Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

--One on ones; quick, fun role plays! No strings attached!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

Supernova
Up to 13 14 15 edits! Woo!
I wish I could settle on a damn idea on how I want my thread to look. D:
Oh well!

To get started; looking for a semi-literate to literate female. One who likes to type, preferably. (<- I only ask this because I like to be pushed to matching rather then being matched.) I am fine with doing RPs that are two paragraphs only, though, I feel they don't really push me to be creative. Either way, drop a line here or PM me and we'll discuss something.

Bit about me; I am currently working at a job where I only have to go in two to three days a week, so, I'm usually on a lot. Forewarning; I enjoy video games so often times I will have BM up but be playing something. Normally, it is either Call of Duty:MW2 or World of Warcraft (Nerd and proud.) though those are expected to change in a few days. When the Expac for Dragon Age releases and when I feel like going back to play Mass Effect games all over again, none of which I have said would effect me in replying once or twice a day, plus more.
So it is known ahead of time, I have dropped roleplays with no word whatsoever; good or bad. With that said, if it happens to turn you the reader away, so be it, I have deep trust issues. So, I normally never expect a roleplay to last more then a day.
Otherwise, I don't really consider myself to be anything. Illiterate, Semi-Literate, Literate. I am capable of typing up to eight paragraphs or more in a reply, though, normally when I really enjoy the idea that the RP is about. <---- With this said, I often like to type a lot. Given with the introduction, I assume it is supposed to be somewhat lengthy. Obviously, I trim some as I go along in the roleplay. ***Must read.
I'm fine with the 2 or whatever reply roleplays, but, they don't often keep my attention. I like more then three because I have an active imagination.
I make sure to spell check all my work, attempt to make sure I have sentence structure down. Probably a few errors here and there which were most likely missed when I was sleeping through my English Literature course Senior Year.

Onto cravings, pairings, and such.
Pairings; honestly, I know the basics and assuming you do as well. Basic Modern, Fantasy, Medieval pairings. If you have a pairing that is really far out, send it to me. Not saying I will do it, I just would like to see creativity. Like; a pairing between a monstrous sea dragon and a intergalactic space hermit. That is abnormal and tickles my funny bone, oddly.
Personalities; this really isn't major, but, I felt it necessary to put it here. Often times, I usually play a character with a normal personality. Though, I do switch it up and go really dark and demented. Other times, I like to make my character be a skitzo.
Games/Movies; I don't often do movie plot lines, not a big fan of those. Games, on the other hand, I would like to run through and do stuff in. Mass Effect, Halo, World of Warcraft (Gotta convince me, honestly.), SW: Knights of the Old Republic, and more will come when I think of them.
Anime genres; Sorry folks, I stopped watching this a long time ago so I am not knowledgeable enough to roleplay any Anime. Sometimes, I watch one episode of FMA when its on Adult Swim, but that is rare.
Cravings; All mood priority, to be honest. Just a bit ago I wanted to do a roleplay dealing with an insane asylum, now as I'm closing this out.. I don't. I shall inform anyone of them when they spark but don't really attempt to go off my cravings.

Roleplays can be done over any of the three. IMs, PMs or threads, just lemme know which you had in mind.

So, that pretty much sums up all that I have to say this time around.
I may or may not have more whenever I decide to edit it for the 16th time. :D

Edit #15:
Just looking for quick, interesting roleplays. No long term deals, just roleplays that will last merely a day or so.
--Note:: I am asking for roleplays that last no longer then a few days, but, that doesn't mean I am not looking for long-term roleplays.

Re: Looking for 1x1s. M/F.

• Oh yeah. : D
        I haven't really developed a bond with anyone there.
        Besides that... even if I was close to doing it,
        it'd be dead now. I really have nothing on that realm
        besides Rick.

I know I'm just ready to meet new people. xD

Strict rules? Such as?

And yeah, I'll definitely do that.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Sometimes its just better to meet new people. I know I've had as much fun in the last month that I've been on my 39 since I hit 80 on my Shaman. Before you ask; "What? 39? Why 39?" It is a twink character. Made and played only for PvP. :]

Personally, I don't know. I've only heard what other people tell me, and their only reason for being over there was because of keyloggers who transferred them to RP realms.

• I loved twinking my druid at 29.
        She was so bad-ass in BGs.
        Then I deleted her. I'm mainly focused on
        my rogue.

Koba will be switching realms, the
        others will be staying there.

I made the rogue specifically to gank
        Issy, Dave and Vince on their alliance toon.
        Does that make me a bad person? D:

Oh. I see, I see. Well, I'll definitely do my research.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

El oh el.
Yeah, I'd love to see them on their Alliance toons, but, we can dream since they are in "Doomhammer" now.

Thats good, hope you have fun wherever you do go. Cyris will never transfer. Closing thing that I will do to transferring him will be quitting for good.

Yup, yup. Hope you find something interesting.
Do watch out for the cyberers. ;p Supposed to be a lot of them over on RP/RPPvP servers.

• Rick told me that they play on the Alliance toons
        quite a bit, actually. I was like, "Excellent."
        I'd love to get them one day. And they wouldn't
        even know it was me.

Aw, thanks. <3 That's because your guild is like,
        awesome. And you're a veteran player who knows
        like, everything.

The only thing I might know more then you is the
        actual lore and background story. (I have a large
        WoW retrospective book, as well as the manga
        series and whatnot).

I'm prolly gonna change Koba's name too. It's the
        closest thing to starting new; I'd rather not
        delete her and start over. xD Years have went into
        making her >: (

Lol, will do boss. ;][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

It is quite possible for you to know more Lore then myself. I've only read a few books, so, its definitely possible. Lore is definitely something to enjoy about WoW. Taretha is still the saddest thing I've found in WoW's Lore. That or how Thrall's father was murdered.

Do what you must, hell, make her a dude if you feel like it. ;p WoW supports gender changing. XD
And yes, I've continued to play Cyris because of the time I spent on him. Thought about dropping him plenty of times but couldn't. =/

• I agree.

The whole Saurfang instancing thing... >.>;
        I cried. Because it was so epic, and so amazing.

Don't tell Sini or anyone. xD Especially not Rick.
        He'd be like, "Wow, you big baby."

Lol, I might do that. I swear, if I make a pally,
        it'll be a male. I don't like female belfs.

Yeah same. I came close to deleting Koba, too.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• I'll stay, I'll stay!

Okay, I have to tell someone this.
        I watched the Swan Princess yesterday...
        and I cried. Really, really hard.

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• OMG THE FUCKING SWAN PRINCESS.
        YOU'VE NEVER SEEN IT!? Not even as a child?

Wow, dude. I'm ashamed.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• xD Do you need to be hit on the head?

Omg, like Moe did to TJ on Smart Guy.

FLODY! <3 Good times, good times.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom