☆ = Needs convincing
★★★☆☆ = Kinda want
★★★★ = I want this
★★★★★ = I want this extremely badly

Remember: I will only play OC characters. If you yourself want to play a canonical character I do not mind.

(Steam) ★★★☆☆ || Attack on Titan
(Steam) ★★★★★ || 7 Days to Die
(Steam) ★★★★★ || ARK: Survival Evolved
(Steam) || Cyberpunk 2077(Edgerunners)
(Steam) ★★★☆☆ || Monster Hunter
(Steam) ★★★☆☆ || Dragon Ball Xenoverse
(Steam) ★★★★ || CODE VEIN
(Steam) ★★★★★ || METRO
(Steam) ★★★★★ || Prey
(Steam) ★★★★ || TESV: Skyrim
(Steam) ★★★★★ || Fallout 4
(Steam) ★★★★★ || XCOM

★★★★ || Harry Potter
★★★★★ || Aliens

↡ Inspiration (Naturally NSFW) ↡

I'm too lazy to go thru this section so like...ignore it for now.

The following list of doujins that can provide inspiration for RPs. I do however have a very erotic urge to play around in the Pandra Hentai's world~
What's that you ask? Google Pandra: The animation EP1~ you totally won't be disappointed~ my absolute fav starts at 13:10!

Oh if you see something called a craving rate up it's cause the spoiler under it has a ton of stuff I wanna do~

Rate Up!
Rate Up~

Craving Rate Up!
Youchuu Botai RATE UP: Want level 300%

Scat, Male on Futa below~

↡ Titanic Craving ↡​

I'm basically craving any situation in which my initially make character is artificially changed to a female one against his will or unwittingly.

I'm down to do literally anything as long as that is the premise.... Even more smut focused things. Despite what I said earlier.

Last edited:
Update to Quick Ideas: Two Pairings I really wanna do~ Second line

Back
Top Bottom