Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Infidelity Estates (Open)

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
This is a simple group idea centered around an upper middle class neighborhood. Couples are encouraged but not required so the occasional landscaper, pool boy, pizza delivery girl, etc. are welcome. As the title suggests, the neighborhood is ripe for extra marital activities among our various players.

Character Sheets

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. I'd like to play Mary a 40 year old BBW.
Mare4.JPG

Great to see you again @DonnaSalmer and Mary!

Looking for ideally another couple or at least another male to get things started.

I'd be quite interested, and am happy to play as either male or female depending on what was needed! Also happy to partner with anyone as a couple, if they are keen!

Welcome @Colonel_Liam @AndNich123 and @Reydan great to have you interested! As we have enough to get started, let's start thinking about characters. I'll make a character thread after work today (I'm US Eastern Time) but you can post ideas here in the meantime. Our story will take place in a typical high end cul de sac neighborhood in the United States. A few guidelines for character creation.

• You can have 2 characters if you like (at least to start)
  • You can team with a player for a spouse or family but they can also be NPC'd (possibly filled in later).
  • Your character does not have to live in the cul de sac, but may visit it for deliveries, services, or socializing.
  • If you have hard limits such as age or incest, please state them early so we can work around them.
  • I plan to play Mary's @DonnaSalmer husband Xavier Rollins. (Maybe another male if needed.)
  • Questions just ask.

Can i play a young maid like (15 to 18?) that has a cleaning job at some of the houses? Or is that not allow

Can i play a young maid like (15 to 18?) that has a cleaning job at some of the houses? Or is that not allow

I tend to think of a maid as 18+ since it is a job, especially if she is coming in from outside the neighborhood. If you are interested in younger and no one has a serious objection, I would lean more towards babysitter or girl next door (who maybe does some cleaning), either of which would fit nicely. But in short, yea I think that would work.

I tend to think of a maid as 18+ since it is a job, especially if she is coming in from outside the neighborhood. If you are interested in younger and no one has a serious objection, I would lean more towards babysitter or girl next door (who maybe does some cleaning), either of which would fit nicely. But in short, yea I think that would work.
Girl next door then

Girl next door then
Excellent! So you can either have her be the daughter of one of the other players, or just NPC her parents who wouldn't necessarily take much of a role in the story. If you share your preferences it will help guide the others and see what your options are. It might take a couple days for us to get it figured out but should go quickly.

Excellent! So you can either have her be the daughter of one of the other players, or just NPC her parents who wouldn't necessarily take much of a role in the story. If you share your preferences it will help guide the others and see what your options are. It might take a couple days for us to get it figured out but should go quickly.
I will be a daughter of one of the players

So here is a typical character sheet. (This is a work in process, at least until I put it in the character thread which I will set up shortly) Please post your basic idea here for discussion and once approved I'll have you post in the character thread.

Name: Xavier Rollins (Photos Preferred)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 190 lbs.
Family: Mary Rollins (Wife)
Bio: Xavier is a self-employed work from home architect and contractor. He has been married to his wife Mary for 20 years. The two of them share a kinky lifestyle that they enjoy sharing with others when the opportunities present themselves. He is fairly fit but is beginning to feel his age, especially with a younger wife.
Kinks: Multiple Partners, Voyeur, Age Gaps, Filming, Sloppy Seconds, many others
Limits: Bathroom play, Vore/Gore, Torture (non-sexual)

You are certainly welcome to write more, I will likely add to this before I am done, I just wanted to get something for your reference.

As this is a freeform group, there isn't really a GM but I'll be working to help bring the pieces together and keep things moving. I'll try to make sure everyone is able to stay involved and connected. You can help by being up front with your wants and interests and staying relatively active both in the story and OOC.

@DonnaSalmer @Colonel_Liam @AndNich123 @Reydan @comicwolf @chocolate delight

Name: Baxter Keogh
Height: 6'1
Weight 220
Family: @AndNich123's unnamed character (Wife)
Bio: Baxter works in city hall as the city manager of the town, quiet an accomplishment at his age. He and his wife have been married for a few year and recently began to open things up to keep the marriage spicy. Swinging, swapping, threesome, and even "opening" the marriage have all taken a toll. At the end of the day though, the both come back to each other. (Subject to change)

Kinks

Character Thread is UP

@Colonel_Liam looks good, sounds like a risky job for a swinger! Post in the character thread when ready.

@DonnaSalmer Mary is good to go based on the PM. Go ahead and post when ready.

@Reydan we have 2 traditional couples forming. Waiting in the wings is more females than males so if you are on the fence, male might be preferred. Maybe a single dad to @comicwolf 's daughter? Just ideas that might round out the neighborhood, feel free to put out whatever you are most interested in playing and I'm sure we can work them in.

Name: Jennifer Jackson
Nickname: JJ
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Family: No relatives, she moved to a different state on her own
Bio: Jennifer had to run away, she left everything behind and learned how to survive doing odd jobs here and there, skipping town every few months. She landed a job as a cleaning lady. Jessica hates it and is quite lazy. She can be flirty when she sees a way out of hard work and has been known to agree to certain "offers" for a day off or some cash.She doesn't plan too far ahead and has been taken advantage of on more than 1 occasion
Kinks: Multiple Partners, , Filming, painful anal, raceplay
Limits: vore/gore, death

I might be interested in playing the male side of a young couple that recently moved in. Or some sort of landscaper/pool guy type person. Would prefer not to flood the game with males though lol

If you aren't averse to MFM scenes it won't be a problem. If you are, we can probably still find a place for you but we will see how things come together balance wise.

Nah I'm all into MFM scenes. Just would want a little variety is all. Guess I could drop in for one though. We'll see

They are by no means mandatory. Variety is the spice of life. Things are fairly open ended but we are just getting started and yet to see who is in from the interest expressed.

I'd give it a day or so to see if a potential spouse shows up, but you could create an unattached male at any point.

Back
Top Bottom