Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Refuge in my Brother((Siren&Azuriyuu))

She was rather shocked needless to say, when he started speaking. The way he seemed to accept what she said as making sense. It made her smile softly and the desire to run was replaced with the desire to wrap her arms around him and refuse to let go until they were forced to. The tears were replaced with a large smile and she eagerly accepted his kiss her arms resting on his shoulder, her face flushed once they pulled away.

"So you don't mind?" she murmured breathlessly looking up at him with hope in her eyes as she leaned up and kissed him once again her tongue brushing the seam of his closed lips before dashing away. Laying her head back on the bed she looked up at him and sighed in relief. "I'm still rather sorry I kissed you in front of the few straggling student. I guess I can't be introduced as your sister when I help you next time."

Morgan laughed lightly and kept eye contact with him, it was times like these she was sort of glad they didn't look a thing alike. Image the scandal that would've swept through if they'd known. The studio had been his mother's dream and it could've gotten closed down because of her and her unruly hormones. Shaking her head she raised herself up onto her elbows and sighed. "Don't you have another class to get ready for? I won't leave I promise. I'll be right here after you're done. I just don't want to pounce on you while your dancing." grinning she kissed his cheek.

When she accepted his kiss and asked if he didn't mind, he shook his head. “I really don't. I was having a hard time seeing you as anything but a really attractive woman myself,” he admitted before she laid back against the bed. When she mentioned the straggling students, he tensed a little bit, thinking about it. Sitting back, he frowned a little. That was right. “...I dunno, I think someone will eventually find out we're siblings; it's a little harder to hide that than our...attractions,” he gave it a little bit of thought, before he shrugged.

“We can pretend it was practicing for a play,” he said, before giving a little bit of a smile. Slowly, the redhead moved off of her, sitting beside her. “It's just a little past three now, and the next class isn't until 6, so I have a little time before I have to shower and get ready for my next class,” he said, standing up and stretching, smiling at her. “We don't look too similar but we have...” he said, pausing and reaching down, placing his hand on hers' “We have chemistry, so a director might give us the part of lovers in a play,” he said, smiling at his own idea.

“I do have to take a shower before I reopen the studio for evening class, but there's time,” he said with a smile.

"Hmmm good point." she said sitting up and returing the smile "Parts in a play it is." she gripped his hand softly and ran her thumb over his knuckles. "I'll be the trapped Princess, and you'll be the gaurd that sneaks to my tower every evening to keep me company." standing she couldn't help but keep a grip on his hand the contact seemed to keep her hormones at bay the the idea that they could end up sleeping together made her rub her thighs together for a brief moment.

Teenage hormones what can you do? she thought shaking her head softly as she released his hand. "Well Captain Bartiel, I suppose that's up to you, would you care to join me for lunch?" it was obvious by her tone that she was feeling much better now her eyes sparkled happily as she headed into the kitchen with him. He had three hours before his next class lunch wouldn't be rushed at all. Right now she just wanted to forget that there were related and enjoy sometime with her crush before he had to go back to work again.

Morgan wasn't really virginal, due to a bike riding accident some years ago. She'd never slept with someone, aside from heavy groping with her ex, she'd never gone far with anyone. So she figured all naughty thoughts should be put on the back burner. "Do you need help with lunch, I'm sure I can clean some dishes or something. I just don't want to sit here while you do all the work again. It makes me feel like a moocher.

Bartiel laughed a little. “A good idea, but if we go into too much detail we might have to do an actual play,” he said teasingly, although that actually didn't sound like too bad an idea. As she kept her hand on his', he acted like his hormones weren't going as crazy. Looking at Morgan, he thought of having her underneith him, naked, in bed... he thought of her whispering to please be gentle, and he blushed and looked away slightly.

When she released his hand, he looked at her, noting how much better she was doing. Hell, she looked ecstatic. When she headed to the kitchen, Bartiel followed, nodding. “I'd love to join you for lunch, Princess Morgan,” he said, playfully smiling and slipping one arm around her waist for the moment. When she asked if he needed help with lunch, he shrugged. “I suppose you can wash dishes and such,” he said. That's right; he still needed to pass his cooking skills onto her.

Moving in front of Morgan as opposed to holding her from behind, the young man simply got some chicken out of the fridge which he'd been thawing, before he began to cut it up, also gathering other ingredients. He was preparing Chicken Alfredo, being in something of a pasta mood. “Is there anything you want to do when we're done with class, sis?” he asked, glancing back at Morgan.

Oh there were several something's she wanted to do after the class was over. All of them involved the two of them naked. "Not really, I have the money in my account but I can't get new cloths until these bruises heal. I could give you another massage if you like? I'm sure you need them after dance lessons. I know I would." she watched him with interest as he cooked her stomach grumbling in agreement. God that looked really, really good.

"Your not even cooking it and my stomach is grumbling." she commented softly as she tried to keep track of his measurments. It looks like he made almost everything from scratch, she couldn't help but envy him. Humming to herself she grabbed drinks out of the fridge and set the table. No that she was worried about him freaking out she was much more liberal with affectionate gestures. A slight brush of a shoulder maybe an extra laugh, not enough to seem clingy but to let him know she really was serious about caring for him in a none sisterly way. Plus her hormones demanded it by pain of....well arousal.

((Sorry it's so short...I drew an utter blank))

Bartiel blinked as she mentioned that he made everything from scratch. “...Oh, yeah, I suppose I do,” he commented, thinking about it. “I started cooking at such a young age that it really started to come natural to me. Mother even bought me a bread machine, so all the bread we have here is either from an actual bakery, or I made it myself,” he commented, smiling a little bit, turning away. “I'm actually glad you're here. If I can teach you some of my cooking skills then it would really help out, because mom is the main dance teacher, and I'm the one who keeps the household running. Pretty funny, huh?” he said with a soft grin. “Of course, Papa's no slacker either. He works too, but since both him and Mom are working they don't need to work themselves to death, and he does all of the repairs and electric work around the house,” he explained how the household worked.

As he felt her brush against him, Bartiel smiled, brushing his shoulder against hers'; he wanted to touch her, but as he was just now washing raw chicken off his hands, it was best not to. He was turned on by her, but not quite as much as she was turned on by him, but he kept his hormones under a little more control, it seemed. Still, he was looking at his sister with none-too-innocent eyes, the way that a teenage boy...well, eyed a teenage girl who he wanted to sleep with. He wasn't lewd with his gaze, though, breaking it away after a few moments when she sat down, as he got to work on lunch. Adding some sundried tomatoes to the recipe, Bartiel finished the pasta meal with an hour and fourty-five minutes to spare before the next class, setting the two plates down as he sat in front of Morgan with a smile.

“Tell me how it is,” he said as he got to work, eating quickly, trying to focus on his meal, but looking up at Morgan every-so-often. His hormones too were going to be quite a distraction, it seemed.

((Am I making her too....eager?))

She let out pleased sounds and she enjoyed his meal her eye fluttering shut as she forgot about everything but the food. Her plate was empty in was seemed like seconds and she was drinking her meal with a full expression on her face. "That was magnificent." she said truthfully. Perhaps I should take you up on those lesson offers? I'm going to be living alone soon, so I'll need to know how too cook. Can't live off frozen food forever you know?" laughing she grabbed her plate and started to wash it.

No full and clear minded she felt a little bit better, she wasn't constantly fantasizing about him. Perhaps it was because she realized they had the whole summer and dreaming wasn't going to make anything happen any quicker. Plus she didn't want to push him away with her eagerness or seem like some wanton whore. Shaking her head she set to drying both the plate and glass before putting them back in the cabinant and turning to sit across from him. "Are you still going to teach swing tonight Bartiel?" she asked smiling. "It was so much fun to watch you during the afternoon class."

There we going to be leftover which they could have for dinner, she didn't want her brother cooking every meal for her. Though in the past day and a half she'd eaten better then a week at her home with her father and brother. "So you think we'll be able to start the fighting lessons next week?" she questioned.

(( No, she isn't too eagar, Bartiel just... seems to have less of a sex drive. He's just as horny and eagar as she is, but he's more used to blocking out anything that he deems 'distracting'. Once they lay down in bed, he's likely to grab and fondle and molest her without thinking about it. ))

Bartiel nodded as she mentioned the cooking lessons. “Sure,” he said, smiling. “I'm this healthy and have this much stamina because I eat well,” he said to her, looking at her as she headed to the sink to wash her dishes. Bartiel did similar with his dishes after he had finished his meal, although surprisingly it took him a little longer. He was used to being the first one done eating, but it wasn't too bad if she was, faster at eating then him.

When she asked if he was going to teach swing tonight, he nodded with a smile. “Yeah, I intend on it,” he said to her as he began to dry his dishes, putting them away. “Really? Thank you, Morgan,” he said, happy for the compliment, before he began to put the leftovers away for dinner or lunch the next day. Bartiel typically didn't have leftovers, but that was because he was used to cooking for three people, not two.

When she mentioned the fighting lessons, he nodded. “Yeah, next week,” he said, smiling a little bit at her as he looked at her arms, almost apologetically. “I'll make sure you can protect yourself,” he said before standing up and stretching, looking at the time. “I should hop in the shower real soon,” he commented to himself. Suddenly, the thought of not him, but him and Morgan in the shower ran through his mind, causing his neutral expression to curve slightly into a smile before he forced the thought to dispel, as it was distracting him.

A nice distraction, though...

"Go ahead I'll just watch the TV for a bit." she said kissing his cheek before walking out of the kitchen and situtating herself on the couch. At this point the shy teen realized she hadn't just watched TV since she got here between her brother and the money and the kiss. It actually felt kind of good to lounge around until she started imagining her brother in the shower as he had with her moments before.

She licked her lips as the image unfolded but forced herself to stop when it got to the point where she was wondering. How big is he? she knew for a fact her brother and father were well endowed she'd walked in on them having sex on more then on occasion. So did that mean he was as well? Not that'd she'd care either way, it was just curiosity which as they said killed the cat. In this case if she found out she'd die a very happy cat indeed.

Laughing to herself she changed the channel to one of those crime dramas. They were always terribly interesting, it's why she wanted to go into collage as a forensic scientist so she could work in crime labs. Every once in awhile, however her eyes flickered to the bathroom door the urge to push it open taking control of her thoughts for moments at a time.

Bartiel nodded when she kissed his cheek, smiling at her before he headed to his room, slipping out of the dirty, sweaty leotard and tights and grabbing another pair and a few towels, heading to the shower. He didn't bother to put anything on between then, so if Morgan happened to be watching, she might have seen a flash of his slightly round ass as he headed into the bathroom, closing the door, not bothering to lock it.

As he stepped into the shower, Bartiel thought about what would end up happening between he and Morgan. Now that they had come this far, maybe he should sleep in their parents room. But he bit his lip. He said he hadn't really minded that her kisses were incestuous, and it was obvious that she wanted more than kisses. As for what he wanted... he blushed as he realized that one of the things he truly wanted from Morgan was between her legs. Not the only thing; he still saw her as his sister in some part of his mind, but not the whole thing.

Shaking his head, Bartiel took his time in the shower. He couldn't help himself, having to lean against the shower, closing his eyes as he played with himself. Normally he wouldn't have to, and he just went to his room to, but he was right here. Breathing deeply, he moaned softly, groaning out Morgan's name as he furiously played with himself, trying to be able to focus again, as flashes of Morgan's body ran through his mind. It was then he had an almost prophetic realization. We're going to have sex eventually. There's nothing either of us can do to stop it.

Another realization was that he didn't really mind. So he was smiling and in a good mood when he finally left the bathroom with just half an hour left, moving to the front room and giving his sister a kiss on the cheek, before he headed to go downstairs, in a brown leotard with white tights this time. “Class'll be over at 9. You can come down if you wanna watch,” he said before he headed downstairs.

"Sure thing" she commented following after him her footsteps light as she took her customary spot in the corner on a small stool. The evening class was larger then the afternoon class by a several people. All of them men, women, and teens dressed in all manner of workout cloths. It was actually quite a bit of fun to count the different kinds of leotards in the room. A group of teen girls caught her eyes though they were giggling.

All four of them leaked popularity and the outfits they were wearing would make a hooker cry. The shorts were so short they barely covered there backsides much less their fronts. The tops were at least too sizes to small in her opinion and they were ogling her brother! A wave of jealousy threatened to crash over her as her expression darkened. Not because she wanted him, but because those were the kinds of girls that walked all over sweet guys like him. For the majority of the lesson her eyes were on them not Bartiel.

"Oh Bartiel, can you please help me I can't get this step right." a blonde called giggling as she pretended to stumble on a pretty basic step. "Then can you help me, I keep forgetting which way to turn." the brunette called fluttering her fake eyelashes at him. “Disgusting...." Morgan mumbled standing and going back up to the apartment arms crossed as she turned the TV back on. She really had no right to be jealous, but she couldn't do anything about it...plus the class would be over in 20 minutes. What's the worse that could happen?

Bartiel didn't discriminate. He would take anyone for a student; a small child who wanted to be a ballerina, a 70-year-old bisexual perverted man who wouldn't stop hitting on him, he would even teach a prostitute. The studio in general was like that; they would put their own thoughts and prejudices on hold while teaching. Bartiel always looked at his student's eyes, unless he had to check their posture or their motions, and his eyes never lingered, except on the prettiest of girls(Which, his eyes weren't lingering today), and they wouldn't have lingered on those four which were ogling Bartiel.

When the blonde looked his way he just gave her a light smile as she asked him for help. Moving over to her, Bartiel glanced off to the side as Morgan left them be, frowning softly. Still, he refocused his attention on his student. “Sorry about that,” he said before he gently showed her the steps before guiding her through the step himself by hand. He didn't touch her inappropriately, although one of the other girls giggled and tried to suggest that he'd touched her pussy, but at that he just laughed and shook his head. “No, I didn't, and I have evidence that I didn't, since the lessons are recorded from many angles, if you recall the paper you signed at the beginning of the term,” he said, smiling at them. It was easier to just make sure he wouldn't be entrapped right now than to deal with a court case and show the evidence then.

Bartiel didn't come back up immediately after class, because after class he'd had to deal with the four popular girls who were trying to insist that he was making moves on them. With a little bit of a frown, he tilted his head towards one of them. “You're 18, aren't you?” he asked the oldest of them, who nodded. “I'm 16. You hitting on me is pretty questionable,” was all he said, before shooing them out of the building. “See you on Wednesday!” he said happily as if he hadn't had to just halfway threaten them out before he headed upstairs.

Once he got upstairs, Bartiel got to his couch and crashed, groaning softly. It was almost half an hour after class ended. “Stupid, pain in the ass slutty teenagers...” he mumbled, closing his eyes, fusturation evident on his face.

Morgan looked over to him and her anger melted away. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't watch that. Despite the fact they were a pack of sluts. It was so obvious they were hitting on you." shaking her head she leaned against the arm of the couch. "They didn't cause too much trouble did they? I can only imagine what they started making up when you denied their advances. Unless of course you didn't in which case, have fun with them."

The last bit was rushed as though she was apologizing for assuming that he wouldn't. They weren't dating they were siblings, so she had no right to dictate whom he decided to go out with. Though the thought that he wouldn't made her rather irritated, after all she'd basically admitting to having a less then innocent crush on her little brother. Smiling she peeked his cheek softly and stretched out a bit. "I had leftovers for dinner I hope you don't mind. I didn't want to make you cook after your class. Do you need another massage? I promise it'll be completely innocent this time."

Morgan smiled softly forgetting about those girls when she noticed he was just as flushed as before. It made him almost irresistible in her eyes, but she had to keep everything slow. No need to rush into another sensual massage. Just a plain old innocent one, like the ones she did for her father and brother. Thinking of them made her shiver in something closely resembling disgust before she realized they couldn't touch her anymore.

When she mentioned the girls, he let out an irritated groan. “When I didn't respond to their affections they tried to say I grabbed one of them on the pussy,” he commented, rolling over onto the couch. “I'll eat leftovers,” he said dryly, before he sat up. “I had to remind them that I keep cameras all over downstairs and I could find one angle which showed and proved that I never touched any of them inappropriately,” he said with a low sigh, before he glanced up at his sister as she pecked him on the cheek.

“This one's gonna be innocent? So to get the erotic massage I had to pretend like my hormones weren't going wild? Damn,” he joked as he sat up, smiling up at his sister as he stretched out. “Just give me a minute to change out of these dance clothes, I guess,” he said, heading to his room and closing the door. It wasn't all that closed, just mostly shut, as he stripped off the leotard and tights and moved to a pair of pajama pants and a button up shirt which he honestly didn't even bother buttoning up. Coming out of the room, he headed to the kitchen to grab himself some leftovers.

"Hmmm and some people say I'm immature, when in doubt claim molestation." laughing she watched him change her eyes focusing on the crack in which the door remained open catching glimpses of his toned flesh that made her mouth water with possibilities. Shaking her head softly she focused on the TV already figuring out who the killer was before the cops on the show did. Either she watched it too much or so was going to be an astounding forensics scientist.

When he walked back out she stood and followed him into the kitchen and sat down with a glass of hot tea she's been letting sit for several minutes. "Next time they wont get a chance to do that to you because I'll be dancing as well right?" cocking her head to the side she watched him heat up the food before stirring quite a bit of honey into her still steaming tea. Taking a sip she sighed as the warmth seeped into her bones. The forecast was promising rain and already the temperature dropped to accommodate it.

During the meal the two talked about this and that her with her tea and him with his left over’s. When both were done she cleaned the plates and cup and put them in the cabinet before leading him into his bedroom. "Here take of your shirt and I'll give you a quick massage to loosen those muscles okay, and if you get uncomfortable let me know and I'll stop." Once he was on the bed she straddled him once more and started working his shoulder noticing how tense he really was.

"Is dancing hard on you?" she asked as she worked out a rather large knot. "Your muscles are tight from just those two classes." humming she continued to work making sure to keep it strictly professional. However she was sorely tempted to used the baby oil she'd found in the bathroom earlier, but was worried it would be a bit too much, and she was trying to keep her hormones in check.

She was just failing....miserably.

When the half-siblings sat at the table, Bartiel looked at her and shrugged. “They can still do it if I have to adjust their stance by hand – which I do. Even when they're not all giggly, those girls are slow,” Bartiel complained before he began to eat quickly. With a shiver, Bartiel noted the change in tempature, but said nothing, just making a mental note to play with the thermostat. There wasn't much talk over their leftovers-dinner; some, but Bartiel was clearly more focused on his food than anything else. His sweat-glistening body was obviously worn-down, but that was because Bartiel didn't stop and watched; he danced inbetween the students dancing while they were watching and resting, and danced when they were dancing while moving between the students and helping each of them with their posture and steps. Physically, Bartiel pushed himself extremely hard, though despite his tired, flushed face his breathing had normalized by the time he came up.

When they moved to his room and started the massage, Bartiel paused as he felt her working out a knot. Slowly, his eyes closed as he felt Morgan's hands on his back. This was much more professional, but even still, the feeling was wonderful, and sent tingles of happiness through his brain. He even let out the tiniest of moans as he felt himself, just barely, feel like he was getting a little turned on. The question though was enough to bring him out of his thoughts lightly. “Dancing...? Oooh, right there... nnn, It's not dancing that's got me all tense, it's the stress of knowing that it's me in charge...” he commented. It was his first time being in charge of the studio.

Right now, though, his body was putty in Morgan's hands, as he let out simple, soft sounds of happiness and the slightest bit of pleasure which ran and prickled through his body, tiny, insignificant moans pulled from his lips as he remained face-down in the bed, breathing deeply as his glistening body's breaths slowed even further into a completely relaxed state. “Keep going, Morgan...” he murmured her name quietly.

She smiled as she felt him go even more into a deeply relaxed state, poor guy. Running a studio, taking care of her. He really did too much to only be 16, most teens his age were out at the mall picking up girls, or driving around town with thier new driver's lisences. Instead he was running a dance studio, taking care of everything. She felt almost as though he wasn't truely enjoying his teen years. Though who was she to judge, he seemed happy enough, and she'd never cared much for stuff like that either.

Once his upper back was taken care of his middle and lower were much easier, as it tended to be for most men. All the stress was in the shoulders for some reason, with women it was in the lower back. Or perhaps it was just the people she gave massages to? Morgan tucked a strand of hair behind her ear pausing when she noticed his breathing was unusually even. He hadn't fallen asleep had he?Turning to the electronic clock she laughed, she'd been massaging him for over an hour and a half, no wonder he'd dozed off. "Baretiel, wake up." she whispered in his ear laughing lightly. "If you sleep now you won't be able to sleep tonight...."

Bartiel didn't mind that he didn't go to the mall that much. It was just for summer that he was taking care of the studio by himself, and he'd volenteered, as he'd convinced his parents to agree to let him use all the profits that didn't go back into the studio or bills or food for his own use. In otherwords, he was making his allowance/pay and his mother's take-home cash as well. It meant extra money for college, extra money for books, and most importantly, extra money for that sweet motorcycle he'd been drooling over for a few weeks.

When she told him to wake up, he opened his eyes and grunted. “I'm like Chuck Norris in many ways,” he said, in a strange way. “We're both redheads, we both have a roundhouse kick from hell, and neither of us sleep. We wait,” he said, as a joke to hide the fact that he had subtly fallen asleep, smiling as he looked back and smiled before he rolled over underneith her, looking up at his sister happily. Reaching up, he wrapped his arms around her neck and pulled her down, pressing his lips against hers'. The nap and the massage relaxed him and put him into a great mood, and he didn't feel like resisting his hormones as he flicked his tongue against her lips, using his fingertips to stroke her neck softly.

She laughed when he spoke a smile spreading across full lips, she'd never dreamed of comparing him to Chuck Norris, their attitudes were completely different plus Bartiel was much cuter. Just as prepared to get off him her laughter was cut short by a pair of lips on her own. Her hands landed on either side of his head and her mouth opened to allow him access into the moist cavern. Morgan was shocked by the sudden kiss but she enjoyed in none the less making a small moan against his lips.

Her body moved lower resting on his hip for her own comfort as she pulled away breathing heavily a flush staining her cheeks. Brown eyes met his and she licked her kiss swollen lips unsure of how far her younger half sibling wanted to go. Moving her head to the side she pressed small kisses along his neck and shoulder before leaning her forehead against his own. The kiss had sent pleasant tingles running along her body pooling in her lower stomach making her squirm and twitch on top of him.

Moving her head down once again she pulled him into another kiss this one more confident then her previous ones. Her tongue pressed against the seam of his lips flickering, teasing him with her shyness. Long brown hair fell around them hiding both their faces from view; her breathing grew unsteady with desire and need. Still she didn't push him further, not wanting to scare him away.

Bartiel was blissful as she allowed him access to her mouth so easily. Flicking his tongue into her mouth, his hips pushed upwards softly as she moaned. As the kiss broke, Bartiel's green eyes met hers' as she licked her lips, his eyes clouding over with a slight amount of desire. When she moved her head down again, Bartiel met her as she kissed him with more confidence. He wasn't surprised as her tongue hit the seam of his lips, and they spread. His red hair lay out splayed underneith his form as her brown hair fell around his, his eyes closed anyways as her hair brushed along his cheeks.

With a groan, he felt her breathing grow unsteady as he hesitated for barely a moment, before gathering his courage. His body wanted more. He wanted more. He could feel the desire and lust in her body too, as he lightly reached down, placing a hand on her waist as he pushed his hips upwards, grinding them against hers'. In his desire, slowly, an erection had started forming; he wasn't fully hard, but there was a tightening...bump at the front of his pants. Pushing that bump up, lightly, between her legs, he pulled away from the kiss, leaning in.

Softly, he kissed under her ear, then a bit further down her neck, moving until Bartiel was planting tiny kisses on his older sister's throat, his breath growing steadily more rough and heavy as his heartrate accelerated.

She shuttered in pleasure as he ground against him her hips rolling in time with the light thrusts. Morgan allowed him access to her throat while she ran hands along his bare torso. Nails digging in lightly enough to send chills racing down his spine. Pulling away briefly she pulled the large baggy sweat shirt off her head leaving her slender upper body bare except for the white bra that encased her firm supple breasts. "It...Didn’t seem fair I wasn't topless either." she murmured the blush covering her cheeks.

The brunette knew the bruises on her torso while faded were noticeable. It made her feel ashamed when she looked at his bare chest marred only by that slender scar. Lightly she traced her fingers down it leaning down to kiss his collarbone and suck on the small juncture at his neck. Not enough to leave a mark but to see if he minded. She was exploring his body with her fingers as she hovered above him, her breathing unsteady as the heat continued to expand leaving her slightly wet, though with jeans still on it wasn't noticeable. Arching her back she gave a sharp roll of her hips before leaning down kissing him, giving him access to her newly exposed flesh.

The feeling of him growing hard beneath her made her dizzy with desire for her brother to be inside her. Still she took her time exploring what she could while she met him movement for movement a moan spilling from her throat. "Bartiel..." she murmered softly against him. The tone laced with desire and need for him.

Bartiel blushed as she pulled back, looking at her form as she slipped her shirt off. Looking up and down her body, he swallowed lightly. “You're beautiful,” he whispered softly, his eyes focusing on those large, supple breasts for the moments as he paused, swallowing. She was bruised and just slightly beaten, but that didn't make her less gorgeous. Once she was healed, though, she would probably make him melt just by taking off her shirt. As she traced her fingers along his scar, he leaned his neck back as she sucked on his neck, a soft sound of pleasure pulling from his chest.

“Nn...Morgan,” he murmured softly as she explored his body. Bartiel reached up, lightly brushing his fingers along her cheeks, down to her neck, brushing his fingertips up and down before he felt her roll her hips down, a sharp grunt escaping his lips before their lips pressed together. Gathering up his courage, the young man shuddered as his length pressed up against her crotch, feeling there to be far too many layers between their bodies. Their bodies wanted eachother. Needed eachother. Hands came up, exploring her chest, reaching up and pressing up against her breasts, giving the gentlest of squeezes.

Breaking the kiss, he opened his eyes, looking up into hers'. “No regrets. I want to do this,” he said, focusing on her eyes as he massaged her breasts. His breath was beginning to quicken as he grew more and more excited, lust dulling his gaze. “I want you.”

"None...I want you too." she responded her back arched as his hands made her nipples hardened straining against the white fabric of her bra. Long fingered hands ran along his body caressing before hovering at the hem of his pants. She dipped them down to brush against his erection before pulling out as she looked down at him. Reaching behind her she unsnapped her bra letting it fall to the side fully exposing her swells to his eyes and hands.

The kissing and groping continued until both were breathless with desire. Slipping off him she unsnapped her jeans and pulled them down with her panties. Inch after inch of her bare sex and long legs were exposed to him, her nether lips glistening with desire and need. Falling to her knees she started tugging at his pants blushing brightly. She really wasn't sure what to do, even having had a boyfriend at one point she was still a virgin and somewhat inexperienced in the ways of love making.

"I'm not sure what to do...." she murmured softly wondering if he wanted her to please him orally or not. Carefully she stood and straddled him and kissed him softly her heat hovering above his still jean clad erection. Bringing her hands down she unsnapped them with some difficulty and started to push them down.

Bartiel let out low, harsh breaths as her fingers brushed along his body, growing more excited as he looked at her form as she let her bra fall to the side. Looking up at her, he smiled as he reached up, her nipples pressing into his palms as he grasped her breasts and gave them a soft squeeze, kneading them in slow circles as they continued to kiss and play with eachother. When she pulled away, the young man blushed quietly as he watched her slip her jeans off, his eyes falling to her pussy, gazing at the lips between her legs.

When she mentioned not knowing what to do, Bartiel looked at her, placing a hand on her thigh once she straddled him again, letting out a soft breath as he reached down to help her get his jeans off, having completely forgone with boxers, as the denim fell, hard, pulsing flesh was exposed. Bartiel was not huge, but he was large; about seven inches, veiny and throbbing. The engorged purple head pulsed softly, glistening with precum. Reaching down, the redhead grabbed his cock as she hovered over him, brushing the head along her slit, looking up into her eyes with desire.

“Don't think, just do what your body says,” he said, rubbing the head against her entrance before slipping it in at an angle, the head resting between the glistening lips of her netherreigons so that she could let herself fall and she would impale herself right on him.

Taking a deep breath she slowly began to lower herself down on him. Inch after Inch vanished inside her tight heat. "Oh..." she gasped softly her eyes fluttering shut in pleasure. He seemed to fit so perfectly inside her. Even as though she felt bad that she wasn't giving himself to he fully. The bike accident was the cause of that, just the though that no one had ever been with her like this made her body flush.

"Bartiel...." she murmered his name softly leaning her head on his shoulder while she took several deep breaths to calm down her hormones. Leaning back up she raised herself up gently and started a steady pace her legs shaking. Small sounds of pleasure excaped her throat and she smilied softly looking down at her now lover. They both wanted this and never in her life could she have imagined feeling so complete with her own sibling. Of course she wouldn't tell him that, no need to scare him away.

Back
Top Bottom