Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Make Me Feel So Young (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She put her hands over his to help muffle herself as she gave a shrill scream as she climaxed hard. Her walls clamped down hard around him, demanding his seed, coating hos cock heavily in her juices.

She kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck, "I love you..." She moaned softly, "God, I love you so much, Ian..."

It was close to spring break now, and Ian had dropped off the kids at Amelia's parents house, letting the grandparents have them for a week before they would come back home.

Xavier and Vera never minded going to their grandparent's house, loving the elderly squirrel couple as much as their own parents.
"A week without the kids.." Amelia said, "What will we do with ourselves?"

"I think we've earned that much.." he said, still grinning. Of course they would go on a date, that wouldn't be a problem at all. However, he was definitely thinking about something else.

She shook her head and looked around. Honestly, she had no idea what to do with herself. She didn't have work for a week due to the break, and their children were gone. What was there to do?

Ian was trying hard to contain himself. His wife. An empty house. All alone, for seven whole days. He had half a mind to call off for the week.

"I suppose I should try and busy myself." She smiled before walking off, her hips swaying with each step, "Lord knows I'll go crazy if I'm not doing something!"

He bit his lip, his eyes glued to her hips. He moved to follow her, reaching out to grab at her hips almost instinctively.

Back
Top Bottom