Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feudal Wars...or not? (Klein and I)

''Yeah its me...A bit different from the whiny child you used to mess with''. It was true sylph was a little frail person as a child. Hut he did have skills. Even though he had changed a lot since his childhood. His skin had gone from tale to tannish and he was a lo stronger than before. ''Its a bit ironic that a priests daughter is killing people'' He spoke as he withdrew his kunai and disengaged the gauntlet on his arm.

She couldn't believe it. After the fire that had wiped out the village, she was finally reunited with her best friend, but as enemies. Despite this reunion, they had come close to killing each other. "After he passed away, I never lost my moral values. I still chose to do whatever I thought was the right thing. I wasn't going to be the helpless person I was back then, always needing to be saved by other people, and that's why I picked up a sword." she mumbled, picking herself up slowly, still leaning on her sword slightly for support. "I didn't do much, just fended off attacks from attackers. And one day, our village was raided, innocents being killed as they took everything they could get a hold of, leaving almost nothing for us to live off of." It ws quite obvious to distinguish whom she was talking about. "I had it with losing the people that mattered to me, so I chose to take out the ones who had given me sadness. I had changed greatly, looking only to carry out my assignments."

''Well you need to help when to ask for..And they arent completley heartless.They would have killed me as well after we got seperated. A kunoichi carried me to safety.After making sure i was safe she was killed but a arrow.You know i only had my father since my mother had left .Well that kunoichi was my mother. My method is avengement. But that void in my heart still isint filled'' He says as he walked closer to her and used a tinge f electricity to numb her wounds''Its temporary and make sure not to walk on them too much''

Minami winced slightly as she felt the electric shock on her, but her wounds were numbing up, and she did best to limit her movements as she walked. His little story was quite similar to how she came to join in the samurai. Not too long after the attack, she had been pretty beat up and they took her in, with her mentor dying before her at the hands of her enemy. "What are you doing? Our groups are enemies! What are you doing helping me?! You can be killed!"

Back
Top Bottom