Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We're WHAT?! (Mizzet and CrystalSiren)

Re: We're WHAT?! (Kakure and CrystalSiren)

Aiden smiled, she looked very cute when she went into orgasm, her face sort of clenched in a way, he wondered if he did that when he came. "Yeah it was..." he said panting gently, his heart began to steady almost instantly like his body was just waiting for her cue to continue. "It's not over yet though," he said just as she began to rock back into motion. He let her once again set the pace before join her and thrusting up into her. He gently let a hand slide up her body though and he gently grasped one of her breasts, kneading the mound softly in his hand.

She let out a lovely whimpering sound as her body rose and fell above him. Small whispers of his name escaped her throat and her head was thrown back. "So good..." she whispered breathlessly as her ears and tail flicked in pleasure. Strong legs kept her moving and she stopped midway down and started to rock back and forth moaning as his exposed shaft glistened with her juices.

Aiden panted gently and looked at her. He moved his hand to hold onto her and he moved so she was on her back on the couch and he was on top. "Sorry....just felt like a change of pace," he told her gently and began to softly kiss her neck as he thrusted into her. Her body felt so fragile underneath his, even if he wasn;t the bigggest male out there she seemed to just be so delicate that he seemed to make every movement careful and precise.

Her hips gently rose to meet him and she gasped in pleasure, arching her neck. Aiden was being so careful it felt amazing. Every inward thrust brushed against just the right place making her shutter around him. "Oh yes Aiden." she murmered eyes slipping shut as she wrapped her long legs around him urging him to go fast. "I don't break love..." she said smiling up at him briefly.

Aiden panted softly each time he pushed into her tight folds. As she arched her neck he began to sfotly nibble it, giving hers the same treatment she had done to his. Hearing her give him the okay he only showed his understanding by suddenly thrusting in a bit harder. The action made him gring in pleasure as he began to thrust a bit fast inside of her, making her body jerk each and every time.

Anya's eyes were shut as she raised her hips eagerly to meet his thrusts. The small rabbit was in heaven, feeling him inside her felt so wonderful. Turning her head once again she captured his lips in a soft kiss. The kiss muffled her moans and gasps as a small sheen of sweat made her fut glisten in the candlelight. The storm continued to rage outside but she was no longer aware of it, just of her approching climax and what else they could do tonight.

Aiden thumped harder and harder against her. He had forgotten that it was even snowing or anything else was going on. He panted softly, pressing his lips deeper into hers. "I...I'm close," he said to her breaking the kiss and lustfully groaned. He was going to release soon, he could feel his seed getting ready, like cocking a bullet into the gun.

"Go ahead." she gasped out her eyes rolling into the back of her head briefly. "I'm close too, lets climax together." her breath's grew uneven as she pressed her hips against him eagerly. A moan was heard as she climaxed again, her hot inner muscles squeezing him, milking him eagerly. She was safe from any danger as she was on the pill, and she needed him to climax inside her. Back bowed she collapsed in a limp heap panting and looking up at him.

Aiden nodded panting hotly as he tried harder and harder to push them both over the edge. When she gave him the okay he was n the verge of breaking. He grabbed a hold of her hips and roughly began to pound into her, not as gentle as before. When she came, the sudden clamping of her tight insides around him was the little push he needed. "Oh......god..." e gringed before the sudden torrent of his ejaculation burst from inside of him. His body trembled as he rooted himself as deep as hhe could inside of her and he felt his shaft pump hi seed nside of her.

She moaned deliciously as Anya felt his hot seed fill her belly. It made a shutter of pleasure go through her body and she smiled up at him. "Oh Aiden." leaning up she kissed him softly as her body came down from it's orgasmic high flushing and pleased with it. "That was the best sex, I've had in forever. Care to keep going, or shall we take a break for a moment?"

Aiden smiled "Your welcome then....and like wise," he answered. He had done it several times before, but he had not ever had a girl force him to try to hard and at the same time felt so good. "Maybe we should take a little rest...I can keep going Anya, but maybe to preserve th feeling it would be best not to continue to hump into another," he said and smiled gently. Beside if the storm kept up they would have plenty of time to knock boots.

She nodded and smiled as she eased away from him whimpering at the feeling of emptyness. Anya sat up and wrapped a blanket around her frame, it was yet another thing she'd bought at the mall earlier that day. She opened her mouth to speak and the lightly flickered on. "Looks like they got the backup generators running." she commented kissing his cheek and smiling. "At least we have electricity now right?"

Aiden smiled "That also means the heater should be working for thw water," he said having an idea for them. He knew she would still want more, and he did as well. He was still stiff as it was and he bet it would be like that for a while now. "Care to join me for a shower Anya?" he asked, though he knew she wouldn't decline unless she had a better idea.

"That sounds lovely." she commented letting the blanket fall from around her as she stood and headed down the hallway with him. When both entered the bathroom it was Anya who started the water letting it get hot so they could enjoy a shower together. Grinning once it was hot enough she turned it on and stepped in gesturing for him to join her licking her lips temptingly.

Aiden knew most likely the water wasn't going to be the only thing that was going to get hot. "I guess a two minute break was long enough," he said softly as he got into the shower with her. The water made her figure shimmer as her fur got wet. "My my....I didn't think it was possible...but you look even better," he said gently and began to softly nible her neck. He never did it in a showr before.

She smiled and moaned softly, invitingly. Urging Aiden to continue while her hands ran along her water soaked front. "I thought we were taking a break?" she questioned breathlessly looking over her shoulder at him with a slight smile. Rabbits had a tendency to continue even when they knew they shouldn't. After all why do you think they had so many kids? It was just in thier nature to reproduce and enjoy it in the process.

"So you don't want to?" he asked her softly, of course he knew the answer was that she did. He gently rubbed her cute little backside, he liked this position a lot too. Of course he didn't know how far she had gotten, or if sge was still a virgin in places. If not he would more then happily take what cherry remained. He rubbed himself gently against her backside, making him once again stiff and ready.

"I never said that." she murmered moaning softly as his shaft rubbed against her round backside smoothly. She was in fact still a virgin there and a gorgeous blush covered her cheeks as she pressed against him gently. "Be careful." she whispered softly turning and kissing him. Her slender body was shaking with nervousness and pleasure.

He kissed her back "I will be....should we try the backway?" he asked her, he once had a girlfriend who was obsessed with anal, so he knew how it felt and how to treat her if it was her first time. That was the only way he never ended up becoming a dad by accident, can;t get pregnant if he goes through the back.

"I think so." she muttered quietly a small smile on her lips. She'd always wanted to try anal, but none of her boyfriends were into it. So she'd gone without, it felt sort of good giving him that. After all he deserved at least one of her cherries. Moaning softly she brushed against him once more before remaining still.

He smiled and had her lean a bit more aganst the wall, her rear up a bit in an inviting way. "Heh...that makes a nice target," he said, commenting on the heart shape pattern her thighs made. He rubbed the tight of his lenght against her slit and then against her small puckered tailhole.

She laughed forgetting about the heart shaped pattern she had on her thighs. But he was right and even as she nibbed her bottom lip she was ready for him. Of course Anya knew it was going to hurt, why wouldn't it? But she trusted the other rabbit quite a bit enough to allow him to take her final cherry. As her eyes fluttered shut she gasped softly her tail flicking in excitment.

Aiden gently rubbed the tip a bit, trying to loosen her up a little bit. Rather then plunging in right away be slowly worked the head in until it sinked in. Once he had gotten the swollen tip into her rear he began to press the remaining length of his shaft into her. It felt much tighter then her slit that was for sure, it lacked the same sort of warmth and wetness though, but inch by inch he pressed onwards until his thighs can to rest aganst her backside.

She whimpered in pain as she rested her forhead against the tile, small tears springing into her eyes. It hurt quite a bit as her tight passage gradually started to lossen to allow him passage. Biting her lip she took several deep breaths before pushing against him. "You can move." she gasped out her eyes remaing shut much tighter then they should be. Her body was rejecting this intrusion, but soon she knew she'd enjoy it.

"Alrigt," he said hoding her hips gently.He pulled out slowly, trying to make it as painless as possible, about half way out he would then start to push it back in. It would be a bit before he could move just as freely as he had in her pussy, but he liked the feeling as he groaned gently everytime he pushed back in.

Back
Top Bottom