Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

strange world Kanna X Soldier

:He felt bad for being mean to her. So he went to his desk and started to write something. He tried eight times before he finally balled the piece of paper up. With a sigh he tossed it in to the black wast basket under his desk. Roderick then staggered to the kitchen feeling horrid. With a sigh he came up quietly behind her and hugged her tight" Sis Im sorry" he whispered in to her ear. Not realizing he was pressed i to her like that of a lover. Sis is there anything I can do or get you to make it up to you .. You did not diverse that" He whimpered arms right below her breast and under her arms:

The little fox gasped and jumped when she felt his arms wrap around her, under her arms and breasts. She looked back at him, smiling sweetly. "It's all right...I didn't have any right to be an ass like that." She sighed and leaned back against him. "I-I guess I'm ok...Do you want a sandwich?" She turned around in his arms and kissed his cheek. "I don't need anything...your apology is enough..."

:No thanks im not really hungry sis. But really if you think of anything tell me" He whispered retracting from her. With a sigh he went to the dark living room to sit on the huge satin couch. His eyes closed as he lay on his back in peace. What ran threw his mind was how to get something for his sister in which he hurt. Though she said it was alright to him it was not:

She smiled and munched on her sandwich and leaned against the counter, looking at her brother's rather fine body. She grinned and came out of the kitchen, throwing her plate away, then sitting on the couch next to him. "I'm really all right. I can't think of anything. She reached out and ruffled his hair, grinning at him.

HE grumbled when she touched at his hair" I still cant get used to the fur.." He whispered taking her hand softly tracing her soft slender fingers." Its cool.. But so different." He said sitting up on an elbow to observe her." Maybe one day I will find a beautiful fox like.... ummm never mind." He said fading his voice out before he stretched his hand. He then look over her shape before smiling. " That must be great. Having a body naturally better then any humans. Must making life in school fun or easy for you." He muttered closing his eyes. It was true for both male and female. Most of the new races where tone, strong , lean, or other wise perfect compared to even a few of the head human jocks and dancers in the school:

She shrugged her shoulders, listening to him talk. She blushed slightly under the fur on her face, a little pink showing through the white on her muzzle. "I don't think anyone's going to get used to any of us "furries" for some time...they still stare at us for some reason like we're from a whole different planet." Her tail wagged a little, and she leaned over to rest her head on his shoulder. "Besides, I don't think you could handle all of the sick stares and wolf whistles we girls get when we walk by." Once she saw he had closed his eyes, she turned toward him and pressed her lips against his sweetly. "Come on. I think I know what we could do...that would make up for what you did..."

:He took the kiss as nothing but a friendly family peck. he moved his head back and opened his eyes. " What is that sis?" The boy said tilting his head. " And you know Id take all of that stress if it meant i was loved for at least something. You have no idea what it is like to be the shadow." He said stretching slightly leaving the topic to die. It was only when he dated the cheer leader that he had some sort of attention. " So what was your idea. Do I have to go talk to some one for you or take care of them" He said stretching his back and arms:

"Well, I think it would help relieve both of our stresses." She took his uninjured hand and pulled him up. She grinned and licked his cheek before kissing him fully once again. "And besides, you're my brother. I do love you." Her tail wagged and she pulled him into their room. She was considerably glad that they were going to be home alone all week while their parents were out of town. She wrapped one leg around his and pressed herself hard against him.One hand moved down to paw at his crotch slowly.

:With a hot sigh eh held her leg up with his good hand while giving in to her lips. She was a hot kisser for sure. he parted her lips and pushed his tong at her with a soft hot motion. What she had started was so wrong. Yet Roderick could not get his body to stop for a few moments. Once he did though he pull from ehr softly sitting on the end of her bed" I we cant do that.. Thats bad ..." He whispered softly blushing.

She smiled and moaned softly as she felt him kiss her so deeply. She was enjoying it considerably...until he pulled back from her, sitting down on the bed. She smiled and sat in his lap, pulling her shirt off. She grinned and ground her hips against his knee. "How is it bad? We're not related by blood..." Her hand moved to his crotch, slipping her hand inside his pants. She smiled and kissed him again, smiling sweetly at him. "Play with me..."

Roderick grunted and law his lips in t hers while he started to message her pert orbs. His hot thick shaft grew in her furred touch" It be better if we where.. be so much more dirty" he whispered giving in to her dirty little lust:

She smiled and snuggled against him, moaning as his hands groped her breasts. "You're right...it would...but don't tell your dad about this. We'd be in a shitload of trouble then. She grinned and pulled his pants off quickly. "Mmm...let's have some fun then..." Her other hand moved to pull his shirt off. Of course, she couldn't help straddling him and grinding against him.

:He grunted and pulled her shorts of or more ripped them off. With a sigh he closed his eyes and rubbed up at her so her furry little cunny rubbed over his tool. His eyes watched her as he smirked" Oh hell i think hed enjoy the show" He whispered spanking her ass from behind enough to welt it:

Back
Top Bottom