Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Amamiku and her slave (puppyslave and Namine)

Amamiku started moving her hips with his movements. "Tie my hands over my head." Amamiku said.

He grinned"I thought I was the slave"He said and tied her hands to the headboard as he went harder and faster

Amamiku looked at him. "That's enough." Amamiku said. Amamiku wanted to make sure that she is alone for now she is going outside.

Amamiku went outside, and she enjoyed the air until she started to passed out. Help me. Amamiku thought. Amamiku collapsed right there she didn't know how long she could be staying in the one spot for long she wanted to make sure that he at least heard her she needed him to hear her she is trying to stay awake until everything about her spin, and she looked finally completely passed out.

JAke shot up at her thought and ran out to her. He pulled a sheet over her and picked her up, taking her inside"What happened?"

Amamiku didn't wake up, but her eyes changed colors her breathing became hard to do she just wanted Jake to stay by her side she just held on tight to him. She just wanted Jake to help her out, and she totally wanted him not to leave her. She just wanted him to be right there by her side when she awakes up.

Amamiku woken up later that night, and put her hand to her back she looked at her hand afterwards. Oh great blood I guess I gotten shot. Amamiku is not wanted by the humans nor what she actually is a goddess from the Greek and Atlantis so she decided to stay as a human being for the time moment she just wanted to make sure that she doesn't get anywhere fast.

"I do not know." Amamiku said. Amamiku looked at him, and she just sighed, and went to she wanted to then here.

Back
Top Bottom