Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
I wanna see how many people would be interested in a PLOT structured Kingdom Hearts roleplay. Yes sex would be allowed, but there would also be a major plot in the process of running. So that more then just sex would be happening. I would need SERIOUS users willing to join... Canons and Originals Characters are allowed. Though no other OCs will be accepted till the plot OCs have been made.

I'll dish out more details once I see how people react to this. This is a SERIOUS roleplay, not a roleplay for all of you shippers out there to get your dose of fucking. Sorry to say this, but I do not want the sexuality of a character to be changed, just because you want them fucking another guy. I don't mind Yaoi, I don't care if you do it... Don't force me to do it...

Just a note, Firmly believe that Sora is in love with Kairi.... that means he won't be fucking anyone else most likely. Just the way his personality is seen to me. You don't like this? I apologize... but it will be my roleplay >.> -shrugs- ... anyways yeah...

Interest check? For Plot

Will need before Non-Plot related Original characters are allowed:
Riku
Sora
Kairi
Mickey
7 Organization Members(OC XII will need stellar blow me away plot)
All 7 Youth's of the Heart (Three Light, Three Dark, One Twilight[taken])
kh2fm43ce6.jpg

~/For out Reality, is nothing but a Dream/~

Its LaborDay Weekend, and in Portland Oregon, thousands of people are gathering for a wonderful event. KumoriCon 2009. (( I do not take Credit for this real live event. )) People sometimes even come world wide for this event. Its an Anime Convention, that many where preparing all year for. Coming and seeing friends, they rarely get to see, and having fun they really get to have. What they don't know is things are getting weirder and weirder. For a select handful of people... Seven to be exact. Their world has been getting odder. From the corners of their eyes they see Dusks and Shadows. Each of the people that see these, know of the world of which they come from. But.... all believe it has to be a dream.

When the First Day of Kumoricon comes, they know even odder things are happening. They are the only ones that notice the darkness thats rising. Dreams haunt them, and creatures taunt them. They do not know, that soon their world... their reality.... will soon become nothing but a dream.

~/The Closer to the Light/~
When Riku and Sora defeated Xemnas, the Light was finally able to reign. Peace filled the healed and aligned words. People where happy, futures where being set. It was now a golden time, that was upon the people. But something was not right, slowly people noticed that things where just too... Happy. There was just too much Light.... They had all forgotten the balance. All but a handful of the people, remembered that the peace would not last long. Those prepared, those waited, and those few knew they time would come.

The Goddess of Light awakened, after thousands of years of slumber. Her enemy the Dark God, had awakened, and he was setting about plunging the world into darkness. Light wouldn't allow that to happen, and in her desperate plea, she searched for the strongest of hearts, in a world that could aid her cause. She found Seven Hearts. Three shadowed by the dark. Three Shining bright with light... And the last one teetering towards the abyss.

The Goddess Marks these Youths, the Lights with a black and white rose(Meaning white with black edges), resting within a Heart. The Darks with a Black and White(meaning black with White edges) rose resting within a symbol of those of the darkness. The last the twilight, is marked with the black and white rose(varied petal pattern of black and white), and then the symbol of the darks. This symbol is within the Heart of the Light. These marks are hidden, and only see-able by those that have the marks, or by people from the realm of which the marks originated.

These are how the Youths of the Heart will be hunted. The only problem in this path of life.... is can they withstand the powers that be? For when the Youths enter the realm of Hearts... Their memories will shatter and scatter. Each in a different color of the rainbow. Where they must travel the worlds, looking for their comrades, and the shards of their memory.....

Just Remember... In the Battle of Light and Dark....
The Strongest Weapon you have... is your heart....

~/The Greater your Shadow Becomes/~

The Dark God awakened, for two years he has gathered energy and waited. As he gathered energy, he readied to summon the ones that would help him. The first that he brought back was the Organization, and has been working with their Leader to get his cause going. After bringing them back, he erased most of their memories of the uprising of the past. He has promised them a new Number XIII.... because of the vanishing of their older XIII... The Dark God only wishes to throw all into Chaos, and if he has to give access to Kingdom Hearts to get it, he is willing to. But first his dream must happen before he allows Xemnas his. He felt the awakening of his enemy and felt her call out.

He hatched his own plan, he would turn those closer to the darkness, to his cause. He ordered Xemnas to send out a handful of Organization members, to search for the marked Youths. He knows what the Goddess plans, to summon those from a realm aligned, and use their powerful hearts to win her the war. He sends out the Organization members, a handful of them, but doesn't tell them what they will face. Doesn't tell them how crazy the word they are entering, is....

~/Basic Plot/~

For every death..
There is a birth..
For every evil destroyed...
a Greater one takes its place..
This is the ruling of the universe, to keep the balance.

When Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas two years ago. The greatest evil of that Universe, was thrown off its pedestal. So according to the laws that rule everything, a greater evil must take its place. That greater evil has awakened, simply known as The Dark God. He awakens, and brings back people he believes will aid him. Since he cannot directly effect people, and directly kill, he can only influence others into accomplishing his tasks. But when the Dark God awakened, so did the Goddess of Light.
Long standing enemies, the world of Kingdom Hearts, is now onto the path of war. The Organization XIII has returned, under the command of Xemnas once more. The Dark God leading them towards their victory. But the Goddess of Light will not let the world fall to darkness, so she makes a plan of her own.

She draws all her energy in, and sends out a plea to another world. To draw young people, into this world, into this fight. Hoping they will chose to fight beside Sora and his companions.

The call comes out to our world, its Labor Day Weekends, of the year 2009. Its KumoriCon, and it is also the site that the Goddess of Light's call came through. But not only did her call go through, the Dark God knew what she planned, he set out to stop her. So in his quest to stop her, he sends some of the Organization to that world, to prevent The Goddess of Lights plans from coming to fruition

Seven young people, are about to be part of an adventure. Their hearts are at stake, their very lives are about to change forever... Only true question is... Whoâ??s side are you one?

Because in this battle, the greatest weapon you have...
Is your Heart...

Once I get about five or six heavily interested people, I'll remake a roleplay Group OOC Chatter... A character ONLY thread... and Then I'll start working on the RP :3 Lulz... :3

I'll be honest, I'm not sure if I can myself, but someone's gonna have to play him, Sora, and Kairi. So what kind of example do you need me to present? I'll try not to dissapoint.

Note:
Twilight Walker from 'Our Realm' is taken. ^_^ All others are open for the picking. One from the light, One from the Dark, and the Twilight will each get a custom designed Keyblade. But they won't be able to access it till later in the roleplay. :3

Zero:
You, will... mmmm well I would like based upon the plot, a roleplay sample of how you would play him. ^_^

Eh, so this is Cannon only?
I could take a member, Zaix I think his name was, the illusion caster.
I am a bit confused
And I do prefer Ocs.

It's Canon only, till a majority of the Needed Canons, and Plot OCs are attained. Only after that, will normal Original characters be opened. And the Organization members are as follows..
(Not in order, just as I remember I type them)
Xemnas
Saix
Luxord
Demyx
Axel
Larxene
Marluxia
Xigbar
Zexion
Xaldin
Vexen
Lexaeus
-XIII Is a Made-up, but must have a STELLAR BLOW ME OUTTA THE WATER PROFILE!-

Canon Characters needed:
Sora
Riku
Kairi
Mickey
Donald - Optional-
Goofy - Optional-

So in total needed characters before MOre then just Plot OC's can be made... are:
At least 7 or the Organization Members
All of the other Needed canons (Minus Donald and Goofy)
ALL Of the Youth's of the Heart...

Xion is a major maybe... MAJOR I haven't researched her enough.

(( Also please, please please if you end up having Donald or Goofy having sex with someone, or SOMETHING please take it outta the roleplay! ))

People still interested?

If so I'll work on banners, getting a thread made... and a Character Profile Section... Understand I am a BITCH at getting profiles done properly >.<

I could play Riku.
And Zexion was definatly the one I was thinking of.
But as I said, I have focus on Ocs. I specialize in characters I create.

Youths of heart?

Bottom of Second Page is the plot I have in mind of using.

As I said, I want stellar Roleplay sampels for the Riku. As he will have particular interactions with my Twilight Walker, because both are on the same path... and She'll need guidance to stay from the Dark XD

I am literate enough, that I can assure you. I could also send an unrelated sample if you wish.
If I could make my own Youths of heart I will shoot for that instead.

XD I need a related Roleplay Sample for Riku. Roleplay won't even start till we have the needed characters. XD As for your own Youth of the Heart. If I can get Seven or more people interested. I'll post up the Guidelines for them. There are rules and Guidelines to these character, since they can essentially become self-insertions, and I need to do my best to prevent complete and total Mary-sueism/Gary-Stueism >.< No offense.

>.> I find your lack of faith disturbing...
I don't sue

Darth Vader quotes side, I don't stu, seriously, and I would probably need a prompt to relate a sample.

My lack of faith is disturbing for a reason. I trusted people way too much, and got stomped all over. XD No offense, but It's just a precaution. There are guidelines anyways, cause there are certain things the Youth's will and will not due. XP Plus each has to claim a color for their shards. As in the instance for my Twilight Walker, her's is Purple. XD

Lulz, anyways... I actually quite trust you more then you realize, and a Prompt? Ya sure? Cause I can easily toss out a pretty good one, that would involve the Twilight walker that I plan on using. XD

I would prolly shoot for dark green or grey.
I need to get some sleep, I would have to write the sample tommorow.
I usually don't like writing a sample for the sake of writing a sample, but if this rp is going to be good, long lasting and serious, I can do it. I must admit I am kind of cynical too, many rps last like three days here or never gain a following.

*laughs*
Has to be in the colors of the Rainbow ducky, so dark green/green would be it. XD

See you in the morning... XD Once I get the characters needed, I'll start more of the leg work.. XD

Ok, I spent some time reminding myself of who Riku is and how he behaves, and I believe I have a general idea of it. Anyway, I'm going to do a paragraph(or two) where Sora and Kairi(assuming this is how the plot will follow through) arrive at the convention to find Riku, who is already there waiting for them. (Note that any alterations I might make for the character are inteded to only be temporarily and for fun. Please don't Flame me for it.)

----------------------------------------
Not long after arriving at the convention that a familar voice soon called out to Sora and Kairi over the crowd. Out of the crowd stepped forth a familiar face, which the two instantly recognized as their friend Riku. Aside from his usual outfit, he appeard to be wearing a headset with the cord leading into his pocket. It appeared recently baught, so he must have purchased it from a store nearby. "Hey, took you long enough." He said with a smirk. "Cmon, if we wait around any longer the lines are gonna get packed. I certainly don't want to be standing around all day.
-----------------------------------------

^_^ It's a nice start, but for the role of any of the main canons, I want someone to be able to go above and beyond the expectations laid out. ^_^

Well, I don't know how the whole plot is going to turn out, after all it is your idea, and not mine. The best I can do is an opening for Riku, since that is where things are solid enough for me to give an example without misinterpreting your plot. Also I can't do much since I also need to wait for character response before proceeding.

As for exceeding your original expectations, I don't think it's likely that I could do that unless I was the man who originally invented the character Riku. All I know of Riku is how he has appeared to us fans in the video games and what I have read of him on infonets(Yes I made a new word, maybe) like Wikipedia and the like.

What I mean is, the sample is nice and all but it's short. Really short, usually on sites a sample to play a Canon is about four paragraphs in length. >> ^^;;

Oh wow, really? I have to average 4 paragraphs per post? That'll be a little hard. The most I've done in one post is up to 7-8 paragraphs, and on average about 2 paragraphs a post in a few RPs.

Well intro's into a roleplay generally are longer then normal posts. Most of mine reach close to 10-12 paragraphs. Normal posts should be around 2 paragraphs, at least in this roleplay. Considering how much will be happening, and how much interaction would be going on. XD

I only have two people really interested, asides from myself. XD That's you and Midnight.

TheDarkerMe said:
Orange, Yellow, Red, Green, Blue, Violet, Purple(The ones I will be using XD)

RAINBOW Fail

Anyway.... XP

I'm willing to play Larxene

Although I'd rather play an OC char if you still have the OC plot-buddehs open.

There is XIII, and one of the Youths of the Heart. Once I get enough people interested in playing one or two of those, I'll get their guidelines and stuff typed up. I'd rather wait till I have more then enough people interested. SO we can get profiles and stuff thrown up, and then get the characters we need in order to start. I'll be doubling as Kairi if I have to. XD

I'll work on coming up with an idea for XIII then.

I had a joke XIIIth a while back who had powers based on the "element" of procrastination. She didn't show up in the games because she was going to "do it later." She also procrastinated on taking damage. Sora could wail on her with full valor form, and half a day later, in a completely peaceful situation, she'd suddenly get knocked out of her chair from Sora's first attack.

She was fun.

Understand the idea for a XIII OC is a big open ground. XD Give me a basic profile, blast me outta the water with her/him. I want to make sure I have only the best in the roleplay XD...

Howdy. I see the plan is progressing like molasses, but hey, it's still progressing. I'm still interested in your RP, just to give you a heads up.

I've been doing some more work on the idea of a Heartless Keybearer, despite whatever the lore says about it. I know you don't want him in the RP, but I would like to share his bio with you if you want to here what I have so far from him. I think he's a really interesting character, and I really hope you'll be interested enough to learn about him.

Back
Top Bottom