Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Infidelity Estates (Open)

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
This is a simple group idea centered around an upper middle class neighborhood. Couples are encouraged but not required so the occasional landscaper, pool boy, pizza delivery girl, etc. are welcome. As the title suggests, the neighborhood is ripe for extra marital activities among our various players.

Character Sheets

Last edited:
Name: Eva Chun
Height: 5'6
Weight 132lbs
Family: little brother (living with parents inanother state) Parents
Bio: Eva moved to the surburbs to avoid the bustling city. She is a web developer and a influencer/instagram model. Being able to work from home freed her up to make makeup tutorials, meal preps, and workout routines.
Kinks: chikan, age gap, humiliation, degradation, creampies, risk of getting caught, collar, leash, force clothes wearing
limits: death, vore/gore, non sexual pain/torture, drugs, scat

I'm still interested and will probably join in. I'm doing some traveling here in a few days though so I won't be available til next week. But I can post a husband character in case anyone wants to join as the other half of that couple.

Or a pool guy if there ends up being no takers. I'm cracking up at the idea of the dude being really territorial and going to war to defend his "claim" on the nice neighborhood with the horny clients.

Excellent. Yes go ahead and post one or both here and you can see what sort of reaction you get to help you decide.

I like the vibe of the territorial pool guy!

I mean I'd do both of em, but I ain't got the time for that. As for the pool guy, I'm not too serious on that. Some playful mentions of his competition always failing to show up for some reason or another could be fun. Keep it light. I'll do a CS for each later today see what feels right

You don't need a full on bio or a lot of details at this point, just a teaser for the ladies!

Character ideas. If someone wants to join as Julius's wife, lemme know. I'll join as him next week if accepted. Otherwise I'll submit Raf

Name: Julius Price
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 175 lbs.
Family: A Wife
Bio: Julius is a software engineer. Through hard work and good connections, he's landed himself a nice job working remote. He's got a work hard play hard mentality. He and his wife met in their wild college days and continued with their adventures even after graduation. After some time living in the big city they've chosen to move out somewhere a little calmer, though they found a good neighborhood that might cater to some of their wilder tastes.
(Exact relationship with wife open to change)
Kinks: Swapping, Groupsex, Cameras, Public/Exhibitionism
Limits: Incest (step-relations iffy), Underage, Non-con, Scat/Piss/Etc

Name: Rafail 'Raf' Pantazis
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 181 lbs.
Family: His uncle owns the pool service company, but none of his family's important here.
Bio: Nik is the pool guy for the majority of the neighborhood. A few years ago he took a job with his uncle's company, and is now serving the best neighborhood in town. He defends his claim tooth and nail. The job is paying for his fifth year of partying at college, and he enjoys the attention of the residents.
Kinks: Groupsex, Cameras, Public/Exhibitionism, Cucking
Limits: Incest (step-relations iffy), Underage, Non-con, Scat/Piss/Etc

Kinks are basically the same for each one but more extensive list here: f-list

Last edited:
@ItsJustJustin both look great so whichever ends up working best for you. Cucking might be a challenge as the other existing couples are in open marriages. Depending on who else joins us, it might be an option for you but make sure the others are open to it. It could also be with a willing female and a non-player husband.

Looking forward to your joining us next week. Safe travels.

Umm, might jump in on this - male or female, doesn't matter. What would help the numbers for this story? Let me know and I'll send my CS in.

Female would be most useful. RP has idled a bit but I'm sure we could stoke the embers if you want to jump in.

She looks great and very well developed personality wise. Do you want to discuss ideas for fitting her into the neighborhood?

Sure, it is a tad guy heavy at the moment unless some of our ladies come back. But you are welcome to suggest a character and see how things go.

She looks great and very well developed personality wise. Do you want to discuss ideas for fitting her into the neighborhood?
I've got Naome set, I believe. She'll be new to the Cul De Sac - moving in with her brother who will be staying with her for a few weeks until he's able to move into his college dorm.
I'm open to either her having a boyfriend to soon become fiancee, or moving into her fiancee's home whatever works, if anyone's interested. Other than that, she's cool living alone - won't last long tho. She'll bring home whoever follows her.

I've got Naome set, I believe. She'll be new to the Cul De Sac - moving in with her brother who will be staying with her for a few weeks until he's able to move into his college dorm.
I'm open to either her having a boyfriend to soon become fiancee, or moving into her fiancee's home whatever works, if anyone's interested. Other than that, she's cool living alone - won't last long tho. She'll bring home whoever follows her.
That sounds good, go ahead and add her to the character profiles page when ready.

Given her kinks and the current setup, it might be best to have her live alone at least at the start. But you won't have problems finding a guy for her I'm sure.

Would you be open to a 'moving in' scene where the neighbors come to help? We can get our active writers into a group scene, but if you'd rather start slow we can work something out.

@Colonel_Liam @ItsJustJustin your thoughts?

I’m going to be less available for the next couple days, So I don’t want to slow things down, but that’s sounds promising.

That sounds good, go ahead and add her to the character profiles page when ready.

Given her kinks and the current setup, it might be best to have her live alone at least at the start. But you won't have problems finding a guy for her I'm sure.

Would you be open to a 'moving in' scene where the neighbors come to help? We can get our active writers into a group scene, but if you'd rather start slow we can work something out.

@Colonel_Liam @ItsJustJustin your thoughts?
A moving in scene would be fine - it can be like a little tease, in a sense. She doesn't want her brother to know her personal likes, but he won't be staying there even on the first day. He has friends - friends from their hometown who are also in the same college. They're kidnapping them as soon as they arrive, but she has No idea when he'll return. He'll stay around to aid in introductions, but will quickly leave all the moving management to her, which pisses her off. So, that would be quite interesting.

A moving in scene would be fine - it can be like a little tease, in a sense. She doesn't want her brother to know her personal likes, but he won't be staying there even on the first day. He has friends - friends from their hometown who are also in the same college. They're kidnapping them as soon as they arrive, but she has No idea when he'll return. He'll stay around to aid in introductions, but will quickly leave all the moving management to her, which pisses her off. So, that would be quite interesting.
Once you post Naome to the character profiles page, you are free to write an introduction for her. If the brother isn't participating in anything sexual you can include him as you like. If you want him sexually active you should list him and his age to satisfy site rules.

Let me know if you have questions or need help getting started.

Back
Top Bottom