Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Riffs from the Past (historical/mythological/fantastical ideas)

Guitarman

Supernova
Hey there, it's Guitarman once again. Long story short, history has always been a love of mine, as has mythology and I'm looking to indulge in a couple RPs involving those themes.

I hop on site daily and aim to get out at least a daily reply, will be more active OOC regardless. If I'm not on site I'm either doing something music related, watching one sport or another, on the Xbox, working, or sleeping.

• Mostly through PMs but will consider playing in threads or on discord
  • 1-5 paragraphs per post, can go longer if I receive a more detailed post
  • Is willing to write as multiple characters and NPCs if you do the same
  • Open to doubling up
  • 3rd person, past tense
  • Enjoys friendly OOC chatting, planning, and discussion
  • Smut dominant, story dominant, or more of an even mix. Its all good!
  • Prefers written description to describe characters. You can use a ref pic or a face claim if you'd like but I dislike using them for myself
  • Does not ghost people. If I have a problem or want out of an RP, I will discuss it with you
  • I play both switch and dominant male characters
  • I don't care about your gender identity behind the screen
  • No characters under 18. Hard limit
  • I prefer to write against characters with feminine body types. Cis ladies, transgender women, non-binary folks. Don't be discouraged to bring me other types of characters though
  • I will not write against trans male characters, sorry. I have gotten multiple requests for it, it's not my thing

Some plots and settings
1. Ancient bathhouse (Ancient Rome, Egypt)
Pretty simple. MC is a man with some sort of power/influence. Wealthy property owner, senator, priest, even the Emperor or Pharaoh himself. YC is the person they'd send to service him at the bathhouse. They get along well enough, he likes them quite a bit. I want to see them get pulled into political intrigue and the entirely new to them world of the rich. Possibly a forbidden romance as well.

Also willing to do this with MC as the servant, especially for dignified clients like the Emperor, senators, or senator's wives.

2. Ancient cults (ancient Egypt, Rome)
Another simple one involving us exploring cults back in the ancient times. Could be purely for sex and mutual enjoyment, or they could have wild, controversial political views and ambitions. This one would take a some planning and plotting out with someone to make something we both enjoy.

3. Soldier returning home from war (Ancient world up through the middle ages)
When someone went to war in the past it was never known if they would return or not. Communication and technology wasn't the same as it is now. People could be gone for years or months at a time. I want to explore this with MC returning home after years away. YC could be his significant other, a friend, a neighbor, someone who just moved to his home town, even a family member if you enjoy incest plots. This can also take place in many different time periods and settings. I want to play with the drama and tension that resulted from his absence and the effects of war on both his mind and body.

4. A Roman buys a slave/servant
The title says it all. His new slave can come from anywhere in the ancient world. So many variables and ways to take this so I'd rather just discuss it with a partner and build the story to our liking! My only rule is no rape/forced sexual contact. There is enough of a power imbalance here.

5. Historical figures in the modern world
Inspired by a couple of commercials during the Super Bowl, with Salma Hayek playing Hera and Halle Berry playing Cleopatra. But the essential part of the idea is bringing some figure into the modern world. How would they adjust? Who do they align with? I think this works better for deities and people who have held power, such as queens, kings, or emperors.

6. Roman persecution
The Tetrarchy's persecution of the Christians is the most famous persecution in Roman history. I'm not looking to play out anything in that specific persecution but I do think that a persecution makes a really interesting backdrop for a story. Lots of tension and drama, loss and heartache. Rich citizens battling it our, poor citizens trying to survive. Or, we could even place a persecuted person against a persecutor to spice things up a bit.

1. Deities doing dirty deeds (Ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome)
Self explanatory. A deity of some sort spots a mortal they like and somehow convinces them to have sex. What are the repercussions? Does the mortal want it or resist? Many things for us to decide upon to customize this plot.

2. Deities doing each other (Ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, anywhere)
Deities getting it on with each other! Incest and orgies are a big possibility for this, as are more simple one on one scenes. So many different ways we can take this.

3. Worshipping a deity (Ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, anywhere)
Simple. A worshipper of a particular deity gets to do just that.

4. Summoning ritual goes wrong (any of the above)
One character attempts to summon a deity. Either they summon the wrong one, or have to deal with some unexpected consequences.

5. Surviving the Deluge (Atlantis)
A native of the lost continent somehow survives the disaster (perhaps an immortal within a vault, or the favored person of a god is protected by said god) and is discovered when the continent rises again. What does this person have to say about the lost city? How do they adjust to the new world?

6. The Vault (Atlantis)
Two mortals find themselves within a safe haven as Atlantis sinks into the ocean. Stuck together, they must learn how to live with each other and might even attempt to escape. Could be any pairing of people.

• Ancient Egypt
  • Ancient Near East
  • Ancient Greece (Minoan/Mycenean included)
  • Atlantis
  • Ancient Rome
  • Ancient India/South Asia
  • The Arabic/Persian world during the Middle Ages
  • Ancient Mayan/Aztec civilization
  • Middle Ages/Crusades
  • Medieval Europe
  • Feudal Japan
  • Colonization/Imperialism
  • American Revolution

Basic Pairings
  • Royalty from different states/empires
  • Royalty/Commoner
  • Royalty/Religious leader
  • Royalty/Noble

If anything here interests you, drop me a PM! I'm very flexible and am always looking for new partners.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom