Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We're WHAT?! (Mizzet and CrystalSiren)

Re: We're WHAT?! (Kakure and CrystalSiren)

She nodded somewhat half heartedly, her eyes were focused on the small living room and she leaned closer. "I might clean up in a bit." then there was that span of silence where she wasn't sure what to say, though she felt his eyes on her chest for several minutes. "You know I think I'll wash my face real fasy okay?" turning she kissed his cheek before standing her hips swaying once again in that seductive rythem.

Inside the bathroom she sighed and leaned her forehead against the mirror her ears drooping. She was nervous, more so then when the last guy she was with. It wasn't as though he was pushing her, she was more scare he'd deny her advances. That would make the snow weeked rather dull and uncomfortable. Another deep breath and she exited smiling. "So how long before the power goes out? I give it four hours tops."

Aiden looked as she walked into the bathroom, her hips swaying side to side her cute tail making it like it was a target almost. He sighed as she went into the bathroom, he was able to think a bit, he felt light headed when she was in the room. He went and picked things up, going into the kitchen to throw things away and wash a cup or two while leaving the rest in the sink. He hadn't been with a girl for a bit, so he felt rusty at most. He heard her coming out of the bathroom though and he walked back into the living room.

Aidens ears dropped as he thought "Well....I hope the power doesn't go out," he said "but if we are betting I'd say it would go out..." he said and such as he was about to say his pretiction the lights suddenly shut off. "Now...." he said finishing his scentence. He got up, he could still see, just it was rather hard now as the window was being covered by snow, and it was to late to depend on the sun.

"Lovely...." she muttered fishing around in her bags until she came across several candles and a book of matches. So she splurged a bit on gifts for herself, the candles had been in case of another power outage anyways. "Here we are." she commented as she lit the two largest and set them were they gave off enough light so she could see his outline. "Sorry guess I'm a bit of a jynx, everytime I say something like that it happens moments later." idly she patted a spot on the couch beside her. "Might as well make ourselves comfortable. It's gonna be a long night."

Anya's nose twitched and when he sat she wrapped her arms around him as the wind seemed to shake the small apartment. "I'm a bit of a wimp sorry." she muttered her face burried in his neck. It wasn't and atempt to seduce, it was an attempt to seek comfort with someone whom she felt protected with. At the moment it was him, and she hoped he didn't mind her suddenly clingy nature.

Aiden was releived she had some sort of light. He could try and find a flash light, but he could only guess it might be dead and without batteries He sat on the couch with her. "I don't think you caused it...just horrible timing," he said to her and smiled gently. He wasn;t all that bumbed out about it anywaysHe was alone with her after all. Aiden was a bit surprised when she suddenly held onto him though, it caused his body to feel warm.

"Um..it's alright," he said as he held her close too. It felt strange, he knew this wasn;t cuddling, and yet it made him once again begin to think of other things. He wanted to just kiss her all over, and feel her arund him while he was in her. The more he thought about it the more his hormones flared, it was just like the cafe, he couldn;t help it. Aiden had more self control then this, but he gradually felt it fade away.

She looked at him with wide eyes and smiled slightly, generally Anya hated storms if only for the fact that's how she'd been found. The family who raised her found her wandering around outside in a winter storm half frozen. The small rabbit could never recall why she'd been out in the storm because she'd hit her head at some point, but ever since then she hated any sort of storm.

At this point she became aware of her own flaring hormones, it was because she was so close to him. Aiden's scent made her light headed and her body tingled for more contact. Gently she started to nuzzled him pressing small kisses along his neck. Something warned her she should stop, but she ignored it in favor for the comfort she felt in his arms.

Aiden began to gently pant as she kissed his neck. It felt so good and caused small flares of pleasure to rush through him. It caused his pulse to beat harder an faster even, he was worried she might even hear it. Gently his hand moved down, resting gently on her firm rear. He stroked her backside aimlessly for a bit, liking how perfect it felt.

Aiden had a nagging feeling in his mind, he thought it could have been his own nervousness telling him that he was going to far to fast, but he pushed the annoying little voice to the side. He moved his head and gently pressed his lips against hers. They where soft, and he got a wierd feeling that he shouldn;t be enjoying this so much, but he really was.

She wrapped her arms around him almost right away and returned the soft kiss her tail flicking happily. A shy tounge brushed against his lips requesting entrance when it was granted she gentle explored the hot cavern. Anya was once again struck by a feeling of wrongness which was gone as quickly as it came. Pulling away she took a deep breath licking her lips her cheeks flushing.

Her breathing was shallow and uneven and her eyes stayed locked on the matching pair that belong to Aiden. Smiling softly she gave him a soft kiss once again and moved to sit on his lap so she could reach him easier. "I couldn't help it, I'm sorry." she whispered nuzzling him once again eager to continue. She just didn't wish to push him.

Aiden licked the feeling of her tongue in his mouth and he eagerly ran his along hers as they kissed. He gave her rear a nice soft squeeze. He felt himself growing a bit hotter, it was like his cloths where lit on fire almost. He kissed her back until she broke away a bit and he was able to exhale slowly.

Aiden smiled and gently put both hands on her back side feeling how nice of and ass she had. "Anya...does it seem like I mind?" he asked her gently. As if to prove his point he moved her closer, just then the buldge in his pnts pressed against the crotch of hers. He was fully aroused, he was just a male now ready for some fun.

She let out a soft keening sound as she kissed the corner of his mouth before pulling back enough to pull off the sweater, that seemed to be suffocating her. Now wearing only a black bra and her jeans she pressed her lovely swells against his chest as she tugged on his shirt almost impatiently. Anya was already aroused and clothing was becoming a rather uncomfortable barrier between the two.

The small rabbit grinned as she ground against the jean cover buldge kissing him softly once again. "I know....I just don't want to seem like I'm pushing you. But I feel, I feel like I need you more then anyone else in the world." her voice was breathless as she ground against him again. It was an unexplainable desire to be closer to him, to be a part of him that made her so needy. Even the since of wrongness had vanished.

He felt himself row even more aroused as she lifted her sweater up over her head. Her black bra was rather kinky, her breasts where just right, he hated huge ones, but hers seemed like they would fit perfectly in his hands. He groaned gently as she pressed against him and as he felt her tug on his shirt he got the idea and lifted the artickle of clothing off. His chest was toned the definition showing a bit through his thin fur.

Aiden kissed her back, grunting gently into it as he felt her rubbing against his arousal in such a lewd way. "I'd have said something if you did..." he said softly to her, that probavbly wasn't true, but he would not have been enjoying it as much if she had been pushy. "I..want to...want to feel you," he said and whimpered. It was beginnng to hurta little bit as he got harder and harder in his pants.

Anya scooted back enough fidget with the jeans he wore until both button and zipper were undone. Smiling shyly she slipped her hand into the gap and rubbed him gently before removing her light body from his completly. Stepping back still within the ring of candle light she turned away and slipped of her own pants. As the fell down past her closed thighs a gray heart was noticable made by two odd markings on either one of her legs.

Then she turned towards him again now wearing only the black underwear set. Her arms wrapped around her middle shyly and she looked over at him before falling to her knees in front of him and working his own pants and underwear off his lower half to free his erection. "What do you want me to do Aiden?" she questioned her hand stroking him softly.

Aiden felt his mind go blank for a bit as white light filled his mind. He felt her gently caressing his length and guessed she had removed his pants and freed his erection. As she got up off of him he looked to wach her slid her pants off. When she bent down he noticed her marking made a cute heart along her thighs. It seemed every part of her only proved to make him all the more aroused.

As she slid his pants down he looked to see exactly how erect he'd gotten. "Um..." he said gupling gently as his throat felt rather dry all of a sudden. "Since your there...your mouth," he said, he never had to tell a girl he wanted oral, they sort of went straight to it. She was different she was actually taking his thoughts into consideration.

Nodding she scooted closer and bowed her head, teasingly a long pink tongue lapped at the slit as her hands continued to stroke him slowly. Then looking up at him she smirked before finally incased the entire head in her hot mouth as she suckled softly pressing against the sensitive underside.

"Mmm." she murmured eagerly. It'd been such a long time since she orally pleasured anyone; it was one of her favorite acts. Slowly she allowed more into the hot warmth of her mouth her hand dropping to play with his sac rolling it in her softly furred hand. Whenever she pulled back his shaft glistened with her saliva and muffled sounds of pleasure escaped her busy mouth.

Aiden had been afraid she would have been repusled at the idea, and was a little surprised when she agreed. Her tongue send shivers along the sensative length and he exhaled slowly letting the feeling linger as long as it could. Her hand stroked him gently keeping him fully erect, not like anything short of having his junk cut off would have stopped.

"Y..your...good at this," he stammered as he felt her engulf his length after suckling the head gently. Her mouth felt so hot, and her tongue licked the sensative underside of his shaft. She seemed to enjoy doing this a lot, not that it wasn;t apparent that she was great at giving head. Gently he felt his shaft twitch in excitment a little, was he seriously going to release this quickly?

Chuckling softly she pulled away to stroke him so she could speak for a breif moment. "Thank you. I've had some practice, though it's been awhile. Then she bowed down her head and once again was busily working on his erection soft suckling sounds echoing around the other wise silent living room. Anya had her ears back in concentration while her tounge busily dipped into the slit whenever she pulled back. If you were to look down you'd see a dark spot on the crotch of her panties. She was soaked with her own essence turned on by pleasuring Aiden more so then any male she'd ever been with.

Aiden felt his body ripple in pleasure. When she let him pop out of her mouth he managed to gain his footing again for a bit. "It..shows!" he said just before she let him sink back into her warm depths. He felt his toes curl in pleasure a bit, it was a habit of his which was sort of embaressing. He felt his member twitch some more. "I...I think I'm gonna..." he managed to say before making a sort of gurling noise as his ears twitched in pleasure. He could smell her arousal and it was making him all the more edgy as he felt his sack begin to tighten in her hand.

"Go ahead." she seemed to say as she took move of his shaft into her mouth bobbing her head quickly. Anya couldn't deepthroat, though at one point she could get pretty damn close to it. So she settled for working with what she could fit in her mouth. Her free hand snuck down and started to rub herself through the thin silk underwear to relive some of the heat building in her body. A murring noise escaped her busy mouth sending vibration down his pulsing shaft. God she was enjoying herself quiet a bit actually.

Aiden seemed to get the hint as well. He however clenched his stomach muscles and thought about th dentist a bit. This technique he learned when he was less experienced and it helped him hold out longer. As her head bobed up and down his shaft though he just couldn;t focus that well.Smelling her female arousal was to much as the more animalistic part of him began to claw around inside of him. The gentle vibrations she sent along the shaft was to much. "Oh...shit..!" he said and groaned as he let himself relax causing the flood he had been holding back to come gushing out. His shaft trembled and his sack twitched as he felt it spurt out from the tip and into her mouth, he really had been backed up after so long as it felt like he released buckets of his seed.

Anya swallowed eagerly a small bit escaping from the corner of her mouth and falling onto her heaving breasts. When she was certain he'd spent himself she fell back onto her heels and licked her lips. The small rabbit smiled and stood her arousal filling his scent as she slipped off her soaked underwear and bra tossing them in a corner. Moving to straddle him she start pressing kisses along his neck and shoulder. "I need you..." she whispered in his ear her bare chest pressing against his own.

Aiden felt himself still fully ready though, and as he once again poped out of her mouth he was surprised that he hadn;t gone limp at all. It was good being a rabbit at times. He shivered gently and gasped as she kissed along his neck, seeing her panties come off and the tiny hint of glistening arousal on her nether lips caused him once again to regain his stamina quickly and he was as if nothing had happaned. "What are you waiting for babe," he asked her softly. He slid a hand down to gently touch at her wet sex, only to tease her, he was going to let her ride him, after all he was fairly sure it was going to be a long night now that they both where in the mood, and both being rabbits.

The female rabbit nibbled her bottom lip as arched against his light touch. Raising herself up just enough to tease herself be for slowly lowering. Hot, moisture started to encase his still hard shaft and she tossed her head back as he filled her perfectly. "Oh..." her mouth formed a small circle of pleasure when she finally bottomed out against him. "God Aiden." she murmered breathlessly before raising herself out and then lowering down once again, soon a slow rythem was forming and small whimpers of pleasure escaped her lips.

Aidens eyes seemed to widen for a moment. "Anya..you..your tight," he grunted as she slid down him. It felt incredible as she slid all the way down until he felt her backside reasting against him, she had taken him all the way on the first try, most girls never did, and none where ever this tight. He had his hands on her backside as she began to move up and down slowly, he felt like he was in heaven and he pressed his lips agains hers and brought her into a deep kiss as there bodies rocked together.

She wrapped her arms around him and continued the steady pace her breath heavy with lust. "You feel so perfect inside me." she gasped softly eyes fluttering in pleasure as she sped up just a bit so the couch seemed to vibrate with each upwards thrust. Leaning on his shoulder she focused her attention on his neck worrying the skin so a small love bite began to appear. Then she returned to softly kissing his lips between gasps and moans as her inner walls throbbed around him. "I...I don't know how long I'm gonna last...."

Aiden grunted softly, his eyes shutting every now and then. Her bit his lip as she began to gently nibble his neck giving him a nice hicky. "Let it out Anya....I'm sure we can go at this for a while,' he said gently, it was only the truth though. He began to thrust up into her, making it harder for her to keep up as he met her half wa each time and would thust up into her. He loved the feeling, and knew she wasn't just any girl.

Her back arched as she released the hold on her climax. Powerfull inner muscles clenched around him, her essence dripping down his shaft. Anya moaned and collapsed her head against his shoulder panting and still ready for more. "Oh god, That felt wonderful." she panted out nuzzling him as the storm made the window panes shake and rattle. Like all bunnies she was ready for more, in fact she could go all night and not tire until the sun rose. Once she settled she started to move once again riding him quickly, ready for more then before.

Back
Top Bottom