Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Amamiku and her slave (puppyslave and Namine)

Namine

Super-Earth
Amamiku is being kinda bored today, and she has a slave that to consider her needs and wants. She has icy blue eyes, and long gray dress, and and her hair done as she wants it, and she always been bored because she didn't get any fun in last night, and she awnted to get more fun in tonight.

Jake laid in bed, tired. His dark hair a mess and his brown eyes shut. He had had a late night taking care of his mistress.

"Jake wake up I am hungry." Amamiku said. The sun hurts her eyes every so often that she kept the binds closed rather than keep them open. Amamiku kept yelling for Jake, and she is awfully hungry, because she didn't have any breakfast yet. Amamiku kept resting in bed, and she wonder why Jake isn't coming.

Jake sighed and woke up and started making her something easy to cook for her breakfast and carried it up to her"Here you go"he said handing it to her.

Amamiku looked at the food, and taken it, and she begin to eat the food. "Do you mind of sitting in bed with me?" Amamiku asked. Amamiku wanted the company, so she wanted the company, but she can't stand being with anyone, but Jake, and she wanted to do something fun and exciting.

Amamiku begin to eat and she was getting a little frisky, and she looked at Jake. "Would you so kindly of getting into the shower with me?" Amamiku asked. Amamiku's eyes hurt from the sunlight, and she can't stand the sunlight at all because she couldn't see when the sunlight is up.

Amamiku is happy that he said that, and she got naked and went into the shower. "Well I'm waiting for you, Jake." Amamiku said.

The sun was blinding her icy blue eyes, and she looked at Jake. "You can thrust it in and out if you want I'm getting awfully frisky, and wanting that inside me is what I really want." Amamiku said. Amamiku can't believe that she is beyond hot and wet, and she wanted it inside her, and she really want to feel great and she wanted to be penetrated.

JAke grabbed her hips"Yes ma'am"he said and thrust in hard and fast"Unn"he moaned and started going in and out hard and fast

"Yay keep it coming thrust it in I want to feel it thrusted into me." Amamiku said. Amamiku wonder what's up with her not feeling too good.

Amamiku grasped the wall, moaning, and getting very hot indeed, she was even mewling like crazy. "Oh so good please do me the hardest you can go knocked me so senseless that I can't walk anymore." Amamiku said. Amamiku wanted to be taken so hardly that she couldn't even walk anymore.

(please use better grammar)

Jake went harder and faster into her, groaned"Yes mistress"he said, moaning happily

Amamiku kept moaning like crazy she is getting addicted to this a lot more. "Do me the hardest you can go, Jake." Amamiku said.

JAke grunted and slammed up into his mistress as hard and fast as he could, groaning as he started cumming

Amamiku started to cum as well, and her muscles moved involuntarily, and she couldn't help it.

Amamiku is panting, and she had to take it along like nothing's wrong her ex-boyfriend broke her heart.

Back
Top Bottom