Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
I wanna see how many people would be interested in a PLOT structured Kingdom Hearts roleplay. Yes sex would be allowed, but there would also be a major plot in the process of running. So that more then just sex would be happening. I would need SERIOUS users willing to join... Canons and Originals Characters are allowed. Though no other OCs will be accepted till the plot OCs have been made.

I'll dish out more details once I see how people react to this. This is a SERIOUS roleplay, not a roleplay for all of you shippers out there to get your dose of fucking. Sorry to say this, but I do not want the sexuality of a character to be changed, just because you want them fucking another guy. I don't mind Yaoi, I don't care if you do it... Don't force me to do it...

Just a note, Firmly believe that Sora is in love with Kairi.... that means he won't be fucking anyone else most likely. Just the way his personality is seen to me. You don't like this? I apologize... but it will be my roleplay >.> -shrugs- ... anyways yeah...

Interest check? For Plot

Will need before Non-Plot related Original characters are allowed:
Riku
Sora
Kairi
Mickey
7 Organization Members(OC XII will need stellar blow me away plot)
All 7 Youth's of the Heart (Three Light, Three Dark, One Twilight[taken])
kh2fm43ce6.jpg

~/For out Reality, is nothing but a Dream/~

Its LaborDay Weekend, and in Portland Oregon, thousands of people are gathering for a wonderful event. KumoriCon 2009. (( I do not take Credit for this real live event. )) People sometimes even come world wide for this event. Its an Anime Convention, that many where preparing all year for. Coming and seeing friends, they rarely get to see, and having fun they really get to have. What they don't know is things are getting weirder and weirder. For a select handful of people... Seven to be exact. Their world has been getting odder. From the corners of their eyes they see Dusks and Shadows. Each of the people that see these, know of the world of which they come from. But.... all believe it has to be a dream.

When the First Day of Kumoricon comes, they know even odder things are happening. They are the only ones that notice the darkness thats rising. Dreams haunt them, and creatures taunt them. They do not know, that soon their world... their reality.... will soon become nothing but a dream.

~/The Closer to the Light/~
When Riku and Sora defeated Xemnas, the Light was finally able to reign. Peace filled the healed and aligned words. People where happy, futures where being set. It was now a golden time, that was upon the people. But something was not right, slowly people noticed that things where just too... Happy. There was just too much Light.... They had all forgotten the balance. All but a handful of the people, remembered that the peace would not last long. Those prepared, those waited, and those few knew they time would come.

The Goddess of Light awakened, after thousands of years of slumber. Her enemy the Dark God, had awakened, and he was setting about plunging the world into darkness. Light wouldn't allow that to happen, and in her desperate plea, she searched for the strongest of hearts, in a world that could aid her cause. She found Seven Hearts. Three shadowed by the dark. Three Shining bright with light... And the last one teetering towards the abyss.

The Goddess Marks these Youths, the Lights with a black and white rose(Meaning white with black edges), resting within a Heart. The Darks with a Black and White(meaning black with White edges) rose resting within a symbol of those of the darkness. The last the twilight, is marked with the black and white rose(varied petal pattern of black and white), and then the symbol of the darks. This symbol is within the Heart of the Light. These marks are hidden, and only see-able by those that have the marks, or by people from the realm of which the marks originated.

These are how the Youths of the Heart will be hunted. The only problem in this path of life.... is can they withstand the powers that be? For when the Youths enter the realm of Hearts... Their memories will shatter and scatter. Each in a different color of the rainbow. Where they must travel the worlds, looking for their comrades, and the shards of their memory.....

Just Remember... In the Battle of Light and Dark....
The Strongest Weapon you have... is your heart....

~/The Greater your Shadow Becomes/~

The Dark God awakened, for two years he has gathered energy and waited. As he gathered energy, he readied to summon the ones that would help him. The first that he brought back was the Organization, and has been working with their Leader to get his cause going. After bringing them back, he erased most of their memories of the uprising of the past. He has promised them a new Number XIII.... because of the vanishing of their older XIII... The Dark God only wishes to throw all into Chaos, and if he has to give access to Kingdom Hearts to get it, he is willing to. But first his dream must happen before he allows Xemnas his. He felt the awakening of his enemy and felt her call out.

He hatched his own plan, he would turn those closer to the darkness, to his cause. He ordered Xemnas to send out a handful of Organization members, to search for the marked Youths. He knows what the Goddess plans, to summon those from a realm aligned, and use their powerful hearts to win her the war. He sends out the Organization members, a handful of them, but doesn't tell them what they will face. Doesn't tell them how crazy the word they are entering, is....

~/Basic Plot/~

For every death..
There is a birth..
For every evil destroyed...
a Greater one takes its place..
This is the ruling of the universe, to keep the balance.

When Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas two years ago. The greatest evil of that Universe, was thrown off its pedestal. So according to the laws that rule everything, a greater evil must take its place. That greater evil has awakened, simply known as The Dark God. He awakens, and brings back people he believes will aid him. Since he cannot directly effect people, and directly kill, he can only influence others into accomplishing his tasks. But when the Dark God awakened, so did the Goddess of Light.
Long standing enemies, the world of Kingdom Hearts, is now onto the path of war. The Organization XIII has returned, under the command of Xemnas once more. The Dark God leading them towards their victory. But the Goddess of Light will not let the world fall to darkness, so she makes a plan of her own.

She draws all her energy in, and sends out a plea to another world. To draw young people, into this world, into this fight. Hoping they will chose to fight beside Sora and his companions.

The call comes out to our world, its Labor Day Weekends, of the year 2009. Its KumoriCon, and it is also the site that the Goddess of Light's call came through. But not only did her call go through, the Dark God knew what she planned, he set out to stop her. So in his quest to stop her, he sends some of the Organization to that world, to prevent The Goddess of Lights plans from coming to fruition

Seven young people, are about to be part of an adventure. Their hearts are at stake, their very lives are about to change forever... Only true question is... Whoâ??s side are you one?

Because in this battle, the greatest weapon you have...
Is your Heart...

Once I get about five or six heavily interested people, I'll remake a roleplay Group OOC Chatter... A character ONLY thread... and Then I'll start working on the RP :3 Lulz... :3

This will be a roleplay that follows my basic roleplay rules. ^_^ Minimum of a Para post, and no less then three paras as a decent intro >.> -nods-... I need a Serious LITERATE Kingdom Hearts Roleplay ;3

Scratch me then I am not into mulit paraghraphing, I cant and mean CAN'T pull it off.

Oh im not a one liner I just cant do 3 paraghraphs i can pull 1 out and going beyond that is tricky for me becuase creative thinking doesnt go far to tell you the truth I can say more than I can actually put on paper if you know what I mean.

-shrugs- Understood, not going to change my standards though. ^_^ Really for an intro three paragraphs isn't hard. Describing their location, clothes and emotions... well that could actually take more then three! :3

Hmm..I might, but I think Roxas would be absent. And I do adore Roxas quite a bit, specially when he basically beat the living shit out of Sora in the end and went:

"Eh, good enough. Now get the fuck out of here, queer. You bother me."

Roxas and Namine are absent, within their somebodies. But I will make this obvious, replacement members will be needed. Since we know that Org XIII will shatter once the roleplay starts. Those OCs can't be made though till the 8 OCs for teh plot are gotten. I need more interest in this though, to bring up the plot.

Yeah, I figured that. I'd kinda like to really know about the plot before I put any real inkling in making an OC for it.

Well, I can play Zexion, Axel, Mansex, or anyone else you really want. I am your tool! Tell me who you want me to play and I will do so! xD

I'd be interested.

Best with own Characters but I can do Demyx, Axel, Saix and a bit of a Xemnas.

Maybe Cloud or Leon.

And or Namine <3​

Any and all of those would be wonderful. :3... If I get two more people interested, I will post up the basics for the plot XD Now my screening of OC's for this will be REALLY severe... and I don't want too much complaining... I am just doing it because of HOW the plot goes...

Interesting Thread. I had an interesting original character idea for a Heartless Keybearer. I can do 3 paragraphs as a starting post, and if I'm really creative I could do a whopping 7-8 paragraph post on initiative.

If there's anything else you need to know from me ask. I can give a full character profile if your curious about my character idea.

Heartless Keybearer would not fit into the plot. ^_^ I apologize. The plot would only allow for three additional Keybearers, and they are all human. If I was to make the roleplay here, that is.

Damn. Do all keybearers have to be heroes? Man I wanted to try evil for once :( . Well, if your really insistent on dismissing my character without hearing more about him, what other positions are available to play?

They are not all Heros, thank you very much. I dismiss your character for one reason alone, You have to have a Heart to wield a Keyblade. Heartless lack a heart completely, and the only reason Roxas could use one is because his somebody can. Nobodies can use them, but can't call them back to their bodies because they lack the heart to summon the keyblade back to them.

Guess I'm gonna have to beat KH2 again. Oh well, at least it was an interesting idea. I even crafted a Keyblade Specificly for him.

Oh well, I would still like to join the RP. If Rik(k)u hasn't been taken I'll play him.

I'm VERY Particular to Riku, so you have to give me an AMAZING Sample on how you play him. I think I'll post up the plots now, to see how people react and like them. *skitters off the find them.*

kh2fm43ce6.jpg

~/For out Reality, is nothing but a Dream/~

Its LaborDay Weekend, and in Portland Oregon, thousands of people are gathering for a wonderful event. KumoriCon 2009. (( I do not take Credit for this real live event. )) People sometimes even come world wide for this event. Its an Anime Convention, that many where preparing all year for. Coming and seeing friends, they rarely get to see, and having fun they really get to have. What they don't know is things are getting weirder and weirder. For a select handful of people... Seven to be exact. Their world has been getting odder. From the corners of their eyes they see Dusks and Shadows. Each of the people that see these, know of the world of which they come from. But.... all believe it has to be a dream.

When the First Day of Kumoricon comes, they know even odder things are happening. They are the only ones that notice the darkness thats rising. Dreams haunt them, and creatures taunt them. They do not know, that soon their world... their reality.... will soon become nothing but a dream.

~/The Closer to the Light/~
When Riku and Sora defeated Xemnas, the Light was finally able to reign. Peace filled the healed and aligned words. People where happy, futures where being set. It was now a golden time, that was upon the people. But something was not right, slowly people noticed that things where just too... Happy. There was just too much Light.... They had all forgotten the balance. All but a handful of the people, remembered that the peace would not last long. Those prepared, those waited, and those few knew they time would come.

The Goddess of Light awakened, after thousands of years of slumber. Her enemy the Dark God, had awakened, and he was setting about plunging the world into darkness. Light wouldn't allow that to happen, and in her desperate plea, she searched for the strongest of hearts, in a world that could aid her cause. She found Seven Hearts. Three shadowed by the dark. Three Shining bright with light... And the last one teetering towards the abyss.

The Goddess Marks these Youths, the Lights with a black and white rose(Meaning white with black edges), resting within a Heart. The Darks with a Black and White(meaning black with White edges) rose resting within a symbol of those of the darkness. The last the twilight, is marked with the black and white rose(varied petal pattern of black and white), and then the symbol of the darks. This symbol is within the Heart of the Light. These marks are hidden, and only see-able by those that have the marks, or by people from the realm of which the marks originated.

These are how the Youths of the Heart will be hunted. The only problem in this path of life.... is can they withstand the powers that be? For when the Youths enter the realm of Hearts... Their memories will shatter and scatter. Each in a different color of the rainbow. Where they must travel the worlds, looking for their comrades, and the shards of their memory.....

Just Remember... In the Battle of Light and Dark....
The Strongest Weapon you have... is your heart....

~/The Greater your Shadow Becomes/~

The Dark God awakened, for two years he has gathered energy and waited. As he gathered energy, he readied to summon the ones that would help him. The first that he brought back was the Organization, and has been working with their Leader to get his cause going. After bringing them back, he erased most of their memories of the uprising of the past. He has promised them a new Number XIII.... because of the vanishing of their older XIII... The Dark God only wishes to throw all into Chaos, and if he has to give access to Kingdom Hearts to get it, he is willing to. But first his dream must happen before he allows Xemnas his. He felt the awakening of his enemy and felt her call out.

He hatched his own plan, he would turn those closer to the darkness, to his cause. He ordered Xemnas to send out a handful of Organization members, to search for the marked Youths. He knows what the Goddess plans, to summon those from a realm aligned, and use their powerful hearts to win her the war. He sends out the Organization members, a handful of them, but doesn't tell them what they will face. Doesn't tell them how crazy the word they are entering, is....

~/Basic Plot/~

For every death..
There is a birth..
For every evil destroyed...
a Greater one takes its place..
This is the ruling of the universe, to keep the balance.

When Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas two years ago. The greatest evil of that Universe, was thrown off its pedestal. So according to the laws that rule everything, a greater evil must take its place. That greater evil has awakened, simply known as The Dark God. He awakens, and brings back people he believes will aid him. Since he cannot directly effect people, and directly kill, he can only influence others into accomplishing his tasks. But when the Dark God awakened, so did the Goddess of Light.
Long standing enemies, the world of Kingdom Hearts, is now onto the path of war. The Organization XIII has returned, under the command of Xemnas once more. The Dark God leading them towards their victory. But the Goddess of Light will not let the world fall to darkness, so she makes a plan of her own.

She draws all her energy in, and sends out a plea to another world. To draw young people, into this world, into this fight. Hoping they will chose to fight beside Sora and his companions.

The call comes out to our world, its Labor Day Weekends, of the year 2009. Its KumoriCon, and it is also the site that the Goddess of Light's call came through. But not only did her call go through, the Dark God knew what she planned, he set out to stop her. So in his quest to stop her, he sends some of the Organization to that world, to prevent The Goddess of Lights plans from coming to fruition

Seven young people, are about to be part of an adventure. Their hearts are at stake, their very lives are about to change forever... Only true question is... Whoâ??s side are you one?

Because in this battle, the greatest weapon you have...
Is your Heart...

Back
Top Bottom