Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I can't promise what this thread will become, other than NSFW

taffy_felice

Between Slutty Dork and Dorky Slut lies my domain
Withdrawn
Edit: Please put all comments in spoiler tags, they are welcome, but unfortunately I would like this thread to be a place for me to express myself- and I likely won’t reply. Thank you!

Look, I don't know what I'm doing here, other than dealing with my recent divorce by being horny on main (as the twitter kids would say). This is probably going to just end up a repository of pictures I like, but maybe I'll do more writing here. No promises.

Last edited:
Gaslight
rebecca-netflix-bedroom.jpg

Gatekeep
4.jpg

Girlboss
5.jpg

This is the part where I fuck up and spill my guts and ruin the sexy vibe anyone reading was probably looking for.

Some background. I grew up very privileged. My family had money, and after they had raised their "real" kids, they adopted me from Korea, you see the colored adoption flex a lot in evangelical churches, and that's exactly what I was. I had everything materially I ever could have wanted, but I never felt loved or accepted. This became worse when I realized I was gay. I kept that hidden all through high school.

I got good grades- it was expected, and when I went to college, I got pushed into Engineering because I was good at math. I hated it, but I stuck with it because on some level I thought it would be a way to make my adoptor's love me. Late in my sophomore year, I came out to my adoptors and was promptly cut off and disowned. I suddenly found myself at a school I couldn't afford, majoring in a field I hated.

Then I met her. She was a few years older than me, studying law. Her parents were liberal and lived on the west coast, but her family was invested in my midwest university. She had also grown up wealthy, so wealthy that it made it seem like I grew up poor. She was the first girl I ever dated, the only girl I ever dated. Her family paid off my loans like it was nothing, and covered my next semester.

She graduated in the spring of my Junior year and immediately was hired on working inlegal for a corporation her family had ties to. She proposed I dropped out we got married and moved in with her. I didn't need to work, she joked about me being her trophy wife. She moved up, and we moved to Miami. I was the happiest I'd ever been. Then around 2019, she started splitting time between Miami and Houston for work. It was hard, I missed her, and when the pandemic hit, I feared for her.

I don't know when she started cheating on me, but everyone else probably does, because when she told me she was leaving me, I was the only only one surprised. So here I am, in my 30's, alone, and I've never worked a REAL job. And I'm still privileged as shit, I got the house, I can live for a long time off the sale, but its just hard to understand how lucky I still am when it still hurts this bad. I don't have any family or friends. I've never dated anyone but her. I feel like such a child.

I asked Alexa to play me new music that I'd like...
Instead, She played the ten-minute version of all too well (a song I've listened to MANY times)

died-dead.gif

My Kinks Alignment ChartLawfulNeutralChaotic
GoodObedience
DPfmhLwUIAA2nvv.jpg
Lingerie
gx5iqNC.jpg
Bimbofication
Od15A3F.jpg
NeutralEdging
G7Kp2J8.jpg
Hypnosis
hypnosis.jpg
Toys
zZmk1Pb.jpg
EvilStrict Bondage
tumblr_ogqcs1eFzh1vi5s9bo1_1280.jpg
Pet Play
QQZkCLV.jpg
Choking
gbKF83U.jpg

Last edited:
Commentary in spoilertags on request:
Whoa. I just happened to glance at this journal, and...

*personal story*
I don't know if anyone's said this to you, but, it was a brave thing to share this story. You definitely have had a fairly awful series of events happen to you. :( Sure, as you say, your material needs are pretty well met, but emotional needs are just as valid and important too, and you've been dealt an exceptionally shitty hand in that regard. To have a family that adopted you for self-righteous brownie points but never really loved you, and abandoned you as soon as you stepped out of their neat little box...to having a lover who seemed to care about you and then also abandoned you seemingly out of the blue...yeesh, that's enough to really fuck a person's head up. No good person could blame you for feeling the way you do.

It always fascinates me to see people sharing personal stories of this nature in a place like this. It seems counterintuitive at first, given that we're all horny kinky perverts here, but...it seems like that is the very reason people feel safe sharing things like that in an erotic-roleplaying forum. (almost) Anything goes in terms of kinks, but interactions are regulated enough to ensure people aren't harassed or judged for liking what they like. It also strikes me just how many people use erotic roleplay writing as a safe and healthy outlet/coping mechanism for sexual traumas or traumas related to their orientation they've suffered, be them physical or emotional (or both). In any case, while many such personal stories are indeed not happy ones, I have always felt that stories like this are important to read about. Everyone has their own struggles, their own personal wars to fight. Some "bigger", some "smaller", but all valid and important.

Sometimes I feel like I hyper-obsess and ruin things
And this sounds like, I would guess either an RP gone sour or a partner ghosted you, and yeah, while those are just an inevitable part of online roleplaying with people who are initially strangers, those are also still pretty sucky things to happen. :(

In any case, I do wish you the best in finding any kind of fulfillment somewhere, be it here or elsewhere. And that you can still look for and find some good personal connections with worthwhile people in the future, after the unfortunate situations you've been through.

-----

Now, on a more pleasant note, mmmmm, there's some good stuff in this thread. ;) Some of my favorites are the pic from the first post, this one from "Random Girls", and - these - four - pieces from "worse treated". Some yummy stuff indeed~ ;)

Last edited:
Sometimes I feel like I hyper-obsess and ruin things
If you can articulate it, then you're probably not actually doing it. We all feel that way at times, I'm sure, but that's most likely just wanting to get something just right, rather than being a hobby-ending obsession.

That said, it's okay to step back and take a few deep breaths occasionally.

Someone throw me off a building, I need to be saved.
View attachment 17177
Yes, she can rescue me as much as she wants. Outfit is optional. ;)

On leaving Florida

This is going to be political. It can't not be. If you're conservative, please block me and fuck off.

I went to Miami spring break, Sophomore year of college, and literally fell in love. I knew that one day I would leave Minnesota and live here. It was my dream, and for a short while I was able to live it. However, heart break and conservatives have effectively turned that dream into a nightmare. Florida has become a place where I don't feel safe, and every day I feel it's even more pressing that I leave.

I have bad lungs, and a poor immune system, along with a number of other chronic ailments from when I was a baby. I'm triple vaxed, but I need to be kept under observation each time I get a booster. This has been extremely difficult, because the hospitals are full, all the time. They are full of people who screamed about their choice, while going to church and talking about how they should love each other as they love themselves. People in this state will not wear a mask, or vaccinate, even to save my life. In fact, I suspect most would quietly celebrate the death of a leftist, lesbian, non-believer, Asian.

Growing up, I seldom experienced overt racism, after the jokes about my eyes died down in middle school, though there were millions of micro-aggressions. My number one fear about being an Asian woman was being a woman. Men thought it was okay to touch me or pick me up because I was small. I had to carry mace, and I feared what men might do to hurt me again (I will not be getting into my assault here).

Now, I have someone yell "Go back to China" at me at least monthly. I'm not only afraid of men, I'm afraid of everyone. I'm very small, and even women who would not be threatening to most people are very threatening to me, perhaps MORE threatening, because they feel like the can do anything and the cops will protect them.

Everyone here seems to be pretending that the pandemic is over and lock down has ended. It never ended for me. I don't leave the house unless I have to. I order my groceries to be delivered, I only shop online. I live on the beach, and I see all the people out there, and that used to make me so happy. Now I wish they'd just go away, because them being there might kill me.

So, it's time for me to leave.

Back
Top Bottom