Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Refuge in my Brother((Siren&Azuriyuu))

Bartiel shook his head when she said that she hated looking different from her. “If you haven't noticed, I don't look like Tyrin. I'm practically an opposite-sex clone of my mother. And besides, your mother is a beautiful lady. I'd...er, nevermind,” he said, chuckling a little. He was about to say 'I'd tap that', but he realized how horribly inappropriate to say to his half-sister. He did look quite a bit like his mother, though, with the exception of a few details, such as his green eyes, one of the symbols of his father. He would have preferred his mother's brown eyes, but she felt that the green eyes gave Bartiel a more striking appearance. When his sister asked if she was supposed to protect him, he just grinned.

“Don't worry, it's alright if you're older. As your brother, and as a man, I'll protect you with my body,” he said, standing up and grinning, giving her hand a light squeeze before he smiled to her, pausing. She seemed to want to hold onto his hand. “...Although I do suppose there would be some merit if we looked more like siblings; some people might look at us and think that we're lovers,” he joked, grinning a bit as he sat down, trying to get Morgan to laugh as he looked at her, relaxing in his chair.

"I don't think your girlfriend would appreciate that." she said laughing in return. It hadn't been a test statement to see if he was single. She just assumed he'd have someone in his life as striking as he was. Eventually she released his hand and returned them to her own lap; it was tingling from that brief contact. Perhaps she'd be better off on the lumpy couch, at least for her own good. It would be even better if he was taken. It'd make these very improper feelings vanish and be replaced with more sisterly feelings, or so she hoped.

"I think you’re lucky you don't look too much like him. It'd make you seem too rough like Able instead of the smooth grace you have. That is I mean to say I've seen her pictures in old photo albums dad keeps in the attic. She was really pretty; I just can't believe she gave me up to him. I don't even remember much, just a song she used to sing when she gave me a bath." looking at a nearby clock she noticed it was later then she first assumed.

"My how time flies." she whispered to herself hoping he hadn't really taken that comment the wrong way. Morgan had been enjoying herself quite a bit and it had seemed to just slip away like grains of sand. "Never mind me, is there anything you need to do before it gets too late?" There we go keep yourself away from him Morgan she thought And try to clear your head

Bartiel looked at her when she mentioned a girlfriend, at which point he laughed. “Girlfriend? The closest thing I have to a girlfriend is Lucille. Y'know, my lesbian friend?” he commented. “I wish I had a girlfriend, but I'm too shy,” he said, smiling softly, rubbing the back of his head. He did that whenever he was shy or embarassed When she said that he was glad he didn't look much like his father, he smiled softly. “I'm glad not to look like a sleazebag,”

When she mentioned that she only remembered the song, Bartiel rose an eyebrow. “You should sing that for me sometime,” he said to her. Although when she mentioned the time, Bartiel glanced at the clock, thinking about what he needed to do. “Um, well I'm gonna call Ryuu and Lucy sometime before that, but other than that I'm gonna just read before I come to bed,” he said, smiling softly to her.

“So would you care to share my bed tonight?” he said playfully to Morgan, sitting beside her, leaning in playfully. “I won't bite~”

"Oh yes I remember her, I think she was here one of the nights I called you. She sounded nice." she said recalling the third or forth time they spoke. Morgan had actually forgotten about it until he mentioned the name once more. "You know, you don't seem so shy to me. But then again I'm not some random girl you've just met." laughing she smiled over at him. "You'll find someone as wonderful as your mom I bet."

The brunette flushed and nodded. "I'm not much of a singer, but sure I'll sing it to you sometime. It's not really a bath time song; it was always more of a lullaby. I never figured out why." She paused for several moments before continuing onto the next topic of conversation. "Okay, I'll just head to bed myself. Tell them I said hi 'kay?" then she prepared to stand before laughing "Oh you don't? Well then as long as you promise, I have no problem sleeping in your bed. But I can't promise I don't." and she walked away a smile caressing her lips. He didn't seem to take anything she said the wrong way like she feared so she had been less gaurded about her words.

What had brought on that sudden act of playfulness? Well she really had no idea but she ended up wondering if that had been a hint of the person she'd been around her boyfriend. Sighing she slipped on an oversized shirt and a pair of shorts. There were bruises on her legs as well but most of them were old and faded. Considering she had a tendency to kick, they were too much of a pain to get a hold of. Stretching she pulled her hair out of the ponytail it permanently seemed to be in. A wave of curly brown hair fell down to the middle of her back that was quickly brushed and braided. What seemed like moments later she was asleep curled up on the corner of his bed immersed in the scent of her half-brother.

Bartiel blushed and laughed a little when she said that he would find someone as wonderful as his mother. “Please, you're gonna make me sound incestuous,” he said playfully, although he was feeling slightly incestuous. As she said to tell them hi, Bartiel nodded, standing up to get his phone to call his friends. Although when she said that she couldn't promise that she didn't bite...a bright blush came across his face. Hesitating, he paused, glancing at her as she faced away from him. Gulping, he shook his head, closing his eyes.

On the phone, he talked with his friends for a little while, smiling and telling them that his sister had come to stay with him, and that he would ask Ryuu's help in training them. He also hesitated, but... he told them there was a girl he just met today who he had an immense crush on. Lucille and Ryuuichi both told him to go for it, since he pretty much hadn't dated, and he said he'd think about it, but there were just reasons why they shouldn't date. After they hung up, Bartiel smiled, looking at his phone. “...What am I doing? ...Heh, I'll tell them it was a joke,” he said, standing up straight as he headed to his room.

As Bartiel entered his room, he paused, looking at her as he saw her curled up in a ball on his bed. Pulling his clothes off, Bartiel looked at his sister, fully nude, before he slipped on a bedrobe, tying it tight, smiling at her. Climbing onto the bed, he lightly ran a hand along her hair, before kissing her on the temple, laying down next to her. Bartiel's hands slipped around Morgan, and he fell asleep spooning Morgan, his half-sister, and the most attractive girl he'd been around in quite some time.

Morgan remembered waking up several times that night to a pair of arms around her middle. At first her half asleep mind assumed it was her boyfriend for she'd been dreaming of him for most of the night. Being around Bartiel had reminded her of Kaleb. They were a lot a like personality wise, it made her feel safe and when she slept she slept soundly a smile on her face. For once not dreaming of Able or her father deciding to barge into her room drunk. Like she said they'd never sexually abused her, but they came close once or twice.

She woke the next morning preparing to stretch when she felt arms around her middle still. Craning her neck she noticed that her half brother had wrapped around her still asleep. It was after all terribly early; she was used to early mornings. Against her will she flushed and a thrill raced down her spine. It felt good being held like this, she felt protected and loved. Had he been like this all night? How odd, must've been an instinctive move towards her body heat. Not wanting to wake him she eased her slender body away from his own and sat on the edge of the bed before standing and grabbing her overnight bag to prepare for the day.

Humming a long known song she undid the braid and let her hair lie loose for once. After all she felt no need to make herself as non-descript as possible here and she doubted he'd use her hair as an anchor. She washed her face and brushed her teeth before wandering into the kitchen and looking around for some cold cereal. Bartiel had looked so peaceful when she stood and kissed his cheek. She didn't wish to wake him over breakfast; he had dance lessons to teach.

Bartiel normally was an incredibly light sleeper who woke up early in the morning, but he'd slept deeply that night. Rolling over, Bartiel grumbled softly as he rolled over after his sister pulled out of bed. Breathing in and out deeply, Bartiel's eyes flinched slightly before they stopped moving. With a murmur, the redhead continued to sleep, his chest rising and falling. “Aa...” he murmurred, happily, as he unconciously felt her kiss his cheek, his face moving from a neutral position to something of a soft smile.

After about half an hour, Bartiel sat up, yawning, grabbing the clock and looking at the time. For a moment, he blinked, his eyes blurring lightly before he laid back. There was a pause as Bartiel's eyes remained closed. “...Holy crap!” Bartiel instantly shot up, yelping a bit. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!” It was then that if Morgan saw him, she would have seen him literally run into the bathroom, as the shower went. Crap, crap, crap, he thought to himself. He usually woke up an hour earlier so he could open up the hall for morning practice.

After a quick shower which was more like a rinse with a little soap, a half-naked Bartiel dashed into the kitchen. Slipping his long hair into a ponytail, Bartiel quickly went to the stove. “Hi, Morgan,” he said, rushing by her without giving her too much regard. He would have loved to have sat down and had a nice, happy breakfast, but the time for a nice happy breakfast had passed, and the time for sustainance had started.

It never really occurred to him that since he didn't have an actual class until 1, he could just stick a sign on the door saying that the studio would be opening a bit late, then gone back and gotten ready at his leisure.

She watched him with what appeared to be a small dose of amusement in her eyes. Perhaps she should've woken him up? By how he was rushing around obviously trying to be quiet had been a mistake. "Bye Bartiel." she commented as she let her eyes linger on his bare torso as he rushed around the apartment. Shaking her head she continued to make her cereal wondering why indeed he hadn't just decided to open up the studio a little late. It wouldn't hurt anything surely?

Sitting down at the table she couldn't help but frown at the cloths she was wearing. Perhaps a shopping trip would be in order once she healed? These cloths were far too hot and she felt the desire to impress him with her feminine guile not hide it beneath second hand clothing. Shaking her head after a moment she walked over to him. "Relax." Morgan murmured rubbing his shoulder you’re not that late, I bet no one is even here yet. If I'd known you liked to get up early I would've woken you when I got up. I'm sorry, one day here and I'm causing trouble."

Turning away she sat back at the table and started eating once again a small frown still on her lips. The brunette felt sort of bad, making him rush around like he was. Tomorrow she'd make sure he got up with her so this didn't happen. Not because of food, but because she wanted to actually talk before he went to teach lessons. "Bartiel, why don't you just start a little late today? I'm sure if won't hurt anything. Rushing around like you are, you’re bound to forget something. Like your shirt for instance? Unless of course you always go to practice shirtless." Oddly enough the thought made jealousy twine through her system.

Bartiel ran along as he moved in a blur, wearing only his towel as he moved. If Morgan looked her hardest...he actually wouldn't flash her. He would come terribly close, and she might get to see some bare cheek, but his ass wouldn't become fully visible, nor would his genitals be seen. As he moved around almost hyperactively, Bartiel jumped and turned, his hand moving into a slight knife-hand, though he stopped before he even swung at her. Before he apologized, he blinked as she apologized. Bartiel shook his head.

“No, no, it's fine. It always happens when I stay up talking to Ryuu and Lucy for way too long on the phone at night,” he said. Truthfully, she was the subject that he'd been talking about, but he could tell the slightest of white lies. “We were talking about Lucy's new girlfriend, and Ryuu was being a pervert,” he commented before she spoke up and suggested that he just open the studio up late. Bartiel paused, giving it some thought. “...Y'know, I should have thought of that,” he said, before he went and grabbed a piece of white sheet paper, a marker, and scribbled 'Studio Closed until Afternoon Class' before grabbing some tape and heading downstairs. “Be right back,” he called out.

After callously sticking the sign on the front door to the studio, Bartiel headed back up, smiling at his sister. “Thanks. And you didn't actually ruin anything; this has happened a couple times before...and mom usually just shuts the studio down until classtime,” he said, rolling his eyes before he went into his room to get dressed, slipping on a pair of pants and a sleeveless V-neck shirt to get ready for the day.

Not that she hadn't minded watching him dash around half nude, but she was glad he decided to slow everything down. Shaking her head she finished her cereal and washed the bowl setting it to dry and grabbing her cell phone. She wanted to see if she still had some of her monthly allowance left. The lawyer she worked with allowed a sum of about 1000 dollars a month for her needs. Which in retrospect wasn't all that much, what with the bills she helped pay while her father was unemployed.

"Everything okay?" she commented as she hung up the phone. She was going to need to speak with her lawyer later on today. Someone was stealing money from her account, which meant her brother and father knew about the money. Morgan was going to be in a great deal of danger when she went back home. She'd just have to see who it was and then deal with it accordingly. The worry showed on her face, if Able knew, she was as good as dead as he was next in line for it. "See now you can relax and not run around nude." grinning she sat back down at the table and picked up the book she'd been reading. No need to scare her little brother, he was already protective of her.

Still worry made a small frown remain on her graceful mouth every time she thought about her father or brother knowing. But how would they have found out, her grandmother hadn't said a word to either of them before she died. Shaking her head fidgeted with the book in her hands before finally setting it down. "Hey Bartiel, can I watch your lessons? I won't be a bother swear it. I've just always liked watching people dance, it's so beautiful."

Bartiel nodded as he came out of his room. When she said that he wouldn't have to run around naked, he rolled his eyes before he moved back to the kitchen, beginning to mix some eggs at a much more relaxed pace. Bartiel didn't know that much about the money; their grandmother didn't talk to him much, either. It was moreso out of Bartiel being a bit of a pain to contact, since his mother didn't really trust Tyrin's mother. Bartiel explicitly wasn't in the will because, while he thanked his grandmother for the concept of giving him some money, he felt that he hadn't done anything to deserve it.

Bartiel raised an eyebrow when she asked if he could watch the lessons. As he threw some bacon onto his pan, he looked at his sister with a nod. “ I don't think you'll get in the way,” he said, before turning back to the breakfast that he was making with a light hum. “Let's see, today we're covering Swing, both in the Afternoon and the Evening classes. If you knew a little bit, I would ask you to assist me, but it's alright,” he said, before pausing, then glancing at his sister.

“...Do you know how to swing dance?” he asked, realizing that he'd never even asked if she knew.

"A little bit, I used to dance with this guy I knew....he said I was a natural." sighing softly she stood and moved beside him watching him cook with interest. Well actually it was because she loved the way he smelled and being near him calmed her down quite a bit. She wasn't particularly hungry today, the idea that her family was stealing from her stole her appetite as well.

At that moment her phone rang and it was her lawyer on the other end sounding frantic. "Morgan your father has someone managed to get into the accounts. He withdrew over 2000 dollars yesterday." came the frantic voice of the middle aged man. "What do you mean? He shouldn't know about the money. If he knows Able knows, Able can't know. He'll kill me Jonathan. He will hunt me down and he will kill me!" she sounded frantic and close to tears as she paced the living room forgetting that her half brother could hear her. "Can we lock the accounts and move the money somewhere else?" there was an affirmation from the other end. "Then do it, move it into my personal bank accounts. They can't get money from there; they don't know I have it. Call me once its done bye." and she hung up before breaking into tears.

Able knew where she was, and if he knew about the money....well it had been a semi-decent 17 years of her life. Curling up on the couch she managed to slow frantic tears and look into the kitchen. Maybe he hadn't heard anything? She didn't want to ruin her time here with him. There was a chance her father kept it from him, but it was unlikely. They told each other everything...

Bartiel blinked a bit when she said she was a smile. Bartiel nodded. “Alright, then. I'd appreciate it if you would hel-” he paused before she picked up the phone. The younger brother nodded and he waited. But as he heard the lawyer, speaking loudly enough for him to hear, Bartiel raised an eyebrow as he looked at the slightly older girl, listening to her panic, able to hear her all the way from the kitchen as she ran off to the living room.

Pulling the eggs off the stove in their half-cooked state, Bartiel approached her as she looked into the kitchen. Softly, Bartiel looked at her, his eyes worried for her. He wanted to ask 'What's this about the money?', that being the main curiousity, but he realized perhaps it wasn't the best question. Dropping to one knee in front of the couch, Bartiel's expression was serious and focused. “What's this about Abel coming to hunt you down and kill you?” he asked, his eyes dark. “Abel isn't allowed here. If he approaches, he will be swiftly dealt with.” he said, before looking up at Morgan.

“So tell me if you think he's going to come here, so I can deal with him,” he said confidently.

"When Dad's mom died she gave me a very large portion of her money. She told me know one else knew and I'd get it all once I turned 18. But if something were to happen to me it'd be given to Able. He was the one on the recorded will that the lawyer never showed anyone. If Able finds out I have the money, he will kill me to get it. You know how he is nothing stands in the way of something he wants." sighing she wrapped her arms around her stomach. Jonathan said it was my father, not my brother who took the money out. So there is a slight chance that he doesn’t know. But still, I can't go back if he does. He'll kill me then dance on my dead body."

She turned and looked at him smiling slightly. "I know you'll protect me if you can Bartiel." she lowered her head and kissed him softly, in a not so sisterly way. "I just didn't want to bring you into it. Able won't bother you if he can get to me. He's scared of you, that just won't stop him from charging in her with a gun aimed at me." sighing she wrapped her arms around her middle and looked out the nearby window. "I'm sure everything will be fine once the money is transferred out so don't worry."

Morgan forced herself to look confident so as not to worry him. "Really its fine Bartiel, I'm just paranoid. You know I'm terrified of my brother and the chance he might know my secret. It scares me." and she hugged him gently. She should've gone into the bedroom to talk to Jonathan. Now he was worried and that made her feel guilty, she'd just wanted to enjoy her summer.

Listening to her story, Bartiel frowned when she revealed that their grandmother had given her the money and had set it up like that. “Didn't she know that Abel is that kind of person...?” he said, rubbing the bridge of his nose. Bartiel would have liked to assure her when she went home that everything would be fine, but he knew it wouldn't. If she goes home, she really is likely to disappear in an 'unfortunate accident', he thought to himself. But what would he do.

When she lowered her head and pressed her lips to his, Bartiel paused, before without thinking, his lips pressed forward and his tongue misbehaved, momentarily flicking against her lips for just barely a moment. He found himself blushing at what just happened, before he stopped for just a moment, pausing. His mind went numb for a moment, not even thinking when she mentioned the gun. In fact, it was pretty numb until she mentioned that she was just paranoid, at which point he shook the butterflies out of his brain.

“It's...fine,” he said, giving her a smile, acting like nothing had happened on either end. “Abel's a dick, but there's a security system here. In addition to using Brinks to call the cops if the front door is broken open...” he said with a pause. “...Well, if someone breaks in the front door, there's a small mine at the enterance,” he said to her plainly. “...This place used to be a really bad, gang-filled area, and Papa responded by putting in a mine underneith the area in front of the front door. ...My parents are insane,” he said, smiling and sitting down beside her.

Gently, Bartiel reached over and took one of Morgan's hands, holding it in both of his. “It's fine. You'll be fine. I'll keep you safe.”

"A mine?" she echoed trying to ignore the sexual thrill she'd gotten from kissing him. "Well better safe then sorry I suppose. Like I said though I'm probably just being a tad paranoid." her hand caressed his cheek and she returned her gaze to the window outside intent on changing the subject. "Hey when my arms heal? Would you mind going shopping with me? I don't think I can stand to spend the summer in these baggy cloths. You'll get to see me in lingerie." it was a light hearted non-sexual comment.

"What time do your classes start? I think I might take a nap. I know we haven't done much, but I'm suddenly really tried." It happened every once in awhile, even sound asleep she didn't feel rested that and sleeping made her feel better. Right now she was stressed and worried, scared and in love with her brother in a very non-sisterly way. Last night during one of her more intense dreams, he'd replaced Demetrius above her kissing her, touching her. It was unhealthy she knew but she couldn't help it.

Sighing once again Morgan found herself imagining his lips on hers again. That kiss had been perfect as far as she was concerned. Smiling she squeezed his hand and released it folding her own in her lap. She didn't want to get attached in case something happened to her, the brunette with her liquid blue eyes just wanted her little brother too be happy. Now with him knowing about Able and the money, he would constantly be worried about her and it was fair to him.

“Nothing that will destroy the building, but, well...” he shook his head. “I'd rather not talk about that,” he said flatly, before he watched her gaze out the window. It seemed neither of them liked the subject on hand. “Shopping? Aside from new books and special candy from the health food store, all of my spare cash goes to my college fund...but if you're paying for yourself, sure,” he said. It would have been the same answer she would have gotten whether or not he knew she had money. Although when she mentioned the lingerie, he blushed, glancing away. “Ah... looking to make a man very happy?” he asked slightly playfully.

When she mentioned the classes, he answered, “The afternoon class starts at 1. So you know how things work around here, we run a Monday/Wednesday class and a Tuesday/Thursday class, and run a class from 1 to 3, and a class from 6 to 8, which have enrollment which we run like college semesters,” he explained, glancing away. “Hell, we work with the nearby community college so people can earn credits...but that's another story. We also have a Friday 1 to 3 class which is just a pay-on-arrival class where, honestly, we just teach whatever we feel like teaching that day. I've even taught breakdance, and mom's even taught...exotic dance. ...Yeah,” he said, feeling slightly embarassed, mentioning that.

Bartiel smiled as she looked out the window, although the smile was weak, concerned. He knew that his older sister was worried about something, but didn't realize what. He too had thoughts on that kiss, but he was yelling at himself for letting him kiss back, for letting his tongue flick out and touch her lips, but she didn't comment on it, which he was thankful for, so maybe she hadn't really noticed. But why did she kiss him on the lips like that? Bartiel was good at hiding his concerns.

“Get some rest and try to get Abel out of your mind. We'll take care of him together,” he said, gently rubbing his sister's back with the heel of his hand before pausing, and standing up. “...And if all the interruptions are over, I'm gonna finish making breakfast,” he added with a cheerful grin.

She laughed, "No I just enjoy having the perks all big sisters should. Dragging her little brother around shopping. I haven't had a special guy in my life in awhile...." Standing she rubbed his shoulder and prepared to head back to the bedroom after listening to his discussions about the classes. "Exotic dancing huh? Well that takes more skill then you'd think. Just like dirty dancing. Not that I know how to do either mind you."

Morgan found it easy to relax in his presence the kiss still burning on her lips. It'd been bold, she had to admit. However by acting like it didn't mean anything she'd managed to hold off her attraction with that little kiss. His lips had been so soft, it felt magnetic and it shouldn't have. They were related for crying out loud. That was the excuse she constantly made to herself. Nothing would become of this crush; he probably didn't feel the same way. So she was just fooling herself. "I'll set my phone alarm for 12:30 so I have sometime to find something decent to wear."

With that commented she went back to the bedroom and situated herself on the bed. In a matter of moments she lapsed into a stress free nap her arm's cuddling his pillow tightly. Her dreams were as vivid as every and several times if one listened closely you could've heard her murmur his name a smile on her lips. If this kept up she was probably going to have to leave, she shouldn't dream of him like this.

Bartiel chuckled as she said that it took skill to dirty dance and do exotic dancing. “Yeah, It does take skill. It was really hard for me to learn,” he said before pausing, looking at her sheepishly. “...I wanted to inherit all of her dances,” he said sheepishly as she said that she would set the alarm for 12:30. He nodded as she said that she'd set her alarm. As she left, Bartiel watched her form leave, before he smiled, shaking his head with a soft sigh, heading downstairs. However, he was slowly beginning to understand that this would have to stop, he couldn't keep ogling his sister.

He was also a man of action, not one to simply contemplate his navels and ignore the problems onhand. If something was troubling him, he tried to solve it within one, or at most, two days. He knew that this...attraction... he felt would have to be dealt with soon, but he just ignored it for the moment, going back to what he was doing, getting the paper and reading it.

It wasn't until about noon that Bartiel came into his room, looking down at his sister sleeping. By now she had gone into dreaming sleep. As she slept, he heard his name whispered. The redhead didn't bother to leave the room, stripping right there, since she was asleep, moving into a black leotard and a pair of tights, his eyes never leaving Morgan. After that, he slowly approached her, looking down at her darkly. He'd have to get her a boyfriend, that was certain.

But slowly, before he did that, he lowered himself onto the bed, leaning over her and pressing his lips to hers', closing his eyes. They were soft. Murmurring, he held the kiss for a moment before breaking it, and standing up, looking down at her. He wanted to do more than that; the perverse part of his personality wanted to take advantage of her right there, but he supressed that with ease; the perverse part of him wasn't that strong. It troubled him that it existed at all, but it was weak.

After getting up off the bed, Bartiel hoped she would stay asleep, but stayed there for a few seconds to make sure she wouldn't wake up from that, his eyes facing downwards.

At one point as Morgan dreamt she had a moment where she could've she could feel her brother's kiss. Of course it had just been a dream right, because in that dream he was doing more then just kissing her. The alarm woke her up with a start and she shot up in the bed fumbling with her small cell phone and turning it off. Sighing she ran a hand through her tangled hair. Those stupid dreams had made her rather 'uncomfortable' and she ran to take another quick shower.

One inside with steaming water beating on her back she leaned against the tile and ran her hands along her body. Long fingers tweaked her hardening buds before inserting a single finger inside her moist channel. Slowly she moved it in and out muffling her moans and cries, she imagined her brother, the dreams hitting her full force as she speed up. Her finger was quickly joined by another and they rubbed her inner walls as they fluttered in warning before she climaxed letting out a muffled moan.

Almost immediately Morgan felt shame overwhelm her, she shouldn't have done that. Sure Bartiel hadn't seen, but he was her brother. Her little brother to be more specific it was so very wrong! Quickly she scrubbed her hair and body before slipping out and putting her cloths back on. It was 1:20 by this time, she was a little late for the class but she probably wouldn't be noticed. Running a brush through her long brown locks she slipped on a pair of shoes and vanished into the dance studio taking a corner in which to watch until he needed her.

She couldn't help but notice how attractive he looked in his dance cloths. The way he moved was astoundingly beautiful. It made her envious of the easy grace he'd gotten from his mother. The grace that she didn't have due to the fact she had a diffrent mother then him. Perhaps if they had the same mother, things would've been diffrent?

Bartiel had still been getting ready for the class when she woke up. He blinked as Morgan practically ran by him into the bathroom. “Sis? You okay?” he asked, but gave a shrug. She'd be fine without him, he figured, popping the biscuit that he was eating before class into his mouth. Most people shouldn't excersize right before a meal, but Bartiel had a very fast metabolism, and the food helped him concentrate.

He headed down immediately after seeing her, not realizing that the kiss had that kind of effect. Bartiel had gone down to get the studio ready for class, setting out the stereo and finding the burnt CDs which worked perfectly for his lesson plan. Checking the water-cooler, and turning on a vending machine which the family aquired and had placed in a kitchen-converted-into-a-resting-room, he smiled a little, before opening the studio up. He did all this, while thinking of his sister, thinking about that kiss. God, it turned him on to think about it, which he couldn't allow, considering how tight his clothes were.

Where the hell are you, Morgan...? he asked himself as the clock said 12:55, frowning as he saw no trace of his half-sister. Biting his lower lip, he awkwardly shifted as he waited for Morgan to come down, but there was no trace. Dammit, he thought, a bit saddened, but he ignored his thoughts as he smiled. The lesson began, Bartiel teaching through example, the entire class imitating him. Only two of his students were able to keep up and mirror his moves perfectly; while the entire class maintained rhythm well enough, few were able to keep their grace. When he noticed Morgan enter, he didn't react, but on the inside he smiled, and danced that much harder to try to impress his sister.

Oddly enough, he actually didn't need her by the end of the class. By the end, Bartiel looked a little different. Though his movements remained graceful, his appearance was reminiscent of the look of one who could be said to be 'freshly fucked'. His long hair was slightly frayed, his body glistened with sweat and seemed to... shine in the sunlight which peeked in through the windows. When the class left, he closed the studio, grabbing a towel to wipe off his face before looking at Morgan with a smile. “I'm sorry I couldn't use you. I wasn't planning on it, so I didn't incorporate you into my lesson plan, but next time I'll make sure you're at my side,” he said, panting a little, his cheeks flushed, but his face smiling as he locked the front door once all of his students were out, intending on locking the studio for an hour for him to shower.

She watched with wide-eyed interest as he moved with the class her eyes never leaving him. Morgan was there as he transformed from a polished look to one that would haunt her dreams for the next few nights. She never knew sweaty could look so attractive on another person, when she got hot her skin became flushed and it looked as though she had a high fever. He looked like one of those oiled models from the fashion magazines.

"Oh it's fine, I liked watching quite a bit." she commented softly flushing despite herself. Taking a deep breath she stood and walked over to him. The height difference was obvious as she stood on her tips toes and planted a rather passionate kiss on his lips. Her arms wrapped around him briefly before she pulled away and looked down. "I...I'm sorry." she muttered knowing there was now way to ride that off as sisterly. "I shouldn't....I can't help it Bartiel." tears sprung in the corner of her eyes. He'd just looked so kissable like that, so attractive her hormones had overridden her common sense.

Dashing up stairs back into the apartment she ran into his parent's room and locked the door leaned against it. Tear trickling from her eyes that had been stupid, stupid to kiss him like that. He was probably disgusted with her she was his sister! Not some girl he met at school they were related, they had the same father. Sighing sat on the edge of his mother's bed and dialed her lawyer’s number. "The money's been moved, is it okay to go through with the papers still? I know but they won't know until the order is issued and then I'll be long gone. You'll look into it? Thank you...."

Leaning back on the bed she stared at the painted ceiling following the shades until the merged with other ones. If the papers went through she could be gone sooner then first assumed. Of course if he was willing to forgive her she’d stay here for the summer while she got the house and everything else situated. But if not, she had enough for a hotel room somewhere.

( Note: The locks I refer to actually exist; I had one on my room once )

Bartiel smiled at his sister as he looked completely frayed, reaching back to undo his hair as he looked down at Morgan. He paused as she simply took a deep breath for a moment. “Hrm?” he said quietly before she suddenly wrapped her stood on her tip-toes. “What is i-” he tried to ask before he felt her kiss him. With a yelp, he didn't even close his eyes, looking at his sister when she broke the kiss. “Sis, I...” he said as she said she couldn't help it, then...ran off. “Morgan, wait!” he said, reaching out for her as she dashed after him. Following her, he chased after her until she locked the door. Frowning, he fiddled with the lock.

As she was on the phone, Bartiel frowned, trying to get in. It was a little bit of a problem, but...well, little bit was the key phrase in that, at least for Bartiel. His parents' door lock was cheap, not meant to keep anyone out, frankly, just to slow them down. The key didn't have any bumps or ridges, and could be opened with a butter knife, or with some effort, a dime. And so a butter knife was what he used. Tossing it aside idly after unlocking thedoor, Bartiel entered the room, before without a warning he practically tackled Morgan as she leaned back on the bed, straddling her as he looked down at her.

His hair, completely messy fell around his face, giving him a very strong, animalistic look as he looked down at his sister. His legs on either side of hers', his hands on either side of her body, Bartiel looked serious, staring into Morgan's eyes. She had pretty eyes. “Don't run away,” he told her as he hovered above her, gazing down towards his sister. He wanted to hear what she had to say before he spoke up.

The brunette let out a very surprised squeak when he was suddenly above her obscuring her vision of the streak she'd been following. Dark blue eyes shimmered with recently ceased tears and she sighed knowing that he wouldn't let her go until she explained. So taking a deep breath, very much aware of the position they were in; she started to explain licking her lips slightly.

"I...I have a very hard time looking at you as my brother. I guess it's because we didn't really grow up together. And even though I've only been here for a day and a half, I'm developing not so sisterly feelings for you. It's disgusting I know and I'm sorry I kissed you, I just couldn't help it. Bartiel to me you’re just a really cute guy whom I'm staying with that's single. Age aside, and you care for me unlike the other men in my life." sighing she broke contact and several more tears trickled down her face. He was probably going to kick her out now.

The silence after her statement seemed to stretch between them her eyes down cast. Morgan didn't want to speak for fear of saying something that'd make him even more disgusted with her. So she remained tight lipped and staring off to the side somewhere, her dark blue eyes were almost black with sorrow. Still the position was reminding her of one of her many dreams she'd been having lately and the urge to kiss him was threatening to overpower her common sense yet again.

His expression wasn't helping, it just leaked preditory nature and it made her uncomfortable in all the right, or in this case wrong ways. The way his hair fell around his face made him look older and more experianced then she'd ever be. The urge to kiss him grew even stronger but she squelched it waiting for him to speak and get off her so she could pack.

Bartiel, though looking quite animalistic heard her out. He didn't speak up as she spoke, looking down at her. She was helpless, and he was on top of her, trapping her like a predator who was about to ravage their prey. It excited him just a little, although the tears in her eyes were enough to keep him calm enough to not have a raging hard-on in his dancing outfit. When she explained that to him, he was just a cute guy who was single.

After she spoke, she wouldn't unite her eyes with his again. He'd stayed quiet as she stared off to the side, expecting her to speak up just a little more. He paused as she hesitated, and then he decided it was his turn to speak. “If I let you up, you're gonna run off, so I'm not gonna get a chance to speak or to act, so I'm not gonna let you up just yet,” he warned her, hesitating as he moved one arm to the bed, grabbing her chin and pushing her head just a little bit so that she would be facing him directly, tilting her head back a little.

“I think...” he said, pausing, and shrugging. “You're not so disgusting. Did you know that adoption marriages in china didn't work too much because the children saw eachother as siblings if they grew up together?” he pointed out. “It's probably something imbued in us not to be attracted to the people we grew up with...but we didn't grow up together, so...” at that, he leaned in, and softly, he pressed his lips against hers'. His eyes closed and his hand gently moved from her chin to rest on her shoulder.

It was a long kiss, but it wasn't too terribly lustful or perverse as his tongue slowly rubbed against her lips, his thumb softly massaging her collarbone as he held the kiss, breaking it fifteen seconds later to pull back and look into Morgan's eyes. There was no regret in his expression.

Back
Top Bottom