Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

strange world Kanna X Soldier

Soldier

Banned
Banished
:It had been about a month since they moved in. Since his father found happiness. Yet Roderick his son did not. He had to share his room with his Fox step sister. Which meant his alone time was cut to nothing. And odd hot smells polluted his mind. She was fair to look at but he never gave her a go . maybe once or twice he used her image in the shower to play with himself. But no more. School was out for the day and he was home. The parents where gone on vacation which meant an even more lonely time. He had no idea if she where home or not though the blond would soon find out. He shead of his jacket to show a tight tank top over his built frame. As well as dark blue jeans which brought out the ice of his eyes. With a knock of the door he waited. Just in case she was indecent or pawing at herself. Which he had been awoken to in the mist of a few nights. He just wanted in so he could get on his bed across from hers:

Kiora was sitting on her bed, listening to her music. Her headphones were on, and she smirked. She didn't hear him knock, but at least she had clothes on. Her red and white body had a tight spaghetti-strapped shirt and some boxer shorts on. She had a couple of magazines spread out, and she smirked. Of course, she was ogling the tasty looking male models. She leaned back against the bed, and smirked. Of course, she wanted to bang something now, but she didn't know what she wanted right now. She would take just about anything that came into the room at that moment.

:He came in and waved half heatedly as he plopped on to his bed with a sigh. His boots and socks off by his bag where the first to go. Then his belt. Once relived of the weight he threw his hands behind his head ignoring her for the most part. Not because she did anything . Just because he wanted rest.

She licked her lips when she saw him come in, her hands slipping down in between her legs and rubbing her wet pussy. She turned her music off and pulled her headphones off. Of course, she wanted to play with him. After a little bit, she stood up and stretched, letting her tank top slip up on her body. "So what do you have planned today?"

He glanced over then closed his eyes not seeing what she had done" Im.. Just going t relax for now. To tired to do much else. Dont want to go out.. Oh and Alysa dumped me this morning." HE whispered shaking his head. It was one of the girls of his dreams. he did not score on her except giving her oral once or twice in the three months they dated" Kinda down you know"

She frowned and approached him, putting her hand on his. She didn't want to see her step brother hurting like this, and she also wanted to make him feel better. "I'm sorry to hear that...I would love to help though." She gave him a sympathetic look and pulled him against her, letting him rest his head against her rather large breasts. "Come on. It's not all that bad." She kissed his cheek sweetly.

Thank you sis. it is much appreciated. " He whispered looking up to her while he moved over so she could sit on the bed. or near on his lap the bed was only a single and it gave little room for two to sit. Though if she took his lap hed not find it odd for some reason:

She smiled and moved into his lap, straddling him. "You're still allowed to have some fun occasionally." Her lips pressed against his firmly, and her hands slid under his shirt. Her muzzle pressed against his throat, nipping him softly. Her hips moved against his slowly, wanting to feel his cock inside her pussy. Of course, she was in heat, and she wanted to play with him badly.

he gasped and lay back slightly " Sis .. this sis o bad" he whispered growing hard under his pants that pushed at his pants." Are are you okay" He whispered softly. With a sigh he slightly gave in to rub in at her back. His hurt eyes felt a bit lighter with the animals touches:

She grinned and pulled her shirt off, letting him see her breasts. Of course, she wasn't wearing a bra, especially since she was so very horny. Her tail wagged, and she smirked. "Come on, bro. I'm perfectly fine. Just a little thing called being in heat. I want you to fuck me badly, my wonderful brother." Her hands pulled his shirt off, and she nipped him lightly. One hand moved down to rub at his crotch playfully.

:He grunted and blushed when her orbs came in to view. He could not resit. he lent in and suckled on each nipple until each where as firm as they could get" You better not tell your mom" he hissed as he rolled her to the side against the wall. he unbuttoned his pants and slid them and his boxers of while he made play with her navel and area right above her snatch as he did:

She smiled and nodded, growling softly. "I don't plan on telling anyone...She moaned and arched against his hand and mouth, smiling lustily. Her tail wagged, and she grinned. "Mmm...You look rather tasty right now...I want to feel that cock inside my pussy right now. And it's big...I can feel that..." She wrapped her legs around his waist, and grinned as he took his pants off. "Put it in there...please..."

:With a blush he moved himself to where her tight wet snatch was" Dont hod a thing back. sheats can be washed" he whispered as he arched in pumping his thick cock in to his hot step sister . An act he never thought hed ever do. anthros felt so much better then human. He soon found that out as he started rocking his hips up in to her while he lay on his side facing her:

She gasped and bucked against him, taking him into her deeply. She moaned loudly and grinned. "Fuck me hard...I want you to stuff your cum in my cunt." Her tail wagged, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her hips bucked harder against him, wanting to take him into her. She kissed him deeply, and pushed him down on the bed, riding his huge cock hard..

he gasped as she road on his tool . He cooed every time she came down on him. It was just seconds before he flied her so she was on bottom" But he wasnt satisfied. He pulled her to the ground so shew as on hands and knees. He straggled her hind and plunged in to her cooze hard and deep slamming her so his thighs and hips made slight smacking sounds on her furred ass:

Kiora was sitting on her bed, blasting her music in her headphones. Of course, she was a fox, and a rather hot one at that, or at least that's what the boys had been saying at school for the last month. She liked her stepfather, and her stepbrother, even though he seemed to be a little eccentric at times. Her red and white body had a tight spaghetti-strapped shirt that barely covered her large bust and some boxer shorts on. She had a couple of magazines spread out, and she smirked. Of course, she was ogling the tasty looking male models. She leaned back against the bed, and sighed. Both her stepfather and brother were human, but that was considered okay nowadays. Furries like her and her mother were commonly accepted in this society, and intermarriage was not unheard of. She stood up and stretched, closing her various magazines and went to the closet to find some clothes.

Tired, depressed and broken he slumped threw the door not even passing her a glance. A trail of clothing and bags could be scene as he made his way to his bed. He was soon i only gym shorts and tank top of black." Fucking cunt i cant believe that whore" He growled out in to the room not giving a damn his sister was in the room. He was in pain and was on a war path to kill:

She frowned when she saw her brother come in and throw himself on the bed. "Why do you always come in here, leaving your clothes all over the place? At least have some decency to throw them into a basket or something." Her entire appearance was that of being very annoyed with her brother. "And what did your girlfriend do to you now, since you keep calling her a cunt and a whore? Even though, you call her that on a regular basis anyway."

He was up and in her face pinning the furry to the wall with hatred. " One you little furry fuck she is my Ex. Two mind your own god damn business. Three It is my room go to hell!" HE growled throwing her to her bed before he moved back to his own cursing. He punched the tone wall hard enough a sicking crack could be heard. Not from the brick but him.

She growled when she felt him shove her back against the wall. She frowned and snapped at him. "One, she may be your ex, but you don't need to dwell on her twenty-four seven. Two, you're now my brother, so I'm gonna choose to make your business mine. And three, it's not just your room anymore. We share it." She growled when he threw her back to her bed, bouncing back up again. "And now that you're hurt...again...I'm not gonna take care of you this time."

:Fuck you!" he snared rolling to his belly covering his head with a heavy pillow dressed in black. He closed his eyes and passed out with ease. His right hand hung over the bed and dripped hot crimson to a puddle on the warm wooden floor. He care not about it. It was just away for him to not think on the pain that surrounded him:

She frowned and moved to the bathroom, grabbing a towel and setting it underneath his bloody hand to keep it from dripping on the floor. She sighed and started to clean his hand a little. She bit her lip and sighed. She had done it this time...she had got him pissed and he hurt himself again. She wrapped his hand slowly, grinning sweetly.

:He awoke confused to see her there" Get--away---from me" He growled taking his hand from her. With a grunt he went to the connected bathroom . Water could be hard running as he washed it. H e the came out and garbed a bottle of super glue. In seconds it had stooped... it want long before he was back on his bed cursing to himself about nothing. Anything in his path would now be a target:

She rolled her eyes as soon as he woke up, yelling at her. She sighed and let him get up to wash and glue his hand. She got up and sat on her bed, trying to nurse the bruises on her body from him throwing her against the wall and the bed. As soon as he fell back on his bed, she got up, not wanting to let him use her as a punching bag. At least she was a little more resilient than a human girl. She went out to the kitchen, making some food for herself.

Back
Top Bottom