Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female (Gamemaster looking for players) I've got this great medieval pokemon worked out for ya

BarryBigSpirit

Planetoid
Hey there folks!

I thought: 'Let's put this on here as well'. I've already posted for pokemon settings elsewhere and now i'll be doing it here too. I live in the GMT+1 timezone, Just so you folk have a bit of an idea where i'm at and how late it is at my place.

I've always been into the pokemon games and just love the wide variety of creatures to choose from. I'm very much down to try to work those into a medieval fantasy setting. The world i already got prepared, ready to be used. The only difference is that it's either with both pokemon and your standard fantasy creatures or it can just be only pokemon instead of the creatures. I personally like the combination of both where pokemon are a little more rare to find, but i'm not judging which you'd prefer.

Now the idea is that your character, a young trainer of the age of 18 or older. (We can discuss this together.) She would have received a letter from a local researcher that knew from common friends that you were curious about these strange creatures the world has called Pokemon. He will through the story give the options for your starter and you'd be tasked with researching the pokemon you find throughout the lands. (In all honesty i have taken inspiration from Pokemon Legends Arceus)

And from there we just continue your story! But this isn't DPP without any kinks. There are a few that are very important to me and this roleplay and these will be followed in the list with a * behind them. One of them needs a bit of explaining. Bad ends... To me they aren't real ends but mere twists in a story. Like, the story won't end if you get captured by bandits or dragged into a Mightyena's den... These are merely turns in the story. You'll be able to escape or be rescued in a way. That way we'll just be able to keep on with our play without having to turn back time.

Now the rest of the kinks: Impregnation*, Breeding*, Fertility and pregnancy*, different fantasy races, Monsters*, Beastiality*, Magic, Ovipositioning, tentacles, sexual puzzles and traps, slavery, bad ends*, parasites, Romance*, Dark themes, Transformation*. There is many more detail in my kinkslist that i am able to share once we connect.

Limits: Bimbofication, Scat, Gore (In sexual matter), Hyper bodyparts.

I would love to see your reply in my messages. Though i would prefer if you would already have a little bit of a character idea as well as your kinklist in there. Then once we've discussed everything we can take this to discord.

Back
Top Bottom